Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"No promises..."

He rolled his eyes but smiled. He'd wear it for fights. "Maybe it would be my good luck charm."

He helped her out of her panties and then stepped out of his jock strap. "What did you have in mind?" He grinned.

Jake looked in her eyes with a smile. "I love you so much." He kissed her lips passionately and then moved to her neck. A moan rang out in her ear as he began moving in and out of her. He liked it when she was feisty and in the mood. Their son was asleep and would stay that way in awhile so they could have fun more than once if they wanted to. He took his time though as he kept moving into her. He wanted Adri to feel every part of him and enjoy it as much as he was.

They had a fun and interrupted night in the bed and then cleaned off and continued in the shower. They got back in bed and spent the rest of the time that she was awake holding him and rubbing his side. She wouldn't share a bed with him for another two nights so she wanted to enjoy the time she had with him.

When Owen woke up the next morning, she got up with him and changed his diaper. She got him fed and back in bed with her and Jake. He laid on his back and was content chewing his giraffe or grabbing his feet. She rubbed his belly and watched him play and they both waited for daddy to wake up.

Jake was happy with the time he got with Adri. They didn't really have much time in Colorado together that didn't consist of them fighting or his family drama. It was nice to just spend time together. But the fact they were being sexual was an added bonus.

Awhile after Adri had Owen join them in bed, Jake started to move and looked over at Adri and saw Owen between them. He smiled at both of them. "Morning." He leaned over and kissed Owen's head then kissed Adri. "Getting some last minute baby time in?" He stretched and checked the time. They had a bit of time before he had to get her off to the airport.

Normally she wasn't this calm before a flight. "You okay?"

"Baby and daddy time." She said softly and kissed Jake's forehead.

"I'm fine." She said softly. "Just enjoying my time with you two in every way I can." She held his hand and gave it a squeeze. "When I come back you will be able to focus on your fight and nothing but that." She smiled at him and squeezed his hand again.

"And how are you doing?" She asked Owen and kissed his cheek. "Are you doing okay?" She tickled him and got him to giggle. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"That sounds even better than just baby time." He smiled.

His thumb caressed her hand. "Okay...I'll get a good work out in today after I get Amy and Luke." He watched her but felt like there was something more going on. Maybe she was just worried about her dad and leaving.

"We will miss you too baby...But like you said babe it's only a few days..." He looked at her confused. "Baby what's wrong." Jake sat up a little and looked her over. "What is it? You worried about leaving your dad?"

"I'm fine, Jake. I know dad is doi better. I know you will get ready for your fight. Things will be fine by the time I get back." She said softly.

She rubbed his arm and smiled at him, "How are you doing? Are you going to be okay without me while you are training for a fight and missing me?" She teased.

Sheot out of the bed and Owen rolled over to follow her. "Come baby boo." She said expecting him to scoot but he lifted his arm over and moved his leg forward before getting top heavy and falling forward. She smiled at him and got him up in the same position. "Come here boo. Come here." She said trying to get him to crawl to her again. "He's doing it Jake. Look."

"Okay. I'll take your word for it." He kissed her cheek.

He shook his head and lost his smile. "No I won't be okay. I won't be able to handle it with you gone. It's going to be so hard. Do you have to go?" He groaned. Part of him meant on her trip and part meant out of bed.

Jake smiled and watched Owen. "I'd crawl to you too..." He said quietly. He kept watching him before leaning over to grab his phone to record him crawling. "I knew he'd get it soon." He was proud of his little guy. "Sure you're leaving as soon as he legit gets mobile. Great."

She laughed, "I know. He's going to be a pro when I get back. We should have ordered those gates earlier." She said softly and picked Owen up. "At least I was here to see it. That's what I am happy about." She kissed Owen's cheeks and put him on her hip.

"Do you want an egg white omelette? Or do you want to go super macho man and just eat the eggs raw?" She teased. "We are going down stairs to get breakfast started. Get dressed and join us." She gave him a kiss and took Owen downstairs. She set him in a bouncer and made herself a fruit and kale smoothie.

She got started on Jake's breakfast so when he came down it would be hot and ready to eat.

"Yeah now I don't have to push him down." Jake teased. "You made mommy very happy with that buddy."

"You know I could totally eat just raw eggs. Know why? Rocky did it. Rocky was a champion. Rocky kicked ass. I'm going to kick ass and be champion." Jake flexed and growled. Owen heard him and growled back. "And O agrees. Omelette is great baby. Thank you."

Jake got up and got dressed. He put on shorts and a tshirt to take his girl to the airport and pick up his sister and future brother in law. He came downstairs and wrapped his arms around Adri from behind and kissed her neck. "You're not eating eggs?"

"Stop growling. He should not be growling at anyone." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "You're such a bad influence." She teased.

"I'm on a liquid diet." She reminded and turned to face him. She slid his omelette onto a plate and handed him an egg. "Here you go Rocky." She told him and then handed him a shot glass. "Eat up champ." She laughed.

A part of her was disgusted but she really wanted to see him do it. She rubbed her lips together and sat next to Owen. She turned on the vibration on his little bouncer and smiled at him. "Can you say do it, Owen? Say do it, do it, do it!"

Jake growled again as she walked out just so Owen would do it again.

"Eggs are kind of liquidy before you cook them." He said to try to justify why she could have an egg. He looked at her and took the shot glass.

Jake looked at her. "You don't think I'll do, do you?" He shook his head and debated which he should do first. He sighed and grabbed the shot glass and put the egg in it. It wouldn't be hard to down one egg shot. He smiled and put his shot glass up to cheers Adri's shake. He quickly downed it like a shot. He growled after and Owen followed. Jake laughed and took a drink after. "Now you should do it..."

She shook her head, "I'm not eating an egg."

She shook her head, "I don't think you will." She touched glasses with him and took a sip of her smoothie while he downed his shot. She sighed when he growled and she laughed when he told her to do it. "Hell no."

She took his glass and washed it in the sink. She sipped on her smoothie and looked him over, "Thats really gross Boo. You're not doing that again." She told him and kissed his temple. It was strangely sexy but mainly pretty gross.

He took a drink a few times to get the taste out of his mouth. "Will you kiss me now?" He wiggled his eyebrows. Jake ate his breakfast Adri made him.

"You should have taped it and put it online. I'm sure people would think I'm a total bad ass. So you could drink one and they'd think you are a bad ass too. We'd be a couple of bad asses. They already know I am one. I mean I am the drifter." He shrugged and made a face like duh. He laughed a bit.

Jake took a few bites and looked at her. "You know that no one is going to believe I did it, so I'm going to have to do it again to prove it. It's actually probably less than what other fighters do. I think Rocky did like three. I can't remember. We should watch all of those some lazy day." He smiled, "What's your favorite movie?"

"After you eat." She told him. She didn't want to kiss the raw egg on his lips. She smiled when he started to eat and she walked over to Owen. She kissed his forehead and rubbed his fat cheeks.

"If you want to tape it and put it online, you can have another one but that would be the very last time you did that." She made a face and shook her head, "You can be a badass on your own." She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around him. She raised his shirt and rubbed his stomach. "I'm helping." She said against his neck so he wouldn't shrug her off.

"My favorite move, The Devil Wears Prada but my favorite franchise is either Final Destination or Harry Potter." She laughed because they were total opposite types of movies but she enjoyed them both. "Harry Potter takes almost a full day to watch and I'm not sure about Final Destination but we could watch that one day. They are making another movie coming out this year, either movie 6 or 7. I want to say it's 7, though. What if I got a part in the movie!"

"What? No kisses now?" Jake puckered his lips and leaned over to her laughing a bit. "Oh sure leave me hanging."

"I'm good right now. I'm getting full. My baby makes good breakfasts. That's one of the reasons I want to marry you." Jake grinned. "Your cooking skills." He leaned his head against hers a little. He wouldn't shrug her off but he did shiver a bit when she touched his stomach. Adri's touch did that sometimes. "You're helping me stay buff?"

Jake thought about it. "Oh well I mean I love the Rocky movies. I feel it's every fighter's guidelines to like it. But I also like Harry Potter. It's my guilty pleasure. The Final Destinations are cool. But I don't want you to be in it...baby most of those people die in the movies. No." He shook his head. "I love the Patriot as my single movie. Well after you take me on my date and we have lazy days we will have a movie lazy day." He smiled and kissed Adri. "Plus I want to take you to the movies sometime. Maybe some night after you get back."

"I am promoting good digestion." She told him and kept rubbing his abs. "Doctors say you should let me do this whenever I want for good digestion." She kissed his shoulder, "It's been studied by real doctors." She said and tried not to laugh.

"Oooh fun, watching all of the Rocky movies. Like I don't live in a Rocky movie. You know all you would have to do is scream 'Adrian..na!' and my life would be the Rocky movie." She teased and kissed his neck. "I have to tell you something amazing boo." She said softly. "The Final Destination movies...aren't real. They won't really kill me." She teased and shrugged her shoulder. "And I doubt they would hire me to act for one of their movies."

She sighed, "The first...no second, thing I will do when we get back is take you on our date. Okay? So be ready And don't eat a huge meal."

He looked at her like she was crazy. "Mmmhmm real doctors huh? I'm surprised you didn't just ask to play doctor." He turned his head to her and kissed her cheek. "Baby...you know you are going to marry me right? So you can touch my abs anytime you want. You don't need a lame excuse." He smile.

Jake looked her over. "You have no idea how sexy you are right now for the fact that you even knew that about the movies. And when I win 200...I'm doing that. In the Sylvester Stallone accent and everything." He gave her a nod. "It's happening." He gave her a look about the FD movies not being real. "Smart ass. Do you want to see a movie with me dying in it? Didn't think so."

"What is the first thing? Sleep?"

"I did talk to real doctors. I am a real doctor. One year for Halloween I was Dr Love. I'm doctor enough." She smiled when he kissed her cheek. "I know." She said softly. "Fine then. You can't get upset when I rub your belly for no reason. Suck on that." She teased and kissed the back of his neck.

She laughed and shook her head, "NO! Can you not do that, please?" She laughed. "You are Not Rocky. You are Jake Daniels. You better not scream my name like a mad man." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Its just a movie. It would be hard but it's not real. Maybe we could do the movie together. That way we won't have to watch the other die alone."

She shook her head, "I have something to do with Amy when I et back and then I'm all yours and Owen's."

"OOOooo doctor love huh? I never knew I was going to marry Dr. Love. Here I thought I knew just about everything about you." He smiled. "I don't care. Hell if you scratch it I'd let you rub my stomach anytime you wanted. You already rub Owen's belly all the time." He teased.

"Oh it's happening! And I won't stop until you join me in the cage." Jake laughed and did it to show her what it'd be like. "It wouldn't be like a mad man, it's like a champion!" He smiled. "I know it's a movie dork. I'm sure I'll never be asked to do a movie. Especially after Colorado. So have fun babe."

Jake sighed. "I think I'd rather it be that you wanted to sleep. The chick gets married and she thinks she can steal you from us for the day. I see how we rate." Jake teased. He was a little jealous though but he'd get over it. Part of him did want to know what they were doing. He raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing with Amy?"

"I am not, NOT, getting in the cage with you, Jake. You'll be screaming to yourself. I swear it." She shook her head, she would not be getting no the cage to react Rocky. She shouldn't have said anything.

She shrugged her shoulder, "Won't be as much fun." She said softly but she would still love to be in one of the movies.

"We are doing female things that don't include fiancé's." She tapped his nose and kissed his forehead. "But I still love you. We will have a date night. And then watch a movie and probably have some kinky, I missed you sex and then who knows what. Don't be jelly baby. I'm your sisters for a day and yours for a lifetime."

Jake look offended. "When I win champion your sexy ass is coming into the cage with me. Bisping brought his whole family in. So my girl is coming in too. Too bad O can't be there..." Owen was too young to take to a fight but having his son and fiancé there to cheer him on and then celebrate after.

Jake perked up at kinky sex. No he really perked up at their date. She still owed him a date. But kinky sex was exciting. "What kind of kinky sex?" He grinned. "We do have time before your flight love."

Adri was adorable when she said cute things like being his for a lifetime. He kissed her softly. "Damn right you are. I hit the jackpot with you. A lot of men dream to be in th same room as you. I get to sleep next to you every night." He got up and put his dishes away.

"Maybe Ill make Luke drink eggs when we party." He chuckled evilly.

"When you win champion I'll get in the ring with you. Not a second before then. Unless it's at training and you want me to take you down." She smiled at him, "Owen will find a way to celebrate with you after the fight." She would think of something cute for him to do for Jake.

"You won't find out until I get back." He laughed. They did have time but they also had Owen who was wide awake. "You can wait." She told him and walked to Owen.

"You remember that when I'm old and wrinkly or pregnant or anything else. You're lucky to be sleeping next to me." She teased. She smiled at him maing Luke drink an egg, "Mix it up and say it's orange juice." She laughed. She picked up Owen and kissed his cheek.

He rolled his eyes. "You can't take me down. Whatever. We've been through this. You get upset and have to cheat." He teased and chuckled.

Jake groaned. "That's no fun. There is nothing fun or exciting about waiting. I'll remember that next time you want to touch my stomach. Oh you can wait." He grinned and moved so he didn't get hit.

"He'd kick my ass." Jake walked to the living room to sit on the couch. "Oh I'll remember that during all those times. It's when I'm mad at you that it's going to be challenging. Especially when I want to smack your butt for being a punk. I'm lucky to be sleeping next to her. I'm lucky to be sleeping next to her." He teased and laughed. "Come here."

"Well you're going to have to wait. I'm sure you'll I no a way to get over it." She moved her hand back and forth and laughed. She rolled her eyes,"Yeah right. You'd when for me to touch you by the end of the night if I went a day without touching you."

She chuckled, "Probably but you should do it. It would be funny."

She smiled, "So you only smack my butt when I'm a punk?" She asked. She walked over to him and say next to him. Owen bounced in her lap and tried to grab her nose. she caught his hand and acted like she was eating it.

"I only keep you around for the baby time and the washboard abs."

"Oh no. I'll deny you all of this." He motioned all up and down his body with a grin.

"You are so loving and I love how you want me to do something that is going to get my ass kicked." He shook his head and rolled his eyes a bit. "So nice of you babe."

He gave her a look, so she had a point. "Okay fine, no I like smacking your butt all the time. And grabbing it. You have a nice ass. And a nice rack...and those eyes...mmm." He shook his head. "That was not fair you got me sidetracked on your body. Not fair." He pointed at her but got Owen's nose.

"Wow Adriana. Wow..." He pointed to his abs. "These are off limits." He looked at Owen and tried to get him to say Daddy.

Back
Top Bottom