Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Oh please, it's not like he would hurt you. He would just train you ten times harder than he has been. You never know though, he may like it. If you won't do it, I will...chicken." She teased.

She laughed, 'It's not my fault, you can have a one tracked mind sometimes. But you are right, we were both blessed with some nice asses. It's hard to resist sometimes."

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, "You can put those off limits but you can't put the baby off limits. I can go with your abs longer than you can go without me touching them, Mr. Rub My Body." She teased.

She let Jake try to teach Owen Daddy. "Who do you love the most Baby Boo?" Adri asked and rubbed their noses together. He said her name like he always did and she stuck her tongue out at Jake. "Suck on that."

"If you think I'm a chicken, you work out with Luke sometime. Go ahead. We will see how you feel afterwards. And Jake Daniels is not a chicken." He put his face next to hers and gave her the infamous fighter stare down.

"It is your fault. You have a nice ass so my mind goes to it. That and the rest of your body. You are lucky you are holding our son or we would be getting a small workout of our own in before your flight." He gave him the look, his normal look he gave her when he wanted her.

Jake rolled his eyes right back. "I can put the baby off limits. I'll just hold him the whole time so you can't. And that isn't fair. I'm a professional fighter. That means people hit me and my body gets sore from training and the blows to my body. Massages feel nice and are beneficial for my job okay?" He sighed and shook his head. "It's not my fault I like back rubs and scratches okay? They feel comforting and nice. No more massages for you if you are going to diss them." He gave her a stern look.

He gave her a sad look. "That was really dirty. You ass." He tried pushing her off the couch but doing it gently cause she had Owen and he was only playing so instead he started tickling her side.

She smiled when he stared her down, "Chicken." She rolled her eyes, "You're just a hornball." She teased.

She laughed, "If the baby goes off limits, I'M off limits. How about that?" She giggled, "Oh yeah, use the job as an excuse."

"I'm holding the baby." She said as Jake tried to push her off the couch gently. She helped when he started to tickle her, "I'm holding the baby." She said again and handed Jake Owen to get him distracted.

She leaned against Jake and rubbed Owen's cheek, "You know what's really attractive?" She asked and nibbled on his earlobe, "You with the baby." She kissed his neck and shoulder and bit the shoulder of his shirt. "Almost too sexy."

"I'm not a chicken...and you like that I'm a hornball."

He rolled his eyes about her going off limits. "That's the only ammo you have."

He laughed when she used Owen as an excuse for him to stop. "I thought you had the baby? Now you give him to me." Jake looked at Owen. "Thought you loved momma more? Hmmm?" He lifted him up and blew a raspberry on his belly and Owen laughed and squealed. Jake looked at Adri. "Yeah? I'm attractive?" He looked at Owen. "Mommy thinks I'm attractive. But only with you. So we may have to hang out more so we can help daddy's game with mommy. Deal?"

Jake put his feet up on the coffee table so Owen could sit back on his legs. He tries to stand up. "Say Daddy. Come on. Just once for dad. Please?" He used his hand to get Owen and when it got him, it shook his belly a bit and Jake made sound affects. "I love making him laugh." He looked at Adri, "You're pretty attractive with the baby too."

"Yeah. His laugh is the best." She smiled at him and rubbed Owen's back. She looked at Jake and gave him a kiss. "We must be super attractive when it's the three of us. People have to be super jealous of how attractive the three of us are." She smiled cockily and winked at Jake.

They spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon as an attractive family and then she grabbed her carry on bag and purse. She didn't want to leave but it was the only way for her to make that money for the shoes she loved. She walked over to Jake and Owen. "I don't want to leave when he's taking a nap." She said softly. "It feels wrong." She didn't want him waking up and looking for her.

She shook his hand, "Wake up, Baby Boo. Don't do it." She sighed and kissed Jake's temple, "I'm ready to go."

Jake pulled Adri into his lap for a minute. His arms wrapped around her and he sighed. "I don't want you to go." He couldn't wait for years, many years down the road when they both were retired and didn't have to travel unless they traveled together. He kissed her softly then let her up.

He grabbed Owen and carried him out to the car. The little guy got strapped in his car seat. Owen was awake but not really sure what was going on. He then loaded up her carry on and let her take her purse. He got in the car and headed to the airport. Jake grabbed Adri's hand and caressed it as he drove.

They got to the airport and he parked. He got out and grabbed her bag then Owen. He handed Owen to her. "Say bye to mommy." After she said her byes to Owen he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you. Be safe. Hurry home but have fun." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Your boys are proud of you and will be waiting for you when you get home."

She gave him a hug and kiss back and bent over to give Owen another kiss. "I love you too. I am sure he will be saying Daddy by the time I get back." She said softly and kissed him one more time.

Luke and Amy were coming out of the airport around the same time Adri was boarding her flight to New York.

When Adri got to New York, she didn't really have anything to do. She stopped by her hotel where she was made up by a glam squad. A driver came and picked her up to take her to the Fallon show.

He teased her about always being on his show. He asked how the wedding planning was going and she dropped some hints about what band she wanted to play at the reception. The Jimmy made it a whole big thing about having to propose to get her answer, so she got down on one knee and asked the Roots to play at her wedding. Which, they agreed but they would need to get dates and there was more talk that needed to be handled at a later date.

The next morning, she was up and at it again with the same gla squad but a different dress for a morning show and then she was on a plane to LA. She did the Ellen taping, where she was teased by how little she was wearing. Ellen didn't believe it was a painted on bikini until they showed the picture of the bikini washing off.

The cover was her staring a the cover with a small smirk but she was only in pasties and a painted bikini the cover was causing a lot of controversy. Some states were making SI put the magazines in a plastic cover with a black panel so no one could see the actual cover. She wasn't mad at the attention and the fact that the censor created mystery would probably sell even more magazines, which meant they could ask her back.

Once that taping was done, she was supposed to have some free time but her agent wanted to bump their meeting forward to discuss some urgent matters.

Jake was busy in the gym most of the day with Luke. When he wasn't in the gym he was watching tape and taking notes. The nice thing was that Owen watched tape with him or napped during that time. Even though Adri was gone and he was in the gym more, he wasn't sure if he was more prepared for the fight or not.

He figured they should get the bachelor party out the way so he could get back on a good diet as soon as possible. A few fighters and Jake took Luke out. They started with dinner and then Jake took him to one of the clubs. They were on their best behavior, basically just drinking, then they went home. It wasn't too much but at least Luke had a night for him where he didn't have to pay for anything and could just relax.

Once they got back to Jake's, where Amy was watching Owen, Luke put his arm around Jake's neck, "Alright get your shit together so we can bring another win. You need to be on top of your game for Souza and if you win...when you win, you have to more focuses for Bisping. Cause if he hurts you..." Luke was a bit drunk. Jake had a couple drinks and shots himself. "If he hurts you, your wife, future wife, whatever she is. Adri. She's going to kick my ass..." He gave Jake's chest a few pats.

"I'm okay Luke." He let him go and looked at Amy. "Just let him sleep in the guest room tonight..." She gave him a nod and went to take care of Luke. Jake went to get ready for bed and laid down and called Adri.

It was a nice meeting with all of her offers. She had a folder full to take home and review. She was sure could do some of them in conjunction with Victorias Secret but she was still on the fence. There was one thing she wanted to do though.

She was sitting on her bed, looking over everything when Jake called. She picked up and put him on speaker. "Hey Boo." She didn't want to open on the good news but she couldn't hold back, "Nick Jonas wants me in his music video! Can you believe it? I'm fangirling over here. He actually knows my name." She laughed.

"How was your night Boo?" She asked and leaned against her pillows. She hit the face time button and propped her phone against a pillow. "I miss you." She smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"Hey Q." He laughed when she talked about the music video. "That's awesome baby. When is that?" He got comfortable in bed. It was kind of funny how other celebrities know who you are and want you for things. Even you have celebrities that you want to meet or work with. "I'm proud of you baby. No cheating on me okay. I don't care if it is Nick Jonas."

He smiled at her. "I miss you too. It was a good night. I took Luke out with the boys for his little party. He's pretty drunk. He basically told me tomorrow he's cracking down and we are getting to business." He let out a sigh. "Back to my diet and hard work tomorrow." He smiled at her. "Tell me about your day babe."

He was happy for Adri but in a way he was a little jealous. She was getting asked to do really cool things. Yes his career was going well but he wasn't getting the offers she was. It was probably because she was female and much better looking than he was. Maybe he would have to be champion before shows asked him to be on. If that was the case, that was fine. He'd rather it be when he earned it than just because he was marrying Adri.

"Your baby boo misses you. This afternoon it was all about you. He was calling your name like crazy when I got done with working out and training. Still no daddy..." Jake sighed. "I think he's just going to go from mum to Max. No daddy."

"Tomorrow actually. I'm only doing a few scenes. I won't cheat on you with Nick Jonas. No matter how beautiful...ly talented he is." She smiled at him. "So I should be able to head home on time. Maybe a later flight but same day. Fingers crossed." She crossed her fingers and smiled at the camera.

"You didn't get drunk? Thats some good will power Boo. I hope you had fun though. Do you feel ready for it?" She asked curiously.

"It was long Boo but a lot of fun. Did watch the tapings or are you going to wait for me? I have a lot of job offers. I think I'm going to try and do VS but we can sit down and go over them together. No matter what I'm going to be traveling though." She told him, "It just varies with how much and how often." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Aw. I miss my Baby Boo too." She smiled and rubbed her lips together, "Boo, he will get it. He will get it soon. We can't rush him though." She laughed, "How is he crawling though? Is he getting stronger at that?"

"No. I didn't get drunk. Thanks for the confidence babe." He said with a sigh. "Yeah I had fun." He got quiet for a few moments. "No. Honestly...not at all. My mind isn't in it. I'm physically in it. I just hope I don't get the shit beat out of me for not being prepared. It would be pretty embarrassing."

"No I figured I'd wait and watch them with you. I've been also too busy to." He gave her a nod about VS and traveling. "Alright. Whatever you want to do. We will be here waiting for ya." He said with a small smile. "Where would you be traveling to?"

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes. "That kid is all over the living room. And Max just follows him around. I have a video of him crawling and Maxing following and sniffing his butt." Jake made a face like Max was weird. "The gates will be installed tomorrow probably."

She wished she could rub his back and tell him he would be ready. "Boo, I know you. I know that when the time comes you will walk into the arena and everything will feel right. You will snap into your mood and you'll be amazing. Because you always snap into your mood and you are always amazing." She smiled at him. "I believe in you."

She rubbed her lips together, "I did propose to the Roots and ask them to be our wedding band. We have them when we want them but we need a wedding date." She looked at the papers, "It's mainly all the same. New York and LA. It just depends on the company." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Which gates though? I don't know which gates will look good." She scratched her head and nodded. "I'll figure it out when I get there. I guess. Make it safe and then I can make it look good."

Adri was a good pep talker. She helped get him motivated. "Thanks babe."

"Wow so you proposed to The Roots." He shook his head. "That's awesome you got them. We just need to pick a place and date. You should get on that when you get home." He would help but it wasn't something he was gonna do without her. "That's not bad. Plus if you go to New York I will know the time." He smiled and flashed his watch.

"I have a plan. Just don't you worry. I'm going to put both up and you decide which you like and the ones you don't, I will switch out. That way you can see both up." He tapped his head. "See I was thinking."

"I hate sleeping without you." He sighed. "You should take your computer when you travel so we can sleep together. " Jake knew it was cheesy.

She nodded her head, "I'll start planning after we get Luke and Amy married. We can pick a date and venue now. And then once they are married we can find a wedding planner to help with the rest."

She smiled when he flashed his wrist and nodded her head, "I'm glad you like it." She smiled bigger and put her head against the pillows.

She nodded her head, "I trust your plan for now. Don't be mad if I don't like either of them and have to order something else." She told him.

"Hold on..." She set her phone down and got off of the bed. She grabbed her laptop and logged into it and hung up on Jake. She called him back and smiled when he picked up. "Now we can fall asleep together. And sleep together until my laptop dies. Or your phone dies." She cleaned up her papers and set it on her bedside table. She moved her laptop to the pillow next to her and got under the covers.

"It's not the best option but it's all we have."

Jake wasn't rushing her. It was her decision of when. When they were getting married and even when she started planning. Her schedule was more hectic than his. "Okay. Whenever you want."

"I love my watch." He took it off and laid it on the nightstand.

Jake put his hand behind his head and watched her. "Why don't you plug your laptop in goof. I have my phone plugged in. But I need a laptop...so we both can have laptops. You look better on a bigger screen." He smiled and propped the phone up so he didn't have to hold it.

"Where did you eat tonight?"

"I'll get you a laptop Boo. So we can look good on big screens together." She smiled at him.

"We went to some place I've never heard of. It was one of those weird experimental places where they cook the food with science and all that. It was surprisingly good. I have to take you there one day but the portions are oddly small." She rolled her eyes, "It's more for the experience than anything. You might enjoy it if I get you a bigger meal when we get home." She teased.

"Did you guys go to a strip club?" She asked teasingly. "I don't care if you did." She would be taking Amy to one. "Just don't spend all of our money at a strip club." She laughed.

"Baby, I can get myself a laptop. I may go get one tomorrow. I want to research what I want. Something smaller to travel with would be nice." He smiled at her. "That way we can leave yours with whoever has O so we can video with him."

Jake made a face. "It sounds gross but if you say it's good. I will try it. If science made it, is it healthy?" Jake didn't like putting crap in his body but the last few weeks were a different case. "I need to get back on my diet baby."

He made a face and shrugged. "Maybe...I behaved myseld. I don't need to be in the tabloids again so we went to a low key place and was on our best behavior. I don't even know if I want to ask if you're taking my sister to one." He shuddered. "Gross. No."

Jake heard O moving around then he started fussing. "Hold on your son's up."

"Or we can leave your with Owen." She laughed.

"It's not gross, it's just different. It's a cool different experience." She shrugged her shoulder. "I'm pretty sure it's healthy. It's the same food just made a different way. Ice cream made with liquid nitrogen. Stuff like that." She shrugged her shoulder, "Stay away from the faygo coming to the house. I don't know if I will be home in time to hide it from you."

She laughed,"Okay. As long as you had fun and weren't in the tabloids. I am. There is a good one on the strip...or so I heard." She said playing it off.

She waited for him to return and smiled when she saw O. "Are you going to sleep with him next to the bed tonight? He sleeps better when he is with us anyways."

Jake rolled his eyes. "You're such a punk. Miss Technical."

"No faygo until after the fight. My Chipotle and faygo will be my victory meal. And what a victory meal it will be." He smiled.

"Really? You know this how Adriana? I don't want to know you're taking my sister to see naked men." He shuddered.

Jake came back to bed with Owen and laid him on his chest and he rubbed his back. When Owen heard her voice he looked for her. "She's on the phone buddy. Mommy is working." He kissed his head and he laid it down on Jake's chest. "Probably but I don't want to make a huge habit of it. I like our alone time. Plus he has his own room."

"I need my laptop more than you need yours." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Mmm, chipotle is going to be amazing. I can't wait for that steak and chicken burrito." She patted her stomach and smiled at him.

"I mean we do live in Vegas Boo. I've heard things. And maybe I've seen a few things." She shrugged her shoulder and flipped her hand in a no big deal sort of fashion. "What are you going to do when she gets pregnant? Ignore the fact that she and Luke had to do the deed?" She asked teasingly.

"That's what happens when you have a baby, Boo. We have to share our bed if we want a full nights sleep. I like our alone time but if he's comfortable knowing we are in the room with him then so be it. He sleeps in the bassinet, we get the bed. When he is older we can move him to his room." She shrugged her shoulder, "Plus I like having him close. I don't have to leave the room to walk as far to get him."

"Glad you make it sound like my career and myself is not important. That's awful nice of you." He said smiling.

"Stoppp you are making me hungry. Jerk." He huffed. "You suck..."

He looked at her narrowing his eyes. "How often did you go to the strip club Adriana? How much money you blown at the club? You talk about me..." He shook his head. "I don't think about it Adri. Do you look at your brothers or yourself and think...dang mom and dad got their freak on and made us. Hmmm wonder what position they like? No. You don't think that. Until someone makes you cross that fine line and you my love just did that..." He shook his head.

"So basically you want him close cause your ass is lazy. Cause God forbid he wakes up and you have to walk twenty steps down the hall." Jake kissed Owen's head. "Mommy loves her sleep too much." He teased.

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Let me grab a tissue for your sob story." She teased.

"Oh gosh, relax. I used to go on my birthday with my friends. Don't worry, it was before you. But I'm sure we will be going back for the bachelorette parties and who knows what else." She smiled and winked at the camera. She frowned when he started talking about her parents and brothers. "I don't like you. I have half a mind to hang up the phone." She stuck her tour out at him and rolled her eyes, "Okay I get it. Let's never talk about it again. Okay?"

She sighed, "It's a cold hallway. Moving from a warm bed to a cold hallway and grabbing him and getting a bottle ready. It's all so much and bye e time I get back in bed I have to reheat it to my perfect temperature. When he is in our room, I grab him bring him to bed and most of the time he can go back to sleep with out the bottle. As long as we are surrounding him." She shrugged her shoulder, "it's just smart parenting."

Jake gave her a luck. "You are only talking this way cause you have all these states between us. You wouldn't be running your mouth with me next to you." Yeah she would but he would have gotten her by then.

"Mmmhmmm right. Birthdays. Mmmhmm. That's fine you go and let some shake his ass at you. My ass is still going to be better. You started that conversation. I just also played your game. I'm fine with that. But if we do...your parents are getting brought up again." He shrugged and felt like it was a fair warning.

Jake just shook his head. "Just hearing excuses." He smiled and rubbed Owen's back. "Maybe I'll just let him sleep in bed with me tonight. He's a better cuddler than you anyway." Jake looked down and got lost in thought a moment. "What happens if you have work and miss a fight?" He looked at Adri. "Especially if it's a championship fight."

"Be careful with him in the bed. I'd feel better if he was in the bassinet by the bed. Especially now that's he's mobile." They had a very high bed and she didn't want Owen to get hurt.

She frowned when Jake asked about, "I wouldn't miss your championship fight for any job. We both know there will be a day when I can't go to one of the fights but I'm not going to miss the fight where you win the championship. That's crazy talk. It's your biggest night, I need to be there and support you."

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulders, "When the day comes when I have to work during a fight, I want you to know that I will be trying my hardest to find a TV so I can watch you. Just because I am not with you, doesn't mean I'm not rooting for you. "

Back
Top Bottom