Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She shook her head, "My brother was a different guy back then.l" she said softly. "He has changed since then. It doesn't matter now. Ben's far away somewhere. I'm with you and I won't have to see him again. And now I won't have to relive those memories because I am never thinking about it again."

She hugged him back and sighed, "Jake don't worry about it. You didn't know and it's not like I was fighting you off." She rubbed his chest. "You weren't that bad. A little annoying at one but you weren't that bad."

She shrugged her shoulder when he talked about her traveling. "I have a bigger chance of it happening by someone close to me rather than a stranger." She didn't know if that would make him feel better but it was worth a shot.

If she never wanted to think about it or relive it, he'd let it go. He just gave her a nod to show he wouldn't push it. "I do have a question...if you don't want to tell me you don't have to...but was that...your first?"

No excuse of why he was a bit of a jerk about it would make it better. Yes he was a guy. Yes he got horny. And yes his girlfriend was hot as hell and he was more than attracted to her. It was only natural that he would want to be intimate with her. But he was glad that they waited and made it special. Yes sex was fun and extremely hot and sexy with them at times, but they knew how to be more intimate and passionate too.

It only half made him feel better. "I'm going to do everything that I can to make sure no one ever hurts you again." His hand ran through her hair and rubbed her back. "We both don't have to deal with them again. I hate what happened to both of us. But in a weird twisted way, I'm glad Eddy was the way he was. Cause if he wasn't, I never would have met you." Jake gave her a kiss and just laid with her awhile until he knew she was asleep. Once she was asleep he too fell asleep.

Owen slept through the night for them, not getting up once for a bottle, but he got up early and wanted one. He woke up not happy, he was crying and calling for Adri, but Jake slid out of bed and picked Owen up and the two made their way to the kitchen to warm up a bottle for Owen. Once it was ready and in Owen's mouth he was one happy boy. He carried him back up to bed and sat on the bed as he fed Owen. Jake watched Adri sleep and thought about how much he loved her.

She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, "Yeah he was. And when he saw...he looked a little guilty but then he laughed and said he could have sworn I was a whore." She bit her tongue and sighed, "I don't want to talk about it anymore." She said softly.

She rubbed her lips together and hugged him tighter when he said his promise. She kissed him good night and put her he'd on her pillow. She stared in the darkness and waitied for sleep to come. Eventually she fell asleep but it wasn't very peaceful.

She heard Owen calling for her and she was waking up to get him. She saw Jake leave the room with him and she laid back on the bed. She closed her eyes and got a little more rest. She felt him sit on the bed and slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, "When he's finished, let him lay between us." She said softly and turned so she would be facing Owen.

Jake looked at Adri and just watched her a moment and just gave her a nod. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You didn't sleep well did you?" He could tell by the look on her face and he felt her tossing a bit.

Owen finished his bottle and Jake burped him, which he let out the biggest burp in a long time. "Woah dude. You burp worse than Luke." He l laid him on his legs a moment. "How was your breakfast? Was it delicious?" He let Owen grab his fingers and try to sit himself up. "Alright big guy. Mommy wants some cuddle time." He attacked his cheek with kisses and Owen just laughed.

Jake laid him down on his back between him and Adri. Jake then scooted down to lay next to them after setting the bottle on the stand. Owen rolled onto his side and started calling for Adri. "You're supposed to say daddy. Daddy." He tickled his sides. "You okay baby?" Jake looked at Adri.

She shook her head when he asked her how she slept, "Not well at all. I'll be happy when we are sleeping in our own bed again." She said softly. "But at least Owen slept the entire night. That's big news. I hope he keeps that up." She said softly. She laughed when he burped and smiled at Jake, "That's not something I want him to learn from Uncle Luke."

She took Owen and put him on the bed. She closed her eyes and sniffed the top of his head and smiled. Owen grabbed his nose and then his foot and cooed a little bit.

"I'm okay." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "I'm not feeling well though. I'm not feeling me best I mean." She explained.

Jake chuckled about Owen learning a bad habit from Uncle Luke. "Wow...that's right he really will be officially Uncle Luke. Oh we're in trouble...Babe...he's a boy. He's going to be burping and farting. Get used to it now."

He watched Owen and Adri with a smile. "I think we should put something extra cute on him to see mom. Are you going to let her hold him?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

Jake got up and crawled over Adri. "Can I do anything to fix that?" He asked softly and kissed her before giving her neck a few kisses and then blowing a raspberry on her neck. Owen squealed even though it wasn't his neck Jake got. He still thought it was funny. He looked at Owen and tickled his tummy. It was Jake's favorite thing, having mornings like this with his family. "Let's have a little date tonight after Owen goes down."

Adri laughed and shook her head, "No. He's not a boy. He's a little gentleman. He will not be burping and farting."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I guess. We are going to be right there. It's not like she can do anything to hurt him when we are right there." She sighed and nodded her head, "Yeah, she can hold him."

She shook her head, "I just need a little more sleep. He's due for a nap in an hour. I'll sleep with him and hopefully feel better when we wake up." She laughed when he blew a raspberry on her neck. "A date? We aren't going far are we? I think Amy is enjoying her time off with Luke. I don't want to thrust Owen on her last minute."

Jake gave Adri a look. "Right. No burping or farting. I will let you tell him that. Right now he needs to burp for his belly."

"I was going to leave it up to you. I'm going to back you. Whatever you think. After all you were the one saying we could do this so I'm letting you lead. And I have your back." He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"You need more sleep huh? I can take him to work out with me. He likes keeping me company while daddy works out. O likes when I do push ups and dips. I can take him so you can sleep. Or the three of us can sleep t ogether. Or if you want time alone with your baby boy I can work out." He kissed her softly and slowly. "We can stay right here. Dad will help keep an eye on him." He gave her nose a kiss and moved back to side if the bed.

"I know but when he's older he better not go around burping and farting in public. He will be my little gentleman." She was determined to make him the most gentlemanly and polite little boy his age.

She kissed him back and rubbed Owen's back. She looked at Owen and then looked at Jake. "Youo work out and take a shower and then you can join us. He won't be asleep for a little while so I won't get any rest for a little while. Will you get him his little giraffe to chew on for me? And the diaper bag, just in case." She yawned and kissed owned forehead.

She nodded her head to John watching Owen. She smiled when Jake kissed her and she kissed his chin. "I love you." She said softly and when Owen got his giraffe he started to chew on it. "We should be good while you go work out. Thank you for getting up with him."

"I'm sure with a mama like you, he will be the best little gentleman." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He nodded to her plan. "I may need help getting up if Luke kicks my ass kike he did before." He chuckled and kissed her again before getting up. "I love you too baby." He grabbed the giraffe and diaper bag and gave Owen the giraffe and put the bag close to Adri in case she needed it.

Jake pulled on shorts and gave Owen a kiss and then Adri one. "I'll be back shortly." He went downstairs and Luke was ready for a work out. Just as Jake predicted, Luke worked him hard. He was just as tired and sweaty as the other day.

After his work out he went up and showered. He stayed quiet to not wake his family up as be showered. Once he was done in the shower he climbed back in bed and cuddled up to his family.

She watched Owen play for a bit and she smiled at his big blue eyes. She tapped his little nose and let him hold on to her finger. She wasn't ready for him when he came into the world but now she couldn't imagine what life would be like with out him. She kissed his cheeks and and tickled his neck to head his infectious laughter.

Adri managed to get Owen down to sleep a little earlier than normal. She was dead tired and needed some more sleep. A couple times she fell asleep while he was chewing on his toy and she would wake up when he moved. When he was asleep, she followed him to dream land not too long after.

She didn't hear Jake come into the room and Owen was used to noise so Jake didn't wake him up either. It was a pretty cute picture with Adri and Owen cuddled up together and Owen's giraffe between them. They were both sleeping pretty peacefully and completely relaxed.

Jake just watched his family sleep for a few minutes with a smile on his face. He then took a picture and posted it online. The caption read, "Everyone is still tired at my house. Love #MyQueenAndLittlePrince #LoveLazyMornings."

He was careful to slide in and join them. He didn't want either to wake up. He was exhausted from his work out and happy for some more rest. He wrapped his arm around both Adri and Owen and snuggled close.

Jake just kept watching them sleep with his smile before hw drifted off to sleep too. In his sleep he let go of them both and turned to his stomach and continued to sleep. He slept until Owen woke up and started moving.

Adri woke up around the time Owen did. She opened her eyes and gave Owen's head a kiss. He was moving but he wasn't awake all the way yet so she laid there while he slowly woke up. She rubbed his stomach and smiled at him when his eyes finally opened and he did a really cute sleepy smile.

She kissed the back of Jake's head and picked Owen up to get him his real breakfast. But first she changed him and she put on some pajamas. She put him in a dinosaur shirt and pants pajamas set that John got him and took him downstairs.

By then he was completely awake and vocal. She set him on the floor and 'talked' to him while she got breakfast ready. Then she sat down in front of him and fed him. He seemed a lot happier than he did yesterday and he ate the whole thing without a fuss.

Jake stayed asleep for a bit longer. Luke and Amy were cuddling on the couch talking about the wedding. Amy started talking to Owen. "When can we have a little Owen?" She looked at Luke who got wide eyed. "Let's have some us time first."

When Jake woke up he checked email and Instagram. He replied to a few things then got up and put on a pair of cargo shorts and a tshirt. And headed downstairs.

Jake found Owen and Adri on the floor and crawled on the floor behind Owen and attacked his cheek with kisses. Owen jumped at first but then laughed. "Hi buddy." He kissed his head and then kissed Adri. "Feeling better? What time should we aim for to head to mom's? I'll call her."

"Anyone is welcome to come along." Amy looked at Luke who told her it was up to her. "We will go." She said softly. John sat down with coffee, "I think I'm going to go too." Jake looked at Adri surprised.

Adri laughed, "Don't let Jake and Luke be in the same room when you ask that question again. Okay?" She looked at Luke and then went back to feeding Owen.

"Don't scare the baby." She hit Jake's shoulder and gave him a kiss. "Somewhat. I think I have whatever he had yesterday." She rubbed Owen's hair to the side, "I think I will feel better soon. He seems to be doing much better." She shrugged her shoulder, "How about after lunch? That way we can feed him and he won't be grumpy and he will a few hours before his nap. So that should be when he is happiest."

Adri looked at John and opened her mouth but closed it and looked at Jake. Did they tell Eileen or did they keep John a surprise. She didn't know how to handle that.

Jake gave her a look. "Ow. Hit me again...see what happens." He laid on the floor by Owen.

"After lunch is fine. I can call her in a bit and tell her." He played with Owen's feet while he ate. Owen smiled at Jake. He waited till he was done to play with him.

"Pop, you sure about that?" John nodded. "I need to apologize and say somethings. Then if I have to, I'll leave." Jake looked at Adri. Well their trip just got more interesting.

"Oh really? What are you going to do, toughy?" She asked and hit him a couple times while she asked what he was going to do. He would probably tickle her later for that one.

Adri nodded her head, "Okay. Good." She sighed when Jake played with Owen's feet and distracted him, "He gets distracted enough. He doesn't need your help." She told him.

She didn't know why John needed to apologize but she was interested in seeing how that would work out. "Why don't you go call your mom whike I finish feeding Owen. If you keep playing with him he won't eat."

Since Adri asked what he'd do, he went for it. "This." He crawled over to her and grabbed the food so it didn't spill and he pushed her onto her back playfully and pretended to put her in locks and knee her. He'd go for it then barely touch her. Then he got her in a lock and tickled her. He waited until she tapped before he let her go. Once he let her go he moved back over to where he was.

He stuck his tongue out at Adri about him tickling Owen's feet. "Well he's my son of course he gets distracted. But fine...grumpy pants I'll leave him alone." He stuck his tongue out again.

Jake got up and called his mother. He informed her that everyone was coming to see her. He repeated everyone. She said she was excited to see everyone. He didn't think she understood that John was coming too. But she'd soon find out. He wasn't going to spell it out for her. When the call was over he went into the living room. "Do you need me to get him dress and in a knew diaper?"

Adri laughed and half heartedly fought him off of her. When he let her up, she fixed her shirt and hit him again, "You ass." She hit his butt when he moved back to his original position and shook her head. While they were goofing around, Owen tried to scoot away towards a toy and she caught him and pulled him back to her.

"Good, now go away." She shooed Jake away with her hand and kept feeding Owen. "Daddy's a big butt, huh buddy? He knows you like to eat." She poked his chubby cheek and kissed his forehead.

When he finished eating, she wiped his face and let him go play. She made herself a smoothie for breakfast and watched Jake walk back into the livi room. She put her smoothie in her plastic straw cup and took a sip. "Sure. I think he's going to wear a polo today and jeans. I'll pull out his clothes and yours and then mine." She kissed Jake's temple and sat next to him on the couch, they had some time before they had to get ready.

"Way to curse in front of the kid." Like Owen knew what was being said but Jake had to give her crap anyway. "You're just mad cause I did something about it, like I said I would."

Jake looked at Amy on his way out to call his mother. "See how I'm treated. This is borderline abuse." He teased.

He stole a sip of her smoothie. "You didn't make your fiance anything?" He looked hurt but was just being playful. "Polo and jeans huh? What's wrong with my cargo shorts and shirt? Are you going to make us match? Please tell me you aren't."

Luke laughed, "Wow man, your girl sets your clothes out for you? That's really manly."

"Don't be jealous..." Jake played with Owen on the couch and talked to him. He gave him a few kisses and raspberries then talked to him in goofy voices. It was nice to be able to relax before seeing his mother. "I don't think mom understood that everyone was coming today."

"You attacked me. They saw it. If anyone's getting abused, it's me." She teased right back. "You big baby."

She shook her head, "No I didn't make my fiancé anything because he has a fridge full of food he can eat." She frowned st him, "What's wrong with matching?" She asked, now it was her turn to playfully look hurt. "No you aren't matching but I do want you in jeans. You can keep the shirt." She looked at Amy, "So Amy, what's Luke going to wear?" Adri asked.

"I don't know yet, maybe a button up. First time meeting mom he has to look nice." Amy rubbed his thigh and looked him over, "What all did you pack? I feel like you've worn those pants since you have been here."

Adri looked at John and shrugged her shoulder, "She'll find out soon enough and hopefully she's too excited to meet Owen to co plain too much or sour her mood."

"You're a big baby." He argued back like a little kid, just to be playful.

"That's awful nice of you. Your fiance worked out hard this morning and nothing. Not even a piece of toast and banana. I would have still made you something." It was true he would have but he's just picking on her. "Why am I wearing jeans? It's hot."

Luke look offended. "I have not worn these pants everyday. I can dress myself thank you. I'll wear something nice to meet mom."

"Now who's trying to dress their fiance." Jake teased back with a grin.

John shook his head, "I'm not meaning to stir things up. But...it's kind of hurtful that she kept my kids from me. And allowed them to be hurt in more ways than one. I'm the bad guy?"

"Pop...That's going to start stuff." Jake said looking at John.

"I know, but I'm not saying that. I'm apologizing for the mistake I made. But more importantly, I'm sorry to the two of you. If I hadn't made that mistake, you never would have been abused..." He looked down, angry at himself.

"Pop...if you never made your mistake you are right, we may not have been abused. But then I wouldn't have started fighting, I wouldn't have had Owen and met the most amazing, beautiful woman in the world." He gave Adri a quick kiss. "And Amy wouldn't have met Luke. Yes it sucked, royally. But it led us here. Together." John nodded. "I still need to apologize."

"We don't blame you dad." Jake said and Amy agreed.

Adri rolled her eyes, "My fiancé always has a hard workout." She reminded and offered him a sip of her smoothie. Well, she let him try to get a sip. She moved the straw everytime he got close to it. "Oh good, you don't want a sip." She smiled and took a sip of her smoothie. She winked at him and looked at John.

She smiled st Jake and got off of the couch. She made some toast and cut up a banana. She put it on a plate and gave it to Jake. She kissed his temple, "See if Owen will eat the banana. Tiny pieces though, okay?" She ruffled Jake's hair and went upstairs to get their clothes ready. Adri went with a white tank top and a light Jean button up shirt that she left unbuttoned and white jeans. She got some jean shorts for Owen and a cute little Ralph Lauren polo and she pulled Levi's out for Jake. She ironed the jeans and her shirt and set it on the bed. This whole no make up thing was doing wonders for her get ready time. She didn't take nearly as long which was kind of nice.

She went back downstairs and sat next to Jake, "Did he like it?" She asked and pushed Jake's hair back and to the side. "All of the clothes are picked out and ironed. Whenever you are ready."

"You want me to beat you up again don't you." He poked her hip.

"Yes mom. I know. Tiny pieces." He pulled her upper half down and gave her a kiss. "Thanks for breakfast baby. Love you." He eat a few bites of toast and then bit a piece of banana into a small piece and fed it to Owen. Owen chewed on it and said, "Mmmm" Jake laughed. "I think he likes it." He fed him the other piece and stole a few of his own. Once the other piece was gone he wanted more. "Didn't mommy feed you already? Why you eating all of daddy's breakfast?" Jake could just get a new banana if he needed. He was glad Owen was eating something and something healthy.

When Adri came back down Owen was still chewing on a piece of banana. "Your son loved it. He ate over half of my banana mama. So papa is going to have to go get his own." He put the play down when it was empty. "I'm just going to sit here a minute." He rested his head on her shoulder.

Amy told Adri she looked pretty and she liked her outfit even though it was simple.

Jake looked her over. "Eh you look alright." He teased and kissed her temple and whispered she looks better without anything on. Jake had to whisper her name in her ear right after. He sat with them for about ten minutes before getting up with Owen. "Alright big guy let's get you cleaned up and changed. We will be back babe." Jake carried him up to the bedroom and laid him on the bed and got a washcloth to clean him up from his banana. He then stripped him and changed his diaper. With a clean butt he got him dressed in his outfit Adri picked out for him. Jake then got dressed himself in the jeans and fixed his hair with some of the product that he got. He even combed Owen's.

The pair then went back downstairs. He stood in front of Adri. "Well mommy how do your men look?"

"Well if someone didn't distract him while he was eating..." She looked at Jake and shrugged her shoulder, "It's probably be cause he is growing. I will figure out and make sure we are feeding him enough."

She smiled at Amy, "Thank you Amy. I might try this whole no make up thing out when we get to Vegas. It is nice not having to worry about looking flawless all the time." She shrugged her shoulder. "We will see." She poked Jake, "I look better than you." She teased and giggled when he whispered in her ear. She gave his cheek a kiss and tried not to blush in front of his family.

When they came back she smiled at the both of them,"Well Baby Boo looks handsome and adorable. Big boo, you could use some help. Lift your shirt up a little...a little more...just a little more." She smiled when his abs were out completely and giggled, "Amazing. My compliments to your trainer." She smiled at Luke and held her hands out for Owen.

Back
Top Bottom