Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

khan said:
Thanks both for that, I was checking for it as partial charge that must be why I missed it.

Partial charge was a 3rd edition thing. It wasn't ported to PF but the rules about charging when you only have a standard action is more or less the same - and makes more sense.

There was quite a few strange rules that got booted with the port to PF. But being one that have played ever since I bought the red box, I have seen quite a few strange rules getting substituted with better ones.

Oh didn't copy that detail on the feat, as I'm using it with the summon monster ability that already is a standard action, well guess I can make a call on the DM if he allows for that detail, if he does not I will consider it in the future. Better said now as dice sucked so nothing really happened there.

La'croise could also ... stimulate himself manually ... at the sight of all these gorgeous naked women fighting. And use the result of his efforts as a projectile weapon. With careful aiming he might be able to impose blindness on his target for a round or so.

On a more serious note: What sort of dying rules are we going to use in this campaign. Or more specifically, how readily available will resurrections be?

Personally I find that the existence of the Raise Dead spell seriously warps the logic of any game world, and not in a goood way. Oh, so we managed to break into the fortress of the big bad (or in this case big good) archvillain and slay him. Too bad one of his loyal henchmen dug up a cleric who raised him, back to square zero.

Later on I think guess I have a devil or demon that can swallow a soul making it harder for those to be raised, is not too hard of a check considering it is a low level summon but could help besides it really add some nice flavor for the evil ones to capture their enemies souls or sending them to a lower plane no matter how they could have been in life (can't wait to do that) :)

Have I mentioned that I have a curse? Every game I join as a player dies in less than a month :O

Strange Attraction had talked about having someone co-GM it with him. I wouldn't mind taking up that job if necessary. I just don't want to step on his toes.

I'm sorry all. I've had a few days with a very busy work days and a few family issues that needed to be taken care of. I'm back on track again now. Just need to sort out all the PMs and threads and then I'll reply. But I'll start with sorting out the combat now.

I am wondering, assuming we have some alive captives after the fight ... will there be an impromptu orgy, or will we delay that fun until after the escape? :)

I haven't thought about that, I was expecting so after we escaped but seems like an interesting idea :heart:
Should we vote on that? :)

Can I please request that you use this thread for OOC chat? If you fill the combat thread up with idle chatter it becomes harder for me to keep track of who have committed their actions for the next round.

And sorry I've forgotten the eidolon. She can't however grapple anything while moving in the surprise round. I more or less assumed that she moved into position. As for Grumblejack - there's nothing in my post that suggests that he does lethal damage. He might even have levels in the monk class..... ;)

I'd say we delay the full fun until after the escape. No good on all of this if we get caught with our (literal) pants down.

Back
Top Bottom