Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - OOC

I know we still need the character sheet from RPG-girl. But I'm going to set up the first post now. It'll be several hours before I get time to set it up if I don't do it now. So soon.... very soon you'll embark on the Way of the Wicked *Insert a few ominous chords here*

Naked?

But the players guide at least grants the characters at least the modesty of tattered and dirty prison clothes...

MC is fine with being naked in fact she prefers it to the filthy prison clothes, though I thought she would be the only one shackled but this way is fine too :)

Maybe that is what it is, one giant prank played on us by strange attraction to satiate his perverse kinks?

Checking in, and looking forward to things, will post IC shortly.

And as for the Ogre, am I really the only one that took Preform (Sexual Techniques) ;)

Oh, technically, it's not. Really, it's a preform skill like any other, without the rules from the book of erotic fantasy. Just that the... requirements are a bit more... personalized ;)

Well not many have perform as a class skill my char included so no point in getting just a +1 when she can do it untrained for +5, Kitira would just be a natural for sex stuff ;)

Yeah, and will admit I burned a feat for preform... as well as Use Magic Device.... which really, I should put some ranks in come to think of it.

Cherubian said:
Maybe that is what it is, one giant prank played on us by strange attraction to satiate his perverse kinks?

Damn - you saw through me :D

Now that would be a weird kind of kink for my part. Set you up just to dump you all.....

Perform (anything) is just that. A skill where you can earn money entertaining people with something. If you are a bard you can use your perform to several effects. Though I doubt it'll be very useful doing a strip show in combat for the few extra bonuses.

Use magic device is one of the most powerful skills in the game IMO

I'm probably the only other party member who has a perform skill (I need to check to be sure). Perform (sexual) wouldn't fit my character anyway. He's a pyromaniac, not a rapist.

lol That somehow reminds me of the bard in The Gamers second film Dorkness Rising, for those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it ;)

I meant the killing a character part, though the perform (sex) fits too
also just realized there was a third Gamers movie, I'm gonna watch it later ^^

khan said:
lol That somehow reminds me of the bard in The Gamers second film Dorkness Rising, for those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it ;)

Personally I found the second part pales in comparison to the first. Why did they have to drop the anarchic black humor (backstab with a ballista) to deliver a politically correct and morally uptight message about proper gaming?

Back
Top Bottom