Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Adri nodded her head and looked at Jake. "I'm glad she did though." She said softly. She smiled at Eileen and nodded her head at her. She looked at Jake and walked with him down to where Luke was.

She smiled at Luke and stood across from him and Jake. Since Jake was on the groom side, Adri got to be by the bride. She held Amy's flowers while she and Luke said their vows. She smiled at Jake while they said their vows. Soon it would be them saying their vows and living their happily ever after. She couldn't wait.

When their wedding was over, she gave Amy back her flowers and they took the limo. Adri smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek, "I cannot wait for our wedding."

Jake was all smiles. His baby sister was getting married. And to a good guy too. When John gave her away, he hugged Luke and told him something that only Luke could hear. It seemed a bit long but it was meaningful. Luke then shook his hand and they went on with the ceremony.

When they said their vows, Jake looked at Adri with a grin. He couldn't wait for their wedding either.

"Me either baby." He kissed her lips softly as he held Owen. "This kid is kinda heavy to hold this whole time, especially when he's squirming to get down. Your white pants would be all dirty and mommy would kick my butt." He told him and tickled him to make him laugh. "You riding with your boys to the dinner?" It was an outside dinner so they could bring Max.

Eileen walked over. "My boys look so handsome. May I? Just for a moment?" Jake looked at Adri before handing him over to her. "Thanks mom..." It was awkward to say the least, but at least the woman was trying. "So we just need a wedding to get you out here?" He grinned a bit. "I couldn't miss my baby girls wedding. I wouldn't miss yours either." She looked at him and Adri.

Adri gave Owen her finger and smiled st Jake, "I think heavy and chunky is a good thing. He's a happy fat baby. I love it." She laughed. "Plus you look sexy holding him. So sexy. Do not set him down. He is not getting dirty. We have a dinner to get to."

She nodded her head to riding to dinner with him. "I kind of have too. They stole my limo. I mean Amy took her limo." She laughed and kissed Jake's cheek.

Adri looked at Jake and nodded her head. Adri looked down, "Our wedding isn't going to be out here. We don't know where yet but it's going to be on the east coast." She told her and looked at Jake. "We should get to dinner." She said softly.

"I told him no to crawling in the dirt." He smiled.

Jake looked at her. "You know it's the east coast?" He looked at her confused. "We haven't looked yet..." He smiled and kissed her chest. "She has heart set on a specific location. Hopefully it doesn't let her down when we see it in a few weeks." Eileen just smiled, "I'm sure you will find the best place."

Eileen was going to ride with John. "I'm not sure how I feel about that..." Jake said motioning to his mother and father as he strapped in Owen. On the drive to dinner, Jake held Adri's hand. "You look really beautiful baby..." He smiled at her. "So...how was the strip club?" He grinned and glanced at her quickly as he drove.

"I have another surprise for them...I hope they don't mind. I know they didn't want a huge wedding. But...dancing is important at a wedding I feel. So there...may or may not be a band there..." He smiled and just drove like it was no big deal.

"It's North Carolina and New York. Either way it's the East Coast. I know I said California last night, but I was wrong." She admitted and gave him a look daring him to say something. "We could always fly for the day check out the castle and then leave. Make it a day trip and be back before your next training session." She smiled and batted her eyelashes at him.

"It was nice. It was very fun. Amy got pulled on stage and they almost got me but I am waiting for my bachelorette party." She smiled. "Aussie strippers. Oh my god. Best thing ever." She giggled and kissed Jake's neck. "But you're a better stripper." She whispered.

She smiled and looked at Jake, "Where are we going for dinner?" She asked. "And who did you invite?"

He just smiled at her when she gave him a look. "Baby...I fight next Saturday. I need to be focused. After the fight we can go and take our time, sleep in, enjoy the rest."

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Adriana...I can not believe you. You are a mother." He acted disgusted. "Mmmhmm damn right I'm better. I could snap those Aussie strippers in half."

"Just some outside venue that does parties and weddings and such. It's nothing major. They happened to not be booked." He shrugged, still like there was no big deal. "You will find out when they start playing...you probably won't like them, but they are one of my sister's favorite bands. They play a song that is special to Luke and her." He shrugged and kissed her hand.

After they got back into town, he got to the venue and got out and grabbed Max, letting Adri get Owen. They walked around to the back where some of the guests already were. The setting wasn't too crazy, but it was a nice little reception area. It was still small but nice. That was Jake's plan for his sister.

She pouted a little bit but she knew it was a long shot. "Okay. I know you need to be focused." She grumbled. "I just can't wait to find the castle of my dreams." She rubbed her tattoo and smiled at Jake.

She rolled her eyes, "You could have hired a stripper." She said and nudged him. "It's your fault for not thinking about it. You were the best man." She smiled. "Or maybe you did and you don't want to talk about it?" She teased.

Adri picked up Owen and kissed his fat little cheeks happily. Adri smiled when they walked to the back. "This is beautiful Jake. You did a good job." She told him and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm sure they are going to love this."

Luke and Amy were still taking pictures but after a short cocktail hours, their limo pulled up and they walked to the small party in the back. Everyone clapped for the happy couple and Amy was genuinely happy. She had tears in her eyes and every thing. The photographer took a picture of them.

"I know you do. And we will find my Q's castle." He kissed her softly and deeply.

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Adri, there's no way. I had our son. You seriously want me to hire a stripper with him sleeping in the other room? Pop don't have a big place babe..." He smiled and chuckled. "Owen?" He looked in the mirror at him. "Mommy said daddy could have got you, your first stripper. What you think about that?" He just said both their names.

"Thanks baby." He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. "I try..." When his sister and Luke walked in, Jake smiled at how happy she looked. It was all worth it when he saw that smile. Once they got settled there would dinner. It was a restaurant and Jake was picking up the tab so everyone could have whatever they wanted. Jake let his mom and dad see Owen. He found a seat with Adri. "I'm starving."

She laughed and rubbed his thigh. She hit his thigh, "I did not O. You're never getting a stripper. Ever. You'll always stay my baby boy, you got that?" She shook her head Jake. "You're an ass sometimes. Watch his next word be stripper." She laughed.

Adri and Owen walk around the party and then sat at the family table. John took Owen and Adri went to go congratulate Luke and Amy. She hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. "I'm so happy for you guys." She told them and gave their hands a squeeze.

She sat back down to let them mingle with their guests. She smiled when Jake came over and kissed his cheek. "What's for dinner?" She asked since he planned the entire thing like the genius he was. "And what flavored cake?"

Jake laughed. "That or ass since his mother keeps using it." He laughed harder. "No it will probably be Max." It was true too. Max was his best friend after all.

Jake let the couple do their thing. Not wanting to hog the newlyweds. That seemed weird to Jake, that his sister and best friend were newlyweds. Especially before Adri and himself.

He smiled, "Whatever you want off the menu of their restaurant. They have steak, chicken, pasta, salads. I didn't know what they'd want so I figured this way everyone can get what they want. And I'll take care of it." He gave her a look. "Wait...I needed to get cake?" He gave her a blank look. "Well good thing your son picked out strawberry and chocolate." He smiled. "There's no topper though. I thought about getting a fighter and a bride, but that's more us." He smiled and kissed her. A couple waitresses went around to get everyone's order. John brought over wine for Adri and whiskey for Jake, "I know you have a fight, but you can have one at your sister's wedding."

Jake ended up ordering chicken and pasta and a salad. He ordered some veggies for Owen plus they had his diaper bag that should have some food in it.

She nodded her head, "I wonder what his first curse word would be." She thought and shrugged her shoulder. "Mine was shit. I would say it all the time. I think Andre taught me. I'm not sure but my parents were pissed. They can laugh at it now but they weren't happy about it back then."

She looked over the menu and I think I'll get the chicken Alfredo. That sounds yummy. Comes with garlic bread." She rolled her eyes at him, "Our son picked out their cake?" She laughed. "Okay. No cake topper is fine. We need one though. Maybe we should get a fighter and a bride. The fighter can be in his tux with UFC gloves." She smiled. "No...that doesn't go with the theme."

Someone brought a high chair over for Owen and Adri was able to feed him and herself. "How are you doing Boo? With training? Do you feel better about the fight coming up?"

"Ass. You say it all the time. Normally calling me that. So he will probably start calling that too. But I'll just say it sounds like he's trying to say Max. They could sound alike." He smiled.

Jake looked her over. "Yeah why? He got to taste test them both too." He smiled. "A small bite. He went, 'Mmmm' with the strawberry. So that was an instant winner." He smiled. "You would want our toppers to have crowns wouldn't you?"

He ate but was looking around to make sure that everyone was having fun. He looked at Adri. "Good. Training is going good. I feel better yeah. I'm just going to go out there and leave it all in the octagon. All I can do. Thanks for asking." He kissed her temple.

Just as everyone was finishing dinner Jake got up and went over to the little stage area and grabbed a mic with his drink. "I know everyone is finishing up their dinner and that's fine. But I have a little surprise for my sister and new brother. All of you here know them pretty well and my sister told me the news they were getting married and were just gonna go to the court house and get married. You can ask them and Adri. That wasn't flying for me. I knew my sister and she would want a pretty wedding. Most girls do. So I had to help her out a little bit." He smiled at them. "I've known Luke a long time. He's been my trainer and best friend for a long time. We've been through a lot. I've kicked his butt and he's kicked mine. But the beauty in that is if he hurts my sister, he knows that I can kick his butt." He chuckled a bit. "But I know he never would do that. I trust Luke completely and honestly couldn't ask for someone better for my sister. This works out for me cause I gain a brother from my best friend." He chuckled. "I want to make a toast to Amy and Luke." He raised his glass. "To a couple who show obvious love. Unconditional love that has endured so much in the small time you've been together. But A love that I can see will only grow. To a couple who will lift each other up and protect each other. As well as comfort and guide. I wish you both nothing but love and happiness. I love you both. And am very blessed to be a part of your special day. To Luke and Amy." He took a drink.

"I have one last surprise. I couldn't let you two get married and not have a first dance. So I asked some friends of mine, to help me out." He pointed to the door where Florida Georgia Line walked out. Amy had a total girl crush and fan moment freaking out a moment. Luke just laughed. They got up and moved to the dance floor as they started to play Luke and Amy's song. Jake made his way over to Adri and wrapped his arms around her from behind and gave her neck a kiss as he watched his sister and her new husband dance.

"You gave our son cake?!" She gave Jake a look. "Yeah he likes strawberries. He doesn't eat cake. Not until his first birthday." She smiled and nodded her head, "You know me so well Boo. Besides the fact that you gave O cake."

She nodded her head at his plan, "I like that plan. You do that. Knock Souza's lights out." She smiled.

"To Luke and Amy." The crowd said as Jake said his toast. Adri thought it was beautiful. It was nice seeing the big brother take care of the little sister in this way. She looked at John and rubbed his back. This was in a small way his place but they both knew why it was important to Jake. He protected her and grew up with her. He was her father and brother. Everything Jake did today showed how wonderful he was and how much she loved him.

"They're married." Adri said softly and rubbed Jake's cheek. "And we're next." She looked at him and kissed his jaw.

When Amy and Luke's first dance was finished, Amy walked to the stage and asked the singer a question. When he nodded, she went to her big brother and took his hand. "I want a dance with you and then my father." Florida Georgia Line started to play, 'I hope you dance' and Amy smiled at Jake.

"Thank you Jake. Not just for this but for everything you have done for me leading up to this point. I'll never be able to repay you or tell you just how much you mean to me. I love you Jake. Thank you."

Jake made a face with a smile, he knew he'd be in trouble with that one. He knew Owen didn't get cake. "But it was important baby. For Amy and Luke." He smiled and stole a small kiss.

"Oh I'll knock him out."

Jake smiled and gave her a nod. "I can't wait till it's our turn. You will look so beautiful." He smiled and kissed her softly.

He looked up at Amy and gave her a nod. "Okay." He kissed Adri and went to the dance floor with his sister.

"It was my pleasure. You don't have to repay me. Aim...you take care of Owen...And you're my sister." He looked away from her. "You trying to turn a big fighter into a sap?" He fought to not get emotional. "Amy..." He looked at her. "You are my baby sister..." He took a second as he choked up a bit. "We been through hell together. I'll always feel bad about that. So this is my way of making sure your special day is in fact special. I love you. I'd do anything for you. Adri and I both would. You two finally have your sisters." He smiled.

"Now, I threatened Luke if he hurt you I'd kill him. If you hurt my brother, I'm not going to be happy with you." He smiled. "And go easy on him if you both are fighting when we have training early the next morning...and warn your brother. He takes it out on me when that happens."

"You are so lucky it was for them." She shook her head.

She nodded her head, "I will look drop dead gorgeous. I saw a few dresses that I liked when Becca and I went shopping but of course I didn't try them on. And I don't want to buy off the rack. I want a one of a kind gown. So I need to get someone to design it and make it. I should probably get on that." She said softly.

She kissed him back and watched him go off with his sister.

Amy smiled, "Apparently it's not very hard." She teased and rubbed his shoulder. "I think she needed a sister more than I did. I can't imagine growing up with four of you." She smiled. She shook her head and looked at him, "You're just going to have to deal with Luke and I fighting. It'll make you a better fighter." She chuckled. "I'll try to give you a warning though." She promised.

Since Luke was an only child, he walked over to Adri and took her hand for a dance next to the bride and brother. "what happens next?" Adri asked him.

"I don't think I should I have to tell you." He teased and smiled at Adri, "We don't have any plans. Right now we are happily married. If she wants to take another step then we will but we don't have too. I'm happy being married to her."

Adri nodded and looked at Jake and Amy.

"I know he doesn't get sugar. It was one little bite of each. But he will be staring the strawberry down tonight I'm sure."

Jake smiled. "A dreas all your own seems fitting. Who would you have design it?"

He rolled his eyes at his sister. "It's harder than you think. But with the music and you getting married. Then we had to bring our childhoods." He shrugged. "I will gladly take that warning. Thank you."

Jake looked at Luke and Adri. "Woah...you have your own woman. Back off mine." He said playfully. After the song Jake hugged his sister. "Congratulations. If you want to make me an uncle. I'm okay with that." Amy smacked his arm. "Owen could use a cousin...just saying." He gave Luke a man hug then danced with him for all of a second with a laugh.

John then walked out to dance with Amy. 'I Loved Her First,' started to play. Jake held Adri's hand and kissed her cheek.

"He can have the strawberry, but you're licking all of the frosting and whatever else is on it off." She told him.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I have no idea. I can make it an opportunity for some young fashion designer to design it or I can have some one famous make it. And there is mom who wants me to wear her gown. I don't know." She sighed. "I'm leaning towards an unknown making my gown though. Make it a contest, tell them what I want and let them do the rest." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Thank you for the permission to make you an uncle." She laughed. "Who knows, you might be one very soon." She smiled at him and let him sit with that.

She dance with her father and Adri looked at Jake. She took him to their seats and baby. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked and rubbed Jake's cheek. "What we need is to send them very special for their honeymoon. I know they have to wait until after the fight but they do so much for us. Where should we send them?" She asked.

"I think that's going to be the anniversary present for my parents from my brothers and I too. A trip to Paris or London." She shrugged her shoulder.

Jake gave Amy a look. "What?!" He narrowed his eyes at her. "This better not be a shotgun wedding." He whispered to her.

He sat down and gave Owen a kiss. "I'm wonderful baby." He smiled. His hand rubbed her back. "You do whatever you want. I know what I'm pretty much wearing so I'm all set. Owen too. I kinda want him to match me a bit."

Jake raised his eyebrows. "We're sending them on a honeymoon? Let's give them the money. Let them decide. Then they can go where they want. Not where we think they'd like." He gave her a nod to getting her parents an anniversary trip.

After the song John hugged Amy and had tears in his eyes. They shared some words and John kissed her head. Eileen smiled and seemed to admire the scene. The band played a few upbeat songs for everyone to dance. Before playing a slow song. "I want all the couples dancing." The lead singer said as the song started.

Jake grabbed Adri's hand, "Come dance with me Q." He walked her to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a small kiss.

"And now you don't approve?" She laughed. "I married Luke because I love him and after meeting mom and our stepfather, he still loves me. We want the same things and we have the same values." She explained.

"No actually. I don't know what you are wearing either. I think I like black tuxes with a white shirt but the buttons on the shirt will be black." She said softly. "Or red. Or whatever other color. Maybe gold or silver. That might look nice but it might be too much if I am in all white and your gold buttons take eyes off of me. So silver buttons." She sighed. "I don't know what you are wearing. But Owen will match you." She nodded her head to giving them the money for a honeymoon instead of buying their destination.

She smiled and walked with him towards the dance floor. She put her arms on his shoulders and kissed him back. "I love you Jake." She said softly. "You are so getting laid tonight. Aussie strippers have nothing on you." She smiled and kissed him again. Someone took a picture and tagged both Adri and Jake in the picture. It quickly went viral on instagram.

"I'm giving you a hard time. I have always approved. I know the type of guy Luke is. He's a good guy." He gave her a kiss on the head.

"No actually I know what I'm wearing. I at least have a very good idea. I love you and I get you very fashionable, but babe...I'm picking out my own tux, shirt, and tie for our wedding. You have to trust me. You can have some input but I'm picking it out. I don't get to pick out your dress." He smiled. "I won't take the light off of you don't worry." He winked at her.

Jake smiled and looked into her eyes. "I love you Adriana." He chuckled and kissed her back. He rested his forehead on hers and listened to the words of the song. It seemed fitting for them if one really listened to it. "I can't wait to make you my wife." He whispered to her and kissed her softly again. His thumbs caressed her back.

She wanted to argue about him picking his tux but he had a point. He didn't get to pick her dress. "But your input is valid. I mean, if you see a picture of a dress that you like, I will take it into consideration. So when I show you tuxedo's I need you to take them into consideration. Okay?"

She smiled, "You better not take my light. I will beat you up. I will." She threatened and kissed his cheek. "Teach me jiu jitsu this week. I want to beat you up. Maybe we can record it and put it on YouTube." She laughed. "Tomorrow maybe, teach me how to beat you up."

She smiled when he said he loved her, "I love you more. And I find new reasons to fall in love you everyday." She kissed back and nodded her head, "Mrs Daniels. Or you can be Mr Jones." She offered. "Jake 'The Drifter' Jones." She smiled and looked into his eyes. "Sound good?"

"I can do that. I can take your advice and input into consideration. Absolutely." He was more than okay with it. It was only fair on both parts.

"I'm not teaching you how to beat me up. I'm teaching you jiu jitsu. That's totally different." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Oh gosh, we are taping it? You can't be mad if you break a nail."

Jake smiled at her. "Oh yeah? What did I do that you fell in love today?" He rolled his eyes. "I've been a Daniels my whole life. I'm not changing it now. Even when I thought my dad wanted nothing to do with me. I still carried that name with pride. Don't get me wrong, Jones is a nice name but I'm keeping mine." He smiled. "Baby? Did you really think about that? About what name you would have?"

She nodded her head, "And do I get veto rights too?" She asked with a small smile.

"Well fine. Teach me jiu jitsu and whatever it is." She laughed. "Rolling around on a mat and locking you between my legs. Will you teach me? Please?"

She looked around the wedding venue and looked back at Jake, "This. You did all of this for your sister. And when you two were dancing and talking to each other, I fell in love with you even more." She rubbed the back of his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

She looked him in the eyes and nodded her head, "I thought about it." She said softly. "I thought about it and what you said and I want to be your wife. I want to be a Daniels officially and Adriana Jones professionally. But probably just Adriana. It's sexier."

He thought about it and made a face like he was deep in thought. "Hmmm. I guess on somethings. Maybe. We will see about veto rights."

He chuckled. "Yes. I will teach you jiu jitsu tomorrow. I do have to run and work out though before. Cause Luke has a day off. He thought he had to get married or something." He shrugged and rolled his eyes but then smiled.

"My sister and my best friend. It was both of them. But mostly my sister." He looked confused. "Why did me talking to my sister make you fall more in love with me? You don't even know what we talked about." He looked into her eyes before kissing her deeply.

Jake could live with her decision on what name she wanted. "Really?" He smiled at her. "You want to be a Daniels huh? I think that's awesome. I don't mind you wanting to stay Jones professionally. I honestly kind of figured you'd want to stay Jones. But you wanting to be a Daniels officially, legally, makes me really happy." He kissed her softly. "So we lost a Daniels and soon gaining one. That's cool." Jake smiled about the thought of their family.

"Baby....we need to get our code of arms for the wedding. That's very royalty oriented." Jake loved his idea. "Maybe it will have colors we like or something we can use for decor."

Adri rolled her eyes with Jake, "What a jerk. How selfish. You should be training." She laughed. She sighed, "I can't explain it. It was just one of those hallmark moments. You looked amazing."

She laughed, "I guess you technically lost and gained a Daniels. It's a lot of paperwork that I need to go through though. So that's going to be fun." She rolled her eyes. "I should have some time to fill it all out. Maybe my lawyer can do it all. He can mark where I need to sign and then I'll sign it."

She nodded her head and thong it over, "I feel like we need an artist for that but I would love that." She smiled. "What colors though?" She wondered. "They have to be complimentary." She thought about it and looked at Jake, "Red and grey or Fred and silver. Groomsmen in grey bridesmaids on red or vice versa."

Back
Top Bottom