Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She had a brilliant idea of getting a poster for his office. "Hell yeah you can sign it. I want all the stuff signed. That way if you wise up and leave me like my mom seems to think, then I can sell them on ebay." He teased and laughed a bit. "Babe...it does get lonely when you are working and out of town...just saying." He laughed again. "Again, I have the real thing." His hand smacked her butt. "And she's hell of a lot hotter in person."

"Not nice...and I can so take you." He thought about it. "Is it an amusement park? Paint balling? Tell me I get to shoot you with a paint ball." He said with a smile. If it wasn't her date, he'd love to take her paint balling. "Either way I'm excited to see what you have planned. I like this where we take each other places we like. I'm getting to know my girl a little bit more and having a fun date with her in the mean time. It was a good idea."

"Yeah the one that needs batteries. We have some in the drawer in the kitchen." Owen rested his head against Adri and spit his bink out. "I want to start taking the running stroller out with O."

Jake shook his head. "No...I don't want to cut his manhood off. I want to actually maybe breed him at some point. He'd make good pups. We can get him bred with other full blooded Mastiffs and we could make some money of them. Hell he has the fun part and the female's owner does the hard work and we get half the money. And we could put the money in an account for O for college. Then we can keep one of the pups eventually." He shook his head again. "We are NOT freezing his sperm. No." Max tried to get to the female but failed as Jake kept a good grip on the leash. "Should we start heading back or how far did you want to go?"

"Remind me to never look under the bed." She laughed. She smiled, "You will have to wait and see. But no. You are not shooting me with a paintball. That crap hurts." She smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah it was a really good idea boo. And it was all yours. Give yourself a pat on the back for that."

She grabbed the binky out and put it back in his mouth but he didn't want it so she carried it instead. "I think I got the right size batteries but I'm not sure. If not, I'm sure he will enjoy it without the batteries."

"Really Boo? Really? I don't think we need to worry about putting Owen through school. He will be fine with what you do and what I do and we have back up plans." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Fine don't fix him but taking him to the park, our for a walk, and to the vet is going to be much harder. I don't want him to get out of the back yard and get some neighbor dog pregnant." It was one last thing to worry about, as in taking him to the vet, but she was still worried about him getting out.

"You won't find anything under the bed." Jake gave her a look. "You have went paint balling? We are so going paint balling sometime. And I will shoot you. I'd win at that too." He teased. He had forgotten it was his idea. "Well thanks babe."

"He will have fun with or without the batteries. Especially with his brother next to him. I don't even know why we bought the gym. He will probably just sit and look at Max." He chuckled a bit. If Jake had to, he could go grab batteries but it really wasn't that important. If Owen was older he probably would need to.

Jake sighed, "I know we don't have to worry about Owen going to school, but it was the only thing that made sense to do with the money. Or we could donate it to a dog charity." He thought about a plan, in case he knocked up a neighborhood dog. "Well hopefully that doesn't happen, but if it does he will man up and take care of his puppies." He smiled and kissed her temple. "I'll be careful with him babe. And if the neighbors don't want their dogs knocked up they can fix theirs too."

"I don't know if I believe you." She teased. She nodded her head, "No. Because if I get a bruise, people are going to talk about how you threw me down the stairs or something. I'll come up with something better and safer than paintballing. Then we can see who will win. Odds are it will be me. I have pretty good aim."

She nodded her head to his second idea, "A dog shelter. We could start our own charity and donate it to a shelter designed for big dogs. A lot of people don't realize the responsibility that comes with a big dog, they can't handle them and they have to give them up. I'm sure we can find a place that caters to big guys like Max."

She sighed and nodded her head, "Okay, okay. I trust you." If something were to happen between her and Jake though, that would be one of the first things she got done. Would Max even want to be with her if something happened between her and Jake? He was pretty attached to Owen, she doubted he would be the same dog if she took him away from Owen.

"We can wear pads. Okay fine. Laser tag. Oh and if you are a good shot, we are going to the shooting range. I want you to prove it." He smiled at her. It was kinda hot she could shoot and was a sexy model.

"I like that idea babe. We can do it in Max's name. So he's helping his brother and sister dogs." They were only a few blocks from home and Max was starting to get a little tired. "We can do some research that way when we are ready to breed him we know where to send it."

He kissed her temple. "I think he will be fine. But I understand your concern. If he does knock someone's dog up I'll take responsibility and make sure they puppies go to a good home." Jake hoped it never came down to who Max would live with. But he was Adri's dog and even though he was attached to Owen, she should get him. They made it a few more blocks until they arrived home. Jake let Max in and he walked slow to his water bowl. "Mama I think wore out our oldest." He put the bag away and kicked his shoes off.

Jake got water out for himself and Adri. He got the batteries in his gym so she could lay him down and let him play. He sat on the couch and looked around the house. "I should call the maid to come in and clean before People comes."

"I'm sure he enjoyed it though. He will get a nice long nights sleep. If only Owen could walk and we could tire him out that way. When he is older, I am sure that will be the key to getting him tired though."

She nodded her head, "I am one step ahead of you there. I called yesterday on my way home. She is going to start coming on Sunday's and we can direct deposit whatever we power for cleaning up." She tapped him thigh and took her water bottle.

She took a sip of water and unstrapped Owen from her chest. She laid him on the gym and sat on the couch with Jake. She put her legs across his lap and kissed him. "You're a great dad Boo. You know that right? It's nice to see you with him. It's like looking at our future. I love it. I know I wasn't thrilled when he came into our lives but I want you to know I am happy. I'm sure you know that though. If I wasn't I wouldn't have said yes to your proposal."

"If we keep him up awhile Owen may stay asleep most of the night. He's hard to tell." Max got a nice long drink then found his spot next to Owen on the floor. He just flopped though but was still on guard, just in case.

"You always think of that stuff babe. That is why you made a good assistant. You were on top of everything. Thank you baby." He gave her a kiss.

His hand rubbed her legs and looked at her. He listened to her with a smile. "Thanks baby. That means a lot. I figured you were happy. But it's good to hear that you are." He kissed her softly. "I'm just trying to be the father I wish I had. The father I figure my dad was and I missed out on. I can tell though that you feel differently than before. He's been attached to your hip all day. It's rather adorable. It's kind of like me looking into our future too. I can only imagine the first time some kid picks on him. Mama bear will come out and it will be rather sexy." He chuckled and kissed her again. "I love you. I'm glad you are happy. You and O's happiness are the only things that matter to me." Jake wrapped his arm around Adri and watched his boys on the floor.

The rest of their night was pretty chill. They kept Owen up for a little while longer until he got really cranky and then Adri let Jake change and swaddle him and she fed him and put him in his crib. She wasn't terribly hungry and even though she wanted the steaks they could wait to have them on Wednesday, so she could enjoy them to their full extent.

Owen almost slept through the night. He woke up at four and since Mother's day was over, Adri got up with him got him back to sleep. She took him to their room and set him in the bassinet by the bed and went back to sleep.

The next time Owen woke up, it was a good time. Adri was awake and sorting through the clothes that needed to be washed. She also pulled out some clothes that she would wear to the gym later on. She wasn't excited about working out but it was a necessary evil that she needed to get done in order to continue her life as a model. She was excited about getting in the ring with Jake and play fighting with him though.

Jake appreciated Adri getting up with Owen. As much as she didn't want to admit it but she seemed to not entirely mind getting up with the munchkin. Some nights were easier than others that was for sure for both. But if they took turns neither should be too burnt out.

He moved around when he heard Owen wake up for good. His eyes looked at the clock and he knew he should get up and head on a run or something productive. He looked over and saw Adri and smiled. "Morning beautiful." Jake threw the covers off and picked up Owen. "Hey big guy." He kissed his head. "I'm gonna go get him some breakfast. I can make us a quick breakfast then I was going to take Max on a run. You in or just the two of us then you join me at the gym?"

He rubbed Owen's back before moving him so he could look around. "We probably could start giving him cereal and baby food soon." He rubbed his belly. "He may be happier that way."

"Good morning Handsome." She smiled at Jake and walked over to him. She kissed his cheek and went back to sorting laundry. "There is a bottle in the fridge. It just need to be warmed up. He didn't eat it when he woke up this morning. I think he just wanted to be held for a bit. She shrugged her shoulder.

"Breakfast sounds good though. You and Max can go for your run. I will meet you at the gym for you smackedown." She smiled at him teasingly. "I thinks it's only fair that I beat you up before we work out rather than afterwards. I won't have the energy to do it after I work out. Especially if James is the one training me." She complained only because he was hard on her but it was the good sort of hard that kept her body fit and kept her kickboxing skills up. She wasn't the best but she was working on it.

"We could always make his baby food that way we know what's in it. Organic veggies and fruits only for that little guy. We have the food processor. We might as well put it to use for more than protein shakes."

Jake a made a face. "You will not will. I hope you know this now so you don't get your hopes up." Jake looked at Owen, "Mama needs to suck it up if she thinks she's going to beat me." He turned to look at Adri. "You know I can train you. Your fiance is trained in kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Jiu Jitsu. So again why do you think you will win later?" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get you fed bud and make some breakfast. Shoot...I know I said a small breakfast, but french toast sounds amazing." He groaned. "I may have to see if there is a healthy recipe in my binder. I like that idea of making his own food. I'd rather do that then buy a bunch of crap. We could always buy a little bit of stuff just to have. Plus you never know if whoever watches him, will want to do all that for food." He gave her a small little pat on the butt. "We will be downstairs."

Jake went down and warmed up Owen's bottle and put him in his bouncer. He got a bit upset. "I know. I know. It's warming up big guy. Papa is trying to hurry." He grabbed the bottle and propped it up on his stomach with a few blankets. Jake felt pretty smart for thinking of that set up so he can cook while he ate. He flipped through the binder and found the perfect recipe for french toast. He got started making it. Jake also made a protein shake for later so he just had to grab it from the fridge. He made one for Adri too. Once Owen was ready, he burped him then took him to the living room to let him play with his gym again. Max laid with him on full alert.

He put the french toast on plates for Adri and himself and poured some orange juice. "Q...breakfast is ready." He sat down to eat but waited for her. He sat where he had perfect view of the boys.

Jake a made a face. "You will not will. I hope you know this now so you don't get your hopes up." Jake looked at Owen, "Mama needs to suck it up if she thinks she's going to beat me." He turned to look at Adri. "You know I can train you. Your fiance is trained in kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Jiu Jitsu. So again why do you think you will win later?" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get you fed bud and make some breakfast. Shoot...I know I said a small breakfast, but french toast sounds amazing." He groaned. "I may have to see if there is a healthy recipe in my binder. I like that idea of making his own food. I'd rather do that then buy a bunch of crap. We could always buy a little bit of stuff just to have. Plus you never know if whoever watches him, will want to do all that for food." He gave her a small little pat on the butt. "We will be downstairs."

Jake went down and warmed up Owen's bottle and put him in his bouncer. He got a bit upset. "I know. I know. It's warming up big guy. Papa is trying to hurry." He grabbed the bottle and propped it up on his stomach with a few blankets. Jake felt pretty smart for thinking of that set up so he can cook while he ate. He flipped through the binder and found the perfect recipe for french toast. He got started making it. Jake also made a protein shake for later so he just had to grab it from the fridge. He made one for Adri too. Once Owen was ready, he burped him then took him to the living room to let him play with his gym again. Max laid with him on full alert.

He put the french toast on plates for Adri and himself and poured some orange juice. "Q...breakfast is ready." He sat down to eat but waited for her. He sat where he had perfect view of the boys.

"Because I have a few tricks up my sleeve." She smiled wickedly and laughed. "You need to be focused on training for your fight. Don't worry about me. I need you to win the UFC 200 thingy."

She nodded her head, "We make the food and then we freeze it. If we ever travel then we can pack the frozen stuff for him to eat while we are away. But we can look for premade alternatives later. And if we make his food we can tailor it what he likes to eat." She shrugged her shoulder. It was up to whoever was watching him.

While Jake made breakfast, Adri put a load of clothes in the washer and got changed for the gym. While he went on his run, she could get their gym bags ready and call Amy over to watch Owen for a little bit. They also needed to go to the grocery store to pick up everything she needed to make dinner for her brother. She made a list and put wine in big capital letters at the bottom of the list.

She poured herself some apple juice and took a seat next to Jake. "Any idea wen Dana will announce UFC 200? Do you want me to go or can you handle it on your own while I stay with the boys?"

Jake shook his head. "That sounded evil. You need me to win UFC 200 huh? Why do you need me to win?" He smiled at her.

He could premake Owen's food and just get it out for who ever watched him. That sounded easy enough. But they both were awful busy, what if they got lazy and didn't do it? He'd have to make sure he really stayed on it.

Jake ate and looked at her. "Probably the end of this week. He's working on getting confirmation of some of the other guys. You are welcome to come if you want but if you want to stay home with the boys you can. There will be a press conference for sure though. Probably a lot of back and forth insults. May be a bit boring for you babe. Or entertaining."

"I'm excited for People. I think a photo shoot and interview will be nice. Is it bad though I'm a bit skeptical that someone on their crew will try taking pics of Owen? I'm a bit worried about that." He took a drink of his juice and kept eating. Owen started making a bunch of sounds like he was trying to talk in the living room and Jake started laughing. "Oh yeah buddy? Tell us about it." Max got up and started sniffing him. Jake looked at Adri then back at Owen with a smile.

When he finished eating he put his plate in the sink and finished his juice. "I don't know if Max is going to leave his side long enough to run." He kissed Adri before heading up to change to go for a run. He put on a different pair of shorts and an Under Armour shirt. He came down and called for Max and put his leash on him. "Alright baby. We will back." He gave Adri a kiss on the head and went over and gave Owen a kiss. "Take care of mom. You're now the man of the house." He then took off with Max on a nice long run.

"Because I never want you to lose." She said simply.

"I think I will watch the dick swinging contest on TV with my boys. Too much testosterone in one room for me." She teased. "It does sound fun though. I'm sure the insults will be funny. I'll try not to laugh at any aimed towards you." She rubbed his shoulder.

"If they do then we can sue. We told them not too. It's part of the contract that they cannot publish any photos with his face. If someone leaks a photo we wiki bad out who and do whatever we need to do." She shrugged her shoulder, "I hope it doesn't come to that though."

When Jake went to get dressed,Adri picked up Owen and took him upstairs to get him ready for Amy. She also got their gym bags ready bad put them downstairs. They needed to shower at the gym so they could go run their errands after their workout. She put a pair of his skin tight fighting shorts in his bag, just in case he wanted to wear them.

It was nice that she didn't want him to lose but he figured that was the case. What woman would want her fiancé to lose at anything he did?

Jake just looked at her with a blank look. "You better not laugh. Or I'll come home and beat you up." He may need to work out after because he was sure something will piss him off pretty badly.

It was a nice run. With his music on and Max it was a nice way to clear his head. When he was done, he made sure Max had water as he grabbed his water himself. "Adge you ready to go to the gym?" He grabbed the shakes he made for them, they could put it in the fridge at the gym.

"Well if it's funny..." She teased and nodded her head, "I promise I will try not too. I will try my best." She giggled and bit her lips together. "I promise!" She said to the look he gave her.

"Ready Boo." She said from behind him. She was wearing a peach out fit with a black sports bra underneath. Her hair was piled on top of her her head in a messy bun and she was completely make up less since she would just sweat it off at the gym.

She handed him his bag and then gave him hers as well. "Such a gentleman." She kissed his cheek and gave his butt a pat. "Ready to get your ass kicked?" She smirked at him and looked at the back door when it opened.

"Owen should be pretty easy while we are away. He is getting sleepy though. I swaddled him and left him in his room with the mobile turning so he'll be asleep in no time." She told Amy and gave her the baby monitor. "If you need anything text us. We are going to the store after. And my brother is coming over tonight if you want to join us for dinner. Should be...entertaining. I'm on a sucker punch him and beat him up until he leaves me alone." Adri smiled and looked at Jake.

Jake thought she looked rather cute in her work out clothes. He couldn't help but check her out.

"Thanks baby." He took his bag. It was nice of her to pack it up for him. "You are awesome." He gave her a look. "I'm not going to get my butt kicked you just said you never want me to lose. So that is kind of contradicting yourself. Sorry." He grinned at her and then smacked her butt.

Amy looked at Adri and smiled, she could easily handle Owen. "I'm sure we will be fine." Jake smiled at the way Adri was totally in mom mode. "Hmmm. I may take you up on that. Does sound fun. Can I sucker punch my brother?"

Jake gave Amy a look. "No...not a wise decision with your brother being a UFC fighter. On a different note, if you need anything from the store let us know." He looked at Adri. "Let's go babe." He grabbed his sunglasses and headed out to the car. They drove to the gym. "You going to wear pads? And we should make a no punching in the nuts rule."

"Let me clarify then, you won't get your butt kicked by anyone but me. So today, you lose." She punched his arm and stuck her tongue out at him. "You're my punching bag today."

Adri laughed, "If you do, you better run. BUt be careful, I like his face." She pinched Jake's cheeks to make him pucker his lips and she kissed him. She let him go and shook her head at what he said. The big bad UFC fighter wouldn't do a thing to hurt a hair on either of their heads.

"Nope. This is going to mano el mano, or whatever that saying is. Man to man, skin to skin." She laughed, "Oh man, you took away my only trick to winning." She pouted. "Fine, no crotch shots and no titty twisters." She held her pinky out for him to agree on those rules. "Any no hair pulling, that's just no fair." She told him.

Amy mentioned she could take Jake and definitely could be careful of his face. She kind of liked the idea of beating on her brother too.

"Skin to skin? So why aren't we doing this naked and at home?" He smiled. "Titty twisters? What? You need to remember babe that you are the dirty fighter not me. I fight fairly. I would never do any of that stuff. And this is so not fair cause it's not like I can punch you to my ability. Hell if you have a black eye for People...fuck. They'd think I was beating you." He held out his pinky though to agree.

They arrived at the gym and he parked getting his bag out of the back and walked in with Adri. He went off to put their shakes in the fridge then went to change his shorts so he could move around better. He put on the tight ones that he knew Adri liked his ass in. He thought maybe it would help him win if she was distracted with his butt. Jake walked out and grabbed gloves for Adri. "You want taped up like real fighters?" He grabbed a roll of stuff that wasn't really sticky but would hold the same purpose and started to wrap her hands up.

Adri rolled her eyes,"Because we actually need to get things done today and Luke will work out all the muscles that I can't." She laughed, "I'm not that Dorty of a fighter though. You're just mad that my tricks work sometimes." She stuck her tongue out at him and took his pinky. "It would be a battle scar...that I would try my best to cover up with make up."

Adri was already dressed so she just put her stuff in a locker and went to the ring. She had to wait for Jake and she smiled when she saw him in those tight shorts. "Yes because I cannot break a nail." She gave his ass a spank when he turned around but acted like she didn't do anything. She held her hands out so he could tape her up and then put the gloves on.

When she was ready she tapped his arm with her gloved hands. She got in the ring and pulled her shirt off. It wasn't easy with her gloved hands but she managed to get it off and in the corner. She winked at Jake and bounced around in the corner.

"Can we trust Luke to be fair if he is our referee?"

"No you fight dirty. Plain and simple." He smiled.

He turned and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Better watch yourself. Just cause your hands are taped doesn't mean you won't break a nail." He found it rather attractive she taping up and putting gloves on. She was a sexy fighter.

Jake climbed in the ring and jumped up and did a few steetches. "Do you even know how to punch? Like use your two top knuckles not your bottom or you will hurt yourself." He looked at Luke who was walking over. "Not at all. He will be one sided and probably not on my side." His eyes looked Adri over. "You are cheating by taking your shirt off. I'm already distracted." He started bounciny around to get lose.

Jake told Luke their agreed upon rules. And then Luke had another fighter ring the bell. "Let's see what you got Q."

She put her hand over her heart, "How dare you! Of course I can punch." She shook her head at him, "For that, you really are going down." She let him know and stretched her arms out.

"Be fair Luke...well, fair enough." She laughed and looked at Jake. She rolled her eyes at him, "If that's what it takes then I might as well get naked."

They circled each other and she waited to see what he would do first. He had the advantage in the fact that he could physically pick her up. She would have to get him on the ground. She pursed her lips and tried to think of a way to get him down.

"Adriana, your phone is ringing." Luke told her.

"Wait, wait, wait." She told Jake and put her hands up. "It could be important. It could be Owen." She told him and when he stood down, she backed up and acted like she was going to get her phone. When Jake's back was turned all the way, she ran for him and jumped on his back. She locked her legs around his waist and arms around his neck but not enough to choke him. "Okay, so I fight a little dirty. How else am going to win against you?" She laughed and kissed his temple. "Now give in because I'm not letting go until you do."

Jake sighed when Luke said her phone was ringing. When she went to "answer" it he turned to talk to Luke. Then next thing he knew Adri was on his back. Jake laughed. "What are you a spider monkey. My gosh. Really?"

He looked at Luke. "I expected more from you." He pointed at him and shook his head, pretending to be angry. "You fight very dirty. Alright...Alright..." He tapped her leg to single he tapped.

As she began to let go, Jake flung her around and onto the mat. He moved quick and got his legs around her and got her in an arm bar but applied zero pressure on her. "Now who better give in?" He started to tickle her. "You better tap."

"His loyalty can be bought through food and cakes and cute date ideas with your sister." She giggled and held Jake tighter. "I have to do what I can. You're too strong." She kissed his neck and smiled when he tapped.

"Told you I'd win." She began to taunt but he got her on the mat in no time and in a hold. "Ow!" She tried but they both knew he wasn't hurting her.

Then he used the dirtiest trick of all and started to tickle her. She squirmed to get out of his reach and tapped the mat, "Okay, okay, okay! I tap." When he let her go, she turned on her back and pushed his shoulder.

"You're supposed to let your fiancé win, you ass." She crossed her arms over her chest and glared up at him playfully. "So you win when it comes to fighting, so what. Anyone could guess that. I'm going to win when it comes to lipsynching. So there."

Back
Top Bottom