Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden grins at her and kisses her softly "You did... But it's ok..." He soon slips into her, pumping slowly, she was ready enough for me... You watched her..." He looks to Isabelle and smiles "She should happily be our play thing now..." He speeds up slightly and kisses her again "You want her again... Don't you love..." He slowly speeds up more and more.

David smiles at her "I know you do love... You'll get me... Soon..." He watched as the male started to touch and teas her all over, all the same things David himself would do, even slowly rubbing her clit.

Tia seemed nervous as his lips touched against hers, she recoiled for a second before returning it with passion, her lips opening and her tongue pushing into his mouth before he pulled away to talk, assuring her it was okay before she felt him push in, her wet opening offering no resistance for him, she began to bounce happily on his dick feeling like this was the place she belonged more then anywhere else. "Y-yes master...so much." The mere thought of having Isabelle again made her shake and squeeze Aden, being in the middle of the two was a dream made in heaven. "Both of you...." Her hands moved on their own as she reached down to rub her clit while riding him. "I want to have you both master!" She screamed out in perverse pleasure, eyes glazing over as she pictured Isabelle and herself in the 69 position while Aden fucked her. "Again and again! Forever!" Her voice filled with a passion that so far she hadn't shared with anyone.

Jewel continued to reach out but her legs still felt like jelly, the mans hands rubbing her sensitive nipples before running down her sides and finally ending between her legs, but it wasn't enough there was something missing even as he slipped a finger in while rubbing her clit, frustration showed in her voice when she moaned, even with how sensitive she was she seemed to have hit a barrier already. "Please..." She begged again, tears now starting to leak out of her eyes as she looked at him.

Aden grins at her and holds her hips "That's it baby... Tell me what you want..." He leans closer and licks and nips at her neck, bouncing her harder, he reaches up with one hand and massages a breast. "If you want both... You will have both... My lovely pet..." Thrusting harder now.

David watches her and hides his grin, she was perfect, he moves closer "That's enough... I'll take her now..." He leads the girl away from him and nods to him "Thanks..." He then holds her closer and leads her further away, he sits her on another table and starts to finger her again, slowly. "That's it baby... I'll give you what you want..." He kisses her and moves faster.

Tia's legs began to feel like jelly with how much pleasure was rushing through her soon unable to return each thrust and only receive, her screams echoed down the hall way outside their room as he continued to fuck and play with her. "I...I...want us on top of each other master! And to fuck us while we lick each other! I want to stay like that fore-!" With no warning as she imagined it her body gave in and what felt like an explosion barely contained in her flesh was released, her legs squeezed like a vice and her arms contracted to her sides like she was being shocked her eyes rolled back and she squirted far enough to actually reach Isabelle, she soon fell against Aden her body now soft and limp as she was impaled on his dick, occasional twitching whenever he made a move.

Jewel felt the man pull out which she couldn't tell if it was a blessed relief or even worse torture, soon she was led to a corner but the words David said didn't reach her, her brain unable to comprehend anything past actions, when she felt his finger press into her she reacted by wrapping herself tightly around him, afraid to let him go, her kiss hungry and wet as she reached down and attempted to rip off his clothes, her actions more alike to a feral animal then a human being anymore, she wanted more then just his finger and she wouldn't allow anyone to take her away anymore.

Aden enjoyed her pleasure filled screams, he knew at least some of his men would hear her, they would know how he could please his women. He watches her, listening, then grunts as she suddenly clamps down on him, he holds her hips and waits for her to relax. "Nnn... Fuck you're tight..." He had watched her completely blank out, he holds her hips and starts to thrust hard and fast again, he hadn't even been close yet. "As long as you obey me Tia... She will be your play thing... Your lover..." He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but Isabelle would be her reward for behaving, he was getting close. "You... Are... Mine!" He moans and cries out as he finally cums again, filling her and holding her close as he pants, soon laying her down next to Isabelle and laying behind her, he had finally worn them out, and himself.

As she starts to pull and almost rip at his clothes, he pulls from their heated kiss and smirks "Ah... My Jewel wants something bigger..." He pulls her hands away and steps back, removing his pants, then moves closer and pushes her legs open, thrusting into her with out a second thought. "Nnn... You feel amazing baby..." He starts a quick pacing, knowing that's what she wants. "Tell me you love me..." He looks at her, stopping his movements.

Tia wasn't even close to recovering before he began to thrust into her once again her limp body barely stiffened with each thrust he made into her, the slight twitches overshadowed by his fast and deep motions, she heard what he said and just barely understood it. Isabelle was hers if she behaved...she had to behave no matter what she needed to. The only obvious sign to anyone that she was still awake was the screams that echoed loud and proud once again, Soon she felt him bury himself in her and her body gave in for one final orgasm albeit a weak one. she fell asleep before she even reached the bed.

Jewel's eyes showed the frantic need she felt, when he pulled away from the kiss she seemed to take it as a threat that he was pulling away all together and tightened even further on him, she almost sunk her nails into him to keep him from leaving but found herself now looking at him removing his pants, her legs didn't need to be pushed apart, she spread them as wide as she possibly could, her wet pussy begging for him to fill her and soon she was rewarded. "FUCK YESSS!" She screamed at the top of her lungs so loud it hurt her throat, she wrapped around him again tightly still scared he would leave, each thrust felt like heaven, Jewel felt like she was designed for his cock now, it fit so perfectly, his sudden stop was met with her nails digging into his back and legs tightening like a vice to keep him from leaving. "I...I...love you...." The words were a struggle to think of when her body simply wanted to go more and more.

Aden pulled Tia a bit closer to him and relaxes, he'd take a short nap, his girls weren't going anywhere for a long while. He holds her and soon closed his eyes, taking a well needed nap, his men would wake him if he was truly needed.

David smirks at her and starts up again, hard and fast, he stares at her "You're mine now Jewel... I'll never leave you again..." He moves his hands to her breasts and squeezes them gently, rubbing her nipples. "You'll be with me always..." One hand moves back to her hips, he angles her and thrusts deeper, hitting her Gspot with each thrust. "Nnn... You're all mine..." He moans softly as he gets closer again, her body fit him perfectly, and would never know another.

Isabelle awoke first, her eyes shooting open, she slowly looked around to see both Tia and Aden sleeping, carefully she got to her feet so as not to wake them. I will not be your plaything. She thought to herself staring at the evil man who had broken Tia, she may have given in last night but it won't happen again, she scanned the room looking for weapons or at the very least clothes that would fit her. Damn it! There was nothing, she walked over to the door and looked back at Tia before slipping out. I will save you...even if you don't understand you need to be saved. Isabelle left to look for an armory.

Jewel at this point was so sensitive and hungry for David that it was hard to tell when one orgasm started or ended, he would have a better idea from how she was tightening on him. "More! GOD DONT STOP!" Each thrust was so deep she couldn't even find the words to describe it, her body aching for even more begging to be used until utterly spent, her eyes were glazed over as she stared up at him. "Don't ever stop! Fuck me until I can't walk! I never want to feel empty again!"

Aden slowly opens his eyes just after Isabelle left his room, he kisses Tia's head softly and slowly pulls away, he covers her and gives her his pillow to hold. "I'll be back..." He kisses her forehead and moves to get his pants, he sighs as he slips them on and ties them. "The strong ones are always the hardest to break... Looks like she needs a harder breaking..." He leaves the room, already knowing the fighter in her would be looking for a weapon.

David groans and buries his face in her breasts, licking and nipping them as she squeezes him tightly, his hands back in her hips. "Nnn... Never baby... You'll never be empty with me..." He nips her nipple and pulls it slightly, thrusting harder once more as he cums, groaning against her warm flesh.

Tia didn't wake and barely shifted as Aden got up, she was so exhausted.
Isabelle on the other hand was doing her best to sneak around, trying to find any form of weaponry and hopefully armour, a kitchen knife would be a good choice at the moment, she looked through the keyholes of each room she came across and dodged the occasional random man walking around with either quick and silent steps or if she found something on the ground she used it as a distraction, they obviously weren't expecting escapees, she just needed one sword or at least a unaware easy to sneak up on guard, the death of one of these monsters would have no bearing on her conscience.

Jewel could only scream in pleasure as he toyed with her breasts, his nip at her nipple and tug as his deep thrust in pushed her over the edge yet again, her toes curling and legs shaking as she felt his cum pour into her. "Oh...oh god...." Her hands fell away from his back and balled into fists on the table beneath her, riding out the intense shared orgasm as she looked up at him still with hunger in her eyes.

Aden heads down the hall, spotting one of his men, he pulls him aside "The fighter for that village is lose... Lock the armery but remove the guards... I want her to believe she's still not found out... Inform the others to be on the look out, but not to catch her... But she doesn't leave this base..." He then makes his way to the training room "I need one machine free and set up in the middle of the room... And a double dose of the drug... And a blindfold..." His men move to do as he asks, he takes a rope and goes to find his prize.

David cries out slightly as the force of her orgasm, he holds her tight and moans into her neck, he pulls back as she relaxes slightly. "Mmm... It seems you may have turned out better then I hoped..." He pulls from her slowly and kisses her as she tries to protest "Hush... I have a gift for you..." He moves her hand between her own legs and steps away, he opens a wooden chest near the wall, searching for something. He soon returns with a large rubber cock and a pair of panties, he noticed she was lost to her fingers and smirks. "Here baby... Try his..." He pulls her hands away and slowly works the toy into her, then let's her take control of it for a bit, hopefully it would be enough to relax her.

Isabelle still hadn't found the amoury. It has to be somewhere. She could hear the girls far away and she hoped it would be nowhere near them, even the dull sound of them now filled her with a deep and powerful anger and right now she needed a cool head, finally she did look through a keyhole and find a wealth of weapons, she stood to open it. "For gods sake!" She shouted under her breath as quietly as possible. Something to break the lock... She looked around and soon found some broken masonry on the walls. "Alright I will have to be fast, break it open rush in and gear up..." She held the rock high above her head and slammed it down on the handle, it wasn't enough to break it so she swung again, still listening out in case she had to run.

Jewel reached up trying to pull him back down, groaning into his kiss. "N-no please...." while he was searching through the chest she simply couldn't help it, she needed more even though she had cum so much today without a break, her fingers plunged into her waiting pussy when David returned with the dildo she spread her legs for him hoping that he would fill her too, she moaned out loud as the toy pushed in , it was by no means a replacement for David but it would have to do for now as she soon used it instead of her fingers, quickly thrusting the toy in and out of herself. "Uhhh~" Quickly she lost herself to the pleasure, leaning back on the table, one hand on the toy the other pulling at her breast.

Aden heard the banging coming from down the hall, faint, as it was at the end. He smirks, she was at the armery, but whatever she found wasn't good enough to open the lock. He stops his men as they come to see about the noise, "It's alright... She got away from me... I'll get her... Go to the training room..." He takes the rope and continues down the hall, the sound was getting louder the closer he got. He waits until she brings the rock back down again, then throws the rope around her, pulling it tight and holding her arms to her sides. "Oh... Did the little mouse lose her way..."

David smirks at her and watches for a few moments, cleaning himself up a bit, he wondered how long before she completely wore out. He looks at her "Jewel... Jewel baby... Does it feel good..." He steps closer again and presses a small button on the toy, making it vibrate. "How about now..."

This was taking to long and she was making so much racket. One more and if it doesn't give well i will just find somewhere else. Once again she brought the rock down against the lock and as the bang filled the hallway she felt a rope lasso her and pull tight, she looked to see where it came from only to see Aden. "NO! I was almost there! I'm GOING TO KILL YOU." The rage in her voice was beyond any that she had bellowed before, if only she could weaponize her glare it would be the most deadly weapon anyone had come across, she fought the ropes but didn't have enough leverage to break them even with her strength and instead rushed him, she spun on one heel and attempted to land a kick against the side of his head.

Jewel had lost track of the area around her, losing herself to the toy until she heard his voice, she snapped to attention and sat up, still using the toy on herself as she did, the toy activated about the same time as the horrific exhaustion caught up with her all at once, she reached out to him but was asleep before she had the chance to do anything, simply falling back against the table.

Aden watches her, he could almost feel the heat behind her glare, he pulls the rope a bit tighter as she tried to wiggle free. "You were no where near close... I knew you were gone the moment you left my room... My men have been watching you... Ha!" He easily side steps, having already guessed what she'd do, and grabs her as she ran past him, quickly flipping the rope around her again. "I don't think so... You see, my new little pet has her heart set on you... And I don't plan on making her cry..." He lifts her, ignoring any kicks she tried, avoiding any painful ones, he starts towards the training room.

David watched her as she tried to sit up and smiles as the toy was turned on, then she promptly fell asleep. "She lasted longer then I thought..." He leaves the toy in her and slips the panties on her, keeping it in, he fixes his pants and gently picks her up. "Come on baby... Bed time..." He hoped the toy would keep her pleased enough to allow her to relax and rest, he heads back to his room, completely unaware about what was going on just down the hall.

The news that he had known she escaped didn't seem to make her waiver at all. That level of confidence Will get you killed you smug prick!" When he mentioned his new pet Isabelle knew who he was talking about. "Tia is not a pet you piece of shit! She is a human being." Her flailing kicks were all she could do, her arms struggling to move against the tight rope. "I'm going to kill every last one of you bastards for what you did to us!"

Jewel barely shifted during her sleep, so exhausted that buildings could collapse around her and she would be none the wiser.

Aden smirks as he holds her and continues down the hall "My little Tia is nothing but a pet... I've taught her body the more pleasurable side of being a woman... And her mind slowly followed..." He smirks "She's not perfect yet... She didn't want to help with you fully... But that will change..." He runs his hand over her ass and smacks it slightly "I don't know what you remember of our little threesome fun... But she craves your body... Almost as much as mine..." He rubs it again "You had me for a bit... I thought you had in deed broken... But it looks like you need more work..." He enters the training room, his men had moved one machine into the centre, all the other woman around it in a wide circle, all being pleasured in some way.

Aden lifts her from his shoulder and makes her stand before him, facing the group of his men and her former villagers. He holds her and makes her look at them all, leaning closer to speak in her ear. "You see... I have awoken all their minds to the pleasure they have been missing..." He looks to one of his men, holding a girl of maybe 17, he was rubbing her breasts as she played with herself, quietly begging for him to fuck her again. He waves them over, making the girl stand before Isabelle and the pleasured touched stopped. "Hello young one... You remember Isabelle... Well she's wants to take you all back home... Away from here... Would you like to go home..." Another of his men walks up beside him, handing him the potion all the other woman were given, he'd wait until the girl answered his question.

David lays her in bed and watches her a few minutes, he rubs her cheek and runs his fingers through her hair slowly. "So beautiful... My little gem stone..." He pulls the covers over her and stands, she needed sleep and he had rounds to do, he hoped with her new toy, that she'd be able to sleep at least a few hours. He gets himself cleaned up and dressed, then heads out to go and check on everything.

The words reached her ears and filled her with a murderous rage the way he talked about Tia and about herself and not to mention how he taunted her by smacking her ass and touching her but now she found herself in a room surrounded by her community members all of them lost who they were to give into pleasure and now he waved one of them over and told her how Isabelle wants to taken them home the look of distress in her eyes broke Isabelle's heart.

"No don't take us away!" Her legs quivered as she rubbed them together. "I don't ever want to leave." She bit her lip and looked to Aden hungrily before falling to her knees obviously hungry for something else. Isabelle could do nothing but try to look away from this, tears welling in her eyes.

Aden grins and watches as the girl falls to her knees, silently begging to be fucked again, he could feel the tears hitting his arm where he held her. "What about the rest of you... Do any of you wish to go home..." As the other women start to speak up about wanting to stay, Aden sees his chance, he tips her head back and forces her mouth open, slowly pouring the liquid down her throat. He made her swallow it before tossing the empty bottle to one of his men, he holds her again to allow the drug to take affect. "Time for that other side of you to come out again Isabelle... I've seen her... I know she's there..." He whispers softly to her, already feeling her shift and shiver, he then forces her towards the machine in the middle of everyone. A few of his men help to get her on it and tied down, its left off for now, everyone watching as the drug hits her harder.

Aden steps back, looking at everyone "As punishment for trying to escape... Isabelle will receive all the pleasure she wants... But she isn't allowed to cum again... Until she has MY permission... I leave her to you... I will return in a few hours..." He looks to Isabelle "Enjoy yourself... Izzy..." He turns and walks away, heading back to his own room and his sleeping pet.

Isabelle had been about to scream out to the community that had been taken and twisted only to have a liquid fill her mouth, Aden's hand holding her mouth closed until she swallowed the large amount of the drug pouring down her gullet left a pleasant warmth that she did her best not to focus on instead attempting to once again shift her bindings, his whispers sent shivers through her as her body began to betray the proud warrior. "L-let go of me you monster!" Her voice was shaky as the drug began to take effect, a sweat developing on her brow and her concentration wavering as he forced her to the machine, the large dose making it a struggle now to think. "S-stop..." She continued to fight with a weak voice her body beginning to relax as her mind became clouded and foreign to her.

Tia had remained asleep now hugging Aden's pillow tightly to her chest.

David passed Aden in the hall, "How's it going boss... Oh... Bin meaning to find you, I took one of the girls for myself... I've been training her..." He smiles and glances to the training room door down the hall slightly. "What's going on... Are the women not done yet..."

Aden looks up as David walks closer, he smiles at his second "That's fine... I'm guessing she's a keeper, you don't normally take a girl..." He too glances back as the sound gets a bit louder and smirks "Yeah... They are all finished and happy to serve... Its that fighter of theirs... She's not done like I thought she was... But I'm fixing that... She's going to be 'cooking' for a few hours... Go enjoy the show..." Aden smiles and walks away to go and check on his own pet.

David blinks, then nods and heads to the room, walking in slowly.

Isabelle felt like she was burning, this sexual desire so strong and hard to control that her mind began to wander, began to need attention that she wished she could resist, The strong fighter looked out at the group surrounding her. "G-go die all of you..." She wanted to say it with more conviction but her voice was weak and filled with desire and need as her eyes began to trace the outline of the men around her. "D...don't touch....me..." She wasn't sounding convincing as the vestiges of her inner strength began to wane under the effects of the drug.

David walks in and gently makes his way to the centre of the group, when he sees Isabelle, he smirks, still such a fighter. He makes his way to one of the younger girls and pulls her closer "Do you want to help her... Let her feel what you've felt..." He whispers softly and gently rubs her arms, making her look at Isabelle, "She doesn't look happy... But you can make her happy... Happy like you..." He smiles at the girl "Just go over there slowly... And turn the machine on... Then walk back to your place..." The machine was already set to start low and he could see another man had the control, but it would hurt isabell more if one of her own did it to her. "Good girl..." He gives her a light push.

The sounds around her were becoming dull and it was hard to pick out specific noises or voices, her senses were beginning to fail her as her body wanted to give in to the need welling up inside her, it wasn't until she saw one of the girls from her village slowly step towards her. "T-thank you." Isabelle said misinterpreting it as a rescue but the girl didn't reach for Isabelle's bonds instead reaching over and turning on the machine, she convulsed as it went to work. "N-no! WHY?!" The girl had a smile on her face and seemed quite proud of herself as she moved back towards the crowd. Maybe they are to far gone... her hope beginning to fade as the group looked on, their perversions clear and in the open as the young fighter shook from the machine biting back the moans that so wanted to force out of her.

David smirks at her shocked face, then gently pulls the young girl close again, his hands moving to her breasts. "You did very well... She'll be so happy soon..." He decides to reward her, one hand stays on her breast and kneeds it, the other moves lower and slowly fingers her, and his mouth falls to her neck, licking softly. "Do you like that girl..." He keeps it slow, still making her face Isabelle.

Back
Top Bottom