Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

They could manage to be intimate and quiet but he wouldn't push the issue if she wasn't comfortable with it. "I kind of was talking about after, but then when you acted like it was grossing you out to shower with me..." He shrugged. "Is it so horrible I'm attracted to my fiance?"

John sat outside with Jake and they talked as he grilled. When the food was ready everyone sat down outside on the patio furniture to eat. Amy and Luke seemed to be happy and excited for the wedding. Jake was a little upset his little sister was getting married before him but the main thing was she was happy and Luke made her happy.

Jake watched Owen eat and shook his head. "Sorry...he's like his old man. Has to do it himself." He held his hands down to let her get a couple spoonfuls in. It was better than him just eating a bunch of the yogurt bits. He kissed his head. "You gotta eat up buddy. We're gonna go swimming soon. You need to have a good appetite."

Adri's phone goes off and it's her agent, he tells her that Eddy never went to the media and there was never a story about John. He also asks her if Jake is really the best guy for her and her career. He mentions he is a lot of drama and what happens if he what Eddy said was true and he goes after her.

Adri held off on the yogurt until he had eaten the food they made for him and then she let him snack on the yogurt again. She wondered if he didn't like the combination of fruits and vegetables in the purée or if he was just being stubborn. She would try this mix again tomorrow and see if he out up a fuss. He seemed to like the other mixes though.

She excused herself to answer her phone and was glad Eddy didn't say anything to anyone. This wasn't the first time her agent broth up the topic of dating and marrying a UFC fighter who was known for his temper. Jake never really lashed out too bad. His explosion with the chair was the worst she had seen in a long time. "He wouldn't hurt us." She told her agent and sighed. "He wouldn't. Everything is fine with us. He was just upset and stressed and scared. That's all." She told him. She did love Jake. She didn't love all of his moods but she loved him.

When the conversation was over, she walked back outside and rubbed Owen's cheek. "Did you check the pool temp?" She asked Jake. She didn't want Owen in the pool too long if it was cold. "We need a gate or a cover or something over the pool at home. And the hot tub."

Jake kept an eye on Owen while Adri went to answer her phone. Owen called for her a few times. "Mommy will be back buddy. She just had a phone call." When she came back Owen smiled and said her name a few times.

"No but it's heated so it should be fine. But I can check it." He kissed Owen's head and took some of the plates and dishes inside. When he came back out he agreed with her that they needed to do something with the pool and hot tub. they had talked about it for awhile and just haven't done it cause Owen was mobile yet. But now he was and it was time. "I'll call as soon as we get home about getting covers put in." He kissed her cheek.

Jake checked the temp of the pool and it was warm. "It feels like bath water." He made a face, it wouldn't really cool anyone who was hot off but they didn't need it cold for Owen. He walked back over and gave Adri a kiss. "I'll take Owen and clean him up and get us both changed into our suits." He picked him up and went upstairs. Amy and Luke asked if they could join them in the pool. Jake got into his swim trunks then put Owen's little swimmer diaper on him and swimsuit after he cleaned his dinner off his face.

Adri cleaned up the dishes and put the extra food away. She went upstairs and dug through her suitcase for a cute little bikini. She found the bottoms she wanted and had trouble finding the top. She also gave up and went a different set but she found the top she was looking for. The bikini was sexy but not too sexy. This one covered more than a lot of her other bikinis covered.

She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She put her hair up in a bun on the top of her head. She would like to keep her hair chlorine free but she wouldn't be too upset if she was dunked or pushed into the pool. She smiled at how cute Owen looked in his little swim trunks. She picked him up and kissed him and told he looked so cute.

She grabbed three towels for all three of them and went downstairs. The sun was setting but she sat Owen on the floor and rubbed some sunscreen on him so he didn't burn in the setting sun. She also put a little hat on his head and he was ready to go swimming. She picked him up and they waited for Jake to come downstairs so they could get in the pool together. And so she could hand him off if Owen screamed bloody murder.

Jake looked Adri over and wiggled his eye brows at her. "Sexy baby." He walked over and kissed her. "Our boy looks pretty good huh?"

Jake walked outside and got in the pool. He went under and pushed his hair back. "Alright mama. I can take him." He held his arms open for him. There was a raft he could let him lay or sit on as he pushed him around if he got fussy but he wanted him to get used to the water first.

"Come here big guy?"

Adri used the stairs to get in the water. She held Owen up out of it so he didn't scream in her ear right way. She would much rather have him scream in Jake's. She did rub his back and tell him it would be okay. She knew since she and Jake were in the water with him, he might be calmer about it but soothing word would help.

She dipped his feet in the water and he kicked his feet. He seemed to enjoy that. He laughed at least so that was better than nothing.

She held him out and put more and more of his body into the water. He tensed up a little bit but he didn't freak out. When he seemed okay with the water. She turned him around to face Jake and pushed him through the water in Jake's open arms. Adri got on a raft and lounged on it while the boys played.

Jake smiled and watched his family. They were the reason for breathing. He liked Owen enjoyed the water.

When he was handed off Jake took him and swirled him around and made sound effects that Owen liked.

Owen walked him over to Adri's raft. "Should we splash mommy? I think we should." Owen smiled. He used Owen's legs to splash at Adri. Then he put Owen on the raft so only his legs were in the water. He loved it as he kicked his legs and splashed.

"So he's a water baby as long as it is pool water and not bath water." She cupped some water in her hand and dripped it down Owen's back. He was so busy kicking his feet he didn't mind.

Adri smiled, "Blow bubbles under the water, I'm sure he'll love that." She told Jake and held Owen so Jake could blow bubbles.

"Maybe we should get him in baby swim classes? He should start getting comfortable in the water anyways. I would feel better if he knew how to swim when he was old enough so if something did happen, he had that knowledge, or he didn't freak out and panic himself. I'll start looking for swim instructors for baby lessons and we can do it at home."

"We have a little fish on our hands. That's good." Jake kissed his head.

He handed him off and started blowing bubbles. Owen just laughed and watched Jake. Then Jake went under water and started blowing bubbles harder to make bigger bibles." Owen loved that even more. Jake then swam under the raft and popped up on different sides of the raft so Owen didn't know where he was, a water version of peek a boo.

"Baby swim classes sounds amazing babe. We should do that so he at least knows how to roll over and float if he does fall in. Good idea." Jake splash Owen and Adri just a little and Owen shook a bit surprised but smiled. "Maybe he would like a shower and not a bath. Maybe we need his bath water a bit cooler like the pool." Jake stood up and ran his hands through his hair to slick it back. "How do I look?" This was nice for a bit of a break after a few stressful days."

"We can try a shower. I'd like him to get used to being in the bath though. He's not going to be taking a shower every night when he's three, you know? He'll get used to the bath,we just have to keep trying." But while they were traveling he could try a shower.

She sat Owen in her lap and closed her eyes. She looked at Jake and nodded her head, "You look good kid." She smiled and rubbed Owen's back. "Do you want him back to play in the water some more?" She's asked Jake and handed Owen off if he wanted him. If not then she pulled the visor over them to block the Suns rays from Owens soft sensitive skin.

"We can start planning the wedding when I get back from the publicity stuff. I am finishing in LA because my agent said he has some news for me and I'm going to be making some big decisions soon."

Jake smiled at Adri. "Thanks babe." He held his hand out and took Owen. He dipped down into the water with Owen's chest barely getting wet. He shook and made a scared face. "It's okay buddy. I won't do it again."

Instead he put him on his belly and let him slap his hands in the water and kick. He was having a blast. When he got fussy he handed him off to Adri again where he was chill for a bit.

"What kind of decisions?" That always made Jake a bit nervous.

"The big thing is the job offers and if I really want to do VS or not and depending on the offers I may or may not want too. The next thing would be getting a publicist since I am getting bigger, he thinks it would be beneficial for me to have someone who keeps me in a good light when I am busy. And I don't know what else. I am pretty sure he wants to talk about the trip as well and what exactly went on here." She shrugged her shoulder. He would probably ask her in person if she was sure she was safe and happy with Jake, which she was.

She bounced Owen and sat him on the edge of the float so he could kick his feet in the water. She rubbed her lips together and then just asked, "Do you have a publicist? Someone to handle the media in all matters? My agent thinks you should get one. Especially if you are going to be champion. It's just more eyes looking out for you. We can't do it all."

She looked at Jake, "I heard UFC 200 is doing a behind the scenes YouTube series leading up to the fight. Are you going to do it?" She asked him.

Jake listened and knew kind of what she was saying. She was trying to be nice and loving about it but knew where she was headed. He just swam around and found a raft of his own to get on after a bit. "Well I will support whatever you decide to do. But maybe we can talk about the offers before any decisions? Just know I'm surprised later?"

He watched on having fun with the water. "Let's be honest Adri, your agent hates me. I could tell from the minute I met him, he hates me. I'm not entirely sure why." He shrugged. "I want to see anyone else go through what Amy and I have and handle it with complete grace. I understand I blew up. I understand it wasn't the best decision I made. I would never hurt you or Owen though..." Jake looked in Adri's eyes as he spoke. "If he thinks it would be best and would make you and him happy I'll get one."

Jake shrugged about the behind the scenes. "Probably. I don't know what all they are doing but it seems fun. I could do it." He smiled at her and paddled over to her but was smiling at Owen. "I'm coming to get you..." He got to him and tickled him and he just laughed. "I'm addicted to his laugh. I love it." Jake smiled at Adri.

"We are just talking about it at the meeting. I won't agree to anything until I come home. Unless it's something that I just can't say no too."

She sighed, "He doesn't hate you, Jake. He hates your job and the stereotypes around it. I am a valuable asset to him, and I know that doesn't sound right, but it's true. He is just making sure I am safe and in the best position I can be in right now. As log as I am happy, he is happy." She explained and then after a pause said, "And I am happy."

She rubbed Owen's back and nodded her head, "It's a cute laugh." She agreed and closed her eyes.

Jake figured that would be okay. That if it was a once in a lifetime situation she'd take it. He ran his hand through his hair and laid his head back.

He gave Adri a look because he did believe her agent hated him. "That or he thinks I'm going to take you away from the business..." He said softly and reached for her hand to float together. "I'm glad you're happy. Cause you and mini me make me happy." He leaned over an gaveher a kiss.

Jake closed his own eyes and just relaxed. For the first time the whole trip...he was relaxed.

Adri looked Owen and dipped her hand in the pool. "It is possible for you get me out of the business. He gets paid as I work. All it takes is one pregnancy and then I'm not working and he's not getting paid. You've proven you can have babies. He just wants to make sure my head in the game and not on having another Owen. Which does happen after marriage."

Celebrities got married and then they settled into a new home and had some kids all the time. If a model wanted kids and wanted to work after they were working out everyday, dieting like crazy. She didn't want to do all of that. When she had kids, she would probably phase o of the business and start working on something else. They were getting married, had a house and had a kid. She didn't want it to go further than that right now. "As a person he likes you but he sees you as a threat to my career."

She watched Jake relax on the float and had her float bump into his. She kept wiggling around until they were next to each other. She handed Owen over to Jake. "It doesn't matter if he liked you or not. As long as we are happy together we are fine."

Jake was used to people ripping on him for being in the UFC. Hell his own mother ripped on him. "I would never do that intentionally. I hope you know that. I know it probably will be years before you're ready for a family. I'm okay with that.." He shrugged. It was what it was.

"But it's not always about money..." He said quietly and shrugged looking away. Fame and fortune meant nothing to him if he didn't have her by his side. Not everyone saw it the same way. And that was okay with him.

Jake looked at Adri when she bumped him and took Owen. He watched him play with the little bit of water on the raft. Then when Adri started talking her looked her in the eyes. It meant a lot she was trying to make sure he knew she was happy and wanted to be with him. He gave her a nod and quick kiss. "I love you."

Owen started saying her name when they kissed. Jake looked at Owen quickly. "Hey I am allowed to kiss her. Get used to it." He gave him his own kisses. And then blew raspberries on his belly and he laughed. He started to rub his eyes. "I think someone is tired."

"I never said it was." She said to his not all about money comment. "I love you too." She didn't want to lean over too much nd fall into the pool but she did manage to touch his lips very gently and then she got back on the middle of her float.

She smiled at Owen and tickled his little foot, "Are you jealous?" She asked laughing. She got off of the float and stood in the water. She kissed Owen's cheeks and then Jake blew raspberries on his neck and belly. She rubbed owens back and looked at Jake. "Let's get bath time over with then. You take a shower with him and then I will take him dry him off and get him lotioned up keep him soft and smelling good. By the time you are done in the shower, I will have the bottle made and you can put him to bed. Sound good?" She asked and held Owen so Jake could get off of his float without having to worry about Owen.

"When you are in the shower just make sure he isn't directly in the water. I can wash his hair and face with some baby wipes. Or you can just take a bath with him, which he might enjoy if you are physically in the tub with him."

Jake wondered what would be the best way to clean the little guy up. He dove in off his raft after handing Owen to Adri. He then took Owen back after he resurfaced. "I'll take a bath with him. But at some point you and I are using that shower. "

He climbed out of the pool and wrapped a towel around Owen. He snuggled against him. It was clear the poor guy was tired. "Let's get daddy dried off a bit then we can get the chlorine off ya buddy." He grabbed a towel himself and looked at Adri for help.

Once everyone was dried enough to venture inside they did. "Do you think it should just be us going to see mom or everyone?" He rubbed his back as they walked to the bathroom. Jake hoped they got the bath in before a melt down. He got both of them out of their suits and would take them to get dried at least if not washed before the next days swimming session. Jake hated putting a wet suit on.

Once he got the water the right temperature Jake climbed in and sat down with Owen.

Adri got out of the pool and dried off before wrapping the towel around herself. She looked at Jake struggling with Owen and trying to get himself dry. She took her baby boy and took him inside where it was a little warmer. They went upstairs she got him stripped down until he was just in his towel. "Don't pee, don't poop." She told him and tickled his sides, "Don't you do it."

She shrugged her shoulder, "That's up to you and everyone else. Do you want them there? Does Amy even want to go? Does John want to go? I kind of doubt he wants to go. But if Amy goes, Luke will go."

With Jake and Owen in the bath, Adri stepped in the shower and took a quick shower so that she was at least in a towel by the time Jake and Owen were done. That bath ended pretty quickly though. Owen didn't want his hair washed and he was sleepy. Adri cut the water off and got dried off.

"I'll make a bottle and then take him." She got dressed in the bed room and went downstairs. She came back up a few minutes later and took Owen.

Jake had no idea if anyone would want to go to see his mother. Amy maybe but he didn't know. "I'll mentioned it tomorrow to everyone and leave it up to them." He wouldn't push anyone to go because part of him was reluctant to go.

Owen only played and splashed in the tub just a bit before being done with water. He got him all clean quickly before he got too fussy. He tried to keep him entertained as he waited for Adri to come back up.

Jake gave his head a kiss before handing him off to Adrim He figured he'd fall asleep with his bottle. "Night bug guy." Jake got up and grabbed his towel. He dried off his legs before getting in the shower. The shower heads were nice. He tried to be fast in case she needed help with Owen. When he was done he pulled on boxer briefs, basketball shorts, and a hoodie for their fire outside. He went to check on his fiancé and son.

Adri fed Owen and rocked him back and forth. She tried to see if he would hold his own bottle and he tried but he didn't have the grip down yet. He was almost asleep when Jake walked in, she knew it wouldn't take long before he was completely asleep. When his bottle was done, she rocked him a little bit longer and then set him in the pack and play. She turned the baby monitor on and towards him. She checked to make sure the camera was working and then she went downstairs.

She sat next to Jake and put her head on his shoulder. She wondered if meeting with his mother was a bad idea. She didn't want the negative energy around Owen but since Eileen did speak out for Jake it was possible that she would try to be cordial. At least to be in Owen's life. She didn't trust Eileen to have Owen and she probably wouldn't let her touch him but she could see him and talk to him.

"If I wasn't juicing I would totally be an advocate for smore's right now." She said softly and laced her fingers with Jake's.

Since Adri seemed to have it under control he kissed Owen's head again and then Adri's and went downstairs. John already had the fire going. He found a nice comfortable chair to sit in and waited for Adri. His eyes followed the flames jump around as he waited. John asked how he was doing and he told him he was okay. His father was concerned for him.

Jake kissed Adri's head when she laid hers on his shoulder. Lexy looked at Adri, "Is my little buddy down for the count?" She found the trip to be a bit weird. Normally she was helping take care of Owen and she had most of the trip off. Jake, Adri, and John have been doing all the work and it was a nice little break for her. "Does thinking of John not make you want to just hold him forever?" In her mind her nephew was growing up way too fast and she didn't like it. She wanted to protect him as much as everyone else.

Jake's fingers plaid with Adri's hand. "I was thinking I wanted one myself. I can make you one." Amy looked at Adri, "He is the best marshmallow roaster I know. He makes the best smores." Jake just smiled and kissed her forehead. "When are you leaving for your SI promoting? Is it after my fight?"

Adri nodded her head to Amy and showed her the video of Owen sleeping in the pack and play. "This baby monitor was the best inf we bought. Even when we are traveling we can watch him sleep. There's another one that has a speaker and microphone so when he is older I can read him a book or just say goodnight when it's bed time."

She agreed with her, "Yeah, I thoug about bringing him down and holdi him while he slept but I don't want his asthma to act up with all of the smoke."

She rubbed his thigh and shook her head, "Thank you for the offer. I will watch you make and eat yours and live vicariously through you." She rubbed her lips together. "We get home that morning and I leave the night we get back. I am going to New York to do a morning show and a late show. Then I'm on a plane to LA to do Ellen and then I have the meeting with my agent. So I will be gone two days. It is definitely before the fight."

Amy would remember that those would be good purchases when Luke and her decided to start a family, but that wasn't any time soon. She was enjoying her time with her nephew and soon to be husband. "That is very nice. He's so freaking cute." She giggled and smiled before snuggling into Luke.

"That's probably a good idea to leave him there. You can hold him tomorrow. We don't need his asthma giving him fits." Jake grabbed a marshmallow and stick and started to roast it. He showed it to Adri when it was done and it was golden brown evenly all the way around. He gave that one to Amy and then made one for John, Luke, then himself.

Jake was glad she'd be back before the fight and was happy she was getting so much publicity about it. "That's awesome. Ellen huh? Night shows? Wow." He was a tad jealous. He had been fighting longer than her modeling career had kicked off and she nailed spots on Jimmy Fallon, Ellen, and other shows. He had only done interviews for ESPN, Fox Sports, and other sports stations. He would never take those things from her though and was proud of her. Plus people would watch her more than they would watch him. She was beautiful. He got kind of quiet though and just listened to everyone talk and seem to have a good time. They all needed that night to just relax and destress. He moved and wrapped his arms around Adri. "You warm enough?" Just then a bug flew by her.

Back
Top Bottom