Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He let out a moan and kissed her back each and every time she kissed him. He smiled and watched her walk inside. Damn she was sexy but also a tease.

Jake went inside and upstairs to their room. He also checked on Owen who was fast asleep in the pack and play. He had his pacifier in his mouth and looked cute. He just hoped that he stayed asleep. Some mama and papa time sounded very nice to Jake. They hadn't gotten a lot of that since they were in Colorado.

He then took off his shirt and shorts to get ready for bed. In the process he couldn't help but flex a few times, trying to get her turned on a bit. Then he climbed into the bed. He kissed her shoulder. "Hi..." He said softly before kissing her neck and shoulder before sucking on both softly.

She rolled her eyes when he started flexing, she shook her head and pulled the covers back on his side of the bed. She turned back to her emails and sighed when he started kissing on her shoulder and neck.

"Jake." She said softly and turned to face him. She kissed him softly and out her hand on his hip, "No." She whispered against his lips and went back to her emails. She laughed to herself and tried to keep quiet so she didn't wake Owen.

She turned her light off and set her iPad down. She checked to make sure her phone was charging and she turned to face Jake. She put her hand on his chest and moved it down to his boxers. She slipped her fingers under the elastic band and wrapped her hand around his shaft.

"On a scale of 1-10 how unfair do you think I am being?"

Jake stopped when she said no. He let out a sigh and chilled a bit but ran his hand up an down her back. After a few moments he went back to kissing and nipping her neck.

Then when she turned and faced him, his eyes stayed on hers while she moved her hand down him and into his boxer briefs. He let out a moan. "Uhh...well..." He spoke softly to not wake Owen up. "It depends if you stop or keep going. If you stop you'd be a ten. Right now with just what you are doing. A good six. Don't be unfair babe...."

His hand ran up her body slowly and stopped at her chest, where he massaged her slowly. He went back to her neck before kissing down to her chest. His hands started pulling her shirt up and off of her.

She smiled, "Only a six." She nodded her head, "Okay." She said softly. "And what of it did this?" She asked and let go of his shaft and moved her hand down to cup and massage his balls. "Am I being unfair?" She asked. Her arm moved up and down against his shaft.

"No, no no," she let him go and pushed her shirt back down. "This is payback, remember? You don't get what you want. I get what I want. And right now I want to see you squirm."

She rubbed him through his boxers with a smile. "You know I love you, right?" She asked and kissed his cheek and then his jaw. She nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck. "I love you so much."

"It was only a six cause I didn't know where you were going next..." He said with a little chuckle. Then she moved down to his balls and he let out a sigh and a small moan. "Yeah now we are at an eight." He nodded.

Then when she pulled her shirt back down. "A nine. You just pushed to a nine." He shook his head. "You are evil Adriana. Just evil." He shook his head again and let out another moan. He was slowly growing harder in his boxers from her moving her hand over him.

He nodded at her. "Yeah I know." He said in a whisper. "I love you too baby." His head moved out of the way to let her kiss and nibble on him. "Why do you have to be so evil..." The whole time he tried to stay quiet cause it would be evil if their son woke up and they couldn't have their time together. "Am I allowed to touch you at least?"

"Ooh, I love it when you say my name." She whispered in his ear. "And for the record, you pushed us to a nine." She giggled softly.

"You can touch, if you want to push this to a ten." She looked at his profile and smiled to herself. She continued to rub him through his boxers and rubbed her lips together. She was waiting for him to be at his hardest point and then she would stop teasing and let him play. She did love this though. She much power in the tip of her fingers.

"I don't know if you'll be quiet enough when the time comes to play. Do you think you will be quiet enough?" She asked him.

Jake smiled as he had no idea how much she liked when he said her name. "Really?" He said her name again in the form of a moan, right in her ear. He would normally protest that he had anything to do with it but he was enjoying what she was doing too much to argue plus he wasn't risking waking up Owen by arguing playfully.

The more she rubbed him, the harder he grew in her hands. He couldn't keep his hands to himself anymore. His hand went down and slid into her panties and he started to rub her clit.

"Oh...I'll be quiet enough. Will you? You can get pretty loud. If I start to get loud I'll just bite you." He nipped at her shoulder.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the way he said her name. "Just like that." She said softly and kissed him softly. She could feel him getting harder and he was starting to get to the boiling point. She was almost ready to jump his bones but her is hand slipped into her underwear.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes. "You were being so good." She said softly. It was too late to stop now. Jake was hard as possible and ready to play. She wanted him now. She giggled and nodded her head, "I'll be quiet and I'll bite you right back if I need too."

She stopped moving her hand and pulled it away from him. She kissed him softly and pushed her underwear down and her shirt up and off. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked softly and moved on top of Jake. She dragged her wet aching slit up and down against his shaft, "Because I don't know if you're ready."

He would say her name over and over if that's what the woman wanted and turned her on. Now he had some ammunition if needed it on his side. He also enjoyed hearing her moan. "I'll keep being good. I promise." He nipped at her ear and rubbed a bit faster. He didn't mind if she needed to bite him. "Please do," He said referring to the biting, "cause we have to stop...I will not be happy."

His fingers trailed over her body as she looked down at him. Jake let out another small moan and nod. "Yeah I'm sure." He put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. "I want you Adriana."

His fingertips ran from over her chest to her back and back to her chest where they teased her nipples. He loved the feeling over her sliding back and forth over him. It didn't take long for him to be wishing they were home so they could be as loud as they wanted and do whatever they wanted. He kept kissing her slow and deeply, letting his tongue play with hers.

She moved all the way up and then slid back and down until he was deep inside of her. She moaned softly and sat up straight. They couldn't be too loud, they couldn't move to fast or their bodies would be too loud when they connected to each other.

So she moved her body up slowly and then brought it back down nice and slow. Her nails bit into his skin and she bit her bottom lip to keep quiet. She moved her body over his and put her hands on either side of his head. She kissed his forehead, nose and then his lips.

"I love you." She said softly and kept rocking her body. "Say it again." She said softly eating to hear him say her name. It sounded the best when it came from his lips.

Jake let out a moan when she slid onto him. It was a quiet moan and his hands moved to her hips. He was more than okay with a slow love making session. Then she added her nails against his skin. And his head tilted back a bit from how good it felt. He loved when her nails dragged over his skin.

He kissed her back softly. "You feel so good." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you Adriana." He kissed her neck and nipped her ear. "I want you Adriana." He moaned into her ear and let another moan of him saying her. His hips rocked up slowly up to meet her hips as left hand moved up to her chest where they played with her nipples. He knew they had to be careful and be quiet but he wanted her to go faster, "Faster Adriana." He spoke right into her ear with his warm breath against her skin.

She moved her hips faster for him and sat up so he could play with her nipples even more. She put a hand on his chest to steady herself and looked down into his eyes. She smiled at him and moaned as she moved her hips as fast she could without making too much noise.

Instead of moving up and down, she moved back and forth so he got the friction and there was hardly any noise. When she moved like that, she could go as fast she wanted. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, "I think I'm going to cum." She said softly.

She kept moving her hips and grabbed his hand from her breast and pushed it down to her clit. "Oh god." She moaned and bit her bottom lip.

He let out another moan. Jake actually liked the positioning, he found it feel extremely well. He smiled back until she tilted her head back. He told her to cum when wanted to. He loved how it felt when she came.

His hand got pushed down to her clit. He started rubbing Adri quickly. He sat up and wrapped his free arm around her so her chest was pressed against his. This way too if she needed to quiet herself his shoulder was there to bite if she needed it. His fingertips started to massage and pull at her clit gently but quickly.

"Let me feel you Adri. Cum on me." He whispered and moaned as he nipped her neck. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled it slightly to get her neck under her chin.

Her body stiffened and then she started to shake as an orgasm crashed over her body. She held on to Jake for dear life and rode her orgasm out. She pressed her lisp agaidnt his shoulder and kissed it and then gave it a small playful bite.

She continued to move her hips to get Jake to cum. She rubbed Jake's cheek and kissed him on the lips. She moved her legs so they were behind him with her feet together.

When he was finished she sat with him inside of her. She kissed him softly and just enjoyed their private time. "We should go on a family vacation. Just the three of us. After your fight." She said softly.

"Some island or something peaceful."

Feeling Adri cum against him and how she kept moving, set him over the edge. His thrusts slowed but didn't stop until he was finished. He moaned and rested his forehead against her shoulder just long enough to finish. His chest rose and fell as he tried to catch his breath. Jake moved her hair from her face and kissed her lovingly.

His arms wrapped around her and held her close, so their chest continued to press together. He would give her small softly kisses every so often. "A vacation seems nice." He loved the way her chest felt pressed against his. They didn't get a lot of alone time that they spend being so close, intimate, and affectionate.

"Wait...you want to take a baby to an island? Just the three of us? Baby he'd fry on the beach. We'd have to stay in the hotel." A family vacation seemed nice though. "What if we just go to LA. We can stay in the apartment. Take him to the beach but if we only stay an hour it's no big deal. Plus we wouldn't have to pack as much." His fingertips trailed up and down her spine.

"Okay, maybe not an island but a vacation somewhere nice." She said softly.

They could go to LA but she was there so much it didn't feel like much of a vacation. "How about San Diego?" She asked. "We can get a nice hotel room that look over the pacific beach. It will be nice and peaceful." She rubbed the back of his head and kissed his forehead.

"We have time to talk about it and decide where we want to go. Okay? We will see how you feel after your fight." She rubbed his cheek and kissed him softly.

He thought about her idea. "We could do that. And we could take O to the zoo. He probably is at the age he'd like it. Probably won't remember it but he would like it. Seeing the animals. Maybe we could make it a tradition to take him to a zoo every year." His eyes closed when she kissed his head.

He kissed her back. "I'm hoping I feel freaking awesome because I knocked Souza out. I need it to be a short fight. And from now till my next fight I need to work on improving my cardio even more." Jake had a lot he needed to work on for his upcoming fights.

"You kind of have me spoiled right now you know that? I've gotten a lot of time lately with you. Then you're leaving again soon after we get home. I'm going to miss you. Go through Adriana withdrawal." He played with her hair. He kissed her a few times. "You ready to lay down baby?" When she said she was he move so she could just lay down on him if she wanted to.

"Are we ready for tomorrow?" Jake let out a little sigh. "Did I tell you how hot you were when you went off on my mom at the hospital?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I'd love to take him to the zoo. That would be a lot of fun." She smiled. "Let's go to San Diego then. We can go shopping too. They have a few nice malls. You know what would be really cute? Seeing him with the fish! We could take him to the aquarium. "

She rubbed his chest and looked down between them. "I'm sure you will do your best with this fight." She said softly. This fight she was fine. It was the next one that she wouldn't be so fine about. She didn't want him in the ring with Bisping. She hated the idea of it. She rubbed her lips together and sighed.

She smiled and kissed him softly, "I'll call you when I can and try to give you your daily Adriana fix." She laughed. "Does that sound good?" She nodded her head to being ready to lay down. She slipped off of him and went to the bathroom to clean up before joining him in bed.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked softly. She looked at his chest and back into his eyes, "I didn't enjoy doing it but I hate the idea that she knew and didn't do anything. It's the worst feeling in the world having someone choose someone else over their own blood." She shook her head and sighed.

Jake felt they had it figured out. "It sounds great babe. All of it. We can play it all by ear and see how he does with everything."

"Adge...why do you say this fight? What is wrong?" He had been with her none enough to know that there was something bothering her. He kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back.

He smiled. "I would love that. Thanks baby. It's always nice to hear your voice while you are gone. Plus I'm sure that little guy is going to miss his mama." He had a feeling the older Owen got the harder to travel without him it would just go increase. He knew for him it harder being away from him.

His arms wrapped around her and held her close. "Not really no. If she's pleasant great, if not...I'm over it. I just don't want her to think because of what she did it fixes everything." He kissed her forehead. Jake had a big idea that she too had something happen but it was clear she wasn't ready to share with him and he was okay with that. He wasn't going to push. "Yeah it is the worst." He shrugged though cause there wasn't a lot they could do now. He wondered what else he should tell her about his past. His fingers ran through her hair. "Babe...what all do you want to know about what happened?"

"That came out wrong. I know you do your Bert will all of your fights. I just...I don't want you to fight Bisping. He's dirty. I don't trust him to play fair." She said softly. He already knew why she didn't like him.

"And I will want to see him too. I always tell him he's not allowed to do anything while I am away so if he looks like he is going to stand up push him over." She joked. But if he does do something, record it. I want to my boy stand up and walk and all of that stuff. Learn a new word."

Adri frowned and looked up at him, "everything you've told and some things I put together." She said softly. "Eddy was abusive, physically and mentally. He raped Amy and tried to rape you. Your mother was abusive mentally but maybe not physically." She shrugged her shoulder, "That's all I know." She said softly.

"But he won't dare play dirty with you around baby. He doesn't want hit again." He teased and chuckled. He hugged her tight. "Don't worry okay? It will be okay. I promise." He kissed her head.

Jake laughed. "You want us to push our son over. That's so nice baby." He shook his head. "When he gets older, I'm telling him that. But while you are gone, I am pushing him to try to get him to say daddy." He nodded at her. "Yep. Totally happening."

"But...do you want me to tell you everything? Or do you just want me to leave it?" His fingers caressed her back and shoulder. "I don't want you uncomfortable, if we don't have to go into detail that's fine. But...I don't really want to keep anything from you..." He spoke softly.

She laughed and nodded her head, ""He's not allowed to stand or walk without me. He knows that, he will understand." She smiled, "You can try. Right now he is all mine though." She teased.

She took a deep death and shrugged her shoulders. Did he want to know the full story, yeah kind of but she didn't want him to tell her if he didn't want too. It was nice that he was opening up to her but he didn't have too. He had a hard past, that's all she needed to know.

She sighed and looked up at him, "What more should I know?" She asked softly and put her head on his chest.

"I'm sure he would be okay with it when I keep pushing him down." He smiled and shook his head.

What else did Adri need to know? He wasn't sure if there was anything specific that stood out but he could just tell her the story of everything. Everything big anyway.

He shrugged and just kept playing with her hair. He hated bow he felt thinking about it all. He felt stupid and like something was wrong with him.

Jake took a deep breath and just started to tell her everything. Everything that left a scar, visible and invisible. He explained about not getting chores done before he got home from work and getting hit. Then how he got gutsy the older he got and tried to stand up for himself. Once when he did he got beaten so badly he couldn't leave the house for days or people would have gotten suspicious. He would point to scars and tell her their story. A few he got cut by a beer bottle. It all just started spilling out.

Then he got to the story where he stabbed Eddy. That one was harder to get out. He explained that Eddy would have friends over and they'd all drink and be stupid. Then after they left is when they needed to worry. His mom was working a double and Eddy started calling him degrading names. He started to hit him and Jake didn't know why. He normally gave him a reason, even if the reason was he was stupid and a loser. But that time he didn't. Jake figured later it was to weaken him because he just kept beating and beating him. After his face was bloody and bruised was when Eddy tried to make his move. He fought him off and close was a knife so he grabbed it and used it. Eddy backed off instantly. Jake felt guilty though he didn't know at the time about Amy and if he did, he would have killed him right then and there. The entire time he speaks, he speaks quietly.

Adri listened to every story and didn't interrupt him. She rubbed his side to encourage him or just show that she was still there to support him. She knew this was hard for him and she was happy that he was opening up to her.

When he finished she gave him a kiss and hugged him a little tighter. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. She was sorry he had to endure that type of childhood.

"When I was sixteen, I walked home from school with my friends most days. But one day my brothers friend offered me a ride home. How could I say no? A senior was offering to give me a ride home. You know?" She laughed a little and shook her head. "So I got in the air and he did start to drive me home but he took the long way. Now he was practically a member of the family. He was Alejandro's best friend. He knew the short cuts to get home. When I asked him why he took me the long way he said it was the scenic route. We stopped at this dead end road and kept telling me how he saw me looking at him and how Dro told him I had a crush on him and everything else. Then he kissed me and started touching me and groping me. When I pushed his hands away, he would come back even harder. I couldn't do anything to fight him off, he was three years older and he was a line backer on the football team."

She paused and rubbed her lips together. "When he was done he told me no one would believe me if I told them. He said I was asking for it and it's all I was good for. If I was lucky and he went pro then I could be his housewife and we could do it all the time." She swallowed and bit her tongue. "I tried telling Dro and he told me that I was making it up. Ben wouldn't waste his time on a girl like me. I just wanted attention. He said that Ben told him I was coming on to him and that I might say something like that because Ben turned me down."

She wiped her eyes quickly, "I figured Ben was right. no one would believe me so I didn't say anything to anyone. I tried forgetting about it. I didn't talk about it for seven years until now." She sighed and shook her head. "Once Dro and Ben graduated, I never saw Ben again. Dro doesn't talk about it. It's probably best that way. If we can all forget about it."

"I think the only reason I could fight him off was because I was getting stronger and already learning to fight. Because I had enough of it."

Jake now listened to Adri, without interrupting. He gritted his teeth as he listened, it was hard learning his sister was raped, now his fiance. The two most important women in his life had been hurt in a way that would never leave them. Now he felt stupid for being a bit of a jerk when she wasn't ready for them to be intimate. Now it all made sense to him Damn he was an ass. When she started to cry and he noticed, his hand reached up and wiped her tears away. He couldn't imagine how she felt, telling her brother and he didn't believe her. That pissed him off. The minute Amy told him, he believed her.

"I'm so sorry Adri..." He said softly and a tear of his own fell. "I wish I knew you then. Cause I would have believed you. I would have done something. I'll still do something. If that guy ever tries to contact you, you better believe I'm going to knock his ass out." He shook his head. "And no it's probably not better to just not talk about it. Your brother needs to know he was wrong." But he would never pressure or push her to tell him or start drama with her family.

Jake held her a bit tighter. "Baby I want to say I'm so sorry for being a bit of a jerk at times about us taking things slow at the beginning of our relationship. I didn't know...And I'm sure this all probably played into it a little bit. I hope you never felt pressured. I would never..." He couldn't even say it. A tear rolled down his cheek and he rested his head against hers. "This is also why I don't like you traveling without me. I can't protect you that way." His hand ran through her hair again and gave her a kiss.

Back
Top Bottom