Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

Sybil couldn't respond in any other way except for wailing pathetically underneath him. She couldn't even think, not when she was just on the edge of climaxing. Everything about him was driving her crazy, his voice, the way he smelled, and of course, his cock. "I..It's so good!" She finallly answered before she finally hit her breaking point. Her body trembled underneath him as she came hard, adding more to the mess between them.

Ganondorf growled hungrily, hips rolling slowly when he rewarded her with his hot, thick seed. He grunted hungrily, leaning down to giver her a deep, possessive kiss...before he slowly, casually slipped out of her abused pussy, his excess seed lazily oozing out. An excellent start...with their leader under his thrall, the rest would be easy as he finally reclined back with a content breath, his cock glistening with two orgasms...and still erect as he watched Medusa.

"I trust this is a suitable start, Lady Medusa?" he purred.

Sybil was grateful for the kiss, and his seed. She joined Kali in rest, Medusa found it particularly amusing that they were already so exhausted. What was even more amusing was that Ganondorf did not seem satiated.

"Yes, this is a suitable start. Not at all what I had imagined, I had forgotten how mortals obsess with mating and sex...not a bad means to gain followers." She crossed her legs in a teasing manner, allowing her robes go ride up to her mid thigh.

"Mmn, well...one must have hobbies," he smirked, resting his leg on his knee as he watched the robes part to show wonderful leg. His cock twitched in reaction. "You shall have some very loyal worshippers quite soon, my dear. Maybe then our plans can finally move forward."

"They will move forward," Medus corrected as she leaned back in thought. "When I am strong enough, I will have all the necessary means to start our corruption of this pathetic land."

"Good," Ganondorf laughed. "Perhaps I should find a way to pay you proper respect as well," he purred, letting his smoldering eyes trail down her body openly. "Should the lady offer." He could see it in her eyes, on occasion...she was curious.

"Proper respect?" Medusa asked as her eyes fell back on him. She couldn't say she wasn't...interested in what he had in mind. "You look like a man who has never prayed in his life, how would you intend to pay your proper respect to a Goddess, Ganondorf?" There was a hint of challenge in her tone.

"The only way I know how to pay my respects to a woman, as lovely as yourself, of course," he smirked easily. "Or did you not think what I have done here was impressive, Lady Medusa?"

Her eyes fell back onto Kali and Sybil before she smirked. "It was a very nice show, but let's be honest...these little whores are not enough for you to truly show me the extent of your talents." She licked her lips as her eyes lowered to his still erect cock. "You want to know what it's like, don't you? Let me put it this way, sleeping with a Goddess is something incomprehensible to mortals. I have driven men insane before. Men I felt were worthy of tasting me, even just a little..." She grinned.

"I am more than a mortal," Ganondorf laughed, a loud, booming sort of sound that seemed to rumble the ground faintly. "I am far more than a mortal, my dear...perhaps not a God, but...let us just say I have experience in the matter," he smirked widely, eyes flashing with dark power.

"I can see that," Perhaps that's why she was fond of him. She could understand many things, but he was a mystery. His very existence was unique. "Which was why I was so delighted to hear of your existence, because I nor Palutena understands you...If anyone could have helped me, it would have been you. You are more than worthy enough to taste me, yet I find this setting rather unfitting, don't you think?"

"No," Ganondorf replied with that self-same smirk. "Because you will be at the same place that these worthless pigs will be, underneath me. However, I do enjoy a challenge...if you wish me to wait, I shall," he chuckled. "I may be quite busy in the near future, it seems..." he smirked, glancing to the two exhausted women laying on the floor.

"Heh," Medusa's eyes lit up, she couldn't tell if she was excited or insulted. "I have never been underneath any man, but you seem so confident in those words. I suppose we shall see, as we will be spending a lot of time with each other from now on...whenever you're not fucking your pets, anyway. Speaking of which, have them fix up that fortress tomorrow so I have a proper place to scheme..." She then used her magic to summon her staff, her eyes shifting gold. "It's about time to visit some dreams, they will do whatever you say as soon as I remind them why they should." And they would also pay their proper respects to her before the night was up.

"Yes yes, of course," Ganondorf smirked. "Rest assured, my dear...I know how to get an empire going." It was an exciting prospect, truly...how long had it been since Hyrule was under his boot? Far, far too long. He knew that insufferable Link and the persistant ancestry of Zelda would still be here to twart him, as they always had. Perhaps now, the tides would turn.

Medusa's black magic crept through the entire village like a plague, and as promised, she showed every single woman the sweet sight she had witnessed. As expected, by the following morning she felt like a new woman. She had forgotten how vitalizing it felt to be worshipped, and she was slowly starting to feel like herself again.

The first thing that came back, was her sight. She could not see as much as Palutena, of course, but just enough to cover the entire dessert. Their territory...that was enough. Besides, her sight would increase as her influence did. She needed eyes in all the right places to be able to see any further.

The second thing that had finally came back to her, was her connection to the underworld, and the many monsters that laid within. Being that she was a Goddess of darkness, it was not hard to use the creatures. The stronger ones finally recognized her as who she was, and they would not resist her when she would attempt to summon them. Summoning them took quite a bit of energy from her, however. She needed to connect with the creatures here, it would be much easier on her. Luckily for her, she was in the presence of the Demon King himself. Their rapidly strengthening fortress was already surrounded with them thanks to his corruption, and that gave her an idea.

She disappeared from her black, cloudy room that she had been locked away in for some time to regain her power, and then finally showed herself to him with quite the smile on her face. Whatever he was doing, she did not care if she was interrupting. "An army of these little creatures you create, would be so much more useful if they could just assimilate all at once in the location we desire, yes?"

The women had come at him like an eager tide, and truly...he was happy to indulge them. When you were trapped in a horrible darkness for who knew how long, you tended to miss certain enjoyments of a mortal life. His makeshift quarters reeked of bodysweat and sex, with more than a few gerudo women satisfied and exhausted, cum leaking out of their swollen, abused pussies. At the moment, he was reclined against a large mass of pillows while a woman mindlessly ran her tongue along his throbbing member, her ass up in the air and showing the Goddess of Darkness the leaking, fertile mess dripping out of her. In time, once the urges abated somewhat...he would have a loyal, powerful army.

"Mm, indeed," Ganondorf rumbled, glancing at her curiously. "And to what do you have in mind, my dear?"

Medusa had been fine with this, because all it meant was more worshippers for herself, and of course new additions to their army. The Gerudo aged rapidly, they were an odd race, but it was to be expected. Infants and children could not survive for long out in the harsh desert, so they merely evolved to grow that way. Not to mention, it probably had something to do with Ganondorf's seed.

She was glad they kept him busy, though. She'd be damned if he thought he could get her to be one of his concubines. "I have a proposal in mind for you, dear. I just need a little of your magic, and I will make your little demons rain from the sky. As long as I can see where I want them to go, I can send them wherever we need to send them." Which meant she would need to get close to their target area, at least for now. Until her sight became greater along with her power.

"Oh?" he asked curiously, an amused smirk on his face. "And what do I get in return for this lending of my talents, Lady Medusa?" Well now, she was starting to be more cooperative, would wonders never cease?

He always had to be so difficult, didn't he? Medusa floated over a few, barely alive, naked bodies so she could approach his bedside. "Wouldn't it be nice to launch a little surprise attack on the Kingdom of Hyrule? I'm sure the Queen would not expect such a large force to infiltrate her castle walls at the blink of an eye. What was her name? It has escaped me..." As she recalled, he had a long history with her, as well as the Hero of Time. It would be easy to use them as a little bargaining chip. "Besides, if you do lend your power to me, I promise it will not go without a proper reward. After all, magic is so much more potent when it's exchanged through contact." She licked her lips faintly.

"Hm...I see," Ganondorf purred, shifting the woman off his cock as he rose up. "That is a bold offer," he smirked. "Dare I assume that I will be graced with your full beauty on my undeserving body?" Fascinating...now she was willing to make such bets? She must have great confidence in her plans.

Medusa smile turned seductive as she watched him rise. "Would you like to find out?" Medusa asked as she looked up at him, folding her arms. "Just say yes, I'll take care of the rest." She wasn't going to go very far, just enough to please him for the time being. Then again, it would be fun to tease him a little...

Hm...what was the forbidden fruit without the urge to bite into it? The temptation was far too great, the mortal urges he craved were coming right back up...was she interested, or was she merely using him? If this went how he hoped, perhaps he wouldn't care for a time.

"Very well," Ganondorf purred. "What do you need of me, my lady?"

"All I need you to do is stand there, and I'll take of the rest." Medusa reached up towards him, her clawed hands cupping both sides of his pace. She then mashed her lips against his, letting her body press against his naked form. Her thin robes were the only thing separating their flesh from touching, but she preferred it that way. He was willing to give some of his power to her, so it wasn't hard to take...but she didn't expect to feel such a rush from his magic. Not bad for a man who was not a God...but he was not fully mortal either...

Ganondorf leaned into the kiss like a hungry wolf, his hands brushing over his hips as he pulled her closer with a hungry purr. Mm, now that was a unique flavor...wasn't it? His cock pressed against her stomach, twitching all the while as his tongue slid across her bottom lip. If this was what she wanted, he'd be glad to give it to her...but he was always one to take charge, he supposed.

Medusa expected the enthusiasm, but she did not expect how much she actually liked it. The men she had been with were all so very timid of her, which she didn't mind, really. She liked it. But this was something different, and if she wasn't syphoning off his energy she probably would have stopped it. Especially when she could feel his fat cock pulsating against her stomach. He really wanted her, didn't he? She parted her full lips just because she was curious. How did he taste? As her tongue caressed his, she had to say that she wasn't disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom