Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Tia was about to say that if he did want her help she would freely give it but was interrupted before she could speak, her small frame cradled against his muscled physique, her small hands resting on his chest as she returned his kiss, moaning softly into his lips as their tongues danced, she had missed her master so much, the way he held her how even in a sweet moment like this everything about him felt so powerful, her hands began to scrunch up as her mind ran wild.

The crowd began to disperse as David made it clear business was to come next, Jewel had managed to recover in the time and happily took his hand and followed him with a smirk on her face. "Sometimes I wonder which of us likes the public stuff more David." She grinned knowing that it got him off too.

Aden could feel the shift in her mood, he pulls back slowly and looks at her "Alright... What's going through that wicked little mind... I know that look..." He smirks softly.

David grins and continues down the hall, holding her hand "What I enjoy is watching the effect it has on you little Jewel... You enjoyed it from the moment I woke you from your other life... Your mother being your first audience...." They reach the door and enter, the women were eating, having just been to the hot spring, they had not been drugged in 24 hours. They had to see how well broken in they were, and grouped, shy but obedient, obedient, and a bit of fight still left.

Tia whimpered as he pulled away, her eyes opening and body following his for a moment before stopping. "I just...I missed you master...so much." There were dirty thoughts running through her mind but it all stemmed from him being out of commission for so long. "The way you hold me..." She leaned against him and heard his heartbeat. "The way you talk...The way you...command...And taste...t-the way you t-take what you want when you w-want it." Tia bit her lip while her hands formed white knuckled fists on his top. "I know I may have to wait until your all better...but I miss how rough you got with me..." The girl almost purred against him as her motor started running remembering all the times they had together, how he made her beg for him.

"This life is much more fun..." She teased as the doors opened, most of the women looked up from their food, some nervous, some with a knowing smile, none seemed guarded anymore. "Aden will be very happy..." Jewel smiled as she looked around, the crowd of women even in the small groups they had made seemed complacent. "Who are your favorites out of this batch? I dont have to prove im better do i?" She joked for the most part but couldn't deny part of her felt compeditive.

Aden smirks as she starts to almost melt before him just from memory alone, he grins and nods "I may not be completely healed... But I can still give you a little something..." He lifts his one hand and grips her hair, tilting her head back and kissing her roughly, then tossing her towards the bed, a slight glare. "Strip... Now..." His meds had kicked in, he was feeling much better, but still only had one arm to use. He pushed the table aside and waited.

David smirks and pulls her closer "Can't get much better then you... But I did enjoy that one we broke together..." He looks around to see what group she had fallen into.

"Dont push your-" Her speech was interrupted by his sudden rough grip and hard kiss, her body screamed in desire as she moaned against him, when she fell to the bed she didn't need to be told twice as she panted like a dog in heat, it only took her seconds to be undressed, her silk nightie throw across the room and her panties hanging off one foot, her pussy almost dripping wet already, hearing that commanding voice...she couldn't resist even if she wanted to, she reached up to him begging for him to come to her.

"Hmmm..." Jewel looked over the crowd she shouldn't be to hard to find with her height, after a few moments she spotted the young girl and skipped over, resting an arm on one of her shoulders as she sat with an obvious blush that a few of the girls around her had been making fun of. "Oh did you miss us?" She asked, leaning in and giving a kiss on her cheek.

Aden chuckles darkly as he watches her "Such a little slut... On your knees before me... Who gets pleased first... Have you forgotten your training..." He looks away from her and to where she should be, his arm crossed under his other.

David smirks and walks over "The shy girls... And you were such a fighter..." He tips her chin up and looks at her, he runs a finger over her lips slowly. "Why the blush little toy..." His hand moves to cup a breast, teasing it softly, not caring if the others watched.

"S-sorry master!" Tia dropped off the bed and onto her knees as quickly as she could, the depraved girl starry eyed as she reached to open his robe and was utterly joyous to see his cock released. "M-may I M-master?" She begged waiting for permission before eagerly opening her mouth and taking him in, focusing on the head for a few moments before moving to lick down his shaft, even suckling on his balls while her hand stroked him before finally she moved to start bobbing up and down his length, her moans were almost screams as she felt she was in her proper place once again, at her master's beck and call.

The girl kept tight lipped for now attempting to hide what was happening in her head but it all read on her face, this girl had no fight in her anymore, the two of them had taken it from her, she didnt try to stop him as he played with her breast, she moaned against her will as Jewel leaned in and kissed her neck before softly suckling on it, leaving a small hickey.
"Are you thinking we have some fun with her right here sweetie?" Jewel asked excitedly and for a moment there was a flash of joy in the girls eyes before falling behind shame and embarrassment. "I could go and get a strap-on...we could spit roast you for all to see, or maybe we could fill up your pussy and ass and have you scream for all to hear too..." Jewel wasn't sure whether David was just teasing her for fun or did want something to happen but the suggestion was enough to make the girl quiver and grip the table. "What do you call us?"

"M-master...M-mistress..." The words were wrapped in desire that she couldn't hide as she spoke and Jewel knew exactly why she had kept quiet.

"Nnn... That's right... A pet's place is under her Master... Mmm... Doesnit taste good... Or are you thinking about it being plunged into you hot little pussy... As I fuck you hard from behind..." He was going to work her up verbally before he even got near her dripping hole. He groans softly as she continues to work him, when he was ready he simply pulls her off him by her hair. "Lean over the bed... Ass in the air if you want me..." He lets her go and stands, watching her.

David didn't look away from her as Jewel spoke, enjoying the looks that shawn in her eyes, but she didn't speak them. "I hadn't planned on it... But I think a show would be good... But... I want to hear our little pet here tell me what she's thinking... You have permission to speak your mind... Pet..." He rubbed her nipple, then let go to allow her to do as told.

Her hands were on his legs as he began to tease her and as he spoke they tightened further and further until she threatened to impale her own hands on her nails, she sped up with almost every words, gagging every now and then but is was worth it, to hear her master when he got close but suddenly she was stopped. "Y-yes master!" Tia once again moved as fast as she could to appease him, her front half laid on the bed as she raised her ass up even standing on her tip toes. "I want you so much master...I've missed you more then anything in the world." She wanted to beg him to fill her but was worried it would go against his plan and she would be punished with waiting.

Jewel giggled and stepped back with him, staring her down with a grin on her lips as the girl looked around, all eyes on her, the girl clearly didn't derive the same enjoyment from the feeling as she did.
"I...." She could feel every set of eyes burn a hole through her as they waited, the intensity only growing as time went on. "I...want to b-but theres so many people I'm not s-sure I c-can." The girl was locking up as she spoke even now the embarrassment of being in front of so many.

Aden moves to stand behind her and grins "Such a loyal little slut..." He rubs her ass and smacks it lightly, he grins again "Don't move..." He was at a bit of a disadvantage without the use of his one arm, he holds her hip and aligns himself, then thrusts in hard. "Nnnn... Fuck..." He starts as fast a pace as he can, thrusting hard and deep.

"Aww... Out little pet is scared..." He moves to stand behind her and reaches around to cup her breasts, he looks to Jewel. "Kneel and get her ready baby... She'll have to ask for more..." He starts to roll her nipples slowly.

Tia looked almost crazed as she waited for him, what should have been a moan became a scream as she felt him smack her ass, her hands grabbing a hold of the bedsheet beneath her as she struggled to stay still for him, she felt his hand on her hip and then suddenly felt him thrust in, her legs twitching under her as he filled her up so perfectly, her screams muffled as she bit into the bed beneath her trying to control herself, far to close for cumming for how little they had done. "Master~ Master I've missed it so much~ C-c-can I c-cum?" Her body begged for it already, the situation had warmed her up so much.

Jewel's grin grew as David suggested playing with her in front of the crowd. "No problem there..." Before Jewel slipped under the table she leaned in, gripping the girl's chin and tilting it up before giving her a passnionate kiss, their tongues dancing as they each moaned, Jewel pulled away as the girl obviously wanted more, slipping under teh table and easily pulling her legs apart, the girls weak moans growing in intensity as they both began to work on her, soon the others crowding around to get a better look.

"p-please..." Her voice was begging as she shook between them.

Aden grins and smacks her ass again, thrusting faster "Are you asking to cum before your Master... So naughty... Forgetting the rules after only a few days..." He holds her hip again and continues, wishing for the use of his other hand, wanting to pull her hair.

David grins and leans down to her ear "Please what... You know the rules... Tell her what you want..." He pinches and pulls her nipples lightly, then squeezes her breasts, licking at her neck softly.

The smack on her ass, his voice so delightfully filled with a commanding tone, it was to much, she couldn't stop herself and Tia crumpled against the bed, squirting against the floor as she tightened on him, her hands puncturing the sheets with her nails. "I'm s-s-sorry m-m-master." She knew she had done something bad, she knew she should have held back but she just couldn't not after so long without him like this, even knowing there was punishment on its way she couldn't hide that smile.

Jewel felt the girl tighten up as David teased her harder and she followed suit, her tongue focused on her clit for a few moments before Jewel softly suckled on it.
"Ahhh~ P-please f-fuck me I'll do anything p-please!"

Aden grins down at her and groans as she clamps down on him, then feeling the small puddle at their feet as she lost it. "So impatient little slut... That will cost you..." He holds her hip and thrusts in hard a few times, not caring if she was still cumming, he smacks her ass again and thrust deep, finally filling her. He steps back and pulls from her, watching her slowly fall to the floor, her body still twitching. "On your feet..."

David smirks "Was that so hard Sweety..." He stood Jewel and has the girl stand, he pulls the chair back and sits, pulling himself out, then slowly lowers her onto him, legs still spread before Jewel. "What do you say when you get what you ask for..." He motions for Jewel to continue as he starts to thrust slowly, wanting her mind a bit clearer then their normal sessions.

Tia felt the heavenly feeling of him getting close, those sudden thrusts, the tightening in his legs and finally he came, she could feel each twitch as he filled her and after he was finished he simply watched her hands struggle to keep her upright as she fell to the ground in a mess and then came that commanding and angry tone, the twitching mess that was Tia slowly crawled to her feet and stood before him with an obvious struggle. "Sorry m-master..." She wondered what inventive punishment he had planned. "I missed it so much I...I couldn't stop myself..."

The crowd around them had pulled in closer as David maneuvered them, the girl now splay legged ontop of David's cock as Jewel crawled closer, suckling at the girl at David's request and pressed in further as the girl's hands pressed on the back of her head. "Thank you! Thank you master! Thank you mistress!"

Aden looks at her and keeps his stern face, he looks her over slowly, then smirks "Alright... Go to the cupboard and bring back the largest toy you can handle... That vibrates... Hmm... And has a control..." He starts to fix his pants and take a seat as she does as told, he walk was slowed by her current condition.

David grins "Good girl... If your Master asks if you... How do you respond..." He starts on her nipples again pinching them and rolling them between his fingers.

Tia nodded slowly at his command now nervous as she began to shamble towards the cupboard and looked through the selection, she did know her limitations fairly well given how often she was toyed with by her master and grabbed out one that while it could be a little uncomfortable she could still handle and the remote that went with it, slowly bringing it back with an obvious distressed look on her face. "H-h-here it is m-master." There was a slight sound of fear in her voice.

"I-i say y-es sir and uhh~ Do what they ask." Her mind was swimming as the two played with her, with her legs splayed as they were she couldn't even thrust back against him, Jewel had begun to speed up before suddenly stopping and making the girl whine for a few moments, the girls around her some had begun to play with themselves, makeout with each other or even play with each other at the sight.

He smirks at her and takes the control "Put it in... We are going to see the girl headed to sale tomorrow... And you will walk behind me... You will keep that toy inside... It falls out before I allow, I will give you to the men for an hour..." He sort of crosses his arms and looks at her "Am I understood Pet.."

David smirks and nips her neck "Do you ever disobey your Master..." He holds her legs open and lifts her slightly to to start thrusting up into her a bit harder, watching Jewel lick her slowly.

Tia listened intently and gulped as he explained the threat to her, the only time she had been with a man other then her master was while he was injured, she couldn't let that happen, she had to hold it in no matter what, slowly she inserted the toy, her sensitive pussy making her jump with each inch, her breasts bouncing as she did. "I understand master, I won't disappoint you again...I don't want any man other then you master."

"No...n-never..." Her voice started to sound hazy as she drew close, the two of them together were so powerfully erotic.

He smirks "Good answer pet..." He waits until she has it in fully before turning it on, currently set to low, but he planned to make it higher. "You can cum if you like... But you will still be walking with me... So try and keep up..." He waits a moment for her to adjust before heading for the door, because he wasn't fully healed, he was walking a bit slower then normal.

"Very good... Now tell us when you're cumming..." He kept at a steady pace, wanting it to wash through her more they making her explode. "Tell us you're a good Pet..."

Even on low the large toy was extremely hard to resist, her steps were a struggle as she nodded and attempted to keep up with her master, she didn't even notice he was moving slower then normal as she felt the toy move and threaten her with each passing step.

The moment he offered her a chance the girl jumped on it. "I'm going to cum! Master can I cum?!" She begged knowing how close she was and soon began to frantically nod. "I'm a good pet master I p-promise!"

Aden glances back at her as he walks the halls, he was taking his time, once halfway there he flips the toy up to medium.

David grins and speeds up more, twisting her nipples harder "You cum for me then little pet... Show your fellow slaves how to be a good girl..."

Back
Top Bottom