Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

!!! Schrodinger's guard. She's simultaneously knocked out and awake enough to be questioned.

And... I noticed three people taking pants off dead guards >_>

Hey, I said I didn't want my junk to make a tempting target. The others just want to deprive us of a nice view.

In the meantime, looting the bodies and the room.

The problem is that there's only 2 dead guards, and I've already asked for what the guards were wearing with no reply =(

Sorry guys, I've been busy with school, so I haven't had time until now to do some replies.

Also, as a heads up, I'll be away on vacation from November 20th to 28th without access to the internet, so there will be a lull there.

lol... Dream Guide, you're in medium load from all the weapons you hijacked. 8 str = 26 lb carrying capacity.

Swords * 3 = 12lb
Bow * 3 = 9lb
Clubs * 3 = 9lb

I never said I'd be carrying them all. I'm just checking for anything useful they have. Thanks for the bow though.

Just a reminder, I will have little access to the internet after 12pm EST tomorrow, until about November 29th. I'll check as much as I can before then, however.

Sorry for not posting, I've been sick these last few days.
Already feeling better now :)

You still have gagged with a pair of female underclothes, pant-less male guard grappled by your eidolon. :p

Is anyone currently laying claim to either of the still-living guards in any way? Because Kiara is going to go Sidious on any unclaimed ones to kill them and I don't want to accidentally destroy someone's pet.

Kaybee said:
Is anyone currently laying claim to either of the still-living guards in any way? Because Kiara is going to go Sidious on any unclaimed ones to kill them and I don't want to accidentally destroy someone's pet.

Really? You going to say the same thing too?

cJlBUVL.gif

Back
Top Bottom