Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

Kali laughed a bit at his response, though Sybil was far from amused as her golden eyes settled on their "King". She didn't very much like how he insulted them and the way that they lived. They made due with what they could, and Kali had done her best to ensure that everyone was fed and properly taken care of.

"You do have a point, and I do apologize for the welcoming we have given you thus far." Kali stated as she placed a hand on her hips casually. "However, your observation was the only reason why I accepted you back into our home, My King. We have not lost our spines, we are all just as much warriors as our ancestors before us. However, we are not interested in progressing anything except our numbers at the moment, which have been dwindling quite rapidly over the past century or so. Our blood has thinned out considerably, to the point where some of us would be lucky to be able to conceive at all from a Hylian. Self preservation has been vital to us because of this."

"I see," Ganondorf rumbled in thought, glancing to Medusa a moment. "Then I offer a proposal: Allow me to aid you in repopulating," he smirked. "In return...you will learn of Lady Medusa and her ways, and you will allow your people to understand why she is a proper Goddess to rule. She must have means of worship, she is not a proper Goddess without proper followers."

Kali tilted her head at that before her eyes moved to Medusa, who only seemed to smile at the proposal. Before she could answer, Sybil placed her hand on her shoulder and then moved to whisper in her ear.

"My Lady, please think about this. If she is truly a Goddess, is it wise to for us to pledge our allegiance to a power we do not understand? A power of darkness?" Her voice was very quiet, yet Medusa heard it as plain as day. Sybil was quite a distrustful one, but it was up to Kali in the end being that she was the leader.

"Hmm," Kali nodded before looking back to the two with a thoughtful expression. "That does not sound like a bad trade, however...we already worship the Goddess of the Sand. Us, and the Gerudo before us. It would take some convincing to worship another."

"You worship the Goddess of Desert, a Goddess that can only give you more of what you don't need. You have more sand than you could possibly know what to do with. You seem like an intelligent woman, Kali. Even you should see that it's time for a change, or else your race will die out. How many lives have been lost due to famine, due to the harshness of this terrain that is just as barren as your people?" Medusa asked, her smile darkening a little too much for Kali's taste. "You should know better. Trust in the words of your King."

"Hmph." Sybil growled in response. She could not trust this woman, nor did she trust Ganondorf. She had heard horrible stories from her mother, her grandmother, and so on.

"You said it yourself, girl," Ganondrof smirked. "The fate of the Gerudo are linked with me, your blood thins...so does your chances of another generation. And so it will continue until there is nothing left. It seems that you women have forgotten your purpose, which is a shame...but no matter," he purred, slipping his arm away as he moved closer. "I am happy to remind all of you what your purpose is...there is no point in worshiping sand or dirt, when there is a woman before you who ripped me from my prison with her own hands."

"Sybil-." Kali tried, but it was too late. Sybil was already in front of Ganondorf, her blades drawn and pointed at his chest.

"Move forward, and die." She hissed. The only reason why she stopped was because Kali called her name. Medusa grinned, but did nothing. It was not her place to, but she would look forward to seeing how this played out.

Ganondorf glanced down at the woman in amusement, head tilting with a faint smirk. "Oh, I see..." he purred faintly. "Is that a promise, little shadow? I see that my time away has given my people a severe sense of disrespect for their King, this...I feel, can be rectified. And I believe I have found my first loyal servant."

Sybil only pressed her blades deeper into his armor to push him away from Kali, her eyes narrowing.

"Sybil," Kali tried again, and for the first time she seemed genuinely worried. "Stand down."

"He is threatening you, My Lady. He thinks he can forcibly use us as tools! I will not allow him to harm you or any of our people. I will not put away these blades." Sybil answered as she glared up at him defiantly. Yet she did not make a move to kill him, knowing that Kali did not want her to. He was, after all, the only man that could possibly save them from going extinct. Still, she would not let him intimidate them into submission!

"That's quite alright, Lady Kali," Ganondorf smirked. "Her boldness is impressive, but you only have two choices: Live, or Die. Now, the little shadow before me presents one perspective that your people seem to think. To not serve their King." he purred. "If this is something that she wishes to impose, I will welcome the challenge, at her own risk."

"The risk is hers to take." Kali's words might have been harsh to anyone who didn't know the relationship she had with Sybil, but she knew the woman more than anyone else did. She could not stop her from doing what she felt was right, especially when it came to keeping her safe. "She knows what I want, and I don't want this. I would have much rather came to an agreement without violence. However, she is right...you talk down to us as if you're planning to control us one way or another. I can't say I like that too much, either."

That was all Sybil needed to hear, even if it wasn't an exact order. She was already at her mark, all she needed to do was put all her strength into piercing his armor. She would not kill him, she was only aiming to wound him sufficiently to show him that they were not some weak willed women he could control by throwing his name around.

"You are not in a position to decide how you face your chance for a better life for your people, Lady Kali," he smirked. "But if it pleases you so much...by all means, little shadow, hurt me. Show me that I am wrong, that you are worth being seen as an equal." he said casually. "Otherwise, I know exactly what your people are, and what they always have been. And I will be glad to show you once this cute little attempt of intimidation is over, you mistake my stance as arrogance: I merely know the truth."

The very fact that he was still talking while she was plunging her blades into him was infuriating enough for her to finally break his armor. She finally felt flesh and gut, but yet he seemed not to be hurt. She growled in frustration as she yanked her blades out, ignoring the blood that trailed after the metal from his wounds. Why was he not hurt?!

Kali grimaced, but she knew he was right. As she watched Sybil dig her blades into his armor once more in attempt to wound him again, she realized that this was real. It was pointless. The tales were true, they had no choice but to serve him even if they didn't need him to strengthen their blood. "I see," She began as Sybil paused in her efforts. "Then..I suppose we truly do not have a choice." Perhaps if she surrendered now, he would not hurt Sybil too bad in retaliation.

"Kali!" Sybil hissed in anger. Why? Why couldn't she just trust her to do this!

"You are a wise woman," Ganondorf purred, rolling his shoulders as his wounds simply...healed as if they were nothing. My, my...so much anger. That would have to be rectified. "But such actions are not tolerated," he said, eyes flashing dark. "Now, it is my turn." he said, his arm launching out to wrap his thick hand around Sybil's neck. It seems they had forgotten their place, but no matter...this rebellious little shadow would be the first to remember their purpose.

Sybil saw the movement of his arm, yet her body somehow did not react in time to move out of the way. He was fast...much faster than she anticipated. She dropped one of her blades during the shock him grabbing her, but caught the other one before it slipped through her fingers. She didn't hesitate, she moved to sink her blade into his arm. Even if it seemed pointless...even if she witnessed his wounds closing up...she would not give in to him! She didn't care how strong he was!

"What a violent girl. I like her." Medusa said with an amused grin. Her anger reminded her of herself, she wondered what caused her so much pain? Perhaps a visit into her dreams would be in order tonight, assuming he didn't break her too bad.

"She's something else, I agree," Ganondorf smirked. "Even in the face of her better, she resists...a very commendable trait, one I will use to the advantage of the Gerudo people," he purred, tugging her closer. "Listen closely, little shadow..." he whispered roughly. "You have a choice, you...or your precious little Kali. I'm sure you would hate to have anything befall her, yes?" The pain was there, of course...but it was ignorable. All they needed was to remember what it was like to have the touch of the Gerudo King again, to feel his lips, to take in his scent. It would be fair easier than they wanted to admit.

But this was simply the way of things, and that is why their resistance was so amusing. They had forgotten their purpose.

Sybil immediately stopped her struggling when he whispered that into her. She couldn't believe that he was threatening Kali after she had even surrendered to him. She pulled her blade from his arm and then let it drop to the floor. She wouldn't let Kali get punished for her actions...it wasn't in her heart. She loved her too much to see her hurt, which was why she chose to be her shield in the first place.

Kali was perplexed, it wasn't like Sybil to just give up like that. What had he said to her? If the fight was over, that meant she could interfere now. "My King, My Goddess, please show Sybil mercy. She was trying to do her job, she was trying to protect me."

Medusa liked hearing that...she liked when people begged her for mercy. She glanced over to Ganondorf. "Kali asked so nicely. I suppose this means she will have her people show some proper respect. Perhaps your little guard should recognize her King and Goddess too. That would be fair, don't you think, dear?"

"Let me show you what I was explaining to them, Lady Medusa," Ganondorf purred, inching Sybil even closer. They had forgotten, they had forgotten their craving for procreation, for war. Most importantly, they had forgotten the unnatural desire that he gave them. Without pause or hesitation, Ganondorf smashed his lips against Sybil's with a hungry purr, his fat tongue sinking into her mouth. All they needed was the memory returned, is all...

Sybil cried out in surprise at his sudden kiss. Of all the things she was expecting...it wasn't that. She wanted to pull away at first, but she couldn't. Not when her body reacted so eagerly. Her dark cheeks flushed red as his tongue slid against hers, and she realized she was becoming aroused. She had never felt this way for a man before...

"Interesting," Medusa commented casually. "She seemed to hate you a few seconds ago. Now look at her..."

Kali watched in surprise as well, but something about seeing Sybil like that was mesmerizing...

"Take a good look, Lady Kali," Ganondorf purred, turning Sybil to face her, his hand sinking down into her pants to find her moistening pussy to rub it slowly, his hand still firm around her neck. "Do you see how she hungers?" he smirked, his hips mashed against hers. "This is your purpose, your status...your people need me to breed, and you do it happily...isn't that right, pig?" he purred, smacking her pussy firmly.

Sybil whimpered softly when his hands smacked her wet folds. She didn't know why her body was betraying her like this, but she answered nonetheless. "Yes, that's right." The more she thought of him getting her pregnant, the more wet she became.

Kali swallowed hard, blushing madly from the sight of him molesting Sybil. She...she wanted that too. "Then," She breathed softly as she struggled to find her words. "We will happily serve you."

"Is that so?" Ganondorf purred, slipping his hands away to lick his fingers casually. "Then you will cast aside your worship of the desert, you will erect a monument in the honor of the Lady Medusa, then I shall honor my word," he purred, tongue brushing across Sybil's cheek. "But first, you two have a task to perform, now do it," he replied dismissively. He would remind everyone in the village of their purpose, but for now...these two would suffice.

"It shall be done, my King...Lady Medusa will be our new Goddess and we will be happy to worship her." Kali promised as Sybil shivered in delight as his touch. "And by task to perform, I sincerely hope that you mean pleasuring you." Because, that was all she wanted to do, and she could tell that was what Sybil wanted as well.

It was amusing to see that a simple kiss was all it took to sway both women who seemed adamant about their distrusting nature. However, now that he had convinced them of their place, she was no longer interested in watching. She did appreciate the small increase of her power from her newly pledged followers. If it was that easy, she'd expect to feel even better tomorrow. This was all going rather smoothly, and it had only been a few hours at the most.

"Strip," Ganondorf purred. "Both of you, immediately...My lady Medusa?" he said, dark magic glittering along his hands as he casually threw it behind Kali, where a simple, but impressive throne rose up. "Please, have a seat."

Medusa glanced over at the throne he had created, which looked completely out of place for this hovel. She was happy to take a seat, although that meant he expected her to watch them, didn't he? Not that she had anything else to do..

Both Kali and Sybil started removing their clothes. While Sybil had a very tight, muscular body that bore multiple, interesting looking scars, Kali's body was flawless. Her curves spoke of her high fertility, the highest among their people. Either she had never been in battle, or no one had ever touched her.

Ganondorf admired both of them with a hungry purr. "My my...it seems that both of you have carried the tradition of beauty of our people..." he said, shifting closer as the darkness wreathed around him, and suddenly...he was nude as he pulled them closer, it had been far too long since he had the scent of a gerudo woman, there was something so wonderfully unique about it, that it made his thick cock rise eagerly.

"You are too kind, My King..." Kali was reveling in his scent, pressing her generous bust against him as her hips squirmed eagerly.

Sybil was more riled up though, she moved to his cock and immediately took it inside of her mouth. He tasted wonderful, her pussy was aching and she wanted every inch of him.

"Hmm, it seems like they are fully under your spell now..." Medusa said thoughtfully. "Interesting, I wonder if the rest of them can fall victim to your bewitching charms through their dreams. It wouldn't be hard to show them what I am witnessing now." He was...very well built for a man who was not a God. Medusa had not intended to see him so intimately, but she did enjoy what she saw and couldn't help but lower her eyes to his cock, which Sybil was drooling all over.

Back
Top Bottom