Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden slowly pulls away from her breast with a soft pop and looks to Tia, she was still a little shocked from what she'd seen. He smiles softly at her "Why don't you kiss her... See where that leads... You still want her... Do you not?" He goes back to licking, suckling and massaging her breasts, hoping that would keep her calm enough while Tia kissed her to excite Tia again. He slowly moves one hand down to very gently rub his fingers along her thighs.

"I...yeah..." Slowly Tia moved past Aden and knelt over her friend, she watched Izzy's gaze speed over her body with that lust filled look, All Tia could return was a nervous smile as she leaned in, her lips brushing softly over Izzy's for a moment, making both of them shiver in unison before they each spread their lips and shared an intimate kiss, Tia closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Izzy's head, holding her friend as close as she could to her.

Izzy's body was acting on its own, she was so sensitive that she couldn't tell when or if she was getting close, her body already gearing up to cum again as she felt Aden's fingers on her thighs, her body tensing randomly before letting go as she got close.

Aden kept a close watch on the two as he continued to tease and please Izzy, he could feel her growing close again. He keeps her on edge until the two start to make out, he then gently slips his fingers past her lips to softly rub her clit, knowing it wouldn't take much. He continues to rub slowly as her orgasm starts, only pulling back as she start to arch her back, he pulls from her breasts also to watch the two. He looked to Izzy's hand, slowly moving closer to Tia's body.

Tia was lost in a different world, she hadn't noticed Izzy suddenly arching, the only things she really took note of were the panicked sounds of pleasure pushing past her lips, she also hadn't noticed Izzy's movement lost in the feeling of their tongues dancing together, Izzy was starting to regain her strength and slowly reached up, her hand cupping Tia's crotch causing the young girl to jump and moan out suddenly. "Ah!~" The motion waved her tits over Izzy who wasted no time in taking one of her nipples softly with her mouth. "Ah~ I-Isabelle..." Soon Izzy found the dexterity to rub her friend who now found herself unable to move on her hands and knees, each time Tia attempted to move away Izzy bit down on her nipple until she stopped.

Aden grins and slowly moves down, he spreads Izzy's legs and lays between them, he watches her play with Tia a bit more. "Very good..." He then leans down and starts to lick Izzy softly and slowly, wanting to build her up slowly as the two play, he could tell Izzy was already pushing Tia closer. He was careful to time it so the two came almost at the same time, he wanted Izzy to know that they would please her.

"M-master I can't~" She attempted to pull away again only to feel the pleasureable pain of Izzy biting down on her nipple again. Her body quivered over her friend, there was no way to move without falling deeper into Izzy's grip, the rubbing had evolved into fingering now, she was utterly a subject to the whims of her friend who was regaining strength each and every passing moment. "Oh god~" As Izzy pushed her she gave in bit by bit, lowering herself to make it easier for her friend to have her way. "D-don't stop!~" Only a few more moments passed before she gave in, collapsing against Izzy while Izzy herself came, the two screaming in pleasure before Aden, both ready and now both willing for whatever he could have planned.

Aden smirks as he pulls away, now his two pets were ready, he sits up and slowly moves Tia over Izzy, making sure their pussys are touching. "Alright girls... Time for some real fun..." He moves behind them and softly rubs his hands over Tia's ass, smacking it lightly before he pushes between them. "Mmm... Nice and hot..." He holds Tia's hips as he starts a swift pace, 'fucking' them both at the same time, he moans and leans down to kiss along Tia's back slowly.

Neither of them argued or put up a fight as Aden moved them into position, once Tia understood what was happening she began to quiver, she was in the perfect position she could be in, her master behind her and Izzy in front of her, the meat in their sandwich, their breasts pressed together Tia gripped her friends hands, the smack on her ass forced out a shriek of pleasure before she pushed her lips back against her friend this time answering with a sexual hunger of her own as the two rubbed along his cock, they each wanted more but were willing to revel in the other's body while they waited, moans escaped them as he rubbed against their pussies.

Aden chuckles and speeds up "I know you girls want more... And you'll get it soon..." He smacks Tia again and rubs "Does it feel good my pets..." After a few minutes he starts to thrust into each of them a few times before going back to thrusting between them. "Nnn... So tight girls... Do you wanna cum for Master..." He continues this pattern until they are close, then continues between so they all go together.

Tia broke the kiss as she felt the smack on her ass. "Ah~" And within a moment she felt Izzy latch onto her neck, suckling hard and quickly forming a hickey. "Ah~ YES MASTER" Tia answered for both of them, she was growing so close with each turn Aden took with her and it was obvious Izzy was feeling the same, They began to rub harder and harder against each other "Yes master!" The two screamed in unison before each of them let go at once, Tia collapsing again onto Izzy, the sweat on them forming a sheen as they fought for breath, Izzy began to flutter to sleep but Tia wanted to keep going. "C-can you still master?" Tia began to rub herself slowly as she awaited an answer, her body craving more, She moved off of Izzy but stayed kneeling, softly rubbing the smack marks on her ass, moans of pleasure coming from her as she did.

Aden smirks and thrust harder as they get close, soon thrusting deep between them as he cums as well, panting slightly. He then looks to Tia as Izzy slowly drifts off to sleep, he smirks at her "You want some more love..." He moves behind her and lightly smacks her other cheek, rubbing gently after, he moves closer and rocks against her. "Are you happy pet..." He slowly pushes into her still twitching hole, he starts slow, reaching under to tease her nipples. "Does my pet like a little pain..." He pinches and twists her nipples lightly.

She let out another shriek of pleasure as she felt the smack on her other cheek. "Y-yes master! I'm so happy!" She pushed back towards Aden and felt him slowly fill her, long moans filling the room as he reached beneath her. "Y-yes master...e-especially when Im between the two of you..." Tia continued to rub herself ever so slowly along with the rythym of Aden's thrusts.

"I could tell... You quite enjoyed yourself..." He pinches a bit harder and starts to speed up his thrusts, he could feel her rippling around him. "Nnn... You can have her... Whenever you wish..." He moans against her back and thrusts harder "You want it harder pet..."

She Arched her back as Aden pinched harder as well as speeding up rubbing her own pussy even reaching to rub her clit directly. "T-Thank you master! I want to be between you both forever!" The thought of selfishly having each of them to herself even in a threesome made her feel like there was flood between her legs. "Yes master! Harder!" The thought of 69ing her friend or using the double dildo while receiving her master from behind, to be that selfish while giving both of them the pleasure they craved was going to be mind breaking. "I'm going to cuM! Please don't stop master!" She came violently, squirting against the bed beneath them. "D-don't stop! Master Don't ever stop please!" Each thrust drew out her orgasm for longer and longer. She didn't ever want it to end.

"That's my girl... We'll have some together time again when Izzy has rested..." He groans as she came, squeezing him tightly, he thrusts harder and faster, gripping her hips to thrust deeper. "Nnn... Cum again baby... Lose yourself to me..." He moans louder and smacks her harder, rubbing again.

Tia was screaming in pleasure as each thrust now filled her harder and faster, the tight hold he had on her hips only giving him further leverage, Tia gripped the sheets tightly in her fists. "M-Maste-" With that once again she came violently, soaking the sheets below while shaking so much she threatened to throw him off her, her front collapsed while her back was only held up by Aden gripping her ass. "M-master..." She whispered softly into the bed, the sound of exhaustion mixed with utter joy

"Nnn... F-Fuck..." He moans low as she cums again, gripping his so tight he has no choice but to cum with her. He groans softly as she falls forward, he soon slips from her, rubbing her hips where he gripped her hard. "Feeling better love..." He soon rolls her over and lays over her slightly "Ready to sleep now baby..." He kisses at her neck softly, massaging her breasts.

Her breathing was heavy and fast as he came inside her, she could feel each spasm fill her more with his seed and as he pulled out her lower half finally dropped to the bed, a line of white slowly seeping from her, she was on her way to sleep when she felt Aden roll her over, he began to kiss over the hickeys that Izzy left and softly playing with her tits. "N-not if you keep doing that..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her. "I love you master..." She whispered softly as he continued. Tia hoped he wouldn't stop.

He smiles and looks at her "If you don't want me to... I'll keep going..." He continues his soft attentions, soon moving to lick and sickle her nipples, his hands slowly running over her body.

David made it back to his room and walks over to his bed to check on his little Jewel.

Tia enjoyed this different experience, going from sex she considered rough to having Aden treat her so softly the contrast was amazing. "Mnnn~" The brush of his hands softly over her body made her hair stand up and each lick made her shake. "M-master..." Desire was now mixed with a sound of adoration and love, her arms unwrapped and her hands started to wander over him trying to find some way to return the favour.

Jewel was still sleeping, the sound of him stepping over her softly woke her, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and with mostly closed eyes looked up at him. "Hi...." The barely awake Jewel had a smile spread across her face before turning a bit. "Ah~" She threw the blanket off to see the toy David had left in her. "What?" She asked confused.

Aden smiles at her and watches her a moment, enjoying her hands on him "And to think... Little over a day ago... You wanted to kill me..." He kisses her neck and suckles slightly at her pulse then pulls back to look at her "Would you ever hurt me now my love..." He rocks against her very slowly, just enjoying the feel of her body.

David smirks and moves to sit beside her, then chuckles softly "It was a gift I gave you... You were a little needy... You wouldn't let me stop..." He leans closer and kisses her softly "So I gave you that and you calmed down enough to sleep... So I left it..."

Tia felt so detached from the person she was before that when he bought it up she had to think about it, the feelings of hatred and anger were so wrong and detached now. "No never!" She leaned up towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck and planted her lips on his for a moment. "N-never I don't want to hurt you...I'm sorry about how I acted..." She felt ashamed as she continued to remember, she lowered her eyes from his, neuroses setting in and making her wonder if she deserved the feelings he now gave her.

"I..." Jewel was cut off as the previous night rushed over her, the way that burning need made her go insane for him and how he had tested her again and again without rest. "You didn't help with getting me ready and making me hold it." She teased back.

Aden noticed her starting to pull away from him mentally, her looking away and slowing her movements. He smiles softly and makes her look at him, he rubs her cheek and shifts to slowly push into her. "You acted that way because you were lied to..." He moves slowly, not looking away from her "I showed you the truth... Let you feel it... I chose you... And I love you..." He smiles and kisses her "Now tell me you love me baby..." He continues to slowly love her.

He grins and moves closer, kissing her softly "I didn't hear you complaining... I tried to ask you to sleep... You wouldn't listen..." He moves to lay beside her "Are you enjoying my gift love..."

Tia's sad eyes were once again forced to look into his, they widened and softened as she felt him slowly slip into her, her heart began to beat faster as he started his speech and by the end of it she couldn't help but hold a large smile, her arms wrapping around his neck once again so they could stay close together. "I love you master." She wrapped her legs around his hips now too, holding onto him tightly as he slowly thrust into her.

Jewel was in a bit of a playful mood and licked at his lips when he pulled away from the kiss. "I couldn't when I was like that..." She bit her lip remembering just how good it felt to receive her release at his hands, as he laid down she shook, each movement made the toy move inside her. "I-it isn't as good as y-you." Jewel, not thinking, attempted to sit up but it just drove the toy further in. "Ahh!~" She fell back to the bed and started to remove the toy.

Aden grins against her lips and kisses her again, speeding up slowly as he holds her close "That's my girl..." He rubs her cheek "Will you help me love..." Speeding up a bit more and starting to roll them over, having her ride him, his hands roaming over her chest and sides. "Will you help me teach others how good they can feel... How good a man can make them feel..." He starts to rub and squeeze her nipples.

He smiles at her, then smirks as she sits up "No... Leave it... And sit back up... Slowly... Show me how much you enjoy my gift..." He sits up and holds her hand as she dose so, watching her "Pretend you're riding me..."

Back
Top Bottom