Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

If it was trying to choke him with the legs chains guess Avara would be the best for that and for the windy spell even if could cast it (and assuming that wouldn't allow everyone else to cast spells) Kiara could be easily reduced to unconsciousness by the guard.

Still (dramatic pause) I was just checking rules and spell like abilities do NOT require V,S,M,F components so.... if everyone is ready to try a escape after I take 1 minute to summon Tigiri to free us we could first have some fun watching the guard struggle against some Fiendish ghost scorpions :p

EDIT: well the the player's guide says summoners are shackled so they can't perform the ritual to summon their eidolons but mentions nothing about the summon monster spell-like ability but we still need the DM to try a escape, and maybe bet he has something already planned for us to escape but it would feel better if we did by ourselves :)

That depends on the level of the guard frankly, unless he's pretty high level I think Kiara could probably take one lone guard without too much trouble.

The sad part: One single point more in Escape Artist and Avara could slip those stupid manacles via taking 20 ...

The intimidate is aimed at the guards that dared to touch her without her permission. Also, anyone know a goof Common to Infernal translator? I'd put the translation in spoilers, but.... always goof for flavor/theme.

tried to look for an infernal translator but seems there is none, though I thought only Mara and Kiti spoke infernal

Anyway I couldnt register at invisible castle too, no activation mail, not spam either, what if we go for another site, maybe here https://rolz.org/ I think there is no need to register to create a room that saves every roll for everyone

khan said:
Anyway I couldnt register at invisible castle too, no activation mail, not spam either,

I have made the same observation. Registering an account at this time seems not possible.

Same here on invisible castle not registering problems. Are we switching to another site or just sticking with it anyways?

for the room you can go https://rolz.org/join and then input your nick, should we go for our characters' or BMR usernames?, and WotW(BMR) in room name and voila.

Q: so the shackles allow for some movement, would that be enough for spell casting while standing?

Somatic components usually just involve finger motions and gestures, not full on arm-waving...

Yet if that was so wearing armor wouldn't restrain them at all, still if DM is saying movement is allowed my guess is we can, so just a matter of synch and take out the guard, maybe at night would be better

Any good set of armor includes finger-constraining gloves was my interpretation of that... But I take your point.

Back
Top Bottom