Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She kissed him back and laughed. "yeah. I have to ask your dad for permission before I take you out on a date." She teased.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "I know! You don't let me forget. When he is sweet and calm, like this he is mine son. When he is hangry and mean, he is all yours." She laughed. "He is going to look cute in whatever sport and uniform." She sighed and nodded her head, "I suppose. What happens if he isn't a good fighter though?" She asked curiously. "You two can go camping all you want, I won't stop you. I will be here where the bugs can't get me. Plus by the time he is old enough to go camping and enjoy it, I will probably be begging for a spa day."

Adri was tag teamed on the phone. Her mother called her but Andre' was on the call the call. She was really upset at what was going on at breakfast and demanded that the both of them get together and talk things out. She said it would be a great opportunity for Andre' and Jake to get to know each other as well. So before Andre' left they had to have dinner and bury the hatchet. Out of all of her brothers, she fought with Andre' the most and the hardest.

"He will probably tell you no...that or I have a curfew." He played along. "He may actually like that, since he couldn't do that when I was younger..."

Jake looked at her shocked. "He will be a good fighter. If he doesn't have a strong punch he will excel in other ways with fighting. He will have the knowledge and skills." Jake smiled at Owen. "Babe you will come camping with us one time. For like a weekend. Your son will love it if his mama joined us." It wouldn't be as bad as Adri made it seem. She needed to experience it at least once.

When Adri climbed back in bed Jake opened an eye at her. He noticed Owen still asleep on the bed and he motioned for Adri to come cuddle with him. "You okay?" He asked sleepily. "What's going on?"

She nodded her head, "Probably. I won't keep you out too late though. I will sneak into your room that night though." She winked at him.

She shrugged her shoulder, "You could make it a boys trips and dig in the dirt for bugs and go fishing and all that other stuff." She sighed and reluctantly agreed, "I'm not sleeping in a tent. I want a full can of bug spray. And I pick the RV. And where ever we go, I need cell phone service." She thought it over, "And wifi." She smiled.

She climbed on Jake's side and curled up to behind him and put her arm around him. "Mother wants me to invite Andre to dinner." She pulled a face and rolled her eyes, "I don't want too but if I don't she will be even more upset at us."

He smiled at the idea of her sneaking into his room. "You better. And you better get naked too."

He shook his shoulder. "Nope. Not a boys trip. I'm telling you when that kid can crawl up on your lap, and look in you beautiful eyes, and start with, 'Mama please.' You will come with us. Just to make him happy. I can do a can of bug spray. A tent...with an air mattress. And wifi is not going to happen in the woods Adriana. Cell service, may or may not happen. It's for three days tops. You can tell your agent you will be unreachable for three days. You could use three days of quiet from everything. Trust me it will be just as nice as a spa. Give it a chance." He smiled at her.

When she climbed on his side and talked about her mother wanting her to invite Andre' over. "Go for it. I don't care. If he disrespects me in my house or my fiance I'll knock his ass out." Jake joked. "Baby it may be a good idea. He can get to know me a bit. Maybe see I'm not a horrible guy. We can at least try. Then if he is still a butthead we at least tried." He grabbed her hand. "Just turn your phone off babe and rest. It's your day. Enjoy it."

"No I will be strong. No matter how cute he is, I will be strong." She told herself more than she told him but they both knew she would probably cave. She frowned a bit, "A big tent?" She asked. "A really big tent? I'm not sleeping on the ground. A bug can crawl on the mattress. I can do an air mattress but it has to be off the floor." He could say no wifi now but she would figure out how to make it work. "Outside, camping as good as the spa? I doubt it but I'll try."

She groaned, "You were supposed to say no and tell me you're sick so I can cancel those plans and tend to my big baby." She rubbed his chest and moved her hand to his abs. She put her head against his back and sighed, "Remember you said you'd beat him up. He's coming tomorrow night."

She giggled a little bit, "You gotta dunk Boo. Have you been squatting?" She pinched his butt and giggled again. "Do you think it will jiggle if I spank it?"

"Mmmhhmm right." Jake didn't believe she'd be strong for a second. But truth was neither of them probably would. That little boy had them both wrapped around his little finger. "I promise it will be more relaxing than what you think. You have awhile though before baby is ready for camping."

Jake smiled. "You could always use Owen as an excuse...just saying." He let out a small sigh. "It will be fine baby. It's one day, one dinner. We can handle it. I can grill so you don't even have to cook. What does he like?"

"Don't make fun of my butt..." He moved when she pinched his butt. "Hey, stop it. No it won't jiggle. Why you gotta make fun of me? Now I feel like I need to get up and go work out." Even though Jake was a guy he could get a bit self conscious. He knew what she was thinking, "Adriana don't you dare spank my ass." He said sternly. "If you wake your son up, you get to stay up with him."

"Meat, meat and more meat. I was thinking, Rosemary honey Dijon mustard chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots. Maybe homemade rolls but that might be a little too much." She shrugged her shoulder. "We will see tomorrow." She could use Owen as an excuse. That wouldn't be the worst thing. If she didn't want to deal with Andre, she might as well use her baby.

She giggled again, "I'm not making fun of your butt." She told him. "I like your big booty. More to grab on to when you're doing things to me or bending over." She wrapped her arms around him tighter. "If I play a song with a nice beat will you twerk for me?" She asked. She really did like his butt. She was a butt girl when it came to guys.

She it his shoulder gently, "Don't threaten me with my son. As long as you don't yell out, he won't wake up." She rubbed his butt and gave it soft pat to test the water. "I'll get you later." She pressed her cheek against his back and closed her eyes, "I never realized how big it was until I became the big spoon. I might have to do this more often."

"Big booty, what you got a big booty." She hummed with a smile on her face. "You better not fart on me."

"Can I make that stuff on the grill or do you want to cook it? I don't want to step on toes." He honestly didn't care if in that instance she used Owen as an excuse to not deal with her brother, he would use it for his mother so why not her brother too.

"We you have nice boobs so can I hold onto those while we do things?" He grinned. "Hell they will probably only get bigger when you have kids." She was a but girl and he was a boob guy for the most part but could admire a nice butt too. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me to twerk. And please don't ever ask again."

Jake chuckled a bit. "You keep pinching me I may call out." He rolled his eyes a bit. "I don't think you've ever been the big spoon before. But you have sat on my ass to rub my back. Which...while you are back there you could totally give me a back rub and scratch." Jake chuckled and flexed his butt for her. "What is with you today?" He laughed a bit. "I love you." Owen started moving around a bit and rolled over. "We have movement..." He whispered but then he just stayed asleep.

"I'll cook it. I haven't cooked in a long time." She sighed.

She laughed, "We can take a couples twerking class so I can twerk for you and you can twerk for me." She offered. He probably wouldn't go for that though. She sighed, happy to be behind him and rub his butt instead of having him twerk for her.

"True and it was pretty comfortable. I can't rub your back in this position and you can't lay on your stomach because we have our little buddy in bed with us." She laughed, "It's Mother's Day. I can do what I want." She kissed his neck.

She looked over his shoulder and watch Owen move around. "I think he's just stretching." She said softly but saw his eye open. He moved around a bit more and went back to sleep. "Maybe he pooped. That looked like a poo face. That's all yours Boo."

Jake was quite alright letting her cook. "IWell I can help with something if you need it."

He shook his head no to the classes. "Um no. You can do that all you want but The Drifter, does not twerk nor will he take a class to learn. And why the hell is there classes to learn this? What has the world come to?" He chuckled a bit.

"Well then you can hit me up later." Having his back scratched or rubbed was so relaxing. He loved it and honestly he was learning that Owen liked it too. "How was that a poop face? It lasted all of a second. If he pooped I'll change him, but I'm not waking him up to find out. He's back asleep and comfy, I'm letting him sleep. And you should sleep before he is awake and you didn't get a nap but baby boy did and has a lot of energy." He teased.

"If I can spank you one times, I will rub and scratch your back until you fall asleep. Or I fall asleep, whichever happens first."

"It looked like a poo face to me. Don't change it but if it starts to smell, you're going to have too." He was right about her getting a nap. She took hand off of his butt and wrapped it around him again. "Okay, it's nap time." She said softly and kissed his shoulder blade.

She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind so she could get some rest. It wasn't that hard. Soon she was knocked out dreaming of Jake and Andre wrestling each other.nand Jake winning each time."

"How about this...later you can spank me and then rub and scratch my back tonight." It sounded like a good deal to him. They could nap and she'd get to spank him and he'd get his rub and scratch.

It was a bit cute how much she hated having to change diapers. "Yes ma'am." He smiled. "Okay." He shut his eyes and got comfortable on his pillow. His arm around Owen and Max was laying at Owen's feet ready to chew off a face if someone tried to even think about hurt that little guy. It was like they were making a Jake sandwich and honestly he didn't mind at all.

He fell back asleep pretty quickly. A couple hours passed with Jake still asleep. He also dreamt but it was not quite the same dream as Adri. He did dream of himself fighting but it was for the championship and he lost, horribly and got a bit injured. That was more like a nightmare to him. He moved slightly as he dreamt.

Adri smiled happily and agreed to his deal.

Adri didn't need that long of a nap so when he started to move, she woke up and looked at him and Owen. She wanted to be able to sleep through the night so she got up and took Owen with her, which meant Max went with her. She made sure Jake stayed asleep and then she took Owen to his room to change his diaper.

Gagging ensued as she did so, but they both got through it pretty well. She didn't row up, which was a big plus. She took her little guy downstairs and she watched some TV. She put Owen against her legs and moved his hands around to keep him awake. She got him to smile and giggle. She fell in love with him a little bit more with every giggle.

She rubbed Max's head and kissed his nose, "Youre a good big brother." She told him and scratched behind his ear.

Jake woke up about a half hour after Adri left their room. He looked around as he stretched, noticing he was all alone. It was nice of Adri to let him sleep but not necessary. He got up and headed downstairs.

"Hey...there's my family. I fell asleep with them but woke up alone. Who woke up first?" He grabbed some water and walked into the living room with a small yawn. Jake found a spot next to Adri. He smiled at Owen. "Hey buddy. What you doing?" He gave Adri a small kiss. "Did you change his butt?"

He scratched Max's head before he grabbed his phone and started looking at some stuff on his social media. "I need to get to the gym tomorrow. Get a good work out in. You want to come with me? We can work out together."

"I did and I didn't want him to wake you up and I want him to sleep through the night, so I took him and woke him up." She kept moving his arms and kissed him back. "It was a traumatizing experience but yes. I changed him and dint throw up." She smiled triumphantly.

She sighed and frowned to working out, "Yeah I'll go with you. I'm not getting in the ring with you though. Actually, I might. You're a bit rusty so I might win if we play fight." She teased and put her head against him.

"I was thinking of taking our boys for a walk. Do you want to join me?" She asked and looked up at Jake. "I want to take Max for a nice long walk but if you want to stay here with Owen you can."

Jake gave her a look being completely surprised and proud at the same time. "Go babe. Nicely done. I'm proud of you." He held his hand out to her for a high five.

He looked at her crazy. "I am not rusty. I just won a fight a couple weeks ago. But you know what, after that you are getting in the ring with me. I'm going to kick your butt. I'll make you tap so fast you won't even know what hit you. Oh wait, yeah you will, me." He chuckled a bit. He kissed her head.

"No. I'll go with you guys. Do we want to take the stroller for Owen or strap him in the carrier on my chest or back?" He got up and went to the laundry room to grab socks and a shirt before some shoes.

"Psh. You haven't fought anything since then. I'll win. I'm pretty sure I'm faster than you, if not I a, more flexible so making me tap will be harder for you." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him. "You'll see and you'll cry on Luke's shoulder because your girl beat you up." She taunted.

"He has to be on your chest he can't hold his head up enough for the back yet. I was thinking of carrying him in the sling thing across my chest. He'll like that." She stayed in Jake's shirt and put on a pair of shorts. She put Owen abasing her chest and started to tie the sling around unti, he was snug against her.

She got Max ready for his walk and handed Jake the bags and the leash. She put on some flip flops and sunglasses and she was ready to go.

Jake kept nodding. "Right...Keep talking. We will see who beats who tomorrow. But I can promise you there won't be no crying to Luke on my part, regardless. You may be crying to Amy." Jake stopped. "When I do beat you though, you can NOT go crying to your brother. He already hates me. I'm not sure why."

"He holds his head up just fine...you just want him all to yourself." He teased. Jake stuffed the bags in his shorts pocket and grabbed his leash after grabbing Owen a hat so his head didn't get burnt. "You ready to go Maximus?" He got super excited. "He's missed his walks and runs. I'll take him first thing in the morning for a nice run." He walked out with him as he put his sunglasses on.

His free hand grabbed Adri's hand. Owen snuggled against her but enjoyed looking around. "He looks comfy." After awhile of being quiet Jake looked at Adri. "Why do you think exactly that your brother hates me? If I have an idea, then I will know maybe how to approach things with him. Is he into beer? Or scotch? I can get him whatever he drinks."

"I will go crying to all four of them. I am sure you can't beat them up if they all attack you at once." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I have a band of brothers on my side. What do you have?" She asked.

"I would be comfortable too if I was swaddled laying against chest." Adri laughed. "As long as he is happy, I am happy." She rubbed Owen's back with her free hand, "But this is really weird. Just think one day, I'll be like this but the baby will be inside of me and we will be hold Owen's hands."

She shrugged her shoulder, "You're an athlete. He was an athlete once but he got injured and his dreams were taken away from him. So he joined the military. Then he met his wife and her family and when I say they are devout Catholic's I mean they go all out. Church every Sunday, follow the bible word for word, super conservative. It's kind of scary. So he doesn't like what I do and every time we are in the same room, he does everything he can to try to get me to see his way. With you...I don't know. You are living the life he wants to live. He doesn't trust that you won't follow what every other athlete does when they are out on their own surrounded by groupies. You did not wait until marriage to have sex, obviously. He probably thinks you are corrupting me to follow your lead since...every brother wants his sister to remain pure. I'm sure he still thinks I am but we live together and we aren't married which is a big nono." She shrugged her shoulder.

"In some ways I can see where he is coming from. He just wants to protect me. Other times, I just can't stand to look at him. He makes me feel dirty." She said softly. "Beer and crown royal. I don't know what kind of beer so let's stick to crown but I don't want him to stay the night so don't invite him to drink too much. Okay?"

"You would do that to me too wouldn't you. Punk." He shook his head. "I have the O man. And these." He flexed his biceps. "They've helped me win so far."

The thought of her pregnant was a bit weird. Not that he wouldn't love it, it would just be bad timing. Honestly though, a child of their own, seemed really nice. He couldn't wait for that down the road. It would be a cute sight. Jake with Max and Owen between Jake and Adri holding both of their hands with Adri having a cute pregnant belly. "Yeah I don't know Max is pretty protective of Owen, I don't know how he will take having to share Owen or having another baby to protect. He may feel overwhelmed." Max just walked like he was on cloud nine.

With Adri explaining Andre' getting injured, it started to fall into place. "I kind of get it. When I got hurt, I was an ass. I can't blame him. What sport did he play?" He glanced at Adri before looking back at Max. "I wish I could explain to him that yeah he couldn't be an athlete but hell he's a hero. He's a soldier. That's huge and earns a lot more respect than an athlete. I feel a bit intimidated and inferior around him because of that. The brother part doesn't scare me it's the being in the military that has me intimidated. Yeah I could probably take him though..." He did understand being a protective big brother. "Maybe if I explained I get he's just being a big brother it will help. Cause I do. If it was anyone other than Luke, I'd hate it, I'm sure of it. I'd have an issue with the modeling too. Living together..." He shrugged. He didn't really like her modeling at first but then it didn't bother him because at the end of the day she was in bed with him. But her brother couldn't think that way. "I can't really say much about us living together and well I mean we do have a bucket list. But we are engaged to be married. We are taking precautions to not get pregnant until we are ready. We are adults. And not everyone should have to follow their religious beliefs. Your parents are okay with us living together." He could understand his issues though but didn't mean he had to be a jerk about them.

"Why does he make you feel dirty Adge?" He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her side. "I'll get crown tomorrow." He kissed her temple.

"He played football and soccer. He got scholarships for soccer and he took them when he got injured he focused on his degree and then joined the Navy to help pay the debts." She told Jake.

"He makes me feel like I'm prostituting myself or something. I don't like the way he looks at me when he talks about my career." She shrugged her shoulder. "He knows how to make his words hurt, especially when he is talking to me." She said softly.

She put her arm around Jake and looked down to check on Owen as they walked. He was still cool as a cucumber and looking around as much as he could. He tried lifting his head and looks around, which was good since he was building up that neck strength.

"He can be a jerk sometimes. I don't know if it's me or just his personality. I know he didn't want anymore siblings after Alex was born. Then I came along and I guess he never got over it or something. But like I said before. We were never really close. I was two when he went to college. I never really saw him growing up. We just don't have a real relationship."

Jake took all information in with a nod. He didn't know if talking about sports would add salt to the wound or if it would be a nice bonding topic.

"Well Q, for what it's worth, I think you are amazing at what you do. I get him. I would hate it if Amy wanted to model. I'd be supportive but I'd hate it. Guys check out your body every day. And some photos a lot of skin is revealed. I can one, understand he may not want to look through a magazine and see his sister half naked. And two he doesn't want someone else looking through a magazine to see the same thing. I struggled with the idea of guys seeing you too. But I know it's more than you just wearing sexy clothing. Or the lack there of. I saw the way your face lights up at a shoot and then seeing the final product. And damn babe you freaking gorgeous." He kissed her head. "I know that he's your brother so it hurts hearing things from him. But I'm more than proud of you. I'm grateful you picked me of all people to love." He let out a sigh. "But I get it. I get you want his approval or at least respect about it. I deal with mom the same way." He let out a shrug figuring his words wouldn't really help much.

"Worse case scenario tomorrow we give you and him some gloves and go to the gym." He smiled at her and nudge her with his hip. "He's probably a bit jealous. He is the oldest and then you come along and you are a chick. So you and your mom have that bond he will never have with her. Do you want a real relationship with him?"

His eyes went down Owen who seemed happy. "Is he easy to carry him like that? Is it comfortable?"

"So you hate my job but since it makes me happy, you choose to ignore the fact that it you hate it?" She asked and put her arm around his hip. "That's kind of sweet Boo. It's not like I am doing full nude though. I am never completely nude. I have something on. Whether you can see it or not is up to photoshop." She rubbed his hip and sighed. "I'm glad someone is proud of me. No one seemed to excited that I got SI. They love me and I know that but it sucks knowing they hate what I do."

She smiled, "We might as well start off with the gloves then." She laughed, "Just hand him the gloves and I'll start off with a sucker punch and then while he is stunned, I will keep wailing on him until he gives in and leaves me alone." She looked up at Jake, "Good idea, right?" She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder, "I'd like to have the same relationship with him that I do with my other brothers but He doesn't want that and I'm not going to force him to love me."

She nodded and looked at her baby boo, "I have free arms but it's more weight than I am used to on my chest. I'll get used to that though. It is nice hold him and having free hands though. He is calm and I can get things done."

Jake thought about it and tried to find a better way to explain it. "No baby, I don't hate your job. I hate some the aspects of your job. Like with me fighting. You hate the fact I could get hurt but you don't mind I fight. Well I don't like guys drooling over my half naked fiance but it comes with the territory. I don't like that some of the workers could be drooling over you at a shoot but comes with the job. Like I'm sure you hate ring girls looking at me." He kissed her head. "Baby I know it's photoshop but other people don't and still look at you. It's the degrading comments that bug me." Jake looked at Adri, "Q, your family is proud of you. I sure as hell am. I'm buying multiple copies. One to hang up in my gym, one to keep, maybe frame, one to drool over. Oh wait I don't have to have a magazine for that I have the real deal. Baby they don't hate what you do. The just don't like some aspects. But that comes with everyone and their jobs. Like your brother being the military, he's gone all the time and it's dangerous."

He smiled with pride with her plan to get her brother. He kissed her softly. "That's my girl. Awesome plan. I need you in my corner. You are going to sucker punch and wail. That's a good strategy." He chuckled a bit. "Remind me not to piss you off though." His hand rubbed her side.

"You can start using it around the house more if you want. May as well get the use out of it. I may put up his activity gym in the living room when we get back Let him play around a bit. I'm sure Max will be right next to him." He looked at Owen who was still enjoying the walk. Max perked his head up when he saw a female golden retriever. Jake looked at Adri, "Uh oh..."

She nodded her head, that made sense, she guessed. "You could always get a poster and hang it up in your office or something. I'll sign it for you if you want." She laughed, "One to drool over? Really?" She laughed harder, "please don't let me find a crusty copy of SI under the bed." She giggled and shook her head.

"Yeah, you better careful or I'll sucker punch and wail on you." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I can't for our date. I think you're really going to like it. It's something I did with my brothers A LOT growing up. Every weekend our parents would make us get out of the house and do something as a family. As you can guess my brothers always won the battle of what we got to do and I was stuck going along. It wasn't too bad and I learned to love it."

"Is that the one that needs batteries or the one that is still in the box?" She asked and rubbed Owen's back. "That's a good idea though. That will keep him busy and alert for a little while."

She looked ahead when Jake said uh oh. They still needed to get him fixed and she didn't want this to become a problem in the future. "We need to get him fixed. If you want little Max puppies in the future then find a place that collects dog sperm and freezes it for us. I'd rather not have that in our freezer."

Back
Top Bottom