Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I know how selfish. I have a job to do. To provide for my family. That's not fair of him to be thinking about himself." He smiled and shrugged about the hallmark moment. "Was just talking to my sister. Telling her to give her bro a heads up when they are fighting so I know Luke is going to be extra hard on me that day." He laughed a little.

He shrugged as the started singing another song. "I figure your lawyer will do it. That is what you pay him for. On social media what will be known as? I mean that's big." He teased.

"I mean we should look into what our family coat of arms is. You can do research and find out. Or at least find something close to it. Finding an artist to actually draw it or paint it for us would really cool." He shrugged. "Maybe our colors are yellow and blue?" He shrugged. "I was thinking it was black and white or something. Maybe red. Maybe that's why I like black and red." He smiled at her. "I'm okay with red as our color. Silver or grey too. Let's have Pop help and we can search for our crest and go from there?" He gave her a little peck. "O would look cute in a black tux with black shirt and red vest and tie though. Oh the decisions."

She nodded her head, "Yeah probably. I hope they fight a lot. It'll make you a better fighter." She smiled. "But no, at the same time I don't want them to fight all the time. That's not good."

She nodded her head, "It's so big! After we get married I'll be MrsDrifter on everything. Then I'll change it to my legal name, Adriana Daniels." She smiled.

"Okay. Let's do some research. I know where my father's line ends up, since he is black. My mother, however probably has a family crest somewhere down the line. But we should still look into dad's background. That would be cool. I just think we are more likely to find a crest on my mom's side."

She looked at Owen, "That baby would look adorable in any and everything."

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You are so twisted. We don't want them fighting. He can kick my ass without that."

"Mrs. Drifter. I love it." He laughed. "My girl is so cool."

"Let's look into all of our family's crests. It would be cool to put them all up at the reception. Cause they are four coming together to make one big family." He smiled.

Jake rolled his eyes but smiled and agreed. "You are just biased. Hold on..." He let go of her and walked over to his mom holding him, he stole him from her for a few moments and walked back over to Adri to let the three of them dance together. Owen kept saying there names. He attacked him with kisses before Amy came over and stole him for a dance with just her and her nephew. "Seriously?" He grumbled at her.

"We can have a four way crest one for each parent." She nodded her head.

She laughed, "I'm his mother I'm allowed to be biased." She rubbed Owen's cheek as they all danced together until Amy came and stole him away. She danced with Jake for a bit and then it was time to cut the cake. Adri took Owen from Amy and sat down next to Jake soy eye could watch together.

A two tiered chocolate cake was pushed out by a waiter with strawberries decorating it all over. It was simple yet beautiful. Adri smiled at Jake and kissed his neck, "The cake is beautiful." She said softly and watched Amy and Luke cut into it. Then they tried to feed each other but Luke got cake smashed into her face.

"If you do that to me at our wedding, I will throat punch you." Adri said through a smile and rubbed Jake's arm. "Ill still love you but you'll be in pain." She teased.

"That would be neat. It would definitely fit our theme." He kissed her softly.

Jake sat down with Adri. "I'm a week away from fighting so cake should be off limits. But it looks so good." He sighed and looked at Owen. "I can't take all the credit for the cake. I just told them the flavors and they went with it. I do though feel Ive planned their wedding more than our own..." He looked at Adri.

"That was actually kind of sexy what you just said to me. I fight for a living. So I like pain. I like things rough." He shrugged like what she said didn't bother him. "She nailed him with cake too so she got her revenge." He kissed Adri's shoulder. "I'll be right back. What flavor do you want Q?"

After Jake walked away one of Luke and his MMA buddies was there and he heard what Jake called her. "Can I ask something? Why does Jake call you Q?"

"Oh you can have a little piece of cake and O wants strawberries. Just grab a slice that we can share." She rubbed her lips together and looked down, "We've been busy. We will start planning. We need a castle first. You know that." She said softly.

"Should I start breaking out whips and chains?" She whispered and giggled. "Chocolate. Extra strawberries. Thank you Boo." She said and watched him walk away.

She looked at the guy when he asked her his question, "He only bows down to his queen, that's what his tattoo says. I'm that queen but queen is a mouthful so he sticks with Q. Or Adge. He's in a loving mood so tonight it's Q." She noticed that. When he was being romantic and loving her nickname was Q but if they were just talking normally he called her Adge. Not that she had a problem with it. She liked both names.

She stood Owen up and held his hips, "And this O and he's my baby boo." She kissed Owen's cheek and tossed him in the air.

"I'll just have to run farther tomorrow." Jake hardly ate cake or sugary things. He would have his cotton candy soda but that was about it. And since he got back from Colorado, he didn't have any, despite the stock pile they had at home.

"Don't tease me..." He smiled and winked at her. "Okay. Welcome." Jake went and talked to the manager to get the final price on everything. He gave him his debit card as he ran it through he just stood back and watched everyone have a good time. It was nice that he was able to help. He signed the slip then put his card away before going to get cake.

Jake got a strawberry and chocolate. He grabbed extra strawberries for Owen. The guy talking to Adri was quite a bit bigger than Jake weight wise. "Well Hi O." He leaned over to shake his hand. "I beat up your dad and new uncle sometimes." He chuckled. "I'm Trent. Luke uses me sometimes when he trains Jake."

Jake came back to the table and set the cake down before sitting down. Owen saw the cake and instantly reached for it. He kept saying 'mmmm mmmm mmm' Jake laughed. "He remembered it was good."

John and Eileen were talking a lot and seemed to be having a good time. Jake watched as he had a few bites of cake then looked at Adri. "What is this?" He motioned to them.

"It's nice to meet you. I guess I should have asked who you were before I started spilling all of Jake's secrets. I'm still trying to wrap my head around being used to get into Jake's head." She shook her head and smiled at Trent. "It makes me feel better knowing a guy like you is beating up my fiance' though. It means he can go toe to toe with a guy any size." She smiled at Trent and looked at Jake when he came back.

She made a face when Owen reached out for the cake, "You ruined the experience for his birthday. I hope you are happy." She told Jake and shook her head. She smiled at Jake and tried to cut a tarberry into small pieces so Owen could distracted with that while Adri and Jake shared the cake.

After one bite she was sold. "That's amazing." She said softly. "Who made this? We might need them for his birthday cake, maybe even the wedding cake."

She looked at Jake's parents and smiled, "Looks like a new beginning to me." Adri smiled. "Weddings have a way of bringing people together. Maybe they will get together and that would be another wedding." She laughed.

"I'm not just saying this ma'am but Jake is one of the strongest guys I know. And he's smart when he fights. He takes his time. He doesn't rush. He's very technical. He will be champion in no time. No doubt about it." Trent smiled.

Jake looked at her like he did nothing wrong. "I did not! He had one bite. One. He will have an entire cake to mmm over and get in his hair." He smiled chuckled. "It is funny my kid associates food with mmmm." He smiled at Owen.

"Whoever does them here. I don't know. We can talk to the guy. But how are we getting a cake out to the east coast?" He kissed her shoulder. "We may want to find a place there for everything. Or we're flying these guys out."

Jake wasn't sure how he felt about his parents getting back together. "It seems wrong to me. She kicked him ouy and kept his kids from him. That would be hard to forgive. I still don't forgive her..."

"Trent my name is Adri and I'm pretty sure im younger than you." She told him and then she said, "And I agree. Right now he just had to best Souza and then Bisping and he will be champion. I'm going to rely on you a lot when the Bisping fight comes up because Bisping and I don't have a good trust I relationship. I don't know what I'll do if he hurts Jake. Okay? So be around a lot for that."

She smiled and shook her head, "Ruined the experience." She fed Owen some strawberry and he enjoyed that while Adri had a bite of cake and strawberry. "They can come out and make it for us. We should probably explore all of our cake flavor option those. Chocolate and strawberry is a good option to have though."

She looked at John and Eileen, "You can't help who you fall in love with. Your father loves that woman. He will bring out the best in her. A side you haven't seen. A side that you will learn to love and maybe even be able to forgive. I think your stepfather had a lot to do with her attitude. Plus, your father wasn't right in this either. It's not like Eileen just left him. He ran off with another woman."

"Nice to meet you. I just know you as Jake's old lady." He smiled. Trent looked at her confused. "You are worried about Bisping? Why is that? Souza is quick. His strikes will come out of no where and man...he has a wicked kick. But I have no doubt Jake could beat both."

Jake watched Owen. "Mmmm strawberries. Mmmm. My boy loves fruit. My boy loves food." He chuIckled. "Yeah, I'm down for exploring the other flavors." He smiled at Adri. "Not before a fight though."

He watched her and looked into her eyes as she talked about his parents. She was right about the falling in love part and that his father could bring the good out in his mother." He didn't know about the forgiving part. "I don't know babe... It's still going to be hard." Jake looked her over. "Babe it wasn't like that. They were separated and dad thought they were over and slept with someone else. Yeah it was wrong but if he thought they weren't going to get back together...I don't know. I see both sides. I don't find it result to keep him from his kids though." Jake shrugged. "No worrying about bad stuff. Not today." He kissed her deeply. "Finish your cake so we can go dance some more." He smiled at her.

"He kind of got into my head and I punched him in a club. It's a long story but I told him to stay away from my family and so far he has done that so we are good. But I'm sure he'll be at the Drifter/Souza fight so we will have to see each other." She rolled her eyes and frowned. She didn't think about that and she wasn't excited about it.

"Not before a fight, I know. But we have to pick food and cake and if it comes down to it and you have a fight coming up, I'm picking what I want." That was her warning to him.

"It will be hard but you will learn to like it." She smiled. "Maybe even love it. I learned to love Owen." She said softly. It was different in a way but at the same time having a baby with one woman while dating another was an act that people saw as unforgivable and she learned to love it. It was easier knowing Layla and Jake happened before they started dating.

She nodded her head, "I'm not thinking about anything bad. I'm happy and I'm in love." She smiled. "You're supposed to help me finish the cake." She told him and had a few more bites. She let Owen get his face red and messy with strawberries and then she handed him to John.

She walked over to Jake and took his hand, "Its time to dance."

He made a shocked look. "You punched him? Nice!" He chuckled. "Yeah well I can see why he doesn't like you. But he's just trying to get to Jake through you. Don't let him get to you."

"We will just taste test stuff after this fight. I can pig out on wedding food. Then as soon as I have the championship fight booked, I'm on a huge strict diet. I cheated a lot on this fight with my diet. I can't with that one."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Babe...it's different. He's cute. He's easy to love." He smiled at him. "Aren't you?" He made a face at Owen and he smiled and tried to share a piece of strawberry, holding it up to Jake and saying, "Mmmm." Jake would have taken a bite but it had been in his mouth so he let him eat that. "No, no, no. Thanks for sharing but I want one not in your mouth first. I love you but no thanks." He chuckled.

He smiled at Adri, "You're happy and in love huh? Who's this guy that you're in love with?" He kissed her softly before groaning about him having to finish the cake. He stole a few bites. "Babe...did you clean him up before giving him to Pop?"

Jake got up and took her hand walking with her to dance. He started to dance with her. "I like dancing with you."

She groaned and then thought about it, "I can your be dessert every night. If that's how it's going to be." She smiled.

"Your father is handsome and easy to love. Your mother is an excellent cook and that's the way to a man's stomach. So she's in a way easy to love." She was pulling strings out of thin air and it was ovbicous by she was trying. "I don't know how it will work but I think it will with them. Look at them; laughing and giggling. It's beautiful. It's what you want to see in your parents." She made a face at Owen's pre-eaten strawberry. "I'm glad he offered it to you." She laughed.

She nodded her head to being happy and in love. "His name is Owen. He has chubby cheeks and thighs. A cute little butt and baby blue eyes to die for." She teased. "Your father had the diaper bag and he looked like a little formal zombie...he's cleaning him off now."

She danced with Jake and put her hand on his butt. "I love dancing with you too." She smiled. She gave his butt a squeeze and put her hand back on his back. She gave him a kiss and smiled at him. "I love you Jake."

"You won't do it." He gave her a look. "You wouldn't dare eat my dessert." He smiled.

Jake narrowed his eyes. "You're pulling that out of your butt..." He called her out and smiled with a little chuckle. "It is what every kid wants to see but...I don't know. A lot happened because that didn't work. So I don't want those things or anything bad to happen if it doesn't work is all..." He shrugged. "You would prefer I got offered that strawberry. He's probably just happy I turned it down."

His heart sank when she mentioned Owen was who she was in love with. "Really?"

"Oh you don't want me to get Owen for you to dance with? Since you're in love with him. I'll let him take you out on a date. See if he buys." He mumbled but then chuckled when she squeezed his butt. "I love you too." He kissed her back and stepped closer to her as they danced. "I can't wait for our party after our wedding. Our reception will be a blast." He was ready to get to his fight and knock Souza out so they could start planning the wedding more.

"I can be your dessert every night."

She chuckled, "Maybe but it sounded good." She stuck her tongue out at him. She smiled, "It's good that he wants to share. Right? Let's focus on that."

She smiled, "Owen and I will go on date when he can walk and talk. I'm sure he will buy." She smiled. She nodded her head, "Our wedding is going to be magical." She thought about it, "I really can't wait for that day. Whatever day it is. You'll be champion by then maybe...hopefully. And we will be the badest couple in the world." She smiled.

"Promise?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

His eyes got lost in hers. "I hope I'm champion by then." He was getting pumped for the Souza fight. He was the last man standing in the way before he went for the championship fight. His fight after that would be the one that makes him champion and he couldn't wait for it. Life would be great as champion and Adri's husband. "We will be the baddest couple. For sure. Do we have a combo name? Brad and Angelina? We need something cool." He chuckled.

"Baby? Are we letting people know our wedding plans? Or is this something we keep to who is invited and keep it secret? If we do interviews I don't want to reveal too much." Jake kept dancing with Adri and kissed her. Amy and Luke were having a blast and seemed very happy.

"How much longer you want to stay? O is going to start getting tired."

"I promise." She smiled. "The only nickname I can think of that sounds reasonable is Jari. Or we can be the Drifters, but that sounds like an old school band name, doesn't it?"

She thought about the wedding plans, "I mean, I don't want people to know everything. They know we have the Roots as our band. If I decide to go with an unknown designer to design my dress, then they will know that. I don't know. I think I would like to keep them in the dark on other things. Just make sure they know, it's going to be a royal affair and our save the dates are going to be amazing."

She looked at Owen who was laying on John's chest. He was awake but it looked like he was fighting his sleep. "I'm ready to go if you are. We do need to get the cake monster in bed. The car ride will knock him out again and it should hopefully be another easy night in the crib in his room."

"I thought about the Drifters too. Hmm..." He shrugged. "I don't know if it's an old school band name...okay maybe it does sound like one." He chuckled. "Well if they add Jake and Adriana...we have Jakana." He laughed. "We don't have to have a couple name."

"That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't want the whole world knowing our wedding plans and have media everywhere. We will need to probably have extra security. That's something to think about too. Can we afford this?" He teased with a smile.

Jake looked at Owen. "Baby look at him." He smiled and kissed her temple. "He's so cute when he's sleepy like that. Let's tell the newlyweds bye and get our munchkin home and in bed. We should take Owen to say bye though."

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't have a couple's name. Our names just don't work together." She laughed.

"Jake do you have any idea how much I made with the SI cover? We can afford what ever the hell we want." She smiled at him and rubbed his cheek. "And with the mor ny we have left over, we can get a couple new cars and who knows what else." She smiled.

"There is one thing I want to do before we get married. I want legal guardianship of Owen. I did the research and to get it I need both parents signatures on the paperwork. I doubt I will be getting that from Layla though. So I will figure out the next move but I am looking into it." She told him. She was serious about getting Owen.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, it is pretty adorable. I'll go get him and then we can go say goodbye." She kissed Jake's cheek and went to get her baby boy. She scooped him up and walked to Jake. They went to Amy and Luke Adri gave them both kisses good night and goodbye.

Owen was sleepy and that meant he was getting grumpy and didn't want to be bothered but he loved his aunt enough to give her a quick kiss.

"We can just be Drifter and the Mrs." He laughed, as he was totally kidding.

"Baby...baby...I'm kidding." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Can we just buy a Rolls Royce for the wedding. Why borrow one if we that much money?" He shrugged and looked at her like duh why weren't they thinking like that before.

Jake nodded. "You know you have mine. Before she said she'd do it. Maybe we should be nice to get that signature...then forget her." Jake rubbed her side. It was best for Owen to have guardianship of Owen. If something happened to Jake, it could possibly be bad because right now, Adri wouldn't have rights to Owen. This way, she would. The thought of that worried him. The two women would seriously kill each other.

He went to say goodbye while Adri grabbed Owen. Jake hugged Amy, "O is sleepy. We need to get him to bed. Everything is taken care of. Just enjoy as long as you want. Head home whenever." Amy and Luke both thanked him and he just waved them off. He stopped and told the band thank you and bye. They gave man hugs before Jake walked out to the car.

Jake got Max in the car while Adri loaded up Owen. Once everyone was loaded he headed home. He held Adri's hand and let his thumb caress her palm. "What was your favorite part of today?"

She thought about it, "I mean we could...." She thought about it and nodded her head, "Let's find a dealership and get a Rolls Royce." She dreamed of having money like this when she was younger. It was nice to be able to afford whatever she wanted. "His and hers, maybe? That could be my wedding present to you. A fancy new car." She smiled and kissed him.

"We can't just forget her. She won't let us do that. We both know that. I wish she would." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"It's a toss up between the Aussie strippers and dancing with you tonight." She teased. "Seeing you standing behind Luke holding Owen was also a highlight of the day. I imagined you two at the end of our aisle. Oh, and seeing you and Amy dance was adorable. I'm surprised you didn't shed a tear."

"What was your favorite part?" She asked and gave his hand a squeeze. She turned to looked back at Owen and he was knocked out inh the e car seat. "That was fast and easy." She said softly. "Looks liked Max was tired too."

Jake froze and looked at her like she was crazy. "Shut up...don't even mess with me right now..." He kissed her back. "That's so not even fair if you get me a Rolls Royce for a present. How do I beat that?"

"I know...I wish we could too." She sighed.

He gave her a look before looking back at the road. "Funny Adriana." He smiled. "I may or may not have choked up a bit. But held it together pretty well. Now when we get married...yeah...expect tears."

He thought it over. "Dancing with you. Seeing Amy in her dress was nice. I didn't get to see it like you did before. But seeing Luke and Amy really happy was really nice." He looked in the mirror at the boys who were both asleep. "We knew they would be both pretty tired. They had big days. Owen may stay asleep. I don't know." He shrugged and kept holding her hand.

It was a nice drive home for the two of them to talk. "I love you. Thanks for helping Amy out so much. She finally has gotten her sister she wanted. But she claims you needed a sister more than she did." He chuckled.

"You don't have to beat it. It's not a competition. You just have to get me a bigger garage." She smiled.

"Awe Boo." She pinched his cheek and smiled, "You're going to cry. You better not be crying about your lost freedom. I'm not chaining you down. They better be tears of happiness." She teased further.

Adri smiled, "Yeah I begged for a sister when I was younger but my brothers didn't want another sibling and my parents were done having kids. So I wanted a sister and I had to wait 23 years to get one. Fun right?" She shook her head. "It's weird saying I have a sister. I'm so used to saying I have brothers."

When they got home, she got Owen out of his car seat and took him upstairs. She made the light dim and got Owen undressed and changed his diaper. She put a onsie on him and then turned the light off and closed the door. She checked the monitor and then set it on the night stand.

She took off her jewelry and looked at Jake, "Would you rather be surprised or pick it out yourself?" She asked. She saw how delighted he as at the mention of getting a rolls Royce. She didn't want to pick the wrong one but she would if he wanted her too. "Aftero Ur fight we can go pick one out, if you want."

"If you buy this for me are you going to want to drive it all the time?" He asked with a smile. "Baby...the guy should spend more on a wedding gift...it's tradition."

"It will be for my freedom. " He teased back. "Yours too. No more Aussie strippers." He teased. "I swear on all that is holy if you invite one to our wedding you will sleep on the couch the first month of our marriage." He gave her a stern look.

Jake shook his head. "Your parents only could handle on3 of you Adge. Let's be honest. Let's hope we don't have our daughter first." He smiled as he teased her.

He let Max out while Adri got Owen ready for bed. He went up to change. Max tried to get in with Owen but Adri shut the door. "I like the idea of both. Baby...you mean a new Rolls Royce or antique? You can't just go to a dealership and get an antique. I want an antique."

He kissed Adri's shoulder. "Did I tell you how sexy you looked today?"

Back
Top Bottom