Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

"Mm..." Ganondorf purred, fingers lacing through her hair as his hips didn't hesitate to slam his cock into the back of her mouth, forcing her head right down to his groin, while his other hand slid down Kali's back, sinking between her perfect buttocks. "It would speed up the process, Lady Medusa...is that something you are capable of?" he purred.

"Yes, they're all close enough. As my power grows, so will the distance of my influence." Medusa answered as she watched carefully. It was a convenient excuse to watch him so closely, one that she needed for herself as well as him. She couldn't have him thinking she was one of these weak minded whores, could she?

Sybil was gagging but she made due, sliding her tongue over every inch of thick skin she could reach as he bucked into her mouth. Kali wrapped her arms around his neck and groaned at his touch. She longed for his seed more than anything, she had never felt such a strong instinct to breed like this. They had forgotten...this was what they existed for!

"Mm, good..." Ganondorf purred, forcibly pulling Sybil off his cock to grind his fat, spit covered dick across her face. "Now Sybil...share with Kali," he smirked. "It's rude to be greedy, is it not?" How wonderfully satisfying to see such a violent woman buckle under her desires. He was enjoying this far more than the sex, this was all about power, and he loved every moment of it.

Sybil audibly whined when he pulled his cock out, but she eagerly licked at it in response until Kali slipped a long leg over her head so she could grind her wet lips against his shaft. She did it for Sybil's sake, and for the sake of sharing. It also forced Sybil to see her, really see her. Considering Sybil had always been attracted to Kali, and the globes of her large, firm ass were right in her face as she tongued the tip of her Master's cock...it was just torture. She needed it, very soon, and the whining was only getting louder, mixing with the sound of Kali's moaning.

It was very fun to see...was the bond between Kali and Sybil strong enough for them to really share him? Medusa found this spectacle to be far more interesting than she originally thought. Mortal sex had never particularly interested her until now.

"Mm, there's a good girl..." Ganondorf grinned, his hips slow and easy along her hot lips as Sybil's tongue slid over the tip of his cock. "Now...who deserves it first?" he smirked, slipping her hands along Kali's ass to squeeze and part, giving Sybil a wonderful view of a drooling, hungry pussy, running across his thick dick. So very repressed, these girls...had it been so long since they could procreate?

"Please, me first..I need it!" Kali begged him, pressing her body against his wonderful muscles as hard as she could. Him grabbing her ass like that was just making it worse, she needed to feel his cock inside of her!

Sybil didn't respond in any other way than eagerly licking every exposed part of his shaft. She wouldn't beg, but she knew that if Kali went first she would suffer every moment of it. The heat was only getting worse, her juices were already pooling underneath her as she took in the scent of Kali along with his. She was so torn...she wanted him but she was so content with seeing Kali like this...

"Now now..." Ganondorf purred, smacking his cock against her entrance. "Sybil hasn't said, and it'd be very rude if you two couldn't come to an agreement, don't you think?" Ah, how he had missed this...the smell of hungry pussies, the desperate need in women's eyes... "What do you think, Sybil...has Lady Kali been a good girl?" he smirked. "After all, she didn't attack me, now did she?"

"No, she didn't..." Sybil answered softly as Kali looked down at her desperately, waiting for her to agree. "I will wait, that would be an acceptable punishment for my actions, my King." Sybil finally said. That hurt...her pussy was already throbbing angrily for agreeing to be second, but she couldn't possibly think he would pick her first after what she had done to him.

"There's a good girl," Ganondorf purred, gripping Kali by her perfect rear and hoisting her up without hesitation, his cock brushing along her lips. He didn't hesitate, he was more than eager to sink his dick into the first Gerudo pussy in a long, long time...and it never failed to feel perfect.

Kali moaned hotly against his neck as he filled her up slowly, her tight hole welcoming him eagerly. It felt wonderful, she hadn't been with a man in a while but none of the Hylian's she slept with had ever felt so good. This man was truly of their blood...he was the only one that could mate with them successfully every time. She knew that now.

Sybil just stared up at them hungrily, watching Kali's soaking wet pussy swallow his cock whole. She had been with a man only a few times before giving up. She didn't like mating and she knew it was pointless...until now.

Ganondorf slid his arms underneath her ass with a hungry growl, his hips already violently slamming into her hot cunt, his balls smacking loudly against her skin. "How does that feel, pig?" Ganondorf sneered in pleasure. "How does it feel to be filled with your King!?"

"G-good! So good!" Kali cried out in pleasure, loud enough for anyone outside to hear. She couldn't help it, his pace was unreal. She had never felt anything like this before. Sybil whined underneath them, her hands moving to her dripping wet cunt as she tried to quell the pain. Medusa had to wonder, was he just this good? Or were those two just being ridiculous? There was no magic going on, not like when she wanted to bewitch mortals. Perhaps this was just a result of some deep seated need that all Gerudo and their ancestors had. He was like their drug, wasn't he?

"This is why you crave it," Ganondorf growled hungrily, bucking up into her tight cunt. "And this is why you will have my children, Kali," he purred, tongue brushing across his lips before she kissed her roughly, hands squeezing her perfect ass as he brought her down on his fat cock, over and over again.

"Yes, My King!" Kali groaned as her back began to arch, exposing her large breasts to him as they bounced from their movement. It wasn't long before she felt like she was going to cum. She didn't want to just yet, but she couldn't help it. Not when he was telling her he would get her pregnant, something she had been longing for. She wanted to feel him cum too!

Ganondorf nuzzled his face into her breasts with a possessive growl, tongue running over every inch of flesh as he squeezed and kneaded her ass, his hips never slowed, her wetness glistening down his shaft. "Mmn..." he growled, tongue trailing up his neck. "I'm going to cum in you, girl...and you're going to be the first one to have a child..." he purred.

"Y-yes..." Kali cried out hotly, her tongue hanging from her mouth. She couldn't hold back, she was already cumming! She legs went rigged as her pussy tightened around him, as if trying to coax his the seed out of his cock. So good, she had never felt anything like this in her life..and the fact that Sybil was watching...and their Goddess, she didn't know why, but it just made this even better!

Ganondorf growled hungrily, hips twitching upwards with a hungry purr as his cock throbbed...and flooded her eager pussy with thick, fertile seed. He rocked lazily with a satisfied growl, cum running slowly down his fat shaft. "Mm...acceptable..." he purred, slowly pulling his cock out, still rock solid and twitching for more.

Kali seemed more than satisfied as she panted softly. Sybil was already rising to her feet, her mouth practically watering at the sight. "Please..." Sybil was as quiet as a mouse, but the need in her voice was clear as day. "Me next..."

Ganondorf deposited Kali off to the side like she was a used sack of potatoes, shoving her off him with a smirk as he moved forward, simply forcing Sybil down to the ground as he forced her legs open. "Is this what you want?" he growled hungrily, his fat cock smacking against her dripping pussy. "Out with it, pig!"

"Yes!" Sybil answered desperately. His roughness was unexpected but she was still as eager as ever. She could see how good Kali was feeling, she wanted that too. She was wanting things she never thought she would have, and she was too much of a horny mess to question it. "Please, My King...please give me a child. Please fuck me!"

Ganondorf smirked hungrily, shifting over her as his fat cock sunk into her tight pussy without hesitation. He grunted hungrily, letting his large hands trail over her body to squeeze her breasts as his hips began their brutal pace. She was tight, wonderfully tight...the only thing keeping him in control was watching her squirm with delight...mm, he wondered...how would a Goddess feel, around his dick?

"Hmm.." Medusa hummed with a grin as she watched him pound into their rebellious little shadow. She could sense that thought, but it wasn't anything she didn't expect. She knew that he was attracted to her, and such a thought was enough to make even her tingle with delight. A feeling she was not used to, and the more she felt it, the more she started to understand it. She was attracted to this man, or at least the power that he held. Perhaps she could use this to her advantage, this mutual attraction of theirs.

Sybil didn't have much to grab onto like Kali, but she enjoyed the attention that he gave to her breasts while he fucked her into the ground. Her pussy was even tighter than Kali's considering the few times she had actually had sex. It was a good thing she had already been soaking wet before he had even slammed himself inside of her, because it would have been more difficult otherwise.

Ganondorf's hips rolled smoothly, his balls smacking wetly as his molten eyes glanced up to Medusa's grinning face, he leaned forward then, hands resting above Sybil's shoulders as he continued to effortlessly slam into the worthless slut underneath him. The intent in his posture was very clear as his eyes trailed down her body. Eventually, she'd be underneath him too...regardless if she thought so, or not.

That only further amused her, but it was also a very wonderful view. The rest of these women would see this in their dreams tonight, that look alone would be enough to wake a few bodies in festering arousal. After all, it was making her warm up...just a little.

Sybil hadn't even realized that he was eyeing Medusa while fucking her, and even if she had she wouldn't have cared. It felt to good, so good that she was already on the brink of cumming. Much less experienced than Kali, that was why. Pleasure like this, she just couldn't handle and her drooling pussy was proof. Their sticky mess in between their bodies was only growing as her toes curled in ecstasy and her moaning slowly started becoming more frantic.

Ganondorf lowered his head only to nuzzle into Sybil's hair with a hungry growl, pressing his hips into her harder. "You're next..." he purred into her hair. "Mmn...how does it feel to be one of the first to have my children, little shadow?"

Back
Top Bottom