Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake looked at Adri a second while she drove. He wanted to ask something but didn't want to ruin anything so he kept his mouth shut. Once they got home, Jake got Owen and took him upstairs. He figured he could sleep in his clothes, he didn't want to wake him up. He rubbed his head and gave his cheek a kiss before telling him he loved him and going to Adri and his room.

He looked at her confused for a second. "I get more?" He smiled and sat on the bed and pulled the book out. When he saw what it was his eyes perked up. "Hot damn babe." He moved his head to the side a bit to look over some of the pictures. Some pictures he couldn't even speak.

"My future wife is literally the sexiest woman on the planet. Wow. Babe...you're so beautiful." He leaned over and kissed her deeply followed by pecks. "Baby...I love this. I really love this. This will make it easier while you are out of town." He smiled at her as he teased her. "I love you Adri. Thanks for today." He gave her a hug. "This is one of the best days ever. Thank you." He smiled at her.

He went back to looking through the book. He absolutely loved it. "I have to hide this from anyone else seeing it." He joked.

"Maybe tomorrow morning, he will call for you instead of me. This might be a fun change of pace. I mig get to sleep in more often. Just put him in bed with me when Luke comes." She smiled.

"This is the last thing." She told him and sat on the bed next to him while he flipped through the pages. "And I know how much you enjoy my natural form so I said no retouching. All of that is all me." She laughed and shook her head, "God, you're naughty. I love it." She smiled and Hugged him back.

"I love you too. I'm glad you like it." She said softly. She laughed, "Yes. You absolutely do. Especially the little boy in the next room. I never want him to know this book exists. Got it?"

She rubbed his sides and got on his lap with her legs on either side of him, "Sexy enough for VS?" She asked softly and looked into his eyes.

Jake chuckled. "I knew that there would be a catch to you being okay with him saying my name now."

"I love that. I love that it's you and no touching up. And this was for me and my eyes and no one else." He shook his head. "I love that. I get the people who worked on it saw, but it's not public where everyone in the world can potentially see it."

He gave a nod and little chuckle. "I will find a place to lock it up. But be able to take it out when I can to look at it."

His hands rubbed her side while she moved onto his lap. "Baby...seriously? You are sexy enough for anything. Especially VS." He looked back into her eyes. "You technically don't have to wear anything for me baby. You're very sexy in everything you put on. You rock it all babe." He kissed her slow and deeply.

She smiled at him and looked through the photos with him. They would look really good in her portfolio but they were all his. "No one else will see those. They are all yours." She said softly.

"You better. Maybe we should get a safe in the wall behind a picture or something. He'd never find it. No one would ever find it. We could put all of the expensive stuff in the spy safe. That's what we would call it." She smiled.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. She kissed him back and rubbed his cheek, "Okay. That's what I needed to hear."

He smiled at her telling him they were just for him.

"Spy safes sound cool. Can it only open with my eye or finger print?" He smiled at her and chuckled.

Jake looked at her confused and wrapped his arms around her. "You seriously asked that? You are hot. I check your body out every day. I'll continue to check you out. How do you not know how hot you are?" He moved hair from her face before kissing her slowly and deeply. "You know what would really end this day off well?" He asked with a grin and nipped her bottom lip. "You know these photos have me in the mood..."

"If my Boo wants a spy safe that checks his eyes and fingerprints, then that is what my boo will get." She told him and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Should I leave you alone with the book?" She teased and kissed him back. She pushed his back down onto the mattress and went down with him. SHe kissed him eagerly and passionately. She unbuttoned his shirt and then her shirt. She rubbed his stomach and moved her hands down to unbuckle his belt and get his pants somewhat down.

With her being on top of him, it would be harder to get her pants off but she was able to kiss him and unbutton her pants at the same time.

He smiled. "Does your boo get anything he wants?" He smiled and gave her a kiss.

Jake narrowed his eyes. "No. I don't want the book. I want the real thing." His hands rubbed her sides and kissed her slow and deeply. Then he was on his back and he smiled into the kiss. He leaned up to help get his shirt off as they kissed.

His hand slid down her stomach and grabbed her pants and started to undo them. He then moved his hand to her hips and pushed the jeans down her hips and off her. His fingertips then moved into her panties and slid them down and off her. Jake did all this as they kissed passionately.

He then kissed her shoulder and started to slide her bra strap down her shoulder.

"Within reason." She laughed.

Item by item they slowly undressed each other. Soon they were naked and under the covers. Passionate, slow and loving were the words Adri would use to describe the night. When they were finished, she laid curled up next to him and rubbed his side.

"I love you Jake." She said softly and moved her head to the pillow.

"I was thinking... For our engagement announcement, we should hire the announcer for UFC. So when we walk in it will feel like a real fight is starting and then we can fight it out in the ring. It will be fun. You still want to do that idea right?"

Jake was more than okay with passionate and loving for their night together. Just being together was good enough for him.

He ran his fingers up and down her side. "I love you Adriana." He gave her a small soft kiss.

He thought about it. "I think it's awesome you are so into my job. That you want to do a UFC engagement announcement. Of course I'm still into that idea. I can get his information from Dana. It's just the video for online right?"

"Random question. Can I take naked pictures of my girl?" He raised an eyebrow with a smile. "No one else can dee my girl naked so it would have to be me."

She nodded her head, "Yeah it's for online. Instagram, YouTube, who knows who else will use it." She smiled. "And I love the idea. We should do something instead of fight though. I just don't know what. Maybe the announcer can say, "Jake, are you ready? Adrianna, are you ready? Good, then you may now kiss your bride." She looked at Jake, "How's that? Or something like that? You know, instead of touching gloves we can kiss. Sound good?"

She thought about it and looked at Jake, "But you have an entire book of me in lingerie and almost nude form. Why naked photos?" She asked and looked up at him. "Do I get naked pictures of you? Is it a fair trade?" She raised the sheet and peeked under it and giggled.

"But seriously Boo. You see me naked all of the time. You lay next to me naked all of the time. I just don't want your phone to get hacked and have pictures of me completely naked."

Jake thought over her idea and what they could do differently than to fight. "Yeah that sounds cool. Instead of announcing a champion, they could announce soon to be husband and wife. Then we could kiss." He shrugged. "I don't know..." He wasn't sure if that sounded dumb.

"But you're in lingerie like you said." He shrugged. "Because I love your body. And sure if you want to take naked photos, I'll pose." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "

"I knew you were going to say that! But it's for when I don't get to lay next to naked you." She was right though, when they were together, they were naked a lot. Jake was more than okay with that. "Can't hate a man for trying..."

His fingers ran over her body. "You have your dress for my fight or you wearing something you have here?"

"Yeah, I like that idea. For the save the dates it could be a poster of our faces. The save the dates are supposed to be fun and cute. Then the real invitation that they rsvp with will be classy and special. So we can do the video save the date and the pictures at the same time. We should get those done soon and we need the date. We need a day." She said softly and shook her head.

She smiled and looked at Jake, "Yeah, I can't blame you for trying." She teased. She gave him a kiss and rubbed his cheek.

"I have an idea of what I amo Int to wear. I still need to pick your shorts. Are we going to the after party?" She asked him. "Should I bring spare clothes for you to change into? Mom and dad aren't going so they are watching our little cutie. I don't know if your dad is going to the after party though."

"After the fight we will go find the place and set our date. Okay?" He kissed her softly. "I can go the weekend after."

Jake thought about it. "I don't know what color I am yet. I should know this week. Then you can pick the shorts. I'm sure you will pick the short tight ones. You normally do." He smiled at her. He kept rubbing her side. "If you wouldn't mind bringing a change of clothes that way we are prepared to stay. I can help pick something out. We only have two weeks...Then I'm going to demolish Souza. That's nice of them to watch O while we are gone. If dad does go to the after party, he won't stay long. He may go for a drink or two."

He yawned and snuggled into Adri. "What's my girl doing tomorrow?" He gave her a kiss but knew he should probably rest.

She nodded her head, "Okay the week after we can go see those castle and make our choice then."

She smiled, "maybe I'll pick the long tight ones. You never know." She laughed. "I'll have to see what I have to pick from." She said softly. She nodded her head, "Two weeks." She said softly. "Souza better watch his back."

Adri shook her head, "No plans. I will take Owen and Max for a walk but that's my only plan. Maybe clean out my closet. That needs to happen."

"We may need to make a whole weekend of it. Especially with travel time."

Jake rolled his eyes. "You'd have me fight naked if I could. I believe you've tried." He chuckled. "I will let you give the official decision once I know. Maybe Owen should pick them." Since they started dating, it's always been Adri's thing to pick out his shorts. Even when he could wear his Affliction shorts. "He should watch his front too. I'm not going to punch his back really..." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He laughed. "Honey...tomorrow. What you're doing tomorrow. Not the entire week. You will need an entire week to clean out your closet." She had a lot of clothes. He froze and grabbed his book of her photos. He flipped through to look for the pic of her in her trench coat he bought her from her walking.

She nodded her head, "North Carolina to New York. Yeah, maybe we will spend a day in each state. That way we can see what the castle looks like during the afternoon and evening. That way we can have a time as well. I was thinking afternoon to evening. But I'm not sure." She shrugged her shoulder and yawned.

"I mean I wouldn't be mad if you did." She raised the sheet again and smiled. "No it's my choice." She pouted. "He can pick what you and Luke walk out in. We can have him crawl to it." She nudged him, "You know what I meant."

She watched him flip through the book and took it from him. She found the page he was looking for and gave it back. "Enjoy. There's a few pages of that." She told him. She was in her trench coat in the door way with her leg poking out, with it wide open and her in a very sexy lingerie set and with the trench coat draped over her, seemingly naked, body.

He snuggled closer to her. "I think that's an awesome an idea baby. Should we take O or just us?" He was a bit nervous leaving the state with Layla being the way she was. "Afternoon to evening sounds nice I think but we can check for sure while we are there." Being able to have a romantic night with her at their potential location of their wedding seemed nice too.

He smacked her hand to stop lifting the blankets. "You would hate other women seeing me naked though and you know it." He smiled at her cause he knew it was true. He would hate guys seeing her naked. "I thought that same thing!" He smiled and chuckled at their same idea. "But you can pick it babe. Maybe you should pick it." He super serious. "You've picked and I haven't lost. I know it sounds stupid. But I can't change shit up. Or i could lose. Nope. Not doing it. I love my boy but nope. Not taking that chance. He can pick suit for interviews."

A moan came from his lips as he smiled and looked her over in the book. "You still owe me getting to take that coat off of you with nothing under it. But these are good. Really good. I love that coat. It looks really good on you babe." He kissed her and gave it a few more glances before shutting the book and putting it in his night stand before snuggling into her and closing his eyes. "I love you Q. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, we can try it out whike we are there." She said softly. "Just us though. That way we can focus on the castles. Owen will be fine with my parents or John." She said.

She shrugged her shoulder, "They'd all be jealous. They would all look but I am the only one that gets to touch. And I really like touching." She rubbed his abs and smiled at him. "He can pick out your tie. I'll pick out the suit." She laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too. How often am I going to see you staring at that book?" She asked curiously. She turned and put his arm around her. "Good night Boo." She said softly and fell asleep.

"I like that idea. You sure he'd be okay with our parents? I just...I'm worried about Layla pulling something." A nice couple days with just Adri to pick their wedding spot was something that they shouldn't have Owen around for. She was right about that. It was like mini vacations. "Want to book everything tomorrow since you're not doing a whole lot?"

Jake smiled. "True, you do like to touch. I like you touching me. A lot. Think I can get a nice little rub down tomorrow after my workout? Then you can touch a lot."

He couldn't help but laugh at her question if finding him staring at the book. "Maybe...No. Not if you're home. If you're traveling yes it will be out." He smiled as he held her close.

It was nice Owen stayed asleep all night. When Jake got up to go for his run before working out, he grabbed a new diaper and a bottle for Adri. He put them by the nightstand and put Owen in his bed in their room so he'd be close for Adri when he woke up. He then got dressed in shorts and a muscle shirt before letting Max out and go for his run. He thought about taking him with him, but he needed to push himself. After the run he went in the gym with Luke to work out.

"Layla doesn't know where our parents live Boo. He'll be fine." She nodded her head, "Yeah. I'll book the hotels and get us cars. I just want you to know if it's right. If it's perfect I'm putting the down payment on the place that day. I don't want to lose it."

She smiled, "Well, I'm not doing anything else. If I get Owen down for a nap then we can do more than a rub down." She smiled happily. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "As long as you enjoy it." She laughed. "Just don't get it all sticky and gross."

Owen woke up around seven. Instead of crying, he slowly moved towards Adri. She opened her eyes when he tugged on her hair. She put her arm around him and kissed his belly. She woke up and then she got him changed and up for breakfast. She fed him a nice healthy breakfast and some of it he fed himself.

The next few days Jake was focused on training for his fight. Adri was focused on cleaning her closet and being a mother to Owen. When Luke and Amy's wedding came around every one was in the dark except Jake. Amy had complete faith in her brother that it would be a perfect wedding. Instead of a bachelorette party, they kicked the boys out of the house and drank champagne and watched movies.

She was right about Layla not knowing where they live but he was still nervous. "That's fine. I would expect you to. I'd be angry if you didn't and we lost it." He smiled and winked at her.

"I would never get my book all messy." He shook his head. "It's not a Playboy..." He told her.

When the boys got kicked out they actually went to John's and pretty much did the same thing, drink and watch sports. John liked the idea of getting another son. One who trained his actual son to win fights.

When it was pretty late Jake called Adri, "Hey beautiful. Remind me why I'm not sleeping with you tonight? We're not getting married tomorrow...should I come home? I can come home." He teased as he had a little buzz but was perfectly okay to take care of Owen, who was asleep anyway. "So...I have information. A limo, will come by the house an hour before go time. The boys will be waiting at your destination. Also...mom will be there." He let out a sigh.

"No you aren't coming home. You are staying with the boys and having a bachelor party. Just like we are having a bachelorette party." She smiled. "Plus you shouldn't drive in your condition."

"A limo is coming before go time." She told Amy who smiled and yelled thanks Jake from across the room.

"And your mother will be there." She also repeated and Amy thought it over.

"As long as she doesn't start drama I'm okay with that."

Adri smiled, "Okay. Thank you for the limo. We will see you tomorrow. Hey do you want to go see Thunder Down Under? I can get us some front row seats." She smiled at Amy. She intentionally stayed on the phone with Jake just to tease him.

"Love you boo. We will see you tomorrow after we see some Aussie's strip for us." She laughed.

"I'll make O drive us home. Don't you miss your boys. I have both of them with me..." He brought Max too cause well, she kicked the boys out so he took the dog, who was also a boy.

"Welcome Aim." He smiled, he'd do anything for her. "I'm hoping she doesn't start drama. If she does. I have security on it."

He let out a big sigh. "Not funny Adriana. Hope the couch is comfortable. I love you too Q. See you tomorrow."

He hung up and finished the night with the guys. Of course Max and Owen crashed first and then John. Jake had a talk with Luke. "Luke, you're my best friend. Tomorrow you will become my brother. I don't have to explain to you the crap my sister has been through. But I swear to you, if you hurt her. I will fuck you up." Luke smiled and shook his head, "I'd never even think of it." Jake nodded, "I know. But I had to say it. Pop will probably say it tomorrow too." They hung out for a bit longer before both calling it a night.

In the morning Jake woke up early and went for a run, so he could say he got a little work out in. He got back and started to take a shower. After his shower he got dressed in shorts and John made breakfast. The guys ate then Jake got Owen cleaned up and dressed before getting dressed himself. He thought about sending Adri and Amy a photo himself and Owen but instead was going to make her wait.

An hour before the start of the wedding, the limo was waiting outside to take the girls to the wedding location. The limo took them out of the city and to the desert. It then turned down a path with a beautiful view and there was the minister, the guys, and the few guests they had. Even Max was there. It was the Red Rocks of Nevada.

They did go to see a Thunder Down Under because Amy needed to see a strip show on her last night as a single woman. They had their fun and then they went home and did each other's nails before crashing in Adri's bed. When Adri's alarm went off, she got up and made breakfast in bed for the bride.

By the time breakfast was done, the make up and hair people were there and it was time to get ready. She grabbed the dresses from her closet and smiled at Amy, "You have no idea how many times I caught Jake trying to peak. But he never saw it. I'm good like that." She smiled.

They were done with hair and make up but not in their dresses when the limo came. She got in her dress and then she got Amy in her dress and got her flowers from the fridge. After locking up the house they went to the limo and got to Amy's wedding destination.

Adri smiled, "Your brother is amazing." She said softly. She got out of the car and then helped Amy out. They walked to John and Jake and Adri gave Jake a kiss, "You look good." She said softly. "And so do you my baby boy." She kissed Owen's cheek. "And you too my boy." She kissed Max's forehead and scratched behind his ear.

"This is beautiful Jake. You did well."

"I know he is. I knew he'd come through." Amy smiled.

Jake smiled at Adri. "Hey beautiful. You look gorgeous." He kissed her and let her say hi to Owen and Max. He hugged Amy. "You look beautiful." She thanked him for the compliment and finding their location. "Luke is over there." He pointed. "He didn't want to see you before he was allowed to.

Jake grinned. "Thanks love." He kissed her softly. "Couldn't let my sister get married at the court house..." Eileen hugged Amy and told her how nice she looked. "I can't believe she came..." Jake whispered to Adri.

They all walked to where Luke was except John and Amy. Amy wanted her father to walk her to Luke. Jake stood by Luke with Owen and Adri would stand by Amy. John and Amy walked to Luke after he turned and saw her in her dress. He teared up a bit but never stopped smiling.

Back
Top Bottom