Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"It's sports Illistrated." She shrugged her shoulder, "They have connections." Modeling was nothing like fighting. Once Jake won his championship, he would be gone doing a bunch of interviews too. Then he'd be doing campaigns and sponsorships. Everyone would want apiece of him. With Adri she just had to have the right connections and a great agent and she was working when she wanted too.

She swatted by her ear but the bug was long gone by then. She went into the house and grabbed a bug band that kept the bugs away. She took her seat again but she felt itchy just knowing a bug flew by her. She went inside again and grabbed another three bands. She put one on Jake's wrist and ankle and then on her wrist. Now all bugs would stay away from them.

"What did you ask?" She asked, then remembered, "Oh yes. Nice and toasty." She rubbed his knee. "Are you ready for this fight?" She asked and looked at his s'more. It looked delicous and full of calories but she would not give into the craving.

"Just let me know when I need to set the DVR to record them." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. His eyes looked in hers a moment when they caught them from the glow of the fire. Amy asked her a bunch of questions about the process of them taking the photos. Modeling always interested her but she never felt she had the body for it. She was no Adri.

Jake chuckled at Adri and pulled her into his lap wrapping his arms around her. "Babe...that's just to keep mosquitoes away. There are other bugs out here...we are outside." He found it rather cute that she hated bugs but most girls did. Amy was okay with them because she grew up with them and they never bothered her.

His eyes shifted his eyes to Luke. Luke raised an eyebrow. His eyes shifted back to Adri. "Right this minute, mentally, no. Up until this trip physically yes. But I haven't really worked out since I got here so I need to tomorrow. A good hard workout and small training session. Luke told him they would do it first thing in the day so he could do whatever the rest of the day. Jake needed to get back on track or he could be humiliated in the octagon. His head wasn't there but in time it could and would be.

Jake offered her a bite of his smore. He knew she'd probably not let him make her one so maybe she'd take a bite.

"You can always go with me one day and see what it's like." She offered. She had the perfect plan for when Amy should go with her but she couldn't say anything about it right now. She did have something special planned and it would be fun if Amy joined in on it.

Adri got up one more time and grabbed a can. She walked out into the grass and sprayed a cloud of bug spray and then walked into it. She sat next to Jake and kept the can away from the fire so it didn't explode. "Problem solved but now I need another shower." She smelt like bug spray.

"I need you to get your head in the game Boo. Maybe this trip was too much. Next time we will stay home so you can focus and train." As much as she didn't want him to fight Bisping, she did want him to win this fight. Once he beat Bisping he'd be champion.

She looked at the sugary goodness she was being offered and the. Looked at Jake, "I hate you, you know that right?" She grumbled and was going to take a bite but she decided to be good at the last minute. "I can't." She said softly and shook her head. "And I won't."

Jake gave Adri a look. He didn't like the idea of his sister being a model. For one she was their nanny. Who else would they trust with Owen? Secondly, he didn't want men drooling over his future wife and his sister. He would talk to her about it later though. He knew he'd get gained up on if he brought it up now.

John chuckled a bit at Adri. Jake coughed a bit when she sat back down with him. "Did you inhale it cause I am." He teased. "Yeah you do. We could always shower together..."

He sighed. "Please don't..." He rolled his eyes a bit. "You are the one who kept telling me I should come." He said softly. "I don't want you getting on my ass about it. I know I need to train and I will. I don't need you stressing me out on top of it." He gave Luke the rest of smore not really wanting any more of it. He sat there a few minutes before getting up. "I'm going to go for a walk."

"I tried not too." She smiled at him, "The smell will go away." She rubbed her skin and shrugged her shoulder, "Whatever keeps the bugs away." She crossed her legs and watched the fire.

"I know Boo but maybe it was too much." There were a few things that did to according to plan with the trip. It probably would have been best if she didn't push this trip so close to a fight. The family could have gone somewhere more relaxing.

"I'm not trying to stress you out." She said defensively. She shook her head and watched the fire some more. She nodded her head when he said he was going for a walk. She sat with John, Luke and Amy for a little while longer. She started to get tired so she said good night to everyone and then went up to check on Owen.

She took another shower and climbed into bed. She replied to some emails and viewed some media outlets to see what was going on in the world.

He grabbed a bottle of water and took off heading for a trail. John looked up at him, "It's dark...don't go too far." Jake stopped and sighed a moment but then just went back to walking. He knew Adri meant well with all of it, but it was still stressful. He was only gone a little while before returning. It wasn't a surprise to see Adri gone from the fire. Luke and Amy were snuggled up together and John had went to bed as well to give them some time alone after he saw Jake got back safely. Everyone said good night and Jake also headed up to bed.

He went into their room and pulled his hoodie off and checked on Owen. He leaned down and fixed the little guy's blanket. Jake then brushed his teeth then crawled into bed and kissed Adri's shoulder. "I'm sorry I got a little upset earlier. But can we talk and night fight about something?" He wanted to talk about something bothering him but didn't want to fight about it. It may just be him over thinking it and being extra sensitive with everything that had already happened.

"What do you mean by you 'needing' me to get the head in the game. I know you say it doesn't matter I lose a fight but...I don't know." He shook his head and just figured he was overthinking things. "I'm sorry. I think I'm just stressed about the whole trip. But it needed to happen. The media won't understand that. They will just eat me alive. And I know that. And honestly at this point with my week. I don't give a shit." He shrugged.

"I didn't mean anything by it. I always want your head in the ring. I don't want you getting distracted while you're in the ring. Whe. I am at work my head is always in the game or I won't do a good job. That's all." She explained.

She didnt know what to tell him about the media. Things got out of control and it was one thing she wished she could change about the trip. She wished she didn't push so hard to get Jake to visit his step father but it was done and they just had to move on.

"Next time we won't do something like before a fight. We will go to the beach or something. I shouldn't have pushed to come here."

He understood what she was saying about his head being ready for the fight. If it wasn't, he'd potentially get seriously hurt. "Yeah. I'm sorry." He moved to his back and ran his hands over his face and let out a sigh. "This trip I've just had him in my head and I think the worst even when you don't mean it that way. I'm sorry."

He pulled her into his arms and held her close. "We won't have a next time for something like this baby. It's okay. I needed to do it. For me not him. I needed to say things to him. And now I have to stop letting him have an effect on me. And by going in there and kicking ass and winning would be doing that." His hand rubbed her back.

"I just hate that you have to travel for your promoting SI and I have to stay back to train. I want to be there supporting you. Cause I am super proud of you." He held her closer and kissed her shoulder.

They had one more big day when they went to visit Eileen. Luckily they had a day to spend relaxing before having to do that. The next day Jake spent most of the morning working out with Luke. When he came into the living room Jake could barely move. He collapsed on the floor by Owen as he tried to catch his breath. Luke just smiled with pride. Jake was covered in swear, his hair was wet as if he just got out of the pool or shower.

"I know you support. You don't have to be in the room with me to support me. Everything you do at home helps me. I know that you are holding down the fort and taking care of Max and Owen and that's all I want from you." She told him and kissed his temple.

Adri and Owen spent the morning in bed. He seemed warm to her but he wasn't showing any other signs of being sick. He didn't eat his normal amount of break fast but he still wanted to play. They did get out of bed and went downstairs so that Adri could eat. She grimaced when she saw how sweaty Jake was. Owen closed the distance between them by scooting over.

He was about to lay on Jake when Adri scooped him up and tossed him in the air. "Daddy is yucky." She told her son and looked at Jake. "He needs a shower and then you can attack him all you want." She acted like she was eating his neck and got him to squeal in delight. She picked up her smoothie and sipper on it.

"You look like you got your ass kicked." Adri said standing over Jake. She smiled down at him, "Go take a shower. I'll make a protein shake for you."

"Yeah but do other people see it that way or do they just see us apart and after this trip...it may give them something else to talk about. But if know I love and support you then I'll hold your castle down my queen." He kissed her softly.

Jake smiled as Owen started to close the distance. "Hey buddy." He watched Adri pick him up and he smiled as he watched them together and laughed at Owen's laugh, it was so addicting.

"Nice to see you too.." Jake said and smiled at Adri. Luke laughed, "Because he did get his ass kicked." Jake turned his head and looked at him. "You are lucky I can't get up right now. You just gave me a good work out. It's not like you beat me in the ring or anything." Luke just grinned and kissed Amy who refused to touch him all sweaty. She told him to go shower too, "At least I can get up at shower with ease. Do you need Adri to hold you up in the shower?" He chuckled and headed upstairs. Jake looked at Luke with a death look and flicked him off all while Amy and John laughed.

Jake turned to stomach and just told himself he needed to do one last push up to get his butt off the floor. He did it, but barely. "If I'm not back in an hour...send a search party." He smiled and went upstairs but was moving slow. Once he stripped down after getting to the bathroom he started a cool shower and got in. He just stood there awhile letting the water rain over him. After cleaning his body and hair he got out and dressed in just a pair of shorts.

He went downstairs and looked around for his baby boy. "Where's my buddy at? Where's Daddy's O?"

Adri smiled and Luke and Jake and shook her head. They have been brothers the second they started working together. The wedding just made them official brothers. She was glad he got along with his sisters fiancé. She hoped he had that type of relationship with all of her brothers.

When Jake went upstairs she made his smoothie and set it in the fridge. She played with Owen on the floor and did eve thing she could to make him laugh. He was only in diaper since he was still pretty warm. She couldn't figure out why though and since he was a premature baby, they had to keep their eye on his health.

"You have a smoothie in the fridge." She told Jake. "And Owen is ready for some daddy play time." She got up and walked over to Jake, leaving Owen with John. "Owen feels warm and it's probably nothing but it's something we should keep an eye on."

Jake grabbed his smootie and took a few drinks and looked at Adri when she walked over. "Thank you baby." He motioned to the smoothie then looked over at Owen on the floor. He got a bit concerned when she mentioned Owen being a bit warm. "Has he been acting okay? Has he been fussy?"

He took a few more drinks before crawling on the floor next to Owen. He set his drink on the stand. "You feeling okay big guy?" He picked him up and attacked his face and stomach with kisses. Owen smiled and laughed. "You seem happy." Jake played with Owen awhile on the floor.

While Jake was on the floor he had a few calls about 200 and promotions for it. He let them go to voicemail though. Nothing was important that he had to deal with it right away. The rest of the night he kept an eye on Owen and once he was put in bed he found Adri. "Hey come with me..."

"He's fine, he's just warm." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. If he did get sick it would probably just be the common cold. He could have caught a bug from the plane and they would all probably catch it now.

Nothing really happened for the rest of the day. Owen got a little warmer and when that happened he just wanted to be held and cuddled which Adri did happily. He called her by name, and it made her feel special, but he was willing to be held by anyone.

She let Jake put him to bed and she kicked her feet up. Right as she got comfortable Jake called her. She sighed and stood up. "Are you strong enough to give me a piggy back ride?" She asked and out her arm around his waist. "What's up chicken butt?" She asked and walked with him wherever he wanted to take her.

Jake kept a close eye on Owen all day. He didn't want his little guy sick, but he figured it was just because of his teeth but who knew for sure. He didn't mind that Owen wanted his mama all day.

He felt bad she just got comfortable. "I am more than strong enough." He gave her a kiss then moved and squatted down for her to jump on his back. Once she was there he held onto her legs and then started to walk down a trail. "I just wanted to show you something." On the walk down the trail in the woods he told her that he wondered if Owen's issues was his teeth.

After a ways he got to a clearing with some rocks that over looked the mountains but it was far enough away from the house or any other buildings it was pitch dark except for the moon and the stars. The sky and mountains were beautiful. "I wanted to show you this..." Jake said softly and held onto Adri for a bit longer just looking up at the sky with her.

She got on his back happily and kissed his neck as he gave her a piggy back ride. "It could be his teeth, i guess. I'm not sure."

She looked around the darkness as they walked. Who knew what kind of wild life was plotting on them from the bushes. It was kind of freaky to think about it. She held on to Jake a little tighter. "If something come popping out of the bushes I'm running to the cabin." She told him so he wasn't surprised when she just disappeared if doe thing jumped out.

She looked at the view of the mountains and then up st the sky and all of the stars. You couldn't see this in Vegas because of all of the lights. Out here it was beautiful. "Is this where you came yesterday?" She asked softly and rubbed his chest. "It's beautiful."

They definitely couldn't see the sky like that in Vegas. Not really anywhere that they had traveled to because they were big cities. He would love to have a vacation cabin there. Maybe when they had more money, it could be a possibility.

He gave her a nod. "Yeah. It is very peaceful. And beautiful. I figured you'd like it." He rested his head back against her. "I love you Adriana. And I know this trip hasn't been easy for any of us. But thanks for supporting me and telling me I should do it. I needed to. It's good I came. Plus Owen is going to get to spend time with his grandma finally." He sighed a bit. "I still can't help but feel like your parents are more family to me than my own mother. It's pretty sad." He kissed her cheek. "But I'm glad I have them. And you." He wanted to make sure that she knew he appreciated what she was doing for him and that he wasn't upset with her for making him come. She gave him the strength to even see Eddy.

"I should have proposed to you here..." He grinned and then pointed out some of the constellations to her. He knew a lot about the stars and constellations.

She smiled at him and kissed him softly. "I'm glad you're happy. That's all I want for you right now. I want you to be happy and healthy." She rubbed his side and put her head against him. "I love you." She added softly.

"I liked your proposal." She told him. "I wouldn't change it for the world." A proposal out here would have been beautiful though. Especially with a nice candlelight dinner and less bugs flying around. She smiled when he went over all of the constellations. She rubbed his back and pointed to all of the stars. She knew were Mars was and the Big Dipper but that was about it.

"So when Owen is the worlds cutest Boy Scout, are you going to be a group leader?" She asked him. "You seem to know a lot about this stuff and you like camping. It could be fun."

"You're the reason I'm happy. You and our little guy who's fast asleep." He was actually a pretty lucky guy.

Jake was proud that she liked her proposal. "I'm glad you liked it. I worked hard on it." They could still go out there with a candle lit dinner. They still had time and it would be fairly easy. Maybe he'd do that for her after all.

He never thought about being a Boy Scout leader but it would be fun. "Yeah maybe. It seems fun. I've read a lot of books when I was younger. And honestly I'd sneak out of the yard and had a place I could go to see the stars. So then I got books about the constellations and memorized them. I would love to go camping with dad, Owen and myself. It would be a fun bonding time. But then we all could go." He looked back at Adri wondering how she'd react to going camping.

They stayed out there awhile longer before Jake carried her back towards the cabin with her on his back still. "Do you want to go swimming?" He started for the pool. "I can toss you right in if you want."

"I'm glad you excluded me..." She started but he added her right before she could finish that sentence. "I don't go camping I go glamping. Like what we are doing now. We are in a nice cabin in the middle of nowhere. This is my idea of camping." She smiled happily. "If you boys want to go outside in a tent and fish and do all of that, then by all means go ahead but I will be in my nice house with the AC and shower and indoor plumping and no bugs."

She put her chin on his shoulder when he carried her back to the cabin. She looked up st the stars while he walked, "We should do this more often." She said softly. "I like it when you carry me." Again she spoke to soon because he was running for the pool.

"Don't you dare Jacob!" She told him but got prepared for the water to surround her. "You are washing my hair if you jump in that pool."

"How about a camper or RV would you camp then?" He looked back at her. "I'll throw in your own bottle of bug spray." He grinned and gave her a kiss.

"You are light as a feather. I probably should do a workout like this while we are here. I could have you on my back and run up the mountain and back." That actually sounded like fun. "I like working out together. It's nice."

Jake laughed when she called him Jacob. That meant he'd be in trouble. He went up and acted like he was going to jump in the pool but instead flopped her onto a lounge chair. He straddled the chair and leaned over her tickling her and leaning over to blow raspberries on her neck. "What are you going to do your tag team partner is in bed cause it's passed his bedtime." He smiled.

She thought about it and slowly nodded her head, "Maybe. Depends on the camper." She laughed and shook her head, "You aren't selling me on bug spray. I'm going to need a little more than that." She smiled.

She laughed, "You're the one working out. I'm just hanging on your back."

She pushed his chest and laughed, "I am not Owen." She laughed harder when he tickled her again. She pursed his chest again, "I hate you so much." She giggled. She smiled at him and shook her head, "Oh, you are so going to pay for this." She promised and kissed him softly.

"I can make sure it has a toilet and shower. Just for my love. And...maybe a fan." He smiled with a chuckle. He knew the agreement would have to have more than just bug spray and a building for her to go into.

He chuckled. "You should work out with me. Then you could eat more of what you wanted and not have to worry about shakes or smoothies all the time. Anyone can eat whatever they want they just need to workout with it too. But if you don't want to work out then you can just get jumbled around on my back. That's fine." He smiled.

Jake just laughed and kept nodding to her saying she hated him and was going to pay. "You can see I'm super worried about it. What you going to do? Hmmm?" He looked in her eyes before kissing her slowly and softly. He kept kissing her slowly. The more kisses he was giving her, the more he wanted her.

"And maybe...wifi?" She added with a smile. "And this better be in the RV. I want a toilet, shower and wifi IN the RV. Actually, we are going to look at RV's together. And I get to pick the RV myself." She smiled happily. "Then I'll go camping with you." She raised an eyebrow and wondered how he felt about that.

She smiled, "I don't want to work out. I work out enough. If anyone needs to stressing about something, it's you stressing about what I eat. I'm fine Jake. Worry about something else." She told him and rubbed his chest.

"Just wait until Owen is awake. We are going to take you down." She laughed. He kissed her and she kissed him back and put her arms behind his neck. "Actually..." She said between kisses. "I'm going to get you back right now." She kissed him again.

Jake laughed. "No promises on wifi. It may be hard to have in the RV and it would depend on the location we are at. But...I could maybe let you pick out the RV. If it's within reason. Sure." He smiled and gave her cheek a kiss.

He was worried about her. He noticed she didn't eat much anymore and it didn't sit well with him. She was always worried about how she looked for the media and her jobs that he felt he was starving herself and that bothered him. He would speak up about it if he felt it really was having an impact on her health.

"I'm so scared of big bad O and Adri. I think I can handle you two." He smiled and kept kissing her. "Oh you are you?" He grinned and kept kissing her. "What are you going do?" He nipped her bottom lip as they kissed.

Adri smiled and kept kissing him, "It's what..." She kissed him again, "I'm not..." She kissed him one more time, "Going to do." She gave him one more kiss and then slipped off of the bench.

"Have a good night, handsome." She smiled at Jake and walked into the house. She checked on Owen and gave him a kiss. She went into the bathroom and looked herself over. She as as thin as when they met. Jake was just being over critical.

She got in bed and got comfortable. She waited for Jake to come to bed with her.

Back
Top Bottom