Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"You better not be making my bed messy." She told Owen and sat him in her lap. She made a face at his messy mouth and chin, "Is any of the food staying in his mouth?" She asked and wiped his hands with a wet wipe which he did not enjoy. He fussed even more when she cleaned his mouth. She looked at Jake and had him try again. Owen still reached for the spoon but this time Adri was able to stop him before he could grab it.

"Owen and I don't share food until I know he is totally done eating." She told JAke and rubbed Owen's back. "We don't have the same DNA and I don't want to get him sick." His immune system was already low because of his age but the premature thing reduced it even more. He was healthy so far and she wanted to keep him that way.

The next time Jake fed Owen, Owen bit the plastic spoon between his new teeth and wouldn't let it go. "He better not start biting. I don't care how cute he is." She said softly and wiggled the spoon out of his mouth.

"We're getting it but he spits some out and then the spoon doesn't help." Jake waited while she cleaned him up. "You are making him mad. Why clean him up to get messy again?" He smiled at Adri. He kind of hoped Owen would get her all messy.

Part of Jake thought that it wouldn't hurt and if anything she'd build up his immune system but then again he'd feel bad if he got really sick. Jake didn't want him to have trouble breathing or make him so sick he ended up in the hospital. Jake honestly was excited to have a child of their own down the road. Adri was already a wonderful mother.

"He may just be learning to bite on his food babe. He is getting teeth so he could start learning to chew things. Hopefully he won't start biting." Once the spoon got away he went to feed him another bite. When he tried to grab it and bit down on it again Jake sighed. "Do you want to eat or play? Cause if you want to eat, you eat. But I need the spoon to feed you." Jake growled at Owen who growled back. He seemed to just like hearing himself make noises. Once Owen was done Jake cleaned his face and hates and he hated that again but then he cleaned the spoon up and gave it to him. "Now you can have it you pain in my butt." Jake laid back down.

"Maybe that's what we should do for his first birthday pictures. Make some edible paint, and let him make a mess of himself." His first birthday was months away but she liked the idea of that and he did like making a mess of things he could eat. "Maybe Max will clean him up afterward."

"He did like your banana." She said softly. "She set Owen on the bed and wet down stairs to grab a banana. She came back up and peeled it she gave Owen a very small bite and he enjoyed it. Adri watched her fingers though, she didn't want to get bitten by her little shark. He ate a mix of the banana and the baby food. But he only liked the baby food because he could bite the spoon.

When he was no longer interested in the banana or the food, Adri finished the banana and let Jake have the food. She smiled when Owen got his spoon back and all Owen wanted to do was wave it around. She picked him up and moved him closer to the headboard.

"I think we should give him a bath tonight." She said softly and lifted Owen up so it looked like he was flying.

"That would actually be kinda cute seeing him covered in paint. We should figure out what kind if cake to get him to dig into. I'm sure he will wear that too." He tickled his foot. "Maybe we could do some nice pictures too. I'm sure your mom will like her little gentleman looking nice for at least one photo."

Max checked the bed for any remains of food or any dropped. He was sad he couldn't find any. "I'll have to get him a..." Jake spelled out treat. "In a bit."

"You can give him a bath..." He teased with a smile. "He's fine if the water isn't too hot. I don't think he likes that."

With his birthday coming up he wondered if they should talk about inviting Layla. Jake felt kind of mixed on it because yes she was Owen's biological mother, but Adri has been his mother since he left the hospital. They had time to discuss it and he had feeling he knew Adri's thoughts on it.

"I need to really get to work in the gym babe. I'm kind of nervous. I've had so much going on. I haven't trained like I should have. If I lose I don't want to use that as an excuse...." He let out a sigh. "If I lose I want it to be because he is a better fighter. I want to say I put everything into it and I havent this fight." He was a bit angry with himself.

"I think a cake with animals on it. I want his birthday to be safari themed. Or maybe a boy and his dog. We can get pictures of Owen and Max together. That might be cute." She shrugged her shoulder, "I'm not 100% about the theme yet but I do know it's going to be cute."

She grabbed his cheeks and forced his mouth to pucker up. "You always think you aren't ready. You did train while we were gone, maybe not as much as you would like but you did train. You'll get back on your diet and be crazy strict about what you eat and you will be totally ready for the fight. You have three or four weeks until the fight. You can do this, I know you can." She smiled at him and kissed his puckered lips.

"I love you." She told him and pushed his hair back. She smiled at him and let his face go. "I kind of want to change his room to a safari theme."

"I think one with him and Max would be cool but safari is col too." Jake shrugged. "He will just tear into the cake anyway. He won't care what's on it." He kissed Owen's cheek.

Jake looked at Adri with wide eyes and his eyebrows raised when she grabbed his cheeks. He was a bit caught off guard but smiled as she talked. She was right though he always thought he wasn't ready. This was one of the many reasons why he loved her. "Thanks baby..." He kissed her back.

"I love you too baby." He let out a sign. "What about UFC?" He was kidding and smiled. "Safari is cool. We can do that. Maybe we can have a safari wedding too." He chuckled and moved to not get hit.

She would think about it but she was really enjoying the boy and his dog idea for his birthday pictures and then safari for his party. Max would enjoy it. They were in love with each other in the cutest way possible.

"You're welcome. You know I mean it too. You will be ready." She said softly.

She rolled her eyes at birthday idea. She was sure Owen would have a ufc birthday one year, or multiple years if she was really unlucky. "Don't you have something to do?" She asked when he said they could have safari wedding. She had her wedding theme and it didn't involve animals.

--

The next day Richard was back home and settled. Adri and Jake went over with Owen around afternoon time and let Owen play on the floor and show his grandparents how he scooted aorund. Her father tried to push himself too much and her mother constantly scolded him for doing something he wasn't supposed to.

They stayed there and had some dinner before going home. Now that her dad was home and healthy, she had to prepare for her trip. She didn't need to pack anything but her on flight entertainment. She made sure her phone and ipad were charging. She went to Jake and Owen and sat with them. Luke and Amy were coming home while Adri left for LA, so JAke would be able to drop her off and then go pick them up.

She rubbed the back of Jake's head, "Try not to go to wild while I am gone. I know you and lUke are doing something before the wedding. Don't let my little party animal here get too drunk on milk, Okay?" She kissed his temple and put her head on his shoulder.

Jake had no idea what to do. "You're better at this stuff than I am. I trust you on a good birthday theme."

"I know baby. Thank you." He kissed her again.

"I mean his room...and the baby is up so I can't do what I want to." He gave her a grin and nipped her neck.

----

Jake enjoyed spending time with her family. He couldn't help but chuckle everytime Maria got after Richard. That would be how she'd get after him when they were married.

Once they were home he wrapped his arms around her. "I can only get crazy on milk. I have a fight coming up...unless we're waiting till after the fight. I doubt they want to wait until then to get married. I don't know." He shrugged. His hand rubbed her leg. "I've enjoyed having you home. I'm going to miss you baby. But I'm proud of you beautiful."

"Well you and Luke can get milk wasted as long as Owen is in bed at an appropriate time."she teased and kissed his cheek.

"She's pretty dead set on getting married now." She said softly. "Are you okay with that?" She asked. It had to be hard to have his sister engaged and married before him. "We can start planning after your fight. We can sit down and actually start planning. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded her head, "I like this three of us at home thing. Amy will be moving out soon. So it will be just the three of us." She kissed his shoulder, "I'm go into miss you too. It's only two or three days this time though. It's easier."

"What do you consider an appropriate time? And if Dad is here to watch him Owen can get milk wasted with grandpa. Just wait till he can eat cookies they will get milk and cookie wasted a lot." Jake knew his dad and knew that Owe would be papa's little buddy. Especially with cookies.

"I know she does." He said softly and shrugged. "I just want her happy. It does suck a little bit. She is my baby sister but her happiness is what is important. I understand not wanting to wait." He shrugged again. "We don't have to just because Amy and Luke are getting married. We can plan whenever we are ready. And only when we are ready." He knew Adri wasn't in a rush and he didn't want her to think he was rushing her. He was fine with them just living together and being engaged. It was almost the same thing anyway. He knew the wedding wad something Adri wanted but when she was ready for it.

"I know. It will go fast but your boys still miss you when you're gone. If it's a day or weeks." It would be easier for him to get to work in the gym with her out of town. He wouldn't want to spend all his time with her and Owen. His hand rubbed Adri's leg. He kissed her slowly and deeply. "Do you know what you're wearing for 200 yet?"

"Keeping him on schedule would be the appropriate time." She told him. "I think we should save the sweets for potty training. A little reward for when he uses the bathroom."

She rubbed the back of his head, "Good. I think we should pick out the main things that we want and then hire a planner to help with the rest. We pick the castle, the colors, the cake flavor and design and she or he makes it happen. That way the wedding will be getting worked on when we are working. And then maybe every week we have a meeting with the planner to go over what is going on."

She shook her head, "I was going to take Amy shopping so we can look for something together. Do you know what you are going to wear in the ring? Can I pick?" She asked. If he let her pick, he would be in the tiniest shorts that showed his butt off. Those shorts made her happy.

"We can't entirely control what his grandparents do...you should know that. Your parents will spoil him too. But we can use treats too. We will need Cheerios for the potty training though."

Jake liked when she rubbed his head. It was soothing. He wasn't sure how he felt about someone else planning their wedding but as long as they had a say on everything, he would be okay with it. "As long as we call the shots and they enforce them. I want it to be ours and what we want." He moved her hair from her neck and gave her neck a kiss before playing with her hair.

"I don't know what color is mine. He gets to decide not me. Once I know the color then yes you pick it out." For 200 he would let her pick the short shorts. "I kind of want to get a new shirt and tie. 200 is a big deal. I want to keep it classy. They could have asked anyone to fight in 200 but they chose me so I feel like I should dress up for weigh ins and then the after party is going to be sick...like no other. Dad is going to be on Owen duty for that." He smiled and kissed her softly. "But will you promise not to punch anyone?" He chuckled.

"Or he can just sit down so he doesn't make a mess of my bathrooms." She smiled at Jake, "How does that sound? Until he's at least like 8. Then he can start standing up. By then he will be able to clean it too." She laughed.

She smiled hence he agreed to let her pick his shorts. "How about some briefs this time?" She asked teasingly. "Or a fighting thong? Or just a jock strap. You can fight me in just a jock strap." She giggled. "I might like that a lot."

She rubbed Owen's sleeping cheek and smiled at Jake. "I can't promise anything but I will not walk into the after party with the intent of punching anyone. How is that?"

Jake shook his head. "If he learns to go in a potty chair and we have one attached to the toilet that is one thing but I am not teaching him to pee sitting down. Sorry but no. He's a man, he stands up to pee. And it will definitely be before 8."

"Babe they don't let us fight in thongs or jock straps geez." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Why not just fight you naked. Oh wait...you want to see my ass. You would like it a lot. Perv." He teased and chuckled a bit.

Jake closed his eyes and shook his head. She was so like him it was crazy. "So are you just like me or did I rub off on you. That sounds like an answer I'd give you. And you would have given me the dirtiest of looks." He shook his head and nipped her neck. "Be on your best behavior Adriana. You need to set a good example for the little one. He doesn't need to learn that it's okay to punch people cause mommy does it." He smiled.

"Babe? Can I ask something...about your ex?" His fingers kept running up and down her leg.

Adri rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine." She groaned. "But you're cleaning my bathroom!"

She shrugged her shoulder, "Then I will talk to Dana about making this a new rule." She laughed. "I'm sure he will listen to me if I sign a copy of the Sports Illistrated Swimsuit Edition." She smiled at Jake and kissed him softly. "I would enjoy that a lot. I know you have one hiding around the room somewhere."

She laughed, "I think you rubbed off on me." She rolled her eyes, "I only punch people who go to far. Bisping went too far. So he got punched. It was fair game." She shrugged her shoulder. "If he is there I bet he will leave me alone." She looked in his eyes and smiled. "I had to do somethings make him stop." She said softly and sighed, "I'll be good." She promised.

She wondered what he could possibly want to know. She watched him for a second and then nodded her head, "Okay. Ask away but I can't promise an answer."

"We have multiple bathrooms in the house. We can just make him stick to one so mommy doesn't have to worry about it. That way he can keep the seat up if he wants and not get into trouble too." He smiled. "Maybe I'll use my own bathroom too. You know...I for the longest time had to pee with the seat down. I still stood but couldn't have it up. I was afraid it would fall down on my junk." He smiled. "It's a legit fear."

Jake knew he had no argument with her saying she'd sign Sports Illustrated. "That's not fair. I don't want you calling shots for the UFC. That could be bad. Do you want all guys fighting in a jock strap? Or just me?"

"So you are teaching him if it's justified it's okay." Bisping was an ass and did deserve it. "You know he will be there. He would see who would potentially be fighting him. But he would be very smart to stay away from you." He kissed her neck again.

"It's going to sound stupid and you will roll your eyes and probably even sigh. But, I'm sure I'm more fit than your ex. But am I better looking? I mean my fiance is a model so you are sexier and more beautiful than any woman I've ever been with. I don't know what the guy looks like so I can't decide for myself. Dudes worry about this stuff too. If I wasn't so fit, I'd worry about that part of it. Is my muscles bigger...stuff like that." Guys get self conscious too and since he wasn't training like he should he was a bit worse than normal.

She laughed and looked at him questioningly, "Really? No!" She laughed again, "Oh my god. That's actually really funny. You're afraid of a toilet seat." She giggled and couldn't stop herself. "I don't know why that's so funny."

She shrugged her shoulder, "just you to start off with and then when the ratings go up Dana will make you all be fighting in jock straps." She laughed evilly with her evil plan in store.

She nodded her head, "If it's justified, it is okay. If he's being bullied he's allowed to punch the bully. If he is the bully we have a problem."

This was the perfect time to tease him and tell him her last boyfriend was a body builder and total badass but he last boyfriend was a jerk who manipulated her into doing everything he wanted. She sighed and rubbed his arm, "You're the most handsome guy I have dated. Your smile in the morning is the best thing to wake up too. Your attitude when you're hungry is kind of cute but mainly annoying. When you are with Owen you don't understand how attractive you are to me. And your butt is easily the best butt to sleep next too."

Jake shook his head. "No not now. It was when I was a kid and just learning to pee. I'm fine now. But it's a legit thing. I'm not the only kid who had that problem. Did you ever think you were going to fall in as a kid?"

He tickled her when she laughed her evil laugh. "It would boost the female viewer ratings. But could you imagine if there was a wardrobe malfunction. Cause I won't stay in a jock strap if I'm fighting."

"I've only said that since before Owen was born and you said no fighting at all. That was your biggest argument you didn't want him fighting. Now it's your idea it's okay." He teased.

Jake smiled while she talked about what she loved about him. "You have the same attitude when you are hungry. And now our son does too." He chuckled a bit. "I'm glad my butt is easily the best butt. to sleep next to. That had to have sealed the deal there huh?" He kissed her softly. "Let's put O to bed...and I'll let you see me in a jock strap." He teased and gave her neck a kiss.

"I sat on the side so I wouldn't have to sit in the big hole in the middle." She laughed. "I guess I did think I would fall in but I never did." She giggled.

She smiled, "Is that a problem or a benefit because it sounds like a benefit to me." She laughed again and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want him doing UFC type of fighting. I just don't think it's safe for a little kid. When he is a teenager I think he should fight but if he's being bullied then he better kick the other kids tooth in."

She picked up Owen and rubbed his back. She walked him to his nursery which was right by their bedroom she set him in the crib and turned on all of the monitors and the noisemaker. She turned the lights down and walked to her room. "Alright now let me see that jock strap!" She said excitedly and turned the monitor in their room.

"See you had a fear too so don't make fun of me." He laughed. "I could just picture a little you sitting on the side of the toilet." He chuckled a bit.

"A problem for me. And you. Do you want the whole world to see your man's junk?" He raised an eyebrow as he knew he made a valid point.

He shook his head. "He wouldn't do UFC type of fighting. But karate or jiu jitsu wouldn't be a bad thing. They teach kids a lot that would be beneficial for him. There's not the striking like in the UFC in just jiu jitsu. You're such a mom...gosh." He joked and rolled his eyes with a scoff.

Jake went through his underwear drawer and grabbed his strap and went into the bathroom while she put Owen down. He peaked out of the bathroom. "You will think I look fat..." He joked like a woman would but walked out in shorts. He turned his back to her and pulled his shorts down over his butt to show his bare butt. "That's all you get..." He teased and turned around pulling it back up. "Wouldn't you much rather see it off?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're working with a lot. The whole world can be jealous of me." She smiled at Jake and winked at him.

"You teach me jiu jitsu to see what he would be learning and then I will decide if he learns it or not." She rolled her eyes. "Someone needs to be the mother here."

She laughed and pulled the covers back on the bed, "Whatever. Get your sexy ass out here." She said and sat on the bed. She clapped when he showed her his ass. "Aw that's no fair." She pouted and got off the bed. She walked over to her to him and grabbed his hands. She walked him back to the bed. "You can take it off after you take your shorts off." She smiled.

"Oh I'm not embarrassed. But my sister and Luke may be." He laughed.

He raised an eyebrow at Adri. "You want to learn jiu jitsu? Like for real learn jiu jitsu? Are you going to have to learn everything before he does to make sure it's okay? Do I need to teach you to fart from your arm pit and burp the ABCs too?" He smiled as he teased her.

Jake let out a small moan and smiled at her. "You want my shorts off huh?" He smiled and pulled his shorts off and stepped out of them. He kissed her slowly and deeply as his arms wrapped around her.

She nodded her head, "I want to learn jiu jitsu." She rolled her eyes, "Make fun of me all you want. I want to learn jiu jitsu. Are you going to teach me or do I need to find someone else to teach me?"

She smiled at him when he took his shorts off and raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah. I can see it now. A black and red jock strap with Drifter across this elastic." She said rubbing the elastic above his butt. She giggled happily and kissed him back.

"You're so hot." She whispered and kissed him again. "You can take it off now." She whispered.

"Yes I'll teach you baby. It's harder than it looks." He wasn't trying to tell her she couldn't do it but did want to warn her it was kind of tough.

He rolled his eyes but smiled. "I would honestly wear one of those. But under my actual fight shorts. But I would wear it. I would know it's mine too cause my name would be on it. But I wouldn't just wear that. I don't want the other fighters to get jealous." He smiled and kissed her softly.

"Thank you. You're pretty hot yourself. Woah woah woah. I'm standing here in a jock strap and you are clothed. This doesn't seem right at all. We need to make this more even here." He pulled her shirt off of her and her shorts. "That's a bit better." He looked at her bra. "You can take that off now..." He whispered and kissed her again softly. His hands on her hips pulling her closer to him.

"As long as I don't break a nail."

She smiled. "Then I'll get one made just for you." She snapped the elastic against his hip and chuckled.

She raised her arms so he could take her shirt off. He pushed her shorts down and then she was almost naked. She rubbed his chest and reached behind her to take her bra off. She tossed it away and wrapped her arms around him. "Last night alone. Let's have some fun with it."

She pulled his jock strap down and let him kick out of it. She pulled him on top of her and wrapped her legs around him. "I love you. So much." She told him and put him inside of her. She bit her bottom lip and sighed happily.

Back
Top Bottom