Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Good thing this isn't a traditional marriage." She smiled and poked his cheek. She pouted, "Okay I won't invite one. I'll invite them all! They can do a little dance at our reception." She raised her eyebrows and looked at Jake.

She smiled, "Maybe we will be the opposite. Since have our boy, all we will get next are girls. Ooh, scary." She teased.

"Of course my Boo wants an antique." That made things harder. Now she needed to find an antique rolls Royce. "You love a challenge Boo. And you're lucky I do too." She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She went to the bathroom and washed the make up off of her face.

She looked at Jake, "What do you want? A phantom? Or are we going further back in time?"

"You can sleep in the spare room." He said with a straight face. "Not funny."

"Lord help me now. If we have all girls...I'm getting something taken care of sooner than later...and if they look like you. We're putting bars on their windows."

Jake smiled proudly. "Damn straight. You should know your man doesn't do anything easy. That's not how he flies." He got undressed down to his boxers and climbed into bed.

"Baby...what the fuck?! We've been together how long? Why have we not had this discussion? How the hell do you even know the difference?" He was smiling the whole time. That question by the way was one of the sexiest questions youve ever asked me." He kissed her softly. "To answer your question, a phantom is awesome. But what phantom?"

"So funny." She said to herself.

"My dad said something like that when I was in high school. It made dating hard but not impossible. If we do have all girls and they do date, they will find a way to do it behind our backs. Our best bet is to just let them date and scare the boys away personally." She told him. "I know from experience." She smiled.

"I mean if we want sexy classic car Phantom 3 or 5 are probably the best bet. Which would look amazing in our wedding photos. Or the wraith. I like that one. That ones pretty." She smiled. "What about you?"

"I will embed any boy with fear thinking of asking our daughter out. I could break any boy like a twig. Plus they will have to deal with Mr O. O will beat anyone up."

"Of course you'd like the 3 and 5. I like the 2 and 4. The wraith antiques are wicked cool. I'll give you that." He thought it over. "If we get one...we have to drive it east..."

Jake shook his head. "Again, you haven't addressed how you know this stuff. But I have to tell you, I am very turned on right now. Wow."

"I want a Rolls Royce for my wedding photos. I did the research. We need to pick a car. At the end of the day, it's your car. I'm just using it for the photos. All four cars are beautiful but we need to keep in mind that we have to find one that works and all of these bad boys are old and rare. Price isn't an issue, finding one is."

Driving from Vegas to the east coast would take days that Adri didn't want to deal with. "Or we can hire a trucker to drive it east for us so we can focus on the wedding. If we get it picked up three weeks ahead of the wedding, we have time for the car to get there and get to a garage of some sort. It will be there for the wedding and we can focus on last minute wedding planning instead of driving the car east." She rubbed his chest.

"But after the wedding we can take it for a spin to LA or San Diego for our family honeymoon with Owen and Max."

"Why don't we hire someone to find one for us. Then once they find one we can go look at it, drive, have our mechanic look at it. Maybe we could put our mechanic on the job to find one. Give him a nice check for finding it. But I don't want to buy one from online without ever seeing it in person and driving it. We have time. It's not like we are getting married in a month. But I say we call someone this week to get on looking for it." He smiled at her. "You are so sexy when you talk cars to me. So sexy."

Having someone drive it there on a trailer would be better. "I'd rather not drive an antique car across the country. I really don't want to do that. A trailer taking it would be best. We can do it a few weeks early. That's fine."

Jake looked at her confused. "We're taking a family honeymoon? We're still going on a honeymoon just us right?" Jake moved her hair from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder and neck. "Where are we going on our honeymoon? My vote is somewhere warm and tropical."

"We have a mechanic?" She asked and raised an eyebrow "I thought you were my mechanic. In sure you look sexy all sweaty and covered in car grease." She ran her fingers down his chest seductively and smiled, "So sexy."

She smiled, "Of course but I just thought it would be nice if we took a honeymoon with Owen and Max too. It will be our first time being all together married. We should have fun with it while we can. Before Dana books you for a fight. Even if it's just a few days."

She smiled when he kissed her neck, "The honeymoon is yours to plan Boo. If you want warm and tropical, let's go. Or we can go on a cruise somewhere warm and tropical. Or we can leave the country. You have no limits. We can go where ever you want."

"When I have a difficult job yes I take the cars to a mechanic. Especially since mine is a classic." He smiled at her. "Damn right I'm sexy."

It was a good idea. He could go with it. "That's fine. But why before Dana books a fight? You work just as much as I do..." He stuck his tongue out.

Jake smiled at her. Cruise or where he was thinking. "Do you want to know or want to be surprised? I have two ideas." He smiled a mischievous smile. "The date would be nice too. Where would you like to go?"

"Yeah but my job doesn't require me to get beaten up." She reminded and gave his tongue a soft bite.

She thought about it and looked at Jake, "After seeing what you did for Amy's wedding, I think I want to be surprised. So no matter how much I ask, do not tell me. Maybe a hint or two but surprise me Boo." She smiled. She would probably figure it out though. She always did. When she was little, she would sneak and look at her presents before Christmas so she always knew what to expect.

"You will have to tell me what climate to dress for though. I love you but I don't trust you enough to pack for me. I'd end up with that trenchcoat in my suitcase and nothing else."

"No but to travel away from your husband. Who misses tou like crazy while you're away. As well as your boys. Especially this little blonde munchkin who just love his mommy so much." He kissed Adri softly.

Jake grinned. "If you want to be surprised. Then you will be. I won't even tell you my ideas. Climate will be warm regardless. And why is packing your trench coat and nothing else bad. You won't be wear much clothes anyway. Don't we spend most of our honeymoon naked and in bed..."

He kissed her neck sucking softly on it. "I can give you a preview of the honeymoon." He smiled at her and kissed her lips passionately.

"Wild idea here but maybe you three can travel with me? See the world with me. Watch me work. It would be fun. Might as well before Owen goes to school and then he won't want to hang out with us." She frowned at that last past but she would love to have her family join her for a job or two.

She looked Jake over, "Uh...never mind tell me. What are your ideas? I don't like your evil little smile." She tsquinted her eyes and looked him over. "Technically but I would like to leave and see where ever you pick. If it's tropical, it might be fun to jet ski and kayak and who knows what else."

She moaned when he sucked on her throat, "No hickeys." She said softly. She raised an eyebrow and smiled evilly. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. "I think I'd like that." She said and wiggled her hips.

"Maybe us three could travel with you? Max too?" He thought it over. "I don't know...if I'm not training for a fight, I guess we could. It could be fun."

Jake shook his head. "Nope. You told me not to tell you. So I'm not." He grinned at her with an evil laugh. "Pack bikinis." He kissed her with a wink.

"Why no hickeys?" He gave her neck a kiss before wrapping his arms around her. Jakes arms lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her on her back gently before he crawled over her kissing her slow and deeply. Jake started off slow and passionately but before they were finished for the night, their love making was faster and a bit rough. He laid with his head against her chest as he tried to breathe.

She nodded her head, "Max too." That is what it always came down to. If he was training for a fight then it was a no go. For Adri, it would depend on what country, if she wanted to take Owen and Max with her."

She smiled, "I have no shortage of those." She said when he told her to pack bikinis.

"Because I don't want one right now. Maybe later." The soft and passionate sex was nice, as usual. The real fun began when they went a little rough. She would be sore in the morning but it would be the good type of sore. She pushed his hair back and kissed the top of his head. "God, I love you." She said softly.

He nodded. "Can we take out of the country without a doggy passport?" He smiled. "Legit though, would O need one?" Traveling all together did sound fun. "Baby I don't know how Max would do on a plane."

"For the honeymoon they have to be very skimpy bikinis." He was getting turned on by just the thought. "Hey...you just try a bunch on and Ill say yes or no." He grinned loving that idea.

He kissed her chest trying to breathe. "And I love you." He gave her chest more kisses. "Can I give your chest a hickey? I like marking what's mine and you are the first thing I'm claiming is mine." He smiled looking up at her.

"We have to keep him up to date on all of his shots and get him cleared to go to another country unless we want to end up like Johnny Depp and a Amber heard and have to do a public apology to a country. Which I'd rather not do and I don't want to go to jail or prison for doing that either. I don't know if it's a passport but he will have papers. Owen needs a passport and I think he needs both you and Layla to sign it. Which will be fun. When I become his guardian, I will need to sign it too to show that I am related and I can take him out of the country."

She smiled at his bikini choice, "I think I can manage skimpy bikinis on my own. Don't you want to be surprised?" I'll let you pick a few but I was a bikini model before I met you, bikinis are kind of my thing."

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Yes, yes. Under the boob. That way I know it will be hidden. What's next? Are you going to pee on the house and mark it as yours too?" She teased. "Don't do that. If you pee on my house, you are pressure washing the entire thing."

"Maybe we should just stick to when you stay in the country. I'm totally for taking the entire family but if it's too much work we can just stay here. Meaning the country as here. Do not compare us to Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Don't get me wrong. Amber Heard is a good looking chick, but...she freaking crazy." He gave her a look.

Jake laughed a bit. "I'm sure you could manage it but I'm thinking about the fact that you'd model them off for me. You could just change in front of me too while I modeled them off." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

He wiggled his eyebrows at her before kissing and nipping her skin under her boob. He kissed and nipped at it before sucking softly. There was a nice bright red mark before he was finished. "I won't pee on the house. I pee in the house. Good enough." He smiled at her before kissing her chest before nuzzling into her again.

She laughed and shook her head, "But you understand what I am saying." She said softly. "It's worth it to me though. I love my family. I want you guys to travel with me and one day you're going to want Owen to travel with you out of the country. Just get Owen a passport first and then we will see from there. I'll buy a plane." She smiled, "And then we can have some fun on that plane." She kissed him. "Lots of fun on that plane." She giggled and kissed him again.

"Are you bringing speedos? Are you going to model them for me? Oh! I know which one I want you to bring. Remember that elephant thong where your dick makes the trunk? Pack those. And the butler one, you're going to be my butler." She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him.

"Yeah, you better pee in the house." She told him and looked at the hickey he left her. She smiled, "Are you happy?" She asked and poked the bruise. She looked at Jake, "Are you excited to teach me jiu jitsu? I'm excited to learn." She smiled.

"But he's still little...we still need to be cautious of him getting sick. But I'll work on Layla. Okay?" He kissed her softly. "On the passport and guardianship. I'll talk to my lawyer too." He looked at her with a smile. "You're buying a plane huh? We already are members of the mile high club. But baby...we will have sex in our Rolls Royce on our wedding day."

He rolled his eyes. "For our honeymoon, I may pack a speedo or two. Not sure about the other underwear though." He smiled. "That's a compromise."

He looked at her mark. "Yep very happy. To be honest I widh I could leave more. I find them sexy." He kissed her. "I am excited. But you have to take it seriously. It's very important you pay attention and listen." He kissed her. "What are we doing with O?"

She nodded her head, "Okay. We will wait until he is bigger and then we can leave the country. But he does...should have a passport. He's too young for an iD but a passport would come in handy." She rubbed Jake's cheek and kissed his forehead. "We will huh?" She laughed and nodded her head, "We will have sex in our rolls Royce on our wedding day. As long as you don't ruin my dress in the process."

She raised an eyebrow, "Don't worry. I'll pack the elephant and butler so you don't 'accidentally' forget them. Are we both not packing underwear?" She asked curiously. "Just things we can easily slip in and out of?"

She rolled her eyes, "I always pay attention and listen. Do you?" She though about Owen, "Maxcan watch him for us. Or John can if you don't trust Max. Or we can do it during his afternoon nap. He's down a couple hours and we have the monitor so it should work out in our favor."

"Well if we travel in the country he could still get sick...oh I don't know...I'll get him one. And we can go from there. That way if we travel it's nice to have." He shrugged and felt confused about it. "Ohh we are breaking in the car. Don't worry I wont ruij your dress. I wouldn't think of it. But we drive off...find a hiding place. And make love. Bring the car back. Rolls Royce off our bucket list." He smiled proudly.

"Gee thanks babe. Way to look out for your husband. My goal is to wear the least amount of clothes all week. Maybe a nice dinner one night. Other than that...no clothes." He shrugged with a smile.

Jake gave her a look. "I'm undefeated. Yes I pay close attention." He gave her a blank look. "Seriously? Max can eatch our son? Who is crawling?" He sighed and shook hishead. "What are you wearing?"

She rubbed his hair back out of his face, "You're really putting that on the list?" She laughed and rubbed her lips together. "Okay. And if we are honeymooning somewhere tropical, it only makes sense to have some fun on a beach." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him. "But we have to be careful. "We can't be in the water and you can't get sand on your Johnson."

She nodded her head, "Any time Boo. That's my job." She looked io his eyes and sighed, "Okay...maybe we should pack some clothes and then the rest of the time we can be naked in the room. But we need swim trunks and bikinis and maybe some shirts and pants or shorts. And something fancy, in case our hotel had a fancy restaurant. So clothes in moderation." She smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I have quick hands. So you need to pay close attention." She raised an eyebrow at Jake, "Then nap time or John. We can probably get away with nap time. That way if we decide to have some fun afterward we don't have to worry about your father walking in on us in the gym."

She thought about it, "A pair of boys shorts and a crop top? And my walk out song is going to Milkshake by Kelis because it brings all the boys to the yard and there like it's better than yours." She moved hips like she was dancing and laughed. "Or a pair of yoga pants, a sports bra and a fitted tank top."

"It's on the list. Officially on the list." He smiled then made a discomforted look when talking about sand. "I don't want sand on my Johnson. Or the twins."

Jake looked her over. "You realize we don't even know out date for our wedding and we're worried about what we are packing for our honeymoon...you won't wear half the stuff you pack. Just watch."

"Nap time for Owen. Then I'll teach you. We can take the monitor out." Jake shook his head. "Don't mess up my mats."

He thought about if he had a Gi she could wear. "If I'm really teaching you legit stuff. You should be dressed properly. You can try on one of my old Gis. Do you know what a Gi is?"

"We are figuring out a day. It needs to be perfect. You can't rush perfection." She shrugged her shoulder and kissed his forehead. "And that may be true but at least I will have brought it just in case."

She nodded her head, nap time wouldn't get here fast enough. "Mess up your mats? They are our mats and how can I mess them up? Don't break my nails or screw up my face or mess up my hair."

She made a face, "It doesn't sound like something that will get you off your guard. I need you to be distracted so I can beat you up. Shorts and a tank top. Maybe no bra..." she smiled. "No underwrar. Then you'll really be distracted."

"I know we can't rush it. I'm just saying we're jumping ahead. I don't want to pack the entire closet Adriana." He gave her a stern look.

"I said not to mess up my mats cause you told me not to mess up your wedding dress." He gave her a so there look. "I'm not going to mess up your face. I can't promise the nails or hair. I mean we are going to be rolling around on the mat. So your hair will get messed up."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Then we aren't putting it online if you don't have a bra on and are trying to distract me. I thought you were gonna take this seriously Adri." He gave her a look. I'm going to wear my Gi."

She made a face at him when he told her not to pack her closet. "2 suitcases. Three at most." She giggled at his stern face and copied it.

"Don't break a nail. My hair I can fix. My nails are painful when they break." She wiggles her eyebrows,"Rolling around on the mats? Is that on our list?" She giggled. "It should be."

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "Fine. I'll wear a bra. I can't promise I won't distract you though." She said softly. "I'll wear a Gi. Are you wearing anything under the Gi?" A smile crept across her face and she kissed jake before he could reply.

"Get some sleep. We fight in the morning!"

Back
Top Bottom