Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"You don't think I'd have him between pillows so he couldn't go far and have my arm around him so I woke up if he moved? She wasn't even home but was still telling him what to do. And how to parent their son. He let out a sigh. "Fine..." He rolled his eyes as he got up and laid Owen down and put his blanket on him.

Jake climbed back in bed. "But I don't want you missing out on something important for you and your job." Jake had no idea how he would do if she wasn't in the audience watching him. At least if he lost a fight, that would be a fight to lose. He ran his hand over his face.

His mind was getting the best of him and had a lot of negative thoughts going through his mind. He got quiet. "I probably should let you sleep. You're a few hours ahead of me."

"Jake I know you know how to keep him safe. I don't sleep with him in the bed for a full night. Only for little naps. When you go to sleep, you are knocked out. And don't put your arm around him, it's too heavy for his little frame." She told him. That was why wanted Owen in the bassinet. Jake could roll over in his sleep and something could happen. She just didn't want to risk it.

"Your fight is important Jake. Nothing is more important than watching you fight. Especially for a championship. If someone really wants me then they can wait until after your fight." She told him with a frown.

"I'll be home the day after tomorrow. I'll see you then. I love you." She smiled at him and waited for him to hang up first.

Jake was more self aware with Owen. She sometimes did seem to act like Jake didn't know what he was doing.

Jake shrugged. "I don't want you missing out on something good or losing something because of a fight. I will have other fights. Like you said you can't make all of them." He shrugged again. "Not a big deal."

"I thought you got your computer to stay on together? But um...alright." He sighed. "Love you." He hung up. Jake wad annoyed but laid there and tried to get rid of it. He closed his eyes to try to sleep.

"You just said...nevermind. Good night Jake." She closed her computer and set it on the night stand. She didn't know what hit him in the butt but she didn't like the negative attitude.

She got some sleep and woke up early the next morning to go to the set of Nick's music video. They got most her parts alone done and then she had to go back the next day to get some shots with Nick.

Since she had the time, she did a little shopping for the apartment and for herself. Mainly for herself. She had to send some of the stuff home in a post office box. She went home and looked over her offer again. She knew what she wanted to do. She just had to talk to Jake about it and then get it done.

Jake woke up the next morning and got Owen up and fed and changed. He talked to him and made him laugh. Once he was fed then Amy took over so Jake and Luke could train. They got a long hard work out in. Jake then got a good run in.

He came home and showered. Owen and Jake then watched film and he still didn't feel ready for his flight. He got down to business though, eating healthy.

Jake didn't call Adri cause he didn't know when she wad fone. He got Owen ready for bed and he put him in his own bed. He laid down for bed.

Adri went to bed and woke up the next morning really early. She went to her apartment complexes gym and went for a run on the treadmill. She went back to her apartment to take a shower and get cleaned up and then she was on set. They finished up the shoot and since Nick was on set this time, she got to talk to him for a little bit and get to know him.

He was a pretty cool guy. He was in a show about fighting and he kept asking questions about Jake. As a joke she took his phone and gave him Jake's number. But he actually saved it and told her he would call. And he would tell Jake that I was just giving out his number.

They finished up on set and Adri said her goodbyes to everyone. Before leaving and getting on her plane back to Vegas. She took an uber home and was instantly attacked by Max for some love and kisses. Owen came crawling to the foyer with Amy right behind him. She picked her little guy up and gave him some attention and kisses. She gave Amy a hug and went to sit with her in the front room. Since the guys were gone Adri could tell her, her secret plan for the next day. Amy was excited about it which made Adri happy.

The next morning was much like the morning before that but Owen was a bit more of a handful for him and he was ready for a little break when Amy came to take care of him so he could work out. He warned her he was a handful. It didn't help that Jake decided to install the gates and Owen wanted to help daddy but there were little pieces he couldn't have. He would move it away from him then Owen tried to crawl over to where it was moved to get it and Jake would get frustrated cause he moved it twenty times and couldn't remember where the last spot was.

Finally after they were all installed Luke and Jake got a training session in after they worked out. Luke kicked Jake's ass again for the second day in a row. He barely had the strength to shower. Luckily he road with Luke so he could relax on the drive home. He was beat.

Once they got back to the house, Jake got out of the car and grabbed his gym bag. He went in and dropped the bag by the stairs and went to the kitchen to make a smoothie and grabbed a protein bar. "Hey...welcome home. Have a good time? How was the music video? What song is it for?"

She got a better welcome back from the dog. He was asking her to stay before she left and when she got back she got a hey. She didn't say anything about it though. He was beat from the gym and sweaty. Did she really want a hug and kiss while he was sweaty?

"It was work." She shrugged her shoulder. "It was nice. Nick is pretty cool. he had a lot of questions about you though. I think he was more interested in you than he was in me." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "It's called Under You. It's about his girlfriend breaking up with him and he can't go over her."

She let Owen down so he could crawl to Jake. She followed behind him and leaned against the counter, "I think I like the dark wood gates. They match the stairs better than the other ones."

"It was work? You got to meet Nick Jonas. Are you jealous cause he was more interested in me? What was he asking questions about me for? Does he need tips for his show or what?" He took a drink of his smoothie.

Luke and Amy looked at each other feeling the little bit of tension. Jake looked at Owen. "What you doing big guy? Buddy daddy's all sweaty." He put his smoothie down and picked up Owen and kissed his head before handing him to Adri. "I'm going to go shower." Once she had Owen he gave Adri a kiss. "I'll get you better when I get out."

He looked at the gates. "I'll switch out the other ones later on." He went upstairs to shower. The shower was a long one as the water spraying on his body felt nice. He was a bit sore and tired. Amy looked at Luke, "What did you do to him?" Luke looked at her like he didn't do anything.

"It was fun but it was all work. Not really jealous." She shook her head. "Nope." She laughed, "He just wanted to know about you. What are you like? What's your mentality like? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it? All of that. I can say for certain that is the one job I booked because of you." She smiled.

She took Owen and put him on her hip. She looked Jake and gave him her cheek to kiss. "Don't worry about it." She said softly. "Go take long hot bath. Relax your muscles."

Adri heard Luke and Amy and shook her head. "I'm going to take the dog and the baby for a walk. Since they were happy to see me, I think they deserve a little quality time." She grabbed Max's leash and a toy for Owen. She put Owen in the stroller and grabbed her phone and keys. "I'll be back later." She told them and took her babies for a walk.

Jake made a face like she was crazy. "Babe I'm sure he picked you for more than just me. Maybe the fact you are sexy. Good at what you do. Just saying."

When she told him not to worry about it, he rolled his eyes a bit. After his shower he got out and dried off. He got dressed in shorts and a shirt before going downstairs. He grabbed his smoothie back and finished his bar. Amy told him where Adri went after he asked her and he just rolled his eyes again.

He sat on the couch and the guys started watching tape of Souza. Amy noticed how fast the guy was. He also was good at spinning back kicks. She laid into Jake, "Are you ready for this guy? He seems freaking tough. And fast." Jake just looked at her and didn't say anything before looking back at the tv. "I'm just saying, you've had a lot going on if you want to back out, I doubt anyone would say anything." Luke sighed and sat back knowing with Jake already in a mood this wouldn't end well.

"I don't care what has been going on. I'm not backing out of a fight unless I'm forced to by the UFC. People have two weeks to prepare for a fight sometimes. I can't use it as an excuse. Especially not now."

Adri walked them to a little park and took Owen out of the stroller. Max laid in the grass to catch him breath and cool off. Adri put Owen in the swing and pushed him back and forth. She recorded him on the swing and put it on her snapchat. When he started getting sleepy she put him back in the stroller and hooked Max back up to his leash.

They got home and she gave Max some water. Owen was already asleep so she took him upstairs to finish his nap in his crib. She grabbed her folder and sat in the big lazy boy chair that rocked and she read over her offers one last time.

The could talk about it tonight. She still had to tell him about the music video. If he wasn't in a mood it should go smoothly. If he was in a mood, she would probably sleeping in the guest bedroom.

Jake heard her come in and when he realized she took Owen upstairs he figured the little guy was sleeping, he waited to see if she came back down. When she didn't for awhile he told Amy and Luke he'd be back in a minute.

He went upstairs looking for Adri. He wondered if she was maybe napping with Owen. When he saw her in the rocker he stopped and went into check on Owen. He leaned down and kissed his head.

Jake looked at Adri and motioned for her to join him in the hallway.

Adri heard the door open and looked at Jake. She put her fingers to her lips and went back to reading her offers. She was looking for some sort of fine print to convince her to not take them but they were all solid offers.

She looked at him and set her papers down. She stood up and walked out to the hallway. She closed the door and looked at him.

"What's up?" She asked softly.

Jake wrapped his arms around her into a hug, a big tight hug. "I just missed my girl." He hugged her a little tighter. "I was gross earlier so I'm getting my hug now." He kissed her softly. "I'm glad you are home." He gave her shoulder a kiss. He was speaking softly to not wake Owen.

"How far did you go on your walk if both boys are out? Max came in the living room and crashed. I see Owen has crashed. You ready to crash too?"

"What are your plans tonight? Are you taking Amy out tonight or tomorrow?" Jake was also hungry so he didn't want to wait for her to eat if she was busy. "How long are you home for?"

She gave him a hug back and kissed him back. "You better be glad I'm back." She said softly. "We need to talk about these offers tonight. You can finish watching you fight and then we should sit on the back patio and we can talk about my future schedule and what not."

She shrugged her shoulder, "A mile and a half both ways. We can to the park with the swings. He loves that little park. I put him in the swing and on the way back the stroller lulled him to sleep."

"Tomorrow. We will be gone most of the day. John will come over to watch Owen while you and Luke train."

He gave her a nod about watching his fight and then they could sit on the patio. "Alright come down with me and watch it. It shouldn't be too long."

He smiled listening to her talk about Owen and the park. "He does like that one. Maybe I'll take him back tomorrow. I should wear him out so he's easy to take care of tomorrow." He figured she'd be gone late if they were going to the strip club.

Jake gave her butt a playful smack before heading downstairs to watch the last Souza fight before going out to talk to Adri about her job offers. He appreciated that she was including him on the offers but to him that just meant they were big and she'd probably be gone a lot so he was already mentally preparing.

She went downstairs and watched the rest of the fight with Jake, Amy and Luke. When it was over she grabbed an apple juice from the fridge and walked out to the patio.

"So there are a few things we should discuss." She said and decided to start with Nick. "So I gave Nick your number. He was really excited to learn more about you. When he was studying for the fight, you were one of the guys he watched. He was asking me things I couldn't answer. I gave him your number." She looked at Jake, "And the music video was a bit racy. We were totally clothed but there was some kissing. Also he said he wants to bring you on the show. You know how you bring in guest fighters to help you train, you would be that. Or you would be one of the guys nicks character fights." She shrugged her shoulder. "He'd talk to you about it."

She opened her folder, "So the main offers I want to take are Swarkvoski, Express, and Victoria's Secret. Swarkvoski is just a simple campaign. I'd be gone a week and then I'm back. Express would be a little while longer but same thing pretty much. Victoria's Secret is a little more in depth. I'd be gone every three months or so and then I'd come back. Fashion show in December and then back at it again. I'd sign on for a year or two."

She sighed and leaned back, "With that, I'd be able to do certain contracts but my main responsibility would be to VS."

Jake sat there and was excited about Nick wanting him to go on his show. "That's cool. That's about all the acting I can do." Then she mentioned racy and kissing. "Okay." He tried to process it all. "Am I going to want to punch him in the face for what goes on in the video?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm not familiar with Swarkvoski." But really it wasn't super important. That and Express seemed do able. They could handle that. "So for Victoria Secret, how long are you gone at a time every three months. Or are you gone three months at a time? When would all these start?"

"How does this all play in with the wedding or wedding planning rather." He felt like he was missing something, especially since she wanted to talk to him and outside. She didn't wait till after Amy and Luke left or a different day.

She frowned and bought about it, "depends on how you feel that day." She told him with a shrug.

"Swarkvoski is crystals, gem. Beautiful jewelry and ornaments and other stuff. It's pretty. Who knows, maybe I can get my wedding jewelry from them instead of getting real diamonds because God damn that could get expensive." She sighed, "Victoria depends on what we are shooting. Most of it would be photos for the catalogue and online, it could be commercials, it could be the swimsuit edition. It all depends. I don't see most of them being more than two weeks. I don't know whe they would start. I told my agent after your fight which is good because they just released the college catalogue. Which means the next one comes in September and after that the winter catalogue. That's what I'm shooting for. I won't be walking the run way with wings but I'll be walking the runway, hopefully."

She rubbed her lips together, "I can plan the wedding. We agreed on a planner. We just have to pick one. We need to pick a date. We can work around the date. I think next fall. September 4th. That's my grandparents anniversary. I think the weather is perfect that time of year. The flowers will still be around with out screwing with my allergies. We need to pick a castle. We have the money. We just need to pick things out."

"I appreciate your honesty."

"I'm sure you will walk the runway babe. I mean look at you." He smiled at her. "Alright so the next year you're gonna be be busy." He nodded. "I'm sure you will do great baby." Chances were high his championship fight would ne within the next year. So his question the other night wasn't a bad question to ask. "Why am I waiting for the other shoe to fall."

Jake really didn't want her pushing their wedding off on someone else just so she could work. "Alright. That's normally Labor Day weekend...something to keep in mind. Things may be harder to book. But whatever you want."

"There is no other shoe." At least not one that she was planning on dropping.

Labor Day weekend, she didn't want to fight with a holiday. She sighed and bit her bottom lip, "The we need another day. I'm not fighting a holiday. We can do summer time. Or late fall it depends on the state."

She sighed, "Maybe it will be easier if we pick a castle first, then the day. Then everything else will fall into place."

"Okay." He rested his head back on the chair.

"We can just move it back a weekend. But I agree it will depend on the castle so we should figure that part out and see what season maks the place look the nicest. But someone else decided to beat us to this wedding thing." He shrugged.

"Im starving. Are you hungry? Have you had anything today?" He thought of just ordering something but he needed to stick to his diet. He looked exhausted.

So he was upset that Luke and Amy were getting married. She wasn't going to tell them to not get married. They loved each other. She knew he wasn't going to do it. He could have brought her castles to help her with the process so they could get the planning started.

"I'm not hungry. Yes, I ate today." She said softly. She stood up so they could go into the house. She cleaned up her stuff and took it to her office. After she told her agent what she wanted to pick up, she went to check on Owen. Nap time was over so she had to wake him up and change his diaper.

She took him downstairs and he didn't let her put him down. She got his food warmed up and set him in his high chair. She cut up a banana into tiny pieces and let him feed himself between feeding him bites of the food she made. Once he was done eating. She let him down and she started looking for castles that could be her possible wedding venue.

He already told her it bothered him a little bit but he wanted her happy. He didn't really care, he was stressed for the fight. Once the fight was over, it would be better. He figured of course she already ate so he sighed and got up going inside.

Inside Jake went to the fridge to see what they had to make that was healthy. He grabbed some fish and stuff to make a salad. Jake told Amy and Luke they could leave if they wanted to, that they had Owen under control for the night. So they said their goodbyes and left. Jake got his food and went to sit with Adri in the living room and let Owen crawl around.

"These gates were a good idea." He offered Adri a bite of his salad. Jake started looking at castle ideas with her. "If you see a couple you like after the fight we can go visit and check them out. I don't know if I want to book a place if we haven't seen it in person." Jake took a few more bites. He laid his head back on the couch a few times. "I feel like fucking shit."

Back
Top Bottom