Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Why? Why do you need two to three suitcases? Why?!" He knew that wasn't including his suitcase.

"I can't promise anything babe. We're fighting. I can't help it. You have long nails. I won't do it on purpose." He rolled his eyes. "Sorry. Just fair warning you."

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "Underwear yes. That would be weird not to...It's better to keep the boys close to home. They can't get hurt that way." He shook his head.

"You get sleep." He poked her side. He gave her chest a kiss before moving to his side of the bed and laying his head on his pillow. "I wanted to sleep on you..." He said before smiling and closing his eyes.

"One small one for shoes, I need a variety of bikinis, so that's another small suitcase and another for the real clothes. Who knows what the tropical honeymoon destination has to offer. We might go to a luau or zip lining or who knows what else."

She rolled her eyes, "Like I would do anything to hurt the boys. Fine wear your underwear. I'll be naked under mine. Maybe...depending on how big it is."

She turned to face him and rubbed his cheek. "I love you. Good night." She turned off her light and closed her eyes.

The next morning it felt like forever between Owen waking up and going down for his afternoon nap. That one was always the longest and it was the perfect time for her and Jake to roll around on the mat. Max stayed in the room with Owen with the door and gate open. Adri made sure the baby monitor was on and took her computer downstairs to watch the monitor.

She jumped on Jakes back when it was time to get ready, "Piggyback me to our room so I can get ready."

Jake did not understand why she needed an entire suit case for shoes and bikini's but let it go.

The next morning Jake went for a run and played with Owen before he went down for his nap.

He carried her to their room. He spun around in a bunch of circles before flopping her on the bed. He then went to the closet getting out an older Gi. "This one is the smallest one I have." He handed it to her. It was white.

Jake stripped and put on his Gi and belt. His was black as well as the belt. "Are we taping this?" He looked at her.

She laughed when he spun her around and picked the Gi up off the bed. "He laid back on the bed and slid her pants off and then took off her top and bra. She found a sports bra and put that on the then the top of the Gi. It was a little big and it ended a few inches under her butt. "I can fight like this. More movement. More freedom." She bounced around and smiled at him

She put in the pants and tied them as tight as they would go and it was still loose, so she put in a pair of shorts and then out the pants back on. "Yes. We just have to set up the camera." She told him and grabbed the black bag that sat in the corner of her closet.

"You're a black belt? That's one of hot." She smiled and kissed him softly. "Very hot." She went downstairs to set up the camera and then she got them water bottles. When Jake was ready she pushed record.

Jake raised his eyebrow as he watched her get ready as he got ready. "Are you competing? It seems like you are competing with all the prep working here." He chuckled. "No pants huh? Sweet. Everyone will watch you in your underwear."

He gave her butt a smack. "Yes I'm a black belt. Why do you think I'm undefeated? Cause I lift a lot? I legit trained. It's more than just striking. Jiu Jitsu has no striking."

He looked at her when she hit record. "So am I talking to the camera or you?" He laughed. "You're going to want to put your hair up." He explained that the parts of the Gi can be used as what they call handles and could help with holds and stuff. He also showed her the proper way to grip. "So when I'm fighting you can yell at me to do certain things now you are getting an understanding." He smiled. "What do you want to learn first?"

"Because you attack like a cheetah. Cold and calculated. Do you even lift, Bro?" She asked and smiled at him.

She put her hair up in a high bun. "Both." She said when he asked who he was talking too. "If you can grip clothes then a wedgie is fair game." She nodded her head,she could help him him out. "Yeah if I can remember all of this stuff."

She turned a she faced Jake, "Basic hold. Wait aren't we supposed to like touch gloves or bow to our sensei or something?im a black belt in Rex Kwando." She joked, then laughed at her Napolean Dynamite reference

"Cause I'm like a cheetah. Never know when I'm going to attack. Or where I'm going to attack." He gave her a look. "Did you legit just call me bro? Did that just happen?"

Jake shook his head. "There is no way that you have ever seen a wedgie at a fight. That's not a legal move. If you give me a wedgie you get one back. Be nice." He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"You do a simple bow before entering the mat like this." He showed her. "But we're on the mat. And we can't touch gloves cause we don't have any..." He shook his head.

He explained there isn't just a basic hold. You want to be i the offensive moves or if not then try to defend the offensive moves. "Even if I'm on my back I could be in control. You will hear that a lot during fights, who has control or who's in guard. There's different types of guards that gets complicated."

Jake went to his back and showed her how to get him in an arm bar. He showed her how to use her hips against him to push him on the side and wrap her legs around him. While showing her, he did it to her and showed her how to slightly pull the arm and squeeze to her he opponent to tap out.

She listened to his threat and then she looked at the camera, "Okay." She said with a sly smile. She was still trying to determine if it would be worth it. "So you just tackle the other guy? You don't touch him first? That's rude."

She was used to wrestling and fighting and messing around so when he did get her in a hold, she laughed before she tapped out or as she tapped out. It was fun to her and she was enjoying it. She wasn't taking it as seriously as she should. A couple times when she tapped out, she tapped his face. When he told her to come here, she went in for a hug or a kiss because it was funny to him get all riled up.

When it was her turn to put him in an armbar, she needed a little guidance but she did it. The first time she got hi to tap she cheered and threw it in his face. "The untapped, just tapped out!" She stuck her tongue out at him and laughed.

When he put her on her back to show her a hold, she laughed and said, "This feels familiar." In regards to the positioning of their bodies.

"I think I messed up. I shouldn't have put on make up this morning." She checked her nails and when Jake was off guard, she lunged him and put him in an easily escapable headlock. She made kissy noises in his ear and licked his ear lobe.

'Wait has a grown man licked your ear before? Like you wouldn't even know."

"Why do you have to touch them before the match? You're going to be rolling around with them..." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't hit my face.i will mess you up. Stop." He said in a stern voice. "Adrana!" He smacked her butt a couple times. "Stop trying to kiss me. There's no kissing in jiu-jitsu."

When he was on top of her and she mentioned it was familiar he chuckled. "Adriana! Gosh. Kids may watch this.."

He groan when she lunged onto him. "What are you doing?! No stop it." He'd groan and tell her to stop. No one but you has tried to lick me you weirdo. Why are you being a punk." He looked at the camera. "This is my life. Putting up with her."

He sat there a second then quickly maneuvered to a head lock. He had it with one arm then started tickling her sides. "This is an illegal move but you deserve it."

"I'm jiu jitsuing. First rule of jiu jitsu...never talk about jiu jitsu. Second rule...never let your guard down." She laughed and gave him a kiss before she let him go.

She squirmed to get away from his tickling hand and tapped out. "Okay, okay. I'll be good."

She sat on her feet and looked at him, "Do you roundhouse kick in jiu jitsu? You should do that for your next fight. Just straight up tound house kick to the face. Or wait for bidding and do it then. That'll be fun to watch." She smiled.

"This doesn't feel like a sport for the little guy. Especially when the big guy has a black belt." She told him an wiped her forehead. "What's something everyone should know? Show me that."

Jake just looked at her when she made the Fight Club reference. "Really?" He kissed her back.

He laughed. "You will not be good. I know you." He shook his head and let her go.

"No kicks. No striking in jiu jitsu babe. I already told you that. It's like wrestling but more complicated and more techniques." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Souza may roundhouse kick me."

"Actually it is a good sport for the little guy. He just has to be smart. And quick." He hurried and jabbed her side playfully with a chuckle. "Faster than that."

"Something everyone should know? Okay." He moved over to face her sitting on his feet. "Pay attention. Are you paying attention? Always have a plan. Think about your next move and execute. You can't half ass a move. You gotta commit. Kinda like in a relationship." He smiled. He looked in her eyes and in a voice like Miyagi from Karate Kid, "Patience little grasshopper. Patience." He smiled and patted her head.

She looked at him offended, "That hurt. That hurt my feelings. I can be very good." She put her hand over her heart and shook her head. "I am an angel."

She nodded her head, no kicking in jiu jitsu. "But you know how too?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "He better not. Or you better duck." She laughed.

She tried to move out of the way but she was too late and got a jab in the side. When she did it back, he defended and stopped her from hitting him. "So you think you're a bad ass?" She teased.

He wasn't doing anything for her to pay attention too but she nodded her head. She laughed and shook her head, "Please never do that again." She got on her knees because her feet were getting tired and she pursed her lips together. "Am I learning patience? This isn't a fun lesson for anyone to learn." She grumbled and looked at him. "Show me something cool. A wrestling move, that isn't an armbar. Those hurt."

Jake made a face showing he knew better. "Baby, the minute I first saw you I knew you weren't an angel." He chuckled.

"Yeah when we're done I will show you. We should let Owen roll around with us. He'd like this. He'd find it fun to beat up daddy." He smiled.

He laughed when he blocked her. "I know I'm a badass. I'd prove it with flexing but you can't see anyway." He shrugged. "I am badass just ask Owen."

He laughed and did it again just cause she said noy to. Jake thought about what to teach. "Ill show you how to do my favorite choke. A Guillotine. I've choked a few guys out with this." He laid on his back and had her mount him. He put her one where he sat up and got her head in a lock then laid back and squeezed a bit to get her to tap but was still gentle. After he did it to her he had her lay on her back. "If I counter a move of yours by putting my hand behind your back. This what you do..." He went step by step until she got him in a Guillotine. He tapped out by tapping her ass.

She hit his shoulder, "You're an ass sometimes. You know that?" She smiled. She thought about it, "Maybe when he is walking around we can have him beat you up. He would enjoy that."

She tapped out and when he let her go, she stretched her arms out. She tried to get him in the hold but it didn't feel right but she did it somehow. She let him go and frowned at him. "You know what my favorite hold is?" She asked and lunged for him again and gave him a hug and a kiss. "This is a good hold. You don't need a black belt to do this." She smiled.

She rubbed his back and let him go. "And this one is good too." She said and had him sit down. She got behind him and put her arms around him like a seat belt and her legs in his lap to lock them in. She pulled back and his was stuck until he tapped out.

"You love my ass." He smiled. "Yeah I can be one sometimes." He smiled proudly. "I have to wait?"

Jake groaned when she lunged at him. He groaned again when she kissed him. "Baby...no kissing in jiu-jitsu. You're lucky I love you. You're right, I don't need a black belt but I have one in that hold too." He kissed her again.

He helped her with her grip when she did the seat belt only after pullying her thumb slightly to prove his point. When Jake got free from her rear choke he looked at her. "How did you know to do that? Young grasshopper. Im so calling you that now."

"You love it and I love you too." She smiled. "There is kissing in my version of jiu jitsu and other things too." She whispered and nipped at his ear.

She let go of him momentarily when he pulled her thumb. She hit his back and rubbed her thumb, "Ass." She put him back in the hold with her thumbs tucked and kept him in her hold until her arms got tired.

"I watch you fight. I watch videos. I saw this one gross video where the guy accidentally shit himself in the ring. He lost, obviously but it was disgusting. What if you get pooped on. Ew. You're showering and cleaning and everything in the pool house. Ew...you know what's worst? Someone could have farted on you or vice versa. Too much excursion and then you blow. Gross."

She frowned when he called her Young Grasshopper again, "No."

"You make your own rules huh?" He smiled and nipped at her.

Jake laughed when she smacked him. "Hey...there's no striking in jiu-jitsu. You didn't listen. You must pay better attention..."

He shook his head. "Gross. They do have showers at the arenas normally. I would shower before getting in my car. I'd never fight again if I was the fighter who had to shit." Jake just looked at her with a blank look. "How did we start talking about this. Subject change, now. Go!" He poked her again in the side.

"It's done. If you get better at jiu-jitsu it would change to grasshopper then when you're as good as me...which won't happen, Id call you old grasshopper."

"No striking in jiu jitsu, what kind of fighting is this?" She sighed.

She laughed and rubbed his back, "I'd still love you if you did. I probably wouldn't want to be seen with you for a little while." She teased.

She rolled her eyes, "You are so lucky I love you." She said and shook her head. She opened up her Gi and looked at him, "These things are hot as hell." She frowned and sighed.

"Are we done or should we do one fight and then call it quits?" She checked the time and looked at Jake, "Owen is schedule to wake up in an hour so we can shower and eat and...." She looked at the camera and then back at him, "Eat." She smiled.

"It's like wrestling. It's technique." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"You better still love me. You have to stay with me through sickness and healtb. Only way I'm doing that is if I'm sick..."

Jake nodded to the Gi being hot. "Yeah it is. That's why when I normally train I don't wear one." He kissed her head. We can totally take showers." He smiled, meaning shower together.

"We can wrap it up. I think it's a good first lesson. Comment any questions about techniques and I'll try answering a few." He looked at Adri. Shut her off. Once it was off he grabbed her and got her on her back and mounted her. "It's time we roll around."

Adri smiled and wrapped her legs around him, "I thought you'd never say that." She kissed him and untied his belt and then pushed his Gi off his shoulders. She pushed his pants down and rolled around so she was on top.

She undressed and continued to kissed him. "Do you have any idea how hot it is to watch you beat someone up? It's weirdly erotic. It's so manly. And when you win, we have a place to scratch off on our list." She smiled meaning his locker room

"Are you doing the no sex thing the week before the fight? That was painful. I don't know if I can do that again."

Jake kissed her back and helped her take his Gi off his shoulders. "Wow you are wasting no time." He grinned and helped her get undressed as well.

"A little. When you get all protective and go off on people it's pretty hot. I kind of wished I could have seen you punch Bisping. That would have been hot as hell." His hand rubbed her chest. "Any new location for the fights we can add a place." He smiled and kissed her.

"Yes. It helps me. We can make up for it that night when we get home. And the next day. As long as I'm not hurt too much. You know...you've never been really too concerned about how I feel the next day except when I hurt my elbow. Why is that? The next morning you feel like royal shit. Kind of like when you're in a car accident and you're okay that day but the next day and day after that you feel like you hit a brick wall. That's what it's like. That adrenaline pumps and you don't feel it until you get home and fuck..." He smiled and nipped her bottom lip. "You shut the camera off right? Or are we making a sex tape?"

"How about the ring?" She teased. That would probably never happen unless that did it at the gym he trained in after hours. And as nice as that would be it didn't have the same appeal. But having sex in a blood covered ring wasn't ideal either.

She frowned and groaned, "Boo." She sighed and looked into his eyes. "You're lucky the sex is amazing after a fight." She smiled and rubbed his cheek. "Jake I always worry about you. I'm more worried when you are in the ring than anything. It's not that I don't care about how you feel after a fight, it's just that after a fight I can do things to help you. It's easier for me after a fight because I know what the outcome is and I know how to make you feel better." She wasn't sure if that made sense or not but she hoped it made sense to him. She always cared about his well being.

She laughed, "I shut the camera off. We are not filming or releasing any sex tapes." She teased and kissed him again so they could have their fun.

Jake made a face at her. "The octagon? I hope you mean before it's used. Or that is gross." He rubbed her chest massaging gently.

What she said made sense. "You've never really asked so i didn't know. It's not a big deal." He knew she cared about him. It wasn't a question of that. "I just wondered if since I won if you always just assumed I wasn't hurting. I also try not to whine about it." He shrugged.

Jake laughed, "Just making sure. You'd try to make a lot of money off me." He kissed her slowly before moving to her neck. He sucked and nipped at it before moving to ger chest. His tongue spent time massaging her nipples. Even though Owen would be waking soon he wasn't rushing. He wanted to make sure Adri was fully satisfied.

"Yeah I know. That's gross but maybe you need an octagon here so we can use it for fighting and training and other things." She smiled and ran her fingers over his collar bone.

"I know you're in pain. I know you don't like to whine. I just know what to do after a fight. I've had what almost two years of practice? I just know what to do. Icy hot or an ice bath, massage before bed, chipotle, and naps and cuddles with me and Owen. I just know what to do." She shrugged her shoulder and smiled at him.

By the time they were finished, they didn't have time for a shower. At least not together. Owen was up and crying and their moment of peace was shattered. She put her shorts on and her tank top. Owen didn't care if she wore a bra or not. "Bring the camera and my computer to the living room. I'll edit and post it when I'm done." She kissed Jake's forehead. "I love you. It's going to be a long week." She tapped his nose playfully and kissed his lips. Then she went to go get her crying son.

Jake thought about it. "That isn't a horrible idea. It could help wth training a bit. Sometimes you're up against the fence." He thought about it about it. "Where would we put it?"

He smiled. "The fact you added Chipotle, made me fall deeper in love with you. I expect it Saturday. I want two burritos so I can eat one Sunday too."

He nodded to her telling him to bring the stuff into the living room. He smiled about how long the week will be. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back down to him. He kissed her deeply and slowly. "Just because I can't do anything doesn't mean I can't help my Q out." He kissed her again and nipped her bottom lip. He smacked her butt as she walked away. "Damn girl you sexy." He called out.

Jake put his pants on before he got up ang grabbed everything before placing them where they go. He then went up to shower, stopping to peek in at his future wife and son. He smiled at them. "Hey guys..." He walked in and stole a kiss from Owen. "Ill shower then let you."

Back
Top Bottom