Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Tia's loud moans were muffled by his lips, she screamed in pleasure into his mouth as their tongues danced, he began to roll them after asking for her help. "H-help master?" She asked confused as she began to ride him, his hands exploring her body and filling her with delight, it was rare for her to be on top. "Y-yes master anything for you!" She screamed as he pinched her nipples, she was starting to tense as her body got close. "M-master!"

Jewel stopped immediately and began to move into position as if on auto pilot, every small movement made her shudder and moan. "I..it isn't as good thou-though" Jewel began to slowly bounce up and down in a kneeling position on top of the toy, finding it hard to keep her balance as she attempted to speed up. "W-why not just have me ride you instead?" She asked with lust dripping off the end of her tongue.

Aden looks up at her and rolls his hips up to meet hers, making his thrusts that much harder, he smiles as she agrees to help him. "Every woman should know this pleasure... Right baby..." He could feel her getting close, her body was tending up and her eyes were losing focus. "That's it baby... Cum for me... Nnn..." He moans as she finally hits her peak, he moves his hands to her hips and holds her in place as he quickly thrust up a few more times. He kept her going as she sought his own release, he moans, the thrusts up hard one last time as he cums, thrusting slowly as he finishes. "Mmm..." He slowly pulls her off him and lays her beside him, he tips her chin up and kisses her "Did you enjoy that..." He gently runs his fingers through her hair.

David smiles at her and watches, rubbbing her hands softly, helping her keep her balance as she continues to move. "Because I want to watch you get ready for me... I want to watch you enjoying my gift..." He reaches down with one hand and turns the toy to medium, he wanted to see how far gone she'd get before he took her, knowing the toy would never be enough. "Well... Are you enjoying your gift, despite it not being me..." He keeps eye contact with her, watching the lust and pleasure fill her, it being nearly the only thoughts on her mind.

Tia began to slow down as she got closer, her body twitching and shaking as she drew closer but it didn't stop Aden as he thrust up into her, making her scream with each and every one and within moments she could feel her body let go all at once, her pussy felt like it was gushing, her hands placed on his chest to try and hold herself up as he forced a few more thrusts into her sensitive body, she simply fell as he pulled her off, her eyes heavy the moment she touched the fabric of the bed, her soft lips pressed against his ever so gently returning the kiss. "Y-yes master..." Her words slurred and tired and while he ran his fingers through her hair she simply drifted off to sleep.

Jewel started to move quicker as David helped her stay upright, soft moans spilling over her lips until he turned the toy up causing a loud yelp, she slowed each thrust now and rested against the bottom of the toy with each thrust. "Y-y-yes...but you d-don't have to wait you kn-know" The was making it difficult to focus as she tried to flirt with him.

Aden smirks as she finally passes out and watches her a for a few more minutes, then looks to Isabelle and grins. It had taken a bit longer then normal, but he was pretty sure he had finally broken the 'Strong Warrior' and made her his willing slave. He looks back to Tia and runs his fingers over her body slowly, she didn't take much time at all and she was already completely loyal. "You will help me my pet... We will convert many more women together..." He relaxes and lays down next to her, pulling her close as he also takes a bit of a nap.

David smiles and and leans closer, kissing her softly "I know I don't... But I enjoy watching you... You wish to deny me..." He continues to hold her hands, again turning it up after a few minutes to max. "Look at me baby... Do you love me..."

Isabelle awoke first, her stomach rumbling for food, she felt like she hadn't eaten in a year, her emotions over the past few days rushing over her like a wave, she knew she should be mad, she should hate this man and part of her wanted to more then anything but her body and the dominant side of her now saw something different, pleasure and bliss from allowing it to happen, she slowly shook them both, Tia grumbled before burying her head in a pillow, still mostly asleep. "Food?" True to form Isabelle remained confident even after everything that had happened, a core part of her personality that would never be stripped away.

Jewel attempted to make a show of it, if he wanted to watch she was going to give him something to watch, her thrusts quickened but every few she slowed to a crawl so he could watch every inch fill her, her plan fell apart as he turned it up again, sinking onto the toy and feeling the entire thing buzz inside her so intensely made her scream, every attempt to push away made her fall back onto it, she had lost control of the situation completely as her teasing him now turned into his toy fucking her. "y-y-ye-s." She struggled to get out as he watched her strength sap away because of this toy.

Aden blinks awake slowly and looks to Izzy, he slowly sits up "You want to eat... You ask me... Properly..." He leans back down to kiss Tia's cheek "Are you hungry as well baby... If not, you can stay and sleep..." He smiles and rubs her back, waiting for their answers.

David quite enjoyed watching his little Gem, she was beautiful, by the time she was losing herself, he was already quite hard. Just before she lost all her strength, he quickly pulls the toy out and pulls her into his lap, slipping into her slowly. "Good girl... You were beautiful... Enjoy your reward..." He holds her hips and thrusts up fast and hard into her, kissing over her chest.

"Properly?" Izzy asked honestly confused, details of what had happened were hard to focus on she remembered something about having to call Aden by a title but couldn't remember it.
Tia felt the kiss and started to wake, her eyes dozy. "Mhmmm." She answered back muffled in the pillow, she moved to sit up with and shielded her eyes from the morning light. "Whats for breakfast master?"
That was it! The word hit Isabelle's ears and she instantly recognized it. "Master!" She stated not connected to a sentence but seemed proud of herself none the less, still high on being barely awake. Isabelle obviously a morning person and Tia didn't share the trait.

Jewel gasped loud enough to scare herself as the toy was taken from her so quickly, all of a sudden finding herself on top of him, as she slipped onto him she felt all the pleasure from before amplified, his cock felt so much better then the toy, her eyes rolling back a little as she was bouncing on him. "Oh! Oh god yes! I-I can't stop! You feel so good!"

Aden smiles at Tia, then quickly looks to Izzy as she calls out "Yes... That's me..." He moves closer a moment and kisses her cheek "Good girl..." He sits up again and watches the two "So... Are you both hungry... How do you ask..." He smiles at them, wanting Tia to show Izzy what was required of her.

"Nnn... That's right baby... God you're tight..." He groans and continues, he felt her starting to squeeze him, he pushes through her orgasm and kisses her roughly, getting close himself.

Tia looked to the two of them with sleepy eyes and after a long yawn asked. "Master can we have breakfast please?" Izzy mimicked along with her, so hungry that anything to expedite food was going to happen. Tia moved across the bed, hugging Isabelle and resting her head on her chest, much more comfortable then pillows.

"FUCK!" Jewel screamed at the top of her lungs as she came and he didn't stop, he didn't even slow down and it put her sensitive pussy into overload, each thrust getting a wetter slap as she soaked the two of them with her juices.

Aden smiles at them "Of course... What would you both like..." He moves over and gives Izzy a kiss, pulling away slowly, then kissing Tia again, just as softly. "So... How are you feeling today Izzy... Maybe after food... We'll all go have a nice hot bath..." He got up from the bed and began to pull his pants back on, he looks to them "There is a robe for each of you at the end of the bed..."

"A-Ahhh... Nnnn..." Feeling her squeezing and twitching around him soon had him cumming as well, he held her close as he thrust up into her deeper, emoting himself fully inside her. He was shaking slightly as he pulls away to look at her, he rubs her cheek and grins "That... Was perfect love... Did you enjoy it too..." Not that he really had to ask, they would both be needing a bath, once they could stand that is. He kisses her softly "Mmm... Tell me I'm your only..." He loved hearing her talk after sex, the pleasure in her voice, he relaxes as he holds her.

Isabelle didn't return the kiss as readily as Tia, despite barely being awake.
"I'm feeling...better..." The question seemed to confuse her as so many emotions bubbled to the surface all at once. "A bath sounds really nice." Isabelle rubbed her shoulders, her muscles ached so much from the last few days activities. Tia was the first to move and get her robe Isabelle followed after a few seconds.
"Eggs." Tia answered half heartedly, Aden had truly exhausted her last night.

Jewels pleasure screams slowly started to cease as he came inside her, each movement made her shake on top of him, her body trembling before finally falling off to the side against the bed. "Y-yes it felt sooo good!" She purred, her body still trembling as the air rushed over it, she moaned into his mouth as she returned his kiss. "Your m-my one and o-only." Her voice still shook.

Aden watches them both and moves over behind Isabelle, he starts to gently massage her shoulders, she was all tense. "The hot water will help you relax Izzy..." He kisses her cheek softly before moving to Tia "Come here love... You're tired..." He picks her up and carries her bridal style, afraid she'd fall as they were walking "Hush... No complaining..." He kisses her softly, then starts for the kitchen "So how do you want your eggs..."

David smiles and pulls her closer "That's my girl..." He kisses her again and relaxes "What should we do today my little gem stone... Stay and enjoy each other... Or explore your new home..." His hand softly rubbing over her back and sides.

Isabelle didn't stop Aden but unlike Tia didn't move into his massage, the love she had for Tia clearly didn't extend all the way to Aden at least not right now.
As Tia was lifted off the ground she let out a small shriek, shocked to find herself suddenly in his arms but before she could say anything she was hushed, a smile bubbled to the surface as she kissed him before resting her head against his chest. It felt so safe in his arms. "Scrambled please master."

Jewel moaned into David as she felt his hands pull her closer and his lips against hers. "We could do both..." She teased, she was tired ofr now but knew it wouldn't last, Jewel now craved sex so often that it was rare to find a moment where it wasn't the first thought in her mind. "No one would stop us would they?" Her hand danced over his chest as she thought about it.

"And you Izzy?" He glances back at her as they walk, holding Tia a bit tighter, he looks back to her and smiles. "I don't think she likes me completely yet..." He whispers softly to Tia, he knew he'd still have to work on Izzy, showing her just who was in charge.

He chuckles softly "No... No one would stop us Jewel... If it's what you need... I'll give it to you any where any time..." He kisses her softly again "Did you like being watched..." He smirks slightly at her soft blush "Tell me the truth..." He enjoyed teasing her, she was adorable.

"S-scrambled too I guess." Isabelle continued to follow while observing her surroundings, a small part of her still wanted to plan an escape while most of her argued that it was pointless and wouldn't work.
"She'll get their master I promise." Tia smiled at Aden and hugged him while enjoying the touching moment they were sharing. "I'll have a talk with her if you want, see what she is thinking and...and c-can I have some time with her later?" A blush filled her cheeks as she alluded to the fun that the two would have.

A smile crept over her lips as David told her no one would stop them, she had never realized the idea of being watched could be so stimulating but it was awoken within her yesterday and as he asked she couldn't stop that blush creep up her cheeks. "Y-yes...I don't k-know why." Jewel bit her lip as she looked at David. "It was one of the reasons I couldn't h-hold myself back yesterday."

Aden nods and looks back to Tia as she starts to talk again. Aden smiles and kisses her again "You don't need to ask permission love..." He spoke softly "Izzy is as much yours as she is mine..." He glances back to Izzy a moment and speaks softly again, so Izzy can't hear him. "It doesn't even have to wait for us to be alone... You can have her where ever we are..." Soon they enter the kitchen and Aden sits her at a table close to the stoves, he starts to gather the things he'll need. "Stay with Tia Izzy... And be a good girl..."

David smirks "It ok love... Many women enjoy being watched... But very few admit it..." He cups her cheek "I'll take you later in front of all the men if you'd like..." He kisses her again softly "Rest now... We'll leave soon..." So his little toy liked to be watched, he'd quite enjoy using that.

Tia could only smile as he planted another kiss against her lips. "T-thank you master." As he mentioned however that they didn't have to wait or be in private the blush deepened and covered her face, the idea of having Isabelle in a public place was so embarrassing whether it was people seeing her or her partner, she stiffened up as she imagined it and once they were seated she simply sat bolt upright with hands in her lap, face still red as a tomato.
"Are you okay Tia?" Isabelle put a hand to her friends forehead feeling for a temperature. "Your a bit warm. Are you feeling sick?" Tia turned to look at Isabelle and shook her head, eyes darting away from her face. "I don't think Tia is feeling well m...master." she said despite Tia's objection.

Jewel began to breathe heavy again as David held her cheek and sat so close, she returned his kiss with a smile. "Okay." She said before slowly moving back into a comfortable position on the bed and just like that was asleep.

Aden glances at the two and smirks a bit "She is fine Izzy... She's just excited about having some time alone with you later..." He pulls Izzy aside a moment "She wants to make you feel good again... But is afraid to let others see..." He kisses her slightly "Did you enjoy being watched before... All those eyes on you as you came..." He was hoping to excite her enough to play with Tia and calm her down.

David smiles at how fast she was asleep, he was going to enjoy the rest of the day very much, he runs his fingers through her hair to help her stay asleep.

Hearing that Tia wanted some time alone with her made Izzy's hair stand on end and it was obvious that her body language changed from worried to excited, Tia seemed a little worried when Izzy was pulled aside, scared about what thoughts Aden would put in her head and how little she would be able to resist if Izzy started something. Izzy seemed more open to the kiss he planted on her this time due to her growing excitement and as he riled her up she answered completely, almost purring as she looked at Tia with horny eyes, she didn't answer his question but instead moved over to Tia and gripped her friends wrists, holding them at bay as she straddled her on the chair and planted a deep kiss on her embarrased lips, it wasn't long before moans were escaping the both of them.

Aden grins and stops a moment in making their food to watch the two of them, with how charged Izzy still was, it didn't take much to set her off. He smirks as he turns back to their food, and his little Tia was helpless against resisting Izzy, she loved her and couldn't say no. He works quickly in getting things ready, working to their moans, he glances back when he heard Tia weakly protest. He grins again, Izzy was slowly kneeling before her and spreading her legs, her mouth said no, but her body was screaming yes. "Have fun my love..." He said softly before getting back to making breakfast.

Tia's blush burnt her cheeks as they turned more and more red but there was no way she could fight Isabelle and even if she could her body didn't want to, everything was happening so fast, she felt Izzy pull away and what felt like a moment later her robe was open and she was on her knees, still holding Tia's arms to stop her interfering. "D-don't w-what if s-someone SEES!" She let out a scream as Izzy's tongue danced over her pussy lips, a few moments later her hands were free, one moved to cover her mouth the other softly pushing Izzy's head into her wet pussy. "W-we need to s-stop." Her body didn't seem to care for her arguements only moving to allow Izzy easier access and to push her deeper.

Aden smirks and leaves them be for now as he begins to cook, Izzy was doing fine at keeping Tia distracted, he'd need to reward her later. He cooked everything up and was starting to plate it up when Tia was getting louder, perfect. He finishes up and turns to watch them, Izzy soon bringing her to her peak. He starts to bring the food over as Izzy is cleaning her up, he sets their food down and takes his seat. "Alright Izzy... Its time for breakfast... Then we'll head to the bath..."

It was just over an hour later when David started to wake Jewel, kissing her softly and rubbing her cheek. "Love... Would you like that bath now... Then we'll explore..." He smiles when she opens her eyes slowly.

Tia's attempt at keeping herself quiet was barely working, each moan was barely muffled by her hand and no matter how much she wanted to resist mentally she physically was only helping it didn't take long for Izzy to spool her up and have her ready to pop.

As Izzy got her closer she couldn't help but get a little playful with it, her hands softly brushed over her friends skin before ascending and rubbing over her stomach and finally reaching for her breasts she pinched the two tiny nubs that pushed Tia over the edge, Izzy eagerly lapped at her friend as she came, both hands now trying to hold back the screams of pleasure, as she finally finished the food arrived, Tia's body shook and she simply stared at the plate. Izzy moved closer and slowly started to feed her. "I couldn't help it...you were just so...delicious." Izzy licked her lips as Tia took the bite and the comment didn't help the flushed cheeks of her friend go away, Izzy continued to feed them both until they were finished. Tia's legs only just starting to recover from being jelly.

Jewel awoke slowly, enjoying the soft loving touch that David was giving her, a smile already planted on her lips as she turned to him. "A bath sounds really nice." She said as she planted a soft, loving kiss on his lips

Aden smiles "She certainly calmed you down Love... I'll have to thank her later... Eat up and we'll head to the baths..." He ate slowly so they wouldn't feel rushed, when he was done, he kisses their cheeks softly and collects the dishes. "So... Can you walk baby... Or am I carrying you again..." He runs his fingers through her hair as he stands next to her.

David smiles "Good... I'm sure you'll love the hot spring..." He gets them up and gets her a robe again, also getting himself one as well, he takes her hand and leads her from the room, hopefully the spring wouldn't be empty. He rubs her back softly as they walk.

"Y-you both planned this...that isn't fair I can't s-say no when you...do that..." Tia wanted to make an arguement against them but couldn't seem to find anything to really hold against them and simply ended up rambling, Izzy could only laugh as her friend tried to find something to hold against the two of them.
"Come on Tia sweety lets get you to your feet." Izzy reached under Tia's arms and pulled her up with ease showing the massive disparity in their strength, Tia landed on shaky legs. "I...I..." Some level of pride wanted to force her to walk but as she tried to take a step she simply landed against Aden, she hid her face against his chest as her answer became obvious. the treatment Izzy had given her made her to unstable to walk on her own.

Jewel looked at the robe for a few moments, part of her argued for forgoing it altogether but she put it on as it would be more fun to remove it later then simply be on display the whole time. "I'm looking forward to it." A devious smile present on her lips as she also hoped the baths would have people filling its waters.

Back
Top Bottom