Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake shrugged. "We like our food. Sue us. He's a growing baby boy. And I work out a lot so it's only natural we are hungry."

He loved her for asking if he wanted to go see him. To say bye or to fuck off. Truth was he had no idea what he'd say if he went to see him. "I don't know. Not sure if it would be the best thing. He may not need to wait for the cancer to get him...I don't know if I have anything to say to him." He let out a sigh and took a drink of his Powerade.

His eyes went to her. "We will have to look into it. But I only want you to do it if you want. The only problem is I think Layla has to sign over parental rights. I'm sure if she will do that. I would love it if you could. I want to know he is taken care of if something were to happen to me." He looked at her confused. "What do you mean 'if' we get married?" He hopped up on the one counter. "Why do you sometimes talk like this marriage isn't going to happen?"

"We should go. Maybe he has something to say to you." She kind of wanted to meet him. He did have a big part of Jake's life. She'd like to see him before he died. It was up to Jake though. Who knows, after all of this time, he may want to apologize for all he did to Jake growing up, so he die with a clean conscience.

She ate another gummy bear and smiled at Jake. She stop between his knees and put her hands on his thighs. "I don't think Layla would do that but in the event something happened to the both of you, I'd like to adopt him."

She shook her head, "I don't mean it like that Jake. When, is a better term. When we get married. Okay?" She puckered her lips for a kiss and took a step back. "People called. They will be here Tuesday and they leave Thursday. I told the agency that hired me as your assistant that I'd like an assistant and they are starting that process. You should talk to your father soon. I'm sure he is stressed about finding a job and a place. And there is still some things we need to sit down and discuss about the wedding."

Jake didn't know if he really wanted to hear anything that man had to say to him. He didn't understand why he should have to travel there just to see a man who beat him and his sister growing up. Then again it would be nice to rub it in his face he was doing so well. Especially since the man always told he'd never be anything. Right now he was number three in his weight class in the UFC. That's pretty damn big. "Too bad I probably won't become champion before he dies. I'd love to rub that in his fucking face..." He looked down feeling a bit ashamed for evening thinking that way.

He thought it over. He doubt that Layla would go for that either. "They may not let you after something happens. But babe, if she doesn't sign over rights...we could fight it in court. She practically abandoned him with no attempt of contacting him. We contacted her. That could be means for her to lose her parental rights. I could call my lawyer and maybe if we work up a deal that she signs over rights because it's not like we are looking for money from her anyway, you adopt him, but we let her still see him anytime she wants." He gave a shrug. Not sure if either woman would go for it.

Jake looked in Adriana's eyes and put his hands on her hips. He gave her a nod about the term should be when. His lips kissed hers softly. "That's a good agency. They have some of the best working through them." He smiled and gave he a wink. "I'll call him. I can pay him an advance so he can get a place. I could just kick my sister out."

"Hey heard that, jerk." Amy called out but Jake just chuckled.

"What did you want to discuss about the wedding babe?" He held his hand out for a gummy bear. "Which is your favorite? And least favorite? I love the green and clear ones."

She gave him a look but shrugged her shoulder. He could gloat all he wanted. His step father sounded like a monster. "Maybe after he is gone, your mother will come around to visiting. She won't have anything out there holding her down. She has to want to see her grandson, just a little bit. If we did go down there we could leave Owen here and then she would really have to travel to see him." She shrugged her shoulder. If Amy wanted to go though, Owen would have to go with them.

"Fighting for rights would be a dirty game. Layla looked like she is the type to pull out all of the stops to make sure we wouldn't win. We will see when the time comes. Let's keep this between us for now though. We can do some research and look into it but I would like to wait to start the process until after the wedding. it might be easier that way."

She smiled at him and nodded her head, "They do and I know how their process works so I know I will get the best. I just hope I don't run through the list like someone I know." She made her fingers walk up and down his thigh and looked up into his eyes.

"There are a few things we should talk about. I don't think you are going to want to talk about it right now." She glanced back at Amy and looked at him again. "We can talk about it on Monday. We can go to the salad or smoothie bar after your workout."

She looked at her bag and backed away with her gummy bears. "You should have gotten your own." She stuck her tongue out at him and started to walk away. I like them all so I cannot share."

He loved her for trying to look at the bright side of things, but his mother seemed to hate him so he wasn't sure she'd want to come around. "Maybe she will." He gave her a small shrug. Jake shook his head. "I am not taking my son anywhere near that man." He looked at her and just the tone of his voice gave away how serious he was about it. The look in his eyes also showed that wasn't an option. He had fear and anger about the whole situation. Hate was word he didn't really just throw around but he seriously hated Larry. That man still got to him and effected him. He got under his skin as a kid and never left. No way in hell would he let that man use his son against him or potentially hurt his son. His papa bear claws would come out before he let that man near Owen. "If mom is just going to treat Owen how she treats me I'm fine with her staying away."

Jake narrowed his eyes at her. "Hey...hold up a second. That's a bit rude. And to my argument, it's kind of a good thing I did. If I didn't I wouldn't have gotten you. Then we wouldn't have fallen in love. And then we wouldn't be having this conversation. So I mean you should be lucky I was a jerk to my other assistants." He smiled and gave her a kiss.

He gave her a weird look. He understood it was something she didn't want to discuss with Amy close but he was not sure what it would be. "I'm curious now. Should I be nervous?" Jake had no idea what she was talking about but it had to be serious or important if she wanted to go out to talk about it." His eyebrow raised.

"Hey...rude. I bought you those. I should at least get one green or clear one." He hopped down and took off after her. "Share!"

Adri laughed and shook her head, "No. I don't think so. You might think it is a good idea." She shrugged her shoulder. "Don't stress out about it but it is something that should be discussed. And it would be nice to have some of your ideas of the wedding incorporated to most of my ideas for the wedding. This is for the both of us, after all. You should enjoy it too."

When he hopped off of the counter, she rushed to the other side so they had the island between them. "It's Mother's Day. I don't have to share." She ate another gummy bear and stayed on her toes. She would be quick on her feet and hope he didn't try to jump over the counter or something. She kicked her heels off, "I will stuffed this entire bag in my mouth." She threatened.

To prove her point, she picked up five or six gummy bears and put them in her mouth. "You don't even like gummy bears." She taunted and ate another one. "You are really missing out Boo. These are the best batch Haribo has ever made."

He gave her a nod. "Then we will discuss it. After my work out tomorrow." He smiled at her.

He shook his head. "I want one tiny gummy bear. You should teach or son to share. That even on a day like today, you share." Jake was trying to pull out all his strings to help his case. "You are just evil. Very evil. You must mean war, you are losing your heels. Uh oh. It's on now." He was not at all surprised she was teasing him. "Oh I wouldn't know, you want to know why I don't know? Because my fiance is rude as hell. Shoving it in my face. Not sharing." He shook his head. Jake shook his head like he was disappointed.

"That's fine. I don't want any anyway..." He shrugged and started to walk out of the kitchen then turned and took off after her. "Since you couldn't give me one single gummy bear I'm taking a bunch!"

"He won't even remember today. When he is older I will teach him how to share. And let's be clear here, 'no' is an acceptable answer when it comes to sharing." She laughed when he called her evil. "I guess so." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Aw poor baby." She taunted as he shook his head. She watched him start to walk away but she knew the trick very well. When he bolted after her, she ran away and scrambled for a place to go.

She ran around the island a couple times and then went down the hall towards the bedroom. She took a small handful of gummy bears and put them in her mouth. "MMM, they're so good Jake." She teased with her mouth full. There were plenty of gummies in the bag for him to enjoy when he caught her.

Jake shook his head. "I can't believe you would teach our son 'no' when it comes to sharing. Great. When his kindergarten teacher calls and tells us he needs help in the sharing department, that's on you." He shook his head at her pretending to be disappointed.

He ran after her, following her around the island then down the hall. "You forget I'm stronger than you. And faster than you." He almost had her in the hallway until he picked up the pace and grabbed her waist. "You are awful. And mean and evil. I guess I will just to take a bite out of you instead." He bit at her neck.

"Okay...okay...I'm sorry. " He turned his biting into kisses but then grabbed the bag of gummy bears. "I get the rest of the bag since you were so mean to me." He moved away from her and opened his mouth to dump a bunch in.

"Stronger? Yes. faster? No." She taunted and sped up a little bit so he wouldn't catch her. She squealed and laughed he caught her. She laughed harder when he bit into her neck and she tried to push his head away by pushing his forehead.

She smiled at the kisses and nodded her head, "You better be sorry." She told him and rubbed his spit off of her neck. "And I suppose I am sorry too." She laughed a little more and turned to face him when he poured the gummies into his mouth. "You are so lucky you are cute." She told him and kissed him with his cheeks full of gummy bears.

"Don't choke please? I kind of need you around for a little while." She kissed him again and went down the hall towards the living room "I lose my bears." She told Amy and took over with Owen so Amy could have a relaxing day off.

"I am cute. And hey... you need me around for a 'little' while?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Just a little?" He said with a half mouth full of gummy bears as he followed her out.

Amy looked at Jake, "You are mean. Stealing her bears." Jake just looked at her, "Who's side you on anyway?" "Clearly hers." "Jerk." He went into the kitchen and grabbed another bag and tossed it on the couch next to Adri. "I just wanted to know if you'd share. Now that I know you missed that day in school, I will teach our son how to share."

He sat down on the couch next to Adri. Amy looked at them with a smile. "I don't mind staying to take care of him." Jake looked at Adri then Amy, "I think someone missed her boy...if I had to guess. Go. You get the day off. I got it handled." Amy smiled and thanked them before heading over to the guest house.

Jake sat there a few moments thinking. His mind wondering a bit before his head resting against the back of the couch. "What does my girl want to do her first Mother's Day?"

Max appeared and took over Amy's spot when she got up. She put her hand on his head and bent over to give him a kiss. She let the brother and sister go at it while she rocked Owen to sleep. "Thank you for making the bottle. Someone took forever in the store." She rolled her eyes and smiled at Jake. "I'm kidding, you did very well Boo but Owen thinks you could use a little help." She laughed.

She moved over so she could lean against Jake, "I don't know Boo." She said softly and closed her eyes, "Maybe take a little nap with my boys?" She asked and looked up at him. "And then I am go into custom order my Birken babies going to be so pretty Boo." As it should be for what she was paying for it.

The doorbell rang and she moved so Jake could get it. Whatever it was he had to sign for it. It was a long rectangular box and it peaked Adri's interest, so she got up and went to check it out. "I thought I was supposed to get presents today." She pouted and watched him open it.

Jake just looked at Adri. "Uhh...why you being mean to me today? Just because it's a day for mom's doesn't mean you have to be rude to the dad. I was quick. I took longer getting your stupid gummy bears you HAD to have." He stuck his tongue out at Adri. "So there."

He thought about it. "A nap sounds good. I'm sure that little guy would go for a nap. He likes those. I swear he likes them more than he likes me." He smiled at her about ordering her Birkens.

Jake got up and went to the door. He signed and looked over the box. "Oh my goodness. How dare I get a package on your day." He teased her with a smile. He then styarted to open it and saw what it was and shut the box quickly. He thought it over whether or not she should get the dress that day, he figure Mother's Day was as good as any day. "Actually Miss Pouty, it is for you." He motioned for her to come into the living room and he set the box down. "Give me the little guy and open your package."

She rolled her eyes and kissed his neck, "You know I love you." She said softly. She was glad he agreed to a nap because she was a little tired.

"Exactly." She said to his tease and patted Owens back to keep him asleep when he wiggled around. She frowned when he shut the box closed. "What? Did your mom send you your old playboy magazines?" She teased. She followed him to the living room and reluctantly handed Owen off.

She rubbed her hands together and opened the box she looked at the note that was obviously to Jake because it said, "Changed on our mind on displays. Tell her to enjoy." She looked at Jake from the note and pulled the paper back from the dress. "Boo." She said softly and pulled the dress.

"Are you serious?" She put the dress to her chest. And looked at Jake. "Did you get me this dress?" She asked shocked that she was even holding it. "I love it boo. It's beautiful."

Jake made a face at her that he would normally give Amy when she was being a butt. He gave her a look. "I'll give him back if you want me to. But this is yours to open."

He sat down and watched her open the box with a smile on his face. She looked so happy and he just gave her a nod. "I did. I wanted you to have something from that night. I kinda messed up on the flowers and..." He let out a sigh and shook his head. "You looked damn sexy in that dress...wow....and I could tell you loved it. And he was right it fit you perfect. You were made for it. I wanted you to have it. He first turned me down. Really turned me down. And I wheeled and dealed. He told me once it was off display I could have it. But I figured it be a long time."

"It looked more beautiful on your body than in your hand...and just so you know I sold Owen and Max for it. So hope you REALLY like it." He chuckled a bit. "I didn't think at first he was going to let me buy it. He really likes you and me I think. Mostly you though." He rubbed Owen's back.

"You really shouldn't have Boo." She knew the dress was expensive. She rubbed her hand on the pearl beading on the bodice. She looked at Jake, "I don't even know what I am going to do with it. I have to hang it on the wall or get a mannequin for it or some thing." She had no idea what to do with the dress.

She could frame it and put it on her wall or she could atually wear somewhere. She wanted to keep it perfect but she also wanted to put I on and never take it off. "Thank you Boo. This is...amazing. This is a lot more than I expected. I love you." She gave him a thank you kiss and gently put it in the box until she could figure out what she wanted to do with it.

She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. She was so happy. She took Owen back though and gave Jake another kiss, "Nap time?" She asked and held back a yawn.

He just watched her with a smile. "Baby, I think you should wear it. At least one more time. Maybe to my next fight? Then maybe we can get a frame or shadow box for it." She would look stunning at the fight in that dress. Plus it would be good marketing for them.

"I love you too Q. You only walk in your first Fashion Week once. I wanted you to have something to remember it." He kissed her back." Just think you can show our daughter what you got to wear. But don't forget that trench coat is for me." He grinned at her.

He couldn't help but smile because she did in fact taken Owen back and plus he loved her smile. He kissed her back. "Yeah. But I'm surprised he is still asleep being handing back and forth." He followed her upstairs and gave her butt a pat. "You leaving your dress down on the couch for Max to rip to shreds or lay on?"

"He won't do anything to the dress because he is a well trained dog and he wouldn't do anything hurt me and destroying the dress would hurt me." She told Jake and then took two steps before turning around, "Will you go get the dress please? My hands are full." She said softly and looked down at Owen.

She went upstairs and changed into something more comfortable, which happened to be one of Jake's workout shirts with the wide open arms. Looking at it he probably cut the arms off himself. She climbed on the bed with Max and Owen and curled up so Max was in the nook of her legs with his head on her hip and Owen was by her chest sleeping peacefully.

"I think that dress may be a bit too fancy for a fight but I'm sure there is something coming up that I could wear that too. Aren't there award shows for sports and stuff? I can wear it to one of those but I think teen choice awards or VMA's would make more sense for a dress like that." She shrugged her shoulder.

Jake made a face, thinking Adri was crazy if she believed a dog would think that way. Then when she turned around he lost it and started laughing despite trying his hardest not to. "Yes baby. I will get it."

He turned back and grabbed the box carrying it upstairs. He took it in her walk in closet and set it down before shutting the door. Jake got into so basketball shorts and looked at Adri. "You don't have enough of your own clothes you gotta wear mine now too?" He teased with a smile. Honestly she was cute in his clothes.

"We do. World MMA Awards." Jake climbed on the bed wnd faced Adri and smiled as he looked in her eyes. "I've never been to them before though." He caressed her cheek. "I just want you to be able to show it off. And why would we go to VMAs?"

"Don't laugh at me." She told him as she made her way upstairs.

"Yes. Your clothes have more space for me to move around in. You can wear my clothes if you want." She giggled and shook her head, "Don't you dare, actually. You'll stretch them out." She smiled at him and got a good look of him in his basketball shorts. "You're looking really good." She smiled bigger and puckered her lips for a kiss.

"Everybody goes to the VMA's." She shrugged her shoulder. "Plus we are getting our names out there more and more. I can guarantee we will getting invites to all the award shows."

Jake shook his head and made another face like she was crazy. "Never would I try your clothes on. There is no article of clothing that I would ever put on of yours. Unless I wore your bra as a hat..." He thought about it a moment but wasn't serious. "You do look pretty sexy in my clothes. You could wear them more often. Honest it's one of the sexiest things you could wear. Don't get me wrong you all dressed up in your designer clothes looks sexy but you don't have to try so hard to be sexy too." When she gave him his compliment he looked at himself in the mirror. "You think so?" His lips brushed over hers softly.

He hadn't really thought much about getting invites to award shows but she was right, they both were getting more popular. "That's true. Who knows what we'd get invited for." He gave his shoulders a shrug. "I just wanted you to have it. You can do anything you want with it." His fingers moved hair from her face before running down her cheek.

She was so freaking adorable cuddling with their babies. His eyes drifted from Owen to Adri. Max looked over to Jake as he got his ears scratched. It was kind of cool to wonder who Owen would grow up to be. Whatever he decided, Jake would love and support. Adri surprised him a bit with how much she missed the little guy. She practically stole him back from Jake. "He's going to be a handful are you ready?"

"I'm not trying hard to be sexy. I'm just naturally sexy." She smiled at him shrugged her shoulder, "There is a certain standard I have to meet when I am walking down the street. My face and body is my billboard for work, you know? I want to book the big jobs. I'm used to doing the whole make up thing. If you want your baby natural though, I can give it to you. Like on our date. Thursday night, you and me, date night." She did a little happy dance and smiled at him. "I can't wait."

She smiled and closed her eyes, "You were a handful too, Boo. It's about adapting. We will have to get on his level and figure it out from there." She smiled and opened her eyes to look at Owen. "Until then we should enjoy these peaceful moments." She yawned and rubbed the back of Owen's hand.

The doorbell rang right as Adri was about to drift off. She groaned and went downstairs to answer. When she opened the door, she was greeted with a face full of flowers to add to the ones Jake, Owen and Max got her. She read her card and saw that they were from her agent. She smiled happily and went upstairs to take her nap.

Jake rolled his eyes with a smile. "Baby, I just mean when you are home, you don't have to try so much. I understand when you are out you need to look a certain way, I get that. I do. But here it's just your boys and trust me O doesn't care. Max doesn't either. And honestly you could have a parka on and make it look sexy in my eyes." He kissed her again. "What are we doing for our date night Thursday? And how do you know that night works for me have you talked to my assistant?" He teased.

"You make it sound like I was a huge pain in the ass all the time..." He shook his head. "Must not have been that much a handful." Jake watched her with Owen. "We will have to adapt to a boy who is very energetic and always getting into trouble with his big brother."

He moved closer to her and got comfortable until the door bell rang. Just as he was going to ask if she wanted him to get it, she got up and was downstairs so he let her go. "Who was that?" The minute she climbed back on the bed he snuggled up and pulled the sheet over them and closed his eyes. Life to Jake for that moment was perfect. It wouldn't take long for Jake to fall asleep, and with it being in his mind a holiday, he was fine with taking a lazy day, but Monday, he'd hit the work out hard.

"Then important going to go get a parka." She teased. "You will see on Thursday." She squinted her eyes at him, "We have Thursday off. I will have my people call your people and double check though."

She raised her eyebrows to him being a huge ass all the time and then laughed, "Maybe not all the time." She said softly. "Most of the time...if you were hungry...or sleepy." She looked at Owen and rubbed his cheek ,"He won't be that bad. If he is hyper then we can sign him up for some sports and get to run that energy off. I think he would adorable in a soccer uniform and he can be a Boy Scout." She smiled and looked at Jake. "He's going to be the cutest Boy Scout in the world."

She climbed into bed and pushed Jakes hair back,"Flowers from my agent wishing me a happy Mother's Day." She stretched out her legs and got comfortable. She was asleep in no time as well but she was woken up when her phone went off. She got out of the bed and took it to the other room so she didn't wake up Jake or Owen.

"I'll just take the parka off of you." His mind went to her in nothing but that trench coat. Damn his girl was sexy. "How did I get so lucky that a model fell in love with me?" He grinned at her and leaned over for a kiss. "So you basically need to call dad..." He wasn't sure how he felt about his father knowing everything he was doing. But it would be better than a stranger.

"I work hard for a living Adriana. I have intense work outs and training. Not to mention my diet restrictions. So when I'm tired and hungry, I mean business. We call it 'hangry' when we are angry cause we're hungry and yes your son also has that trait. He's a growing boy." He kissef Owen's temple. He already seemed to he growing so big. "Or he could play football. Or be a little wrestler." Jake chuckled a bit. "I have to teach him wrestling moves and put him in karate or MMA. He can't be my boy and at least have some knowledge of that stuff." Jake just hopef he would be interested in sports. "I was in boy scouts. So I can tie you up with a good knot and start a fire pretty well." He grinned. "Ohhh baby. We gotta go camping when he gets older." If Owen wanted to be a kid who was into comics and reading, he'd still support his interests.

When Adriana's phone went off, Jake rolled over to his back but didn't really wake up. The minute he rolled he was back asleep. Max moved a bit closer to Jake as Adri got up. She was one popular lady that day.

Back
Top Bottom