Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Oh of course it's my fault. It's always my fault. Even if I wasn't around it was my fault." He shook his head. "I'd rather him eat healthy food than anything so I didn't mind. We feed him healthy enough and he's active. I'm not too worried babe."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "What you like this no make up thing? I had a good idea? Hmmm amazing." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Whatever. I always look good."

When Adri said he could use some work he made a sad face. Jake lifted his shirt until she was happy. "What hell no. I worked hard for this before Lucas was ever around. No way he gets credit for my abs. No." Luke just laughed and told Adri she was welcome. Jake shook his head and made it seem like Owen jumped to Adri and he laughed. Jake sat next to Adri and put his arm around her shoulder. "I'm going to stick with the no make up thing too. It's pretty nice." He teased and kissed her cheek. "O seems happy."

John came downstairs in jeans and a nice plaid button up shirt, his hair all gelled to look nice, it was clear he was trying to impress Eileen. Jake looked at him then Amy and Adri. Amy smiled a bit, she figured John still loved Eileen. Who knew maybe, there was still something there and with Eddy dying...who knew. Jake just relaxed with his family, he loved just a bit of time together with them.

"Yeah, you have good ideas once every blue moon. I'm surprised too." Adri teased.

She nodded, "Sure you did but I didn't know you before Luke and I am sure you didn't train this hard before Luke. So thank you Luke for keeping his body as chiseled and rock hard as it is." She 'caught' Owen and attacked his chubby cheeks with kisses. "I cannot get over how cute he is. And he is always happy unless he is hungry or sleepy."

She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek, "Not to make you jealous or anything but I am up for three Teen Choice Awards this year." She smiled, "My agent sent the email last night and I read it while I was getting ready. I am up for Choice Model, Choice Female Hottie and Social Media Queen." She paused and rolled her eyes, "And you are up for Choice Male hottie, Social Media King, Male Athlete and Choice Selfie Taker, which I don't understand because I am sure I take more selfies than you do but whatever."

She rolled her eyes and smiled at him, "Since you get tot ask me to most award shows, I thought I would beat you to the punch on this one and ask you to be my date to the Teen Choice Awards."

Jake gave her a dirty look. "You are being very mean to me today. Just wait till your ass is in the pool."

"No Luke can take credit for my fighting technique and some moves, but my abs are me. All me." Jake shrugged about when Owen isn't happy. "You forgot to add when he wanted you. He is my son. I'm grumpy when I'm hungry, tired, and when I miss my girl." He kissed her softly.

Jake stopped and looked at her confused. "Wait why would I be jealous of you being nominated for three things when I'm nominated for four. But you are telling me we may have seven of those surfboards in my house? Where would we put them all." He laughed. "You will definitely win model, and female hottie. I mean...look at you." He smiled and kissed Adri. "I love you and am proud of you. It will be fun getting to go and both be nominated for something." He watched Owen chew on his giraffe. "Talking about awards, rumor is I'll be nominated for some MMA awards this year. That's pretty big." He smiled at Adri.

"I would be honored to be your date love. Honored. It will be fun to get to dress up. Are we dressing up or just having fun?" His hand rested on Adri's leg.

"I wasn't going to tell you that you were nominated for four things." She grumbled and thought about it. "If we do end up with that many, I will just leave mine at the apartment and put them on the wall or something." She shrugged her shoulder, "Unless we both win social media. Then we can have his and hers surfboards at the house. Or the hottie awards."

She smiled at him, "I know right. I am very hot." She teased. "I am sure you will win Male Hottie and Athlete and if you don't then people are just blind." Her eyes light up when he said he could be no aged for some stuff, "That's awesome Boo. I can't wait."

"It's teen choice so we should dress nice but we don't have to go all out. We can have some fun with it as long as it looks good. No matter what I am not being knocked down to the worst dressed list."

"It was nice of you to tell me." He kissed her cheek. "That would be nice to have his and her boards at the house. We will find room. We have extra rooms." He smiled at her.

Amy was a bit jealous. "Wow my brother and future sister are nominated for all these awards and get to go to these cool shows. I should win something just for knowing you guys." Jake looked at Adri and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You know, you could technically take Luke, I could take Amy so they could have a fun night too. Just think it over. But you really would be date." He winked and smiled at her.

"Yeah they do awards a bit different. They do awards even for clothing companies, refs, ringgirls. They have fighter of the year, breakout fighter of the year, best fight so both guys win that one, upset, comeback, submission, knockout." If Jake kept working hard he could easily have some of those nominations. "They won't have the ceremony until February so a lot can happen but they said my last two fights could easily have me nominated." He smiled and gave a shrug. He wasn't too worried about the awards, just becoming champion. "Not to mention we have the ESPY Awards. They think I easily can be nominated for Breakthrough athlete and fighter."

Jake shook his head, "It's impossible for my girl to be labeled worst dressed. Even when you are home being comfy you are still dressed sexy." He kissed her softly.

Jake looked at the time, "Well..." He didn't want to say it, but it was soon that they should leave.

"You should win something for growing up with him." Adri teased. "That would start a scandal." She laughed but nodded her head. "That could work though." She smiled at him and looked at their siblings.

"So you are going to have a busy night?" She asked laughing. She could see him being nominated for a lot of those awards and if he did fight Bisping, she knew it was going to be an amazing fight. Hey we're both talented and even though Bisping was an asshole, she couldn't deny that he was a good fighter. "I can't wait. I get to try on all of the pretty dresses and shoes. And people will let me borrow jewelry to complete the look." She sighed happily. "It's going to be so much fun!"

Adri looked at her watch and stood up. "Let's go party people." She said softly. She kissed Owen's cheeks and grabbed her purse and let Jake grab the diaper bag. She made sure Owen had his giraffe to chew on and they were ready to go.

Jake gave Adri a look again. "I'm telling you...one word...pool." He shook his head, "No. I don't think so. They would find out she's my sister and they all know Luke is my trainer. We would walk the carpet together, but brought them." It was his plan. He hoped it could work that way.

"They are two different award shows. One is just for MMA fighters and the other is for all athletes." He let out a sigh. "I hope I get nominated and win, but I don't want to stress about it. It's not why I fight. But I hope I get nominated for at least something so my girl can dress up." He winked at her. "I know how she likes it."

Jake grabbed what he needed to and the keys and headed out for car. He took Owen to get him strapped in. He made sure his bink and giraffe were easy to get to if he needed them. John, Luke and Amy got in one car and Jake, Adri, and Owen in another. Jake held Adri's hand as they drove to his mother's. "I really hope this goes well. At least with dad going. We may have a carfull coming home." He smiled and kissed Adri's hand. "You had no idea what you were getting into when you agreed to being with me did you?" He laughed a little. Jake had to laugh about it to keep his sanity.

"I dare you. Throw me in the pool and you're sleeping on the couch." She hoped it worked o there. She would happily take Luke as her date. "As long as you don't get jealous."

She smiled happily and nodded her head, "Yes. I hope you get nominated and win too. I know you just want to be the champion but I want you to know that people out there believe in you as much as I do."

She laughed and shook her head, "No I did not. But I am happy to go on this wild and crazy adventure with you." She smiled at him and kissed the back of his hand.

"With my SI paycheck being what it was, I think I am going to get a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. I want a fast car. A sexy car." She smiled at him. "And I already put a good chunk of the check into the wedding account so we are good there. I did have a card made up for you that's attached to the wedding account. So when you go shopping for the groomsmen, suits and shoes and whatever else for the wedding you can use that account."

She looked back to check on Owen and rubbed her lips together. "I don't want another one right now but I cannot wait until we have kids. I know they are going to be adorable. You and Layla made a really cute kid. Just imagine what we are going to make." She smiled at him and gave his hand a squeeze.

"I wouldn't get jealous. I get to go home with you so nothing to get jealous about." He grinned at her.

"That means a lot baby. It is nice when fans stop us out in public. It shows they do root for me and hope I do well. That or they just want a picture of the guy dating you." He chuckled a bit.

"I'm glad you agreed to go on this adventure with me. I couldn't get through it without you. And I truly mean that baby. Not just anyone can calm me and bring me back to reality." He squeezed her hand.

Jake shook his head but smiled. "You earned that paycheck babe. So whatever you want to use it for. We just have different taste in cars. But that's okay. You get whatever you want. That was a good idea to get me a card babe. Thank you. I'll make sure to only use it for the wedding. Do you have any other plans for wedding made yet? I kinda need colors to go get tuxes." He was a little excited to be planning the wedding with her. It would be fun to put things they both liked together for their special day.

He looked back quick in the mirror to look at Owen. He went back to the road, they weren't far from his mother's. "He is pretty cute. But you are so right. Our kid is going to be one good looking kid. Could you imagine a little baby girl with your curly hair. Rolling round a mat learning MMA with daddy. Our daughter will learn MMA to protect herself for when her daddy and big brother isn't around." They pulled into Eileen's and parked. He got out and got Owen and his diaper bag. Everyone else got out and made their way to the front door. "We all ready for this?" He knocked and waited for Eileen to answer.

"Black tuxes. All of you will be in black tuxedos. This is not a rainbow wedding." She laughed. "They should be in all black and you should be in black and white actually. Unless my dress isn't white then you should be in black and whatever color my dress is in. If you want color or something color you can either put it under the tux or wear funky socks." She liked that idea.

"We need to find a castle and we need to visit the castles we find just to make sure it is something we are interested in. When we find the place then we can start talking decorations and colors and all of that. I think the best part will be the cake testing." She smile dat Jake, "And I am tell you right now, there better not be any cake being smushed in the face. Got it?"

Her eyes went wide and shook her head, "God no. I hope not. I barely want to do my own hair." She laughed. She smiled and shook her head, "What am I chopped liver? I am taking kickboxing classes. I can defend my daughter." She laughed. She did want the kids in karate or something like it to get rid of their excess energy.

Adri checked her hair and then got out of the car. She walked with the family and stood next to Jake when he knocked on the door. When the door finally opened Eileen looked over everyone and her eyes stopped on John. She let every one in and closed the door behind them. It looked like she was trying to hold her tongue for Owen's sake.

Owen looked around the new place and called for Adri, so Adri took him and set him on her lap. Eileen sat down across from them and smiled at Owen, "Wow kid, he looks just like you did when you were younger. He has your big head. I feel bad for the woman that pushed that thing out." She laughed.

Jake thought about her ideas. "What if I have a black tux and shirt and then a white tie. The guys could have whatever would match the girl's dresses for tie color? Like if you pick let's say red, they have red ties." It was just an idea. He didn't know if she'd go for it.

"Well once you get home and the fight is over, we can start looking for a place if you are ready to." Jake had a few ideas already thought up for a location.

"Baby I love your hair. Okay if she can't have your hair she definitely has to have your eyes. Then in that case you better defend our daughter. We will need a whole army to fight off the guys. I get mesmerized in your eyes. I don't want some dude getting the same way over my baby girl." He shook his head. "Her uncles would kick some butt too." Their daughter would definitely be protected.

Jake sat down next to Adri. John sat next to him and Amy and Luke found chairs to sit in. Jake couldn't help but laugh a bit. It was probably good for Adri then she didn't push Owen out. "Just explains why he's so smart. Huh?" He tickled his foot. "We're still working on him saying daddy, but he has mom down pretty well and Adri is eating it up." He smiled at Adri.

John sat a little nervously on the couch and just let them visit and didn't want to interrupt anything. Amy asked Luke if he wanted snuck up to her room in a quiet voice and he nodded with a smile as she grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. Eileen finally looked at John but still didn't say anything. There was a moment of quiet awkwardness.

"I know you are probably wondering why I came." John finally said and looked down, but spoke softly. "I needed to say I was sorry. I've apologized to my kids. They have forgiven me. It's okay if you can't. I made a mistake. A mistake that in result has hurt a lot of people I love and care about. Especially you." Jake looked at Adri. "I'm sorry I hurt you Eileen and I understand if you can't forgive me. But I needed you to know I was sorry. I also don't blame you for kicking me out. I don't blame you for anything with our marriage." Jake and Amy being hurt, yes he blamed her for that. But that he wouldn't get into. "If you want me to go I will but, I just needed you to know. And...with that said...don't screw this up." He motioned to Owen and Jake and then her. "We have an amazing family and you are missing out." He got up to leave.

"Sit down." Eileen said quietly. "I want to see my family." Jake smiled at Adri.

"We can probably let him down to explore."

She nodded her head as she thought about it, "That could be nice." She said softly. "So much revolves aorund the location and the dress. It's crazy. I have to pick the location and then the dress and then everything starts to come together." She shook her head and sighed. "Get ready fro Bridezilla because I am sure she will come out to play soon enough."

She smiled, "She can have my eyes but I don't want of the kids having my unruly hair. It would take forever to wash all of their hair." She agreed to their child's uncles kicking butt, "All five of them would come to the rescue." She said including Luke with her brothers. "I feel bad for her already." She laughed.

Adri looked at the rug when Jake told her she could put him down. She just wanted to make sure there was nothing sharp that would cut him. She set him down and whined for a little bit. The giraffe didn't work at first but he accepted and whined a little more. Eileen went to pick him up and screamed louder. Adri picked him up and shushed him until he was calm and then handed him to Eileen to try again.

As long as Adri or Jake were in eyesight of Owen he was fine but if he couldn't see them for ever a second he started to cry.

"So Eileen, how is going?" Adri asked. "How is Eddy?"

"Bridezilla really? Oh Lord help me now. What can I do to eep bridezilla at bay?" He looked at her and caressed her hand.

"No not all of our babies. Just our baby girl. A mini you would be adorable." He smiled. "The poor girl never will be able to date." He laughed. "And I'm okay with that."

Jake felt bad that Owen was being a bit clingy but it was the first time meeting her. If she had been around from dat one he'd be fine with her. "Owen buddy it's okay. Mommy and daddy are right here big guy. Grandma has you. You're okay." He handed his giraffe to him.

Jake gave Adri a look. He didn't care how Eddy was and was shocked she even asked. "Not good is all I know. It's been a few days since Ive visited. And I'm not going back..." She spoke softly. "I'm sorry Jacob." Was all she said and couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Give her everything she wants." Adr said simply. Bridezilla might work in her favor actually.

She just wanted to know if he was still alive or not. Or even at the same hospital. There was probably still a little money left for his stay and then nothing. She realized something then though. If Jake stopped paying the payment would fall on Eddy. If Eddy couldn't pay it he would fall into debt and that debt would fall on to his next of kin when he died. Right now his next of kin was Eileen. Unless Eddy died before the money ran out Jake could very well be paying for his hospital stay one way or the other.

"Owen just needs to get used to you." Adri said softly. "If you came down to Vegas every once in a while he would get to know you and scoot to you and talk to you. You'd get to know the real Owen not the shy whiny Owen."

"We will see about that..." But Jake was a sucker for Adri. All she had to was get all cute and look in his eyes and he was done for.

Jake would claim hhe wouldn't help but he would. If it fell onto his mother, he would. He was just that kinda guy. "I don't know if I can see him. It all is getting to be a lot." She said quietly. "Seeing him get worse, and know what all he did..." She sniffed a bit.

"Well sorry Adriana but not everyone can afford to go to Vegas all the time. I have a life here." She said annoyed.

"Ma, she's just explaining and we'd pay for you to come out. Anytime. We've told you that." Jake said gently.

"I have work..."

"You have excuses. Just move out with us. Get a job out there. You get a better job there." Eileen was a waitress amd there were plenty of jobs for her in Vegas.

"I don't know...Not until Eddy...I can't." She kept playing with Owen.

"He's a good kid Eileen...Jake's doing good by him. And this girl." He pointed to Adri. "They'd be lost without her." He smiled at her.

Jake took the words out of Adri's mouth but he said them in a nicer way than Adri would have. While Jake spoke, Adri shook her head and rolled her eyes. She smiled when Jake offered her a room at their place. That was something they really needed to talk about.

She was fine with Amy living with them because Amy lived in the pool house across the way. They only had one pool house. Eileen would be living in the big house with them and as much as Adri loved Jake's family, she did not want to live with his mother. Mother's always knew best and she didn't want to hear her mother or his mother talk about how they should raise Owen and treat Owen and make dinner. She did not want to get nagged at.

She smiled at John and looked at Jake. "When you are ready to come and visit us. You should. I won't force the subject." Adri said softly and her phone started to ring. She took it outside and answered it. It was her mother and she sounded a little upset. Adri asked what was wrong and her heart started to race. "Leave Max at a doggy daycare and you take care of Dad. I will come home as soon as I can, okay? Don't worry it's a common procedure. He will be fine."

She walked into the house and looked at Jake, "Can I talk to you?" She asked him and pointed at the kitchen, "I have to go home. My dad is in the hospital. He has appendicitis and mom isn't good at hospitals. She's there by his side but she needs me. Since he is older, they want to keep him a little longer." She shrugged her shoulder about it all. "So I am going to head home." She looked at Jake and rubbed her lips together, "You have Amy and John to help you bring Owen back. I am going to see when the next flight out is but I will stay until we are done here. Okay?"

Jake wasn't offering a room at their place, but just wanted her to move closer. There was no way in hell they all could live that close in the same house. They'd kill each other. The only reason really that Amy stayed in the pool house was because she was Owen's nanny and needed to be close. If she stopped watching Owen, he imagined she'd live with Luke at his place or get a place together.

He watched Adri walk out but figured it was just her agent or a job offer. He just turned and watched Owen and Eileen. He smiled a little when Owen did something cute. When Adri came back in he nodded and got up getting worried. He followed her into the kitchen. "What's wrong baby?" Jake just listened to her and put his hands on her hips.

Jake then thought about it. "We really don't have to stay any longer babe. We spent a day yesterday relaxing, we got to do what this trip was about. If everyone else wants to stay that's fine, but I feel like I should go with you." Jake wanted to be there for Adri. Nothing was keeping him in Colorado. No work and nothing dire with family. Adri's father was like a father to him and he felt like he should be there for him and her mother. "The three of us can head back tonight."

Adri looked up into Jake's eyes and slowly nodded her head, "Yeah we can do that if you want. Your mom hasn't gotten a lot of time with Owen though. I just thought a,Abe you want him to see her more. I would like to have you with me though. And I'm sure my parents would appreciate it. I'll find a flig while we are here and then we can talk about it with them before we leave." She gave Jake a kiss and a hug. She knew it would be all right since appendicitis was pretty common but was still a little worried.

She walked with Jake into the main room and it was clear that Owen was looking for them but John distracted him. John was now sitting next to Eileen making faces to keep him happy and get him giggling. Adri took her original seat and watched the grandparents.

Maybe Eileen needed a guy like John again. Eddy took away her happiness and maybe John could give it back and convince her to visit Vegas. Her entire family was o there and she was still too stubborn to come down.

She felt her phone vibrate and it was the group text she had with her brothers. She read through the messages and found out who would be at the hospital and at what time. She let them know that she and Jake were coming home and would be there soon. "The guys want us to go to my parents house and make dinner. Maybe you can grill something up? I'll make something healthy and one of dad's favorites."

"She's had her chances babe. She will just have to come to Vegas sometime." Jake hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss back.

Jake wrapped his arm around Adri and caressed her shoulder. He was thinking the same thing Adri was. What if his parents got back together? What could happen to his mom if that happened? It would be good for Owen to have his grandparents together and in Vegas. But Jake did like coming home to Colorado.

"Sure baby. We can do that. Whatever they need." Jake looked at Amy and Luke. "We have to fly home tonight. Adri's dad is in the hospital with an appendicitis. The three of us need to get to the hospital to be with him." Amy and Luke looked at each other before she asked if they needed to go home too. "No, no. You guys stay, enjoy the cabin."

John looked at his family. "What if I go back with you. Let Luke and Amy have some alone time at the cabin. I don't want to be a third wheel. But I can go home and watch my grandson." Jake looked at Adri and shrugged to show it was up to her. "If you guys want to take him you could, otherwise I will be around to watch him." It seemed like a good idea to Jake.

"I'm not going to get hardly anytime with my grandson." Eileen chimed in.

"Ma, you had plenty of time to see him before now. Like I said I'll fly you out to Vegas. Help you find a job and place to live. Dad found it all." Jake wasn't going to let her guilt trip anyone. "Just enjoy your time with him before we have to go."

"That wood be amazing if you John. I don't know if the hospital will allow him in the room or if he's too young or what. So I'd love if you came with us." Adri told him and looked at Jake. She smiled and Luke and Amy, "Be good at the cabin. No more holes in walls. Okay?" She teased.

She looked at Owen when Eileen spoke. Jake said his piece and Adri agreed with him. "Just tell us when you want to come. That way we can buy the ticket and get you a hotel or clean a room and get it ready for a visit. Okay? And if you don't want to fly we can have a driver come and pick you up or something."

She rubbed Jake's thigh and rubbed her lips together she was nervous and anxious to get home but she wanted to give Eileen some time to spend with Owen. She distracted herself by looking for earlier plane tickets and she found one for 6am. It gave them time to get some sleep but it would also mean feeding Owen in the air and keeping him happy up there.

"Thanks Pop. That would be great. We really appreciate it." He was grateful that he was so willing to jump in and help when they needed it. He knew John liked helping though too. Jake gave Adri a look about the hole in the wall. Luke promised they'd be good. But the couple had plans of their own he was sure.

Eileen just nodded and stayed quiet for a bit. "I would like to see this little guy again soon." Jake looked at Adri kind of shocked that she was actually saying she may come visit in a round about kind of way. But Jake would more than willingly pay for her to come visit it if it got her to come out more and maybe move.

He let them play for awhile longer and then it was almost time for Owen to eat and nap. "Well we should get going. We try to keep him on a schedule and we need to get packed and ready to get back." Jake stood up. "Sorry we have to go but her parents need us right now." He let Eileen say bye to Owen and then he took him. He had him wave to his mom before giving her a side hug, it was clear it was kind of forced and awkward. Amy did the same. Luke just said bye and John's bye was even more awkward and weird. It was clear there was some unfinished business.

Jake took Owen out to the car and strapped him in. "Do we want to just stop somewhere or make something when we get home?" He looked at Adri. He wanted to leave it up to her because he knew she was worried.

Adri stuck with a simple good bye when it was time to say it. She walked out with the family and waited until they were all at the cabin to tell them her game plan and see if they had any changes to make to her plan.

"So the plane leaves at 6. We would leave around 3 because we have to drive to the airport and do security and all of that. We will take the suv wit the car seat obviously, leaving you two with the other. That means John will be joining us for the drive. You can take the front. Seat because I don't know how Owen will react being moved around that early in the morning and it will be easier if I am in the back with him. Then when we touch down, we will leave you and Owen at home and go to the hospital. He may not stick to his schedule so what you want to do will be up to you at that point. Sound good?" She asked everyone.

She went to the kitchen to get Owen something to eat. She handed it to Jake to feed him so she could go get them packed. She snort upstairs and pulled clothes out for tomorrow for both boys and herself. Then everything else was packed away. She looked at her phone and made sure she had everything that she brought. When that was finished she got Owen and let John and Jake pack up the car.

Jake and the others stood in the cabin and listened to her plan. Everyone was cool with it. Jake thought about cracking some kind of joke but he instead let her do her thing. He could imagine that she was stressing out. So instead he went to the kitchen and just gave her a big hug. Then he was handed Owen's food he went to feed him.

He worried about Adri but knew if she stayed busy she'd be okay. That's what she did. She busied herself when things were tough. He just hoped she turned to him when really needed him. Jake was more than willing to be there for her. He got Owen fed, burped, and down. He possibly could be out the entire night until they got up to go to the airport.

Jake and John loaded up the SUV and they were ready for when it was time to leave. Jake grabbed something small for dinner. He then went and found Adri. He had a feeling she wouldn't eat so he wouldn't push. "Munchkin is down. Car is packed. How's my girl?" He watched her closely.

Adri was happy to be engaged to guy like Jake at this point. He was doing everything she needed without really asking him. When she got Owen he was already asleep and she didn't have to worry about it. She rubbed her munchkins cheeks and kissed his forehead.

She set Owen in the pack and play and that was the last thing that would need to be out in the car in the morning. Or they could leave it for Luke and Amy to bring home.

She smiled when Jake came into the room and kissed him softly. "I'm good." She said softly. "Thank you for being wonderful tonight." She hugged him and kissed him again. "I'm ready to get home though. See dad and make sure he's okay. I will feel better when I see him."

Jake hugged her and kissed her back. "No need to thank me. You've been more than wonderful a lot of our relationship. It's my turn to be here for you." He kissed her head because he was more than happy to do it. "I know. I understand. We can go straight to the hospital after we land." He kissed her softly again. "Try to rest tonight okay?" He knew he was asking for the impossible.

"I figured we'd just have Amy and Luke bring the pack and play. We don't need it at home for a couple days." Then Jake remembered they needed the gates put up pretty quickly. He would figure it out. They would be fine for a few days. They'd just have to watch Owen really closely. He could call the pool guy though to get a remote cover put in. He will handle it all so she could focus on her father and her family. "Will we need to run to the store tomorrow to get stuff for dinner?"

Jake figured he probably should shower because he wouldn't want to in the morning when they woke up to go to the airport. He grabbed Adri's hand and dragged her with him. He didn't expect anything to happen but to shower and maybe a few kisses. Jake just figured this would save time and then they could try to rest. He started stripping to get in the shower and wash his hair and body. A shower always helped him feel good to get into bed.

Back
Top Bottom