Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Adri got the bump on him a few times but when the kids went after Jake, she added fuel to the flame and attacked him too. By the time the round was over, Jake was stuck between four cars. They had to take them back to the line up.

She held a Jake's hand and noticed they were being followed, "I should have rented the place out. Go sign some autographs. Do you want a pretzel or something before mini golf? I'm getting a pretzel and cheese. I can get you an apple or water." She teased.

She gave his butt a squeeze and went to get her pretzel. She checked her phone again and looked at Jake. She was glad he was fun and he would have more fun by the time the night was done.

"You dont have to rent it out." He knew she would love that the kids helped her out. "You sure?" He glared at her. "Get me a pretzel, no salt, and water?" He gave her a quick kiss.

Jake signed some autographs and a few pictures. In a few pics he was flexing and a couple he pretended the kid was knocking him out. He was having a good time with the kids.

The reason Jake was bummed they had to push back his date cause he knew she would have fun. He told the kids he had to go but to enjoy their day. He smiled when she csme back.

She nodded her head to getting him a pretzel and went to the concession stand. She got their pretzels and went back to him. She handed him his and dipped hers in the cheese before taking a bite.

"Did you take pictures?" She asked and she looked around. "I think this place is about to be full of Drifter fans when the media puts out where we are." She smiled at Jake and shrugged her shoulder. "More people to watch you get your ss beat at minigolf." She teased and gave him a kiss.

"What color color club and ball do you want to be?" She asked and walked him towards the mini golf area. "And then we can play some laser tag."

He took his pretzel. "Thank you babe." He gave her cheek a kiss. He took a bite and then dipped a small piece in her cheese.

"I did. Signed autographs too." He rolled his eyes and gave her a push wish his hip. "Whatever you. You are just jealous no one wanted your autograph." He stuck his tongue out at her and took a few more bites. "I think it's cool. Not all celebrities give them attention and time so thanks for allowing me to do that."

"What color do you think? Red ball. Which is better than blue balls." He chuckled a bit at his own joke. "Black club if I can or red is fine too. Should we make this interesting?" He asked her. "Make a bet to it." He raised his eyebrow to her. "What do you say?"

"You're welcome." She rolled her eyes, "I'm kind of glad. We are surrounded by preteen homonym charged boys. That's the last thing I want to happen." She laughed.

"So you want Blue balls?" She teased and got him the red ball with the black club and she got a green ball with a black club.

"How interesting do you want to make it?" She asked. "If you win, you get your present early. If I win, you have to wait until the end of the night to get it like planned. How about that?"

He rolled his eyes. "You just have to deal with me." He shrugged. "And you just may tonight."

"No! I don't want blue balls woman. Gosh. Blue balls are bad." He looked at her ball. "You like green?"

Jake shook his head. "I get a present? Why am I getting a present? Not that I mind. I like that idea." He smiled and gave her a kiss. "But. I was thinking, maybe like a kiss for a hole in one?" That would help both of them too. They both would get kisses for a hole in one. "You can go first babe. Ladies first." He kissed her. This whole thing was nice and he was having a blast. Even if he would lose he would be smiling because he's having so much fun.

She laughed, "Fine. No blue balls for you. Not tonight at least."

She nodded her head, "I like green. And blue and pink. But they had green left so I grabbed a green ball. Plus...Christmas colors!" She said and pointed from his red ball to her green one.

She kissed him back, "Then I expect a lot of kisses. I'm a pro at mini golf. Get ready to be jealous." She smiled. She walked with him to the first course. It was a simple one where you just had to shoot it straight.

"And you're getting a present because you just are." She explained. "I think you're going to love it. Maybe too much." She teased and dropped her ball. She lined up the shoot and swung. Her ball hit the back wall and then slowed down but made it into the hole. "Take that." She puckered her lips for a kiss.

"I just have to show you my ass and I can get what I want." He kissed her temple.

Jake shook his head. "Really Christmas? Seriously?" He shook his head again.

"I'm not complaining. I like presents. Do I get a hint?" He had to try.

He rolled his eyes. "I get kisses either way...so win win for me. Just wait till laser tag. I'm a pro. Just warning you now." When she got a hole in one. He sighed but gave her a kiss.

Jake put his ball down and lined it up. He took his time and relaxed and got a hole in one as well.

"Someone nervous? I get a kiss please." He puckered his lips. "Plant one on me hot mama."

"No hints. Other than, you will love it." She said confidently.

She accepted his kiss. "Less attitude next time." She said softly and gave his butt a pat. She watched him line it up and didn't mess with him. She nodded her head as he got a hole in one. "Good job Boo." She said and gave him a golf clap. She gave him a kiss and they moved on to their next course.

The courses were easy until they got to the windmill and things got tricky. She looked at Jake, "I've been going first a lot. This is all you." She said and let him go.

"Miss confident huh?" He gave he a look. "What if I hate it? It could happen." He shrugged.

Jake shook his head at her. "Oh no. I gotta have attitude. don't you worry about what I'm doing."

He looked the windmill over. He hated this one. "Happy place. Happy place." He mocked from the movie Happy Gilmore. It didn't work because when he lined up his ball, he missed. It took him three shot before he made it in the hole. The first time the windmill clipped his ball. The second he got it through the windmill but not in the hole. The third finally worked for him.

Jake shook his head knowing she was going to get it a lot easier than he did. "3 isn't bad."

She shook her head, "Three isn't bad at all." She told. She didn't think she'd do well at this hole which is why she let him go first.

She lined up her ball with the hole and watched the wind mill turn to get a feel for the timing. She shook her head and whacked the ball. By pure luck the windmill didn't clip her ball but it wasn't a hole in one either. After the windmill it was an easy straight shot that she missed. She got it on her next try though. "I guess we are both at three for this one." She sighed.

"No kisses." She pouted. And walked to the next hole. "Only a few holes left and then we can do laser tag."

Jake watched her. He had no idea how she'd do but figured it would be better than him. When she got it through the first time, it was like his heart sank. He let out a sigh but then she missed the second shot. He raised an eyebrow at her. Then she got it on the third. "Wow. I'm surprised. You struggled a bit baby."

"Yeah no kisses." He was bummed too. He liked his kisses he got.

The next couple shots were just as hard as the windmill. "Come on ball...get in home. Go home." He said in an Adam Sandler voice being goofy. "We need to tally up who won though. Because it's important." The last hole he got a hole in one. His hands went up in victory. "I am amazing!" He flexed. "Alright sorry. Your turn."

"We probably should have been keeping score." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "Oh well. We had fun. That's all that matters." She watched him nail the last ball and nodded her head. She tried to copy what he did and got her ball close to the hole but it stopped short so she had to tap it again to make it go in.

She gave him a kiss for his hole in one and they went to return their golf clubs. The last hole had a tub that sucked the balls back to the main so so you couldn't play more than once unless you paid for it.

"This place is kind of a rip off. You pay to come in and then you pay to play and eat." She laughed. "I should buy this place out and charge admission and that's it. Maybe a liquor license put a bar in here somewhere. That would be cool."

"You didn't want to keep score cause you know I would win...No, you're right we had fun and both got kisses." He gave her another kiss, but slow soft one.

He was bummed they kept his ball. "Maybe I wanted to keep my ball. It's the first time we ever played..." He shrugged.

"Babe. That's an awesome idea. Why don't you do it. I know it's no make up or fragrance line but I think you'd still be awesome at it. You have memories with your brothers here. O could come play when he's older." It seemed like a fun thing to do to him. "Go for it. I'd back you up. But I get free pretzels and apples." He grinned and held her hand as they moved towards laser tag.

"Seriously Q. I'm good at this. I'm a pro at Call of Duty." He grinned.

"B.S. I didn't keep score because we were just supposed to have fun. And because we got kisses after each round." She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.

"I'm sure balls are expensive and everyone thinks like that. If they let everyone keep the ball, they wouldn't have any to play with." She rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

"Seriously?" She had the money to pay for it but she had no time. "I would need my brother's help. It would have to be a family thing. I couldn't do it on my own." She said softly. She rolled her eyes at him, "Uhh...maybe." She teased.

"When was the last time you played COD?" She asked and walked into the laser tag room. They had to put on vests that would vibrate every time they got shot. "I look sexy right boo?" She laughed and shook her head.

"After this we can probably play skeeball, and by that I mean I can whoop your ass at skeeball, and then we have to go. Hard to believe we have been here all day but we have."

"You knew I'd win." He smiled and smacked her butt. "You better use that tongue or lose it." He grinned.

"I just wanted a souvenir." He shrugged, as it wasn't a hur deal. "I'd buy it but people probably do steal them a lot. That sucks."

Jake gave her a look. "It's a really cool idea. Buying it and it being a family business. Your dad would love to come down here and see kids having a good time." He raised his eyebrows. "Your man may have had a good idea." Jake smiled.

"It's been a long while. I should do that again. Have Luke over. It helps dissolve stress." It was fun shooting people on the game and blowing stuff up. He put his vest on. "So sexy Q." He took a selfie with her. Posting it online, "Who's gonna win? Place your vote. It's smart to pick me... #daywithmygirl #bestfianceevertoplaylasertag #Drifter&Q"

"Today has flown. It's been fun. You wish you will win skeeball." He flexed and the game started as he kissed her and wished her luck. Jake stayed crouched down to make it harder to see him as he moved through the course. He got some random people.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever Jake."

She laughed, "I am pretty sure it was my idea." She bumped into him and smiled. "You're going to be rusty and I am going to kick your ass."

She took a picture with him and got used to holding her gun while he posted it online.

"Boo, just me I am going to win at Skeeball." She rolled her eyes when he flexed his arms. She gave his butt a pat, "Good luck Boo." She went into her team's side and stayed by one of the tall pillars. Since no one expected her to be hidden there, she was able to shoot a few people before moving to a different pillar. She never found Jake but she was shooting more for protection to keep from being shot herself. She was only shot once in the end so she'd say she was pretty damn good in the end.

The lights came on and they had to get out of the building. She took Jake into the arcade so they could play a few games and then she let him buy something with the tickets they won before they had to leave. "And for my next trick I need you to put this on." She said and pulled out a blindfold. She tied it over his eyes and kissed him softly.

"Where we are going is extremely secret and I cannot let you know the location." She teased. She drove him to the location and then walked him on some concrete and through a doorway. She she had him stop and back away. "Count to three outloud and then you can take off your blindfold."

She told him and when he took off his blindfold he would see Adri, all of her brothers, her mother father, Jake's father, Amy, Luke, Owen, and a few of his friends with a big sign that said good luck over them.

She walked over to Jake and gave him a kiss, "You felt alone the other day and I felt helpless. I needed to show you that there are people that believe in you and will love you no matter what. You are not alone and you never will be. We love you Jake."

If they weren't pressed for time Jake would ask to play again and be on the same team. It would be fun to work together. "What did you do hide the whole time? You camper...how were your marshmallows?" He teased. When he would play Call of Duty, if someone stayed in one spot they call it camping and they'd be the camper. So he had to pick on her a bit.

At the arcade he picked a little dog, he'd probably give it to Owen or maybe he'd put it in their room because he got it on their date. He wasn't sure yet.

"I have to put a blindfold on?" He looked at her confused. "Are you taking me somewhere to murder me? Cause this is the only way to probably do it, if I can't see it's coming." He joked but put it on. He counted to three after following her guidance into the room. He took his blindfold off.

Jake looked around confused but was smiling. He put his hands on Adri's hips and looked at her with a smile but a confused look on his face. He kissed her back. His eyes looked into hers and smiled as she talked. Once she was done he gave he a big hug, wrapping his arms tight around her and he looked down. "Thank you Adge. I have no words right now...Thank you." He kissed her head then gave her another kiss. "Are we just hanging out?" He was still a little confused.

"Thank's everyone. It means a lot that I have so many people in my corner. I have the best family and friends a guy could ask for." He looked at Adri and wanted to say something but he needed a second to collect his thoughts. "And this girl...I don't deserve her but I'm sure as hell not letting her go. Adriana, I love you so much. This is why I love you and want you to be my wife."

"We are just hanging out, eating good healthy food, and relaxing. You need it. You have a big fight coming up and this is your chance to let loose before your fight." She smiled.

This was his family. These were the only people he needed to worry about. She wanted Jake to feel good about himself and forget about the past and focus on the future he had with the people around him.

She smiled at Jake and rubbed his cheek. "I love you too." She took Owen from Amy and kissed him and hugged. "I missed you baby boo." She told him and kissed his neck. She went over to her brothers and spoke to them about the park they always went to and how nice it would be to make it a family owned park.

"You're always thinking about me. Getting healthy food. Thanks." He kissed her cheek again.

The other day he was struggling with the crap he and his sister had to endure. No one really understood like she did. No one else went through it, like they did. Adri may not have understood but she was in fact trying to make him feel better. He just had to deal with Layla now. But today. Today was a good day with Adri and now his family.

Jake smiled at Owen. "Hi buddy." He kissed his head. He let Adri take him over to her brothers. He talked to his dad and Amy. He explained to them and Luke their day. Jake's eyes kept going to Adri. He grabbed some fruit to munch on while he talked to his family. Owen snuggled with Adri for a few minutes then pointed at Jake. "Da...."

"A's Place. So who ever is at the park can call it theirs." She smiled at her brothers and they all agreed. "I guess I will start putting in the paperwork. I mean, I don't even know if the guy wants to sell the place but if he does I will let you know." She smiled.

Adri looked down when he started to point at Jake and then he said Da and she looked at Jake. She was no long the favorite. "Shh." She told the room and they all got quiet.

"Da...da...dada." Owen mumbled and smiled at Jake.

Adri looked from Owen to Jake, "Come get your son, Jake. He wants you."

Jake got quiet and looked at Adri and Owen, then he heard it. He chuckled. "That's my boy."

He walked over and looked at Adri. "He finally said my name. It only took him forever." He took Owen from Adri and attacked his face with kisses. Owen laughed and let out a squeal. Jake laughed.

"I want to record him saying my name. Whenever I get a message I want to hear it on my phone." He felt it was a brilliant idea. "You hungry big guy?" He took him over to the food and grabbed a play of food that Owen could and would eat. Jake looked at Adri. "You sure he wanted me or the food?" He asked as Owen reached for the food and he chuckled. He found a seat at the table to feed Owen. He also visited with her parents, asking her dad how he felt.

Adri rolled her eyes, "Don't get too happy. I am still his favorite." She smiled and kissed Owen's cheek.

"You will hear it enough at home. But we will record it later." She laughed and kissed Jake's cheek. "He said your name." She said softly. "If he wanted you to feed him then so be it. He's smart." She smiled.

She mingled with the rest of the guests while Jake fed Owen. The party was a success to Adri. Jake was calm and now he could get his real present when they got home. After a few hours, it was time for Owen to be put to bed. So they had to leave to keep him on the same schedule. She smiled at Jake and ran her fingers through his hair, "It's time to go handsome. You have to get up early. Luke is kicking your ass tomorrow."

"Whatever..." Jake rolled his eyes. "I'm his favorite. Just wait till I slam him around a mat. He will think I'm the coolest person on the planet." He smiled.

She was right, he probably would hear it a lot at home, but it didn't matter. He loved hearing it.

It was nice to just relax and talk to their family. They were all so great and now he felt the need to win more than before. But if he didn't he knew it would be okay. Jake looked at Adri when she came over and told him they had to go. "We have to?" He pouted a bit but knew she was right. Luke looked at them, "Adri, I kick his ass every day." Jake looked at Adri and gave her a nod. "Only because I pay him to."

Jake got up and shook all her brother's hands and then gave her parents a hug. Then he gave his dad and sister a hug. "See you tomorrow Luke." He gave him a hand shake turned into a half hug. Everyone told Owen bye too.

"Alright Q...we can go." He figured that was his surprise and it was a good one. Jake carried Owen out to the car and buckled him in before getting in himself. He grabbed Adri's hand and looked at it as his fingers played with hers.

Adri smiled and agreed with Luke, "Yes you do. But I'm sure you'll find a reason to kick his ass even harder tomorrow."

She said good bye to everyone and thanked them for coming. She was surprised she was able to get everyone all together but it worked out in the end. And Owen said dada for the first time which made the night even more special.

She gave his hand a squeeze and drove them home. She let him get Owen and put him in the crib while she got the lady present of the night. Owen fell asleep in the car which should make putting him in his crib fast and easy. She grabbed the little red and black bag and handed it to Owen when he walked in.

"The last present of the night." She told him and watched him open it. Inside the bag was a book of Adri's private boudoir shoot just for Jake.

Back
Top Bottom