Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

Lets give him until Saturday. That will give me time to look over the book and get myself situated.

Yep. I'll have a post up tomorrow for the next part. Now that we've given him time, I just need a little more of my own to get situated.

Probably :p

Sorry, weekend was busier than I thought. I should have the post up by EOD.

Any inactive PCs at this point will simply 'fade to the background', since I don't know if their players will return later, so I don't want to kill them off. But for now, please treat them as if they weren't there.

*Turns around at the voices behind her, an expression of surprise on her face as Grumblejack's cock slips from her lips*

Maybe a little roll call?

I am still with you! :)

Edit: Umm, shouldn't Gromnar's latest post go in the main thread as well as the combat thread?

strange attraction said:
Not from the looks of it. It seems that one of the three at the table is a woman.

strange attraction said:
As the gang rushes in Phaendar is in the front and thrusts his dagger into the face of one of the men sitting at the table. The poor fellow doesn't even have time to let out a surprised word before his eye is pierced by the dagger and part of his skull is crushed by the ferocity of the attack as the hilt hits the eye socket. The man slumps to the ground, dying from excessive bleeding from his brain and eye....

The naked monk charges into the room and delivers a jump kick at the guard that had already been hit by the acid. As her foot connects with the man's throat a crushing sound si hear and the man falls to the ground, staggered, while holding his throat and spitting blood.

Gromnar said:
The combat is quick and brutal; the group manages to kill all the guards except for two; the unfortunate male that Tigiri has grappled and the one Grumblejack was hitting. The former is flailing his arms, trying to break the lock, and the latter has been knocked out, and the rest are dead or a moment away from their last breath.

The unconscious guard is female... Hmm, I call dibs on her armour :p

Now, time for Gromnar to go through the massive amount of PMs that has piled up before he got busy and reply to them all. :p

So what's the plan guys? Rape the guards and kill them? Lock them up as some sort of ironic punishment? Just kill them outright?

Raping might just take too much time.

However, donning their uniform might give us a bit of an advantage for the rest of the escape.

I guess in that case you will have to take the female guard prisoner and drag her along with us.

Back
Top Bottom