Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

If I could summon creatures with class and they didn't return to their plane once dead that could be possible lol

Guess If the alchemist wanna join the girls he should make an alter self potion

Cherubian said:
Personally I found the second part pales in comparison to the first. Why did they have to drop the anarchic black humor (backstab with a ballista) to deliver a politically correct and morally uptight message about proper gaming?

Yeah that's why I forward some scenes when I see it again, and yeah though the first one is a bit too light in acting and plot it is still great

And yes, while waiting, Elasha may flirt a bit.. and tease her kitten a bit. Really though, she is just bored and horny enough that she'll go along with it, or at least use it as a tool to make the boys harder and more.... Well, sexual torture without touching them is still sexual torture, is it not ;)

Sorry I missed nearly a whole round of posting! I work full time so I only really managed to write anything in the afternoons once I get home...

It's ok we are just fooling around for the time being as we are unable to do much else.

By the way couldn't help myself from remembering this when "helping them" was said
RPG-Girl said:
And yes, Males in my characters views should be collared, and when she enslaves them, she is doing nothing wrong, no, she is helping them. Why do they never seem to understand that :angel:

A part of me wishes I became a necromancer, so I could actually try to pull that off.

I'm getting the feeling my character is slowly turning into a fantasy version of the Joker. He's just really chipper about all this.

Eh, one of my other two character concepts was a mind-raping permanent mental enslavement psychic type character. You're in good company.

Though we've got plenty of enslaving ladies here already. Nice change of pace from every female seeing my character as a lower life form.

Eh, depends on your end goals, and the males in particular ;)

Also, yes, working off the assumption that the guards are male, the teasing and flirting would also serve to distract him, as he can hear us, correct?

I get the feeling respect for my character will skyrocket once he gets his bombs back.

Hmm, possibly. Though remember these guards serve Mitra (I think) for all we know they're Eunics (or gay). Still, nothing wrong with giving us a show. Hehe.

Oh, at the moment, he falls into the Bas Saarebas category, including his bombs. Really, males can be useful, but they are still males in the end.

We also have plenty of exhibitionist ladies here, if not all, but I don't see La'croise (or men) as lower lifes but it is so fun enslaving people though be it men or women, or even being at the enslaved side ;)
not slaves or omnipotence but a new order is what Kitira would like, not that she is after being in control either

And too bad for him I'm already taken I could've been a psedo Harley for that Joker, but we'll see what happens

Also not much use in distracting the guard(s) unless there is another plan, not much we can do in our current situation

RPG-Girl said:
Oh, at the moment, he falls into the Bas Saarebas category, including his bombs. Really, males can be useful, but they are still males in the end.

Bas Saarebas? I don't know what that means.

Hmm, I may have an idea. Just how big is the cell?

Oh, I'm no threat to you all. You're my friends ^_^ (especially once I get my precise bomb discovery)

Speaking of friends, where's our fighter?

Not sure to be honest, I hope he arrives soon. Prisons to escape, kittens to punish, alchemists to collar, and overthrow of the patriarchy to do after all.

I just realized that in a game where we need to escape from a prison, La'croise is the only character with the Disable Device and Escape Artist skills. Suddenly I just got a lot more important.

I'm pretty sure Kiara could just phase through her bonds with that spell that lets her turn ephemeral for a moment...

Oh, can you pick locks? Or better yet, need to lock over your ability to subdue a guard. Then, we lure him in, you phase though, and then, we take the keys and start making our way out?

RPG-Girl said:
Not sure to be honest, I hope he arrives soon. Prisons to escape, kittens to punish, alchemists to collar, and overthrow of the patriarchy to do after all.
...fighters to be found :p

and sorry to disappoint La'croise but he is not the only one, my eidolon Tigiri is even better than him, but being shackled leaves no chance for casting spells or use spell like abilities unless there is no somatic components for that one

And here I thought I was special. Hmm, good thinking Kaybee. I was thinking try to choke him with the leg chains, but that works better.

Back
Top Bottom