Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

To Jake it seemed lime she wanted him to go down on his own and not have to worry about him. This way she had Jake and Owen out of her hair.

He spent timenwit Owen while she showered. He felt like she was trying to find reasons to be mad at him or maybe even leave. He didn't know if he was being paranoid or if he was right with any of it.

Jake laid on his stomach next to Owen who was just a happy baby. Jake was jealous of that. "Hi big boy. Sorry your dad's a mess..." He wondered if Owen would be better off without him. He took it all as his fault. He slept with Layla, he got with Adri, he let Layla back in and could lose Adri or Owen.

Owen crawled onto him. At least someone loved him.

After her shower, Adri got in the bed and watched the music video to Under You. She was hoping she could watch it with Jake but with him being in a mood she didn't want to bring it up. Her career was going up and he kept having to prove himself in his. She knew it was hard but she supported him. She hoped he would support her and not come to resent her.

He still wasn't back after a while so she set her iPad down and turned the lights off. She pulled the covers over her shoulders and tried to get some sleep. She hoped he came around and felt his happy self again but she knew that wouldn't happen until he fought.

This was the hardest part about his job. She hated this part.

When Owen started to get fussy he got up and went to his room to get his jammies out. He let him pick them out. He held up turtles and bears and he smacked the turtles.

Jake went into their room. "Hey. Sorry we're gonna take a quick shower. Then I'll make his bottle. Unless you want to grab that for me while were in the shower."

He started the shower and got it the right temperature. As it warmed up he stripped Owen down. "Don't pee." He told him as he stripped to climb into the shower with him. He washed his hair and his body. Jake just used Owen's shampoo so he didn't get his own in Owen's eyes. "You'll sleep good tonight won't you?"

Adri was no where near sleepig when they came into the room. She nodded her head to his apology and watched him walk into the bathroom. She got out of the bed and went to make the bottle. She took it upstairs and put it on her stand so Jake would see it and take it when he went to put Owen to bed.

She wouldn't be surprised if he ended up falling asleep in Owen's room again. She wasn't entirely sure what she did to get on Jake's bad side and she wasn't entirely worried about it either. Either tomorrow worked in her favor or Jake stayed in his bad attitude until after the fight.

She pulled the covers over her body again and instead of trying to sleep, she grabbed her iPad and scrolled through Instagram to pass the time.

After both getting clean, Jake shut the water off and wrapped Owen's towel around him. He stepped out and dried him off. He let the air dry himself. He put him in a clean diaper and his jammies.

Jake put on boxer briefs before walking out to Adri. He saw the bottle. "Thank you." He handed Owen over to Adri. "Say good night to mommy." Once she did and handed him back, Jake took him to his room. He grabbed a book and read it to him as Owen held his bottle. He then laid him in his bed and kissed him good night.

He found his way back their room. Jake crawled in bed. "I didn't know you were coming up to bed." He said softly. "What time we leaving tomorrow?"

Adri took Owen and kissed his cheeks. She didn't want to get him too riled up since it was bed time. So after her kisses she handed him back and went back to looking at her Instagram feed. He listened for Owen to cry or complain when Jake put him in the crib to sleep but it seemed to go rather peacefully.

She was surprised. And Jake thought it was going to be hell. Maybe that was what they needed to do from now on. Play with Owen in his room and then bathe him and put him to bed. It might be easier if they bathed him first and then played with him for a little bit.

"I can't sleep so I might leave when you lay down to get some sleep. I don't want to keep you up." She shrugged her shoulder, "I think Luke said he'd be done with your training around 1230 so maybe 1:30 we will leave."

The minute he lays down with her she's ready to get up and leave. "Do you not want to he around me? Are you mad?"

A few minutes later Owen started crying. "He's out of his bottle probably..." He said but let him try crying it out.

"I'll be ready...is Luke and Amy going?" He said quietly and wondered if she was punishing him for Layla's actions or if it was just something else to add to his shitty day. It seemed like she didn't care he had a shitty day or even a shitty couple months. She wanted him to not keep things inside and when he did share, she basically thought he was a baby. So maybe going back to keeping things to himself was the way to go. She thought his attitude was the stress of the fight. Not everything that had happened. It was a shame she didn't understand his past especially when he tried letting her into it. That hurt him the most.

"Or maybe since you have a fight coming up and I want you to get as much rest as possible, I a, going to go down stairs and do something that doesn't bother you. But you can continue to make me look like the bad guy and think what you want." She sighed.

She heard Owen start to cry and she bite her bottom lip. She gave him the right amount. He should be asleep. But this was their first night putting him to bed this way so she would go and help him to sleep but he was staying in the crib.

"They are going to do some wedding planning. The day after tomorrow I'm taking Amy to find her dress, shoes, accessories and Luke should be going for his suit. I need the contact information for the priest and the location you were thinking of for their wedding so I can take that off of your plate. I'll find Owen a little suit to wear and we have stuff to wear. So after that we can get them married and they can live happily ever after."

Jake sighed. "I'm not making you look anyway. I was asking cause I didn't know."

It wasn't that she didn't give him enough. He just figured Owen just laid awake and ate it because no one was with him to put him to sleep. It made sense in his head cause that's what he would have done stayed awake and ate all his food.

"Its nice of you to be willing to take over the priest and location for their wedding but you're already doing so much for Amy, well and for Luke. Let me do this. Please?" Jake wanted to have his hand in the wedding a little bit. Even if he was busy training. This was an easy job for him. "I just need to know when to have the priest there." Jake moved closer to Adri.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, okay. She wants to get married next Saturday." She told him. It was for his sister so even though he had this crazy hectic schedule right now, he would hopefully pull it all together.

She rubbed her lips together when Jake moved closer. She turned to face him and watched him for a second, "Get some sleep Jake, you need all of the rest you get right now. I think I'm going to check on Owen and then go work out." She said softly but didn't move to get up.

She watched over Jake again and rubbed her lips together wondered what was going on in his head but didn't say anything. She leaned forward and kissed Jake's forehead. "I'll try not to ale you up when I get back." She told him and got out of bed. She changed into her workout gear and sat on the bed to put her shoes on.

"Alright. I can swing that. How many people will be there?" He asked. For Amy he'd do anything. She was his baby sister and they've been through hell together and plus she took care of Owen so that alone resulted in him foing anything he could for her.

Jake didn't say anything as she told him to sleep and she was going to work out. He kept watching her though. He reached out by scooting closer and she was moving away.

He had a shitty day and honestly just wanted to cuddle up with his fiancé. The woman he loved. "Will you lay with me? Even for just a bit? Please?" He asked softly. "Maybe until I fall asleep? I really want to be near you right now. I've had a shitty day and just want to lay with my love." He spoke soft but almost expected her to say no.

"She still just wants us. You, me, Richard, and I think Luke's parents are flying out. It's going to be a very intimate wedding. The complete opposite of ours." She said softly.

She nodded her head, "Turn around. I'll be the big spoon." She said softly and wrapped her arms around him. She rubbed his arm and kissed the back of his head. She waited until he was sound asleep to slip away. She watched him to make sure he stayed asleep and then she went to check on Owen, who fell asleep on his own. She took the bottle and washed it out in the sink downstairs. She went to the gym and worked out until she was physically tired.

She went upstairs and took a shower before climbing back into bed and getting some sleep.

"Alright. It's whatever they want. It's their choice." It was nice she laid with him. It honestly helped keep him relaxed. He eventually fell asleep.

Jake got up amd used the bathroom and got dressed for a run. Basketball shorts and a cut off shirt. He grabbed his ipod and put his earbuds in. He flexed in the mirror, took a photo and shared it on instagram. "New day. Ready to kick ass. Let's do this. #Drifter #Unstoppable #Trytobringmedown."

He stopped on the way downstairs to check on Owen. He was fast asleep so he let out Max before going on a nice long run.

Adri woke up when Owen woke up. She went to go get him changed and then she brought him back to bed. She cuddled with him and told him what a big boy he was going to be on his own. When she was ready to get up, and Owen was getting fussy, she got out of bed and put some pants on. She took him downstairs and set him in the high chair. They started with a banana and then went on to some fruit porridge.

She got him cleaned up and chbaged into the clothes that John would pick him up in. They laid on the floor and played with Max and played with Owens light toy that sang and spoke to him. Adri did some last minute checking to make sure her plans were still intact.

John came to get Owen and since Jake was due home any minute he stayed and played with him on the floor so they could hi and good bye to Jake.

Jake came in from his run. It was a beautiful quiet morning. Not too hot. He walked in sweaty. He saw Owen, Adri, and John. "Hi guys." He grabbed water and a towel for the sweat.

He gave Adri the first kiss. "Hi." He smiled at her beforw he walked over and gave Owen kisses. "Morning big guy. Hey Pop." He shook his hand.

"What's going on?" He sat on the floor so he didn't get sweat all over. He gave Owen more kisses when he crawled over to him. Jake seemed in a good mood. Different than the day before.

"John is taking Owen a little early." Adri told him.

John looked at Jake, "I need a little quality time with my grandson. I felt bad I wasn't at the hospital with him. Might take him to the zoo before we go to her parents house so they can visit with the little fella."

Adri smiled, "Thank you for taking him for the day. He loves you. And he loves my parents. Just don't spoil him too much, okay? No candy. The diaper bag is packed with everything you will need. His schedule is in there too. And my parents have their own stuff so if you need anything you can come back here or go to them. Or I'm sure you have bought plenty of stuff for him at home."

"That's okay." He looked at Owen. "Isn't it? You'll take extra time with grandpa huh?"

"O would love the zoo. We haven't gotten to take him yet but the way he is with Max, he will love the animals." He kissed Owen's temple.

John got up and waited for Owen to have his goodbyes. Jake attacked his little face with kisses and Owen laughed. "Have fun big boy. Love you." Jake got up to see them out.

Luke showed up for Jake's workout and training. "I'll be back after bit baby." He kissed her softly and gave her butt a pat. They went to the gym to get started.

Adri gave her little guy a few kisses on the cheek and then handed him over to grandpa John. She gave John a kiss on the cheek and told them to have fun.

She smiled at Jake and nodded her head. She didn't know where this attitude change came from but she liked it. She hoped he would keep it up.

While he went to workout, she took a bath and shaved her legs. She relaxed for a little while and then she got out of the tub, took a quick shower and started getting ready for their day. She wore minimal makeup since that's how Jake liked her. She went to her closet and put on a pair of white jeans and a denim top with come brown ankle boots. She pinned some strands of her hair back so it out of her face.

She looked through Jake's closet and found a pair of black jeans and a red and black flannel shirt he would look good in so she set it on the bed for him to put on after a shower.

Luke kicked Jake's ass in training. But Jake honestly loved it. Luke took a picture of him bench pressing a lot. Be lifted a lot before doing a few drills.

Luke left when Hake went in to shower. Jake stopped and pet Max. "I know your little buddy left. He will be back. Other people want to see him too." He gave his head a kiss, grabbed water before heading upstairs.

"Hey gorgeous." He gave Adri a little pat on her butt. "So I take it that's what I need to wear?" He gave a nod of approval. He went in the bathroom drinking his water and stripping down before getting in the shower. "When do I find out what we're doing?"

She nodded her head, "With your Louis sneakers. I'm going to go let Max out. Be quick. And wear that nice cologne. The one that I like."

She walked into the bathroom with him to give herself a once over. "You will know when we get there." She told him with a smile and walked out of the bathroom. She let Max out to use the bathroom and get some water. She gave him a treat and scratched behind his ear until Jake came down. She took a few pictures of him and with him.

She took some pictures for snap chat and told them what she was doing and that she would update them throughout their day. When Jake finally made his appearance, she took pictures of him and his butt and asked what he was doing today.

"Hey Boo, what do you think is going to happen?" She asked. "Just a wild guess?"

"Yes ma'am. My Louis sneakers. Got it." He showered quuck like he was ordered to do. Once he was out he went to their room and grabbed boxer briefs and then got dressed. He sat on the bed to put his shoes on.

He went back into the bathroom to do his hair and put on his cologne. He looked himself over in the mirror then went downstairs. "Next time you set my clothes out grab my underwear too please so I'm not searching the bed for it thinking I lost them." He chuckled.

"What am I doing? I have no idea. Are we staying in Vegas? If we are then probably your date finally. So maybe a show? But it's early so I have no idea. Or if not...then maybe checking out one of your castles. But that would require flying and I don't see luggage. Wait are we going to Hoover Dam? Ooo or the mobster museum?! I want to go there sometime." Jake shrugged. "If I'm spending time with my Q, it's all I care about."

"Maybe you weren't supposed to wear any. Did you think of that?" She teased and laughed with him. "I will remmeber that for next time."

She smiled at all of his suggestions and put them in her memory bank for future ideas. For now she shook her head, "You'll see when we get there. And, just like you said, for now that's all you care about."

She grabbed her keys and purse, "Come on. Our first destination awaits." She got in the car and drove them to an small amusement park. "So when I was younger my parents wanted my brothers and I out of the house. We had to do something together once a week. And since there were four of them and one of me, we came here often." A sign was twirls that said bumpers cars, another said laser tag, a smaller one said arcade and the last said mini golf.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked. I'll be nice, unlike my brothers, and let you pick the first round." She winked at him and pulled out her phone.

"So we just arrived at the first place, how do you feel about it Boo?" She asked and turned the camera toward him.

"Next time tell me that that too." He chuckled.

"So is this our date? Cause if it is...this is so what I thought a part of it would be. And I find that very cool." He walked with her and thought over which to do first. "You realize some of these, I will kick your ass on." They both were so competitive and Jake liked that. "Let's do bumper cars first."

When she asked his thoughts he looked at her with a smile. He pulled her to him and put his free hand on her neck before kissing her deeply. "I think this is do awesome. This is exactly what I've needed. You are amazing. And I love you." He gave her a peck. "But I'm still kicking your ass."

"Oh please. I am kicking your ass. Laser tag and mini golf are mine.nand I may be a little rusty with the arcade but I'm sure I'll kick your ass at that too night only thing I wasn't good at with my brothers was bumper cars." She smiled.

She walked into the park with him. "I love you too and this is only the beginning." She laughed, "You wish." She gave his butt a squeeze and paid for both of their tickets.

He wanted to start with bumper cars, so they would. They walked over to the cars and she chose the black one because she was always stuck with the black one when she younger.

"Actually I was saving those for last because I was going to kick your ass." He grinned.

He walked with her to the bumper cars. "Am I going to fit?" He picked the red one of course. It had a number 1 on it. "Hey...see that?" He pointed to it. "It even knows I'm going to win." He smiled at her.

There really wasn't a winner or loser in bumper cars but running into Adri was going to be blast. He didn't really go after anyone else but her. He got her head on once and then a couple times from the side.

Then some kids saw it was Jake so they made a huge deal about the Drifter doing bumper cars so they went after them.

Back
Top Bottom