Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first, Lucien pouted, unhappy with her alarmed reactions. He had expected her to jump right into his arms after he graced her with a cute boyish grin. Instead, the woman had chosen to inelegantly land on her rear to increase the distance between them. He raised a brow when she went as far as vocally disapproving his interactions with her. How…refreshing. Catching the edge of the study table above him, the fire demon pushed his head forward to move closer towards her fallen form. With a smirk, he opened his mouth and about to comment something clever when the dragon that originally lay dazed on the girl’s lap sudden sprung into life. To further emphasize her vigor, Silvia had chosen that moment to deliver an unforgiving kick between his eyes while squawking unhappily as she flapped above his head. “You ungrateful brat, I did not raise you so you can treat me as a baseball…”

Upon being pushed back unexpectedly, his head collided sharply against the study table and Lucien mumbled out an incoherent groan as he pressed his palm over his head. Brushing the palm before his eyes, he noted glumly at the sight of light blood that resulted from the accidental cut. His nanny, upon seeing the crimson liquid, immediately hushed her anger and flew behind him to inspect the damage. Sighing lightly, the fire demon reached behind him to shoo the fussing serpent caregiver and pulled himself up fully. Reaching out with his clean hand towards the dark-haired girl, he resumed back to his charismatic demeanor. “Well it appears my dragon does not like to share your lap” he began jokingly before asking. “Jests aside, do you happen to know where I can treat this before Silvia here decides to call the army?”

Teyha watched with a degree of amusement as the man pouted up at her, obviously unhappy that she did not immediately take to his shameless flirts. But she had quite enough flirty, perverted men for one day. His brows even rose slightly when she denied him, and she gave a small laugh, suspecting he was not used to rejection.

Without warning the tiny dragon in her lap leaped up, and delivered a surprisingly powerful kick between the man's eyes. Teyha gasped as his head shot backwards from the force, slamming into the desk with enough force that the white witch knew without needing to see the flash of crimson that it had broken skin.

She stood quickly, and ignored both his charm and helping hand, noting his height, and put a foot into the seat of her chair, standing up on it so she could see the top of his head clearly. She didn't give him a chance to react before she pulled at his head slightly, and inspected the damage with a trained eye, and frowning to herself. "It's not serious." She concluded, and moved her fingers across the cut, embracing her magic. She sent out flows of spirit and air to repair his flesh, raising a brow when she was forced to use an unexpected amount of flame as well. Nothing he would feel of course, but unusual to her all the same. "That should do..." She whispered, and started to step down before something seemed to occur to her and she smacked the palm of her hand lightly against his forehead. "And that is for standing so quickly after hitting your head." She scolded gently.

Raziel99 said:
He smirked as he heard her, saw her gaze. He had already made his decision on the matter. "Why wait?" He said, as ropes appeared in his hands, and he tied her hands together. He pulled her arms to be wrapped around his neck, and his gaze got even more cunning. "But why should I make it so easy for you?"
She giggled as he tied her hands and put them around his neck. Focusing for a second her eyes seemed to glow for a moment. His pants suddenly came undone. "True why should you." She replied smiling.

She was resourceful, that was for sure. He felt his pants open up, and he smirked slightly, moving his hips away ever so slightly. "I could be mean." He said in a sly, low voice. "Leave you the way you are now to deal with yourself."

It was The Master’s turn to smirk as he registered the subtle discontentment from his guest and showed no remorse when a chuckle escaped his lips when Dhiren offered his piece of advice to him in business dealing. Unable to refrain from adding his own retort, he mused. “It was called a good-bye kiss for a reason, Lord Jaegar. You give it before bidding farewell. I believe I delivered mine at the right moment.”

As the man resumed his focus on the agreement, the smile faded slightly into concern on The Master’s face as he noticed that the folder was not opened nor read even after the contract was signed. He does not warn without reason and given Alses’s past, it was even more crucial for the fallen angel to understand the condition of his slave - - assuming if he cares enough to know. However, that was not for him to worry. Picking the contract back, he nodded curtly as the succubus was being taken eagerly by the hand, still rubbing her nose consciously. “That would be all. Enjoy your purchase for she is rare for her kind.”

Seating back into his throne, The Master slipped the contract into its correct slot as his accountant worked to count the gold within the room. Balancing his chin on the back of his hand, he eyed steadily at the couple as they made their exit from his office, unsure of what to imagine that might lie in their future. Alses had turned back once to nod in appreciation towards him before being led out while floating in mid-air.

He stared at her blankly when she refused his help and instead, chose level her height with his. Being pulled towards her sternum, he mused as his perverted mind set into motion, that was, until he felt familiar sensations upon his wound. Given the airy and unnatural sensation, the fire demon can only guess what was being done to him and remained still for their benefit. For all he knows, a bad healing would result in unwanted lumps of skin on his scalp and he is way too young to be walking around and pointed out as a living tumor.

Once he felt the hands have left him, Lucien reached over towards the wound site and found it to have healed back nicely. It confirmed his suspicious of her abilities as a healer. Waiting quietly for her feet to meet the ground, he was about to offer his thanks when he felt a blow onto the same spot between his eyes. Pulling a palm towards the area to give it a gentle rub, he pouted at the girl. “You know, if you have a habit of hitting on men literally upon first meeting like that, you would likely remain single all your life.”

The fluttering behind him warned him enough to duck as Silvia did a semi-charge towards the back of his head to deliver her form of punishment. Instead, the dragon nanny found herself landing against the healer’s chest with a plop. Hovering in a disoriented fashion, the scaly creature picked itself up and faced Lucien with its initial indignant demeanor. “That is not how you thank someone who just healed you.” Turning away from the boy in a huff, she faced the ebony-haired child and noted the similarities in age between her and the young master. Bowing slightly, she puffed out in a disappointing tone. “I apologize for the young master’s lack of manners. Thank you for healing his cut but I’m afraid I haven’t catch you name dear?”

Teyha shook her head as the red haired man ran his fingers over the cut, as if inspecing it. She almost huffed, slightly insulted he would need to check her work. It never scarred, she learned years back how to mend skin so it flowed perfectly, even on the hardest to control patients.

She actually grinned at the reaction to her smack, her face lighting up as her grey eyes sparkled slightly in the low light. She opened her mouth to shoot back her own retort when the man ducked, and she found herself struck hard in the chest by the tiny silver dragon. She smiled at the creatues scolding of the young man, and for a second she considered stroking a finger along the rise of scales on the creatures back, hoping to calm her enough to stop any further bickering. Before she could perform the action, the dragon turned to view her completely.

"No need to apoligise, I find most boys his age tend to forget their manners." Teyha assured her gently, "And my name is Teyha Lockra, may I know yours Lady Dragon?" She asked, and before turning to shoot a grin at the tall scandily clad man to show that she had not forgotten his statement. "And you are Master Pyralis, I assume?" She questioned gently, the corners of her lips twitching back into a smile. "I do not have the habit of hitting every man I meet, only those who behave as fools. I would rather like to drive off those sorts." She told him with a grin of her own.

Raziel99 said:
She was resourceful, that was for sure. He felt his pants open up, and he smirked slightly, moving his hips away ever so slightly. "I could be mean." He said in a sly, low voice. "Leave you the way you are now to deal with yourself."
"Would you really do that though?" She asked pouting slightly as her eyes seemed to glow again as his shirt came unbuttoned.

He smirked, his hand coming up and holding her chin a little roughly, forcing her eyes to meet his and not look away. "I would. And I would order you to not do a single thing until I gave you permission. And when I finally give you that need of yours, you will thank me for how good it is."

He smiled, her pouting so cute to him. He kissed her, a deep, fiery kiss of passion, but let her go, untying her hands. "After I pay for you. Then I'll see what fun I can stir." He turned from her, leading down the hallway.

ffgamer said:
Tom got up and got the gruel that was served to the slaves and sat down waiting for Kaura to sit down with something if anything. "so why are you willing to spend so much on me then let me go after"He asked as he slowly began to eat thinking about his life when this quest was over and weather to fight again
Kaura walked to the head chef and spoke quietly for a few minutes until the withered old woman nodded, and she moved to sit by Tom. She smiled slightly at his question as two servants brought large plates full of the fine food for Masters. "The safety of myself and my people is worth all the gold I have." She told him softly. "The fate of a species... But I find slavery reprehensible, I am only here because I have no choice in the matter. One it is done I would like to wash my hands of it." She picked up her fork and began to eat slowly. "Don't you look forward to being free?"

Tom looked over and wondered what Kaura was talking about but pushed it out of his mind as she came walking over. "of course i do but it all seems too easy"Tome said as he saw the food for her and his eyes widened in shock and hunger "so they can actually cook proper food not just sludge"He chuckled as she put the plate down

Kaura laughed openly, smiling at the man with the light dancing in her eyes at his delight in the food. "It would seem so." She laughed again, before growing serious. She gave him a level look, almost seeming to weight him for a moment in consideration. "I am asking you to enter hell for me, and fight horrors beyond that which this world has known in hundreds of years. Do you believe that to be an easy task for you to earn your freedom by?"

Tom smiles as he heard Kaura laugh "now that isnt a common thing to hear"He says sitting forwards to eat still eyeing Kaura's food. When she finished talking he chuckled "i have seen what some of the other slaves have to put up with 24/7"he said "i would take going into hell and back to get my freedom easier then do what they have to"Tom said grimly

Dhiren's frown only deepened at the amusement of the elderly mage, his eyes narrowing for a brief second in quiet anger. The entire aggravating scene was not the fault of his all too innocent little slave, but his thoughts quickly turned to how he would make her suffer for the insolence of her former master. The corners of his lips twitched upwards for a moment in a smile that bore no resemblance to joy, and he turned quickly on his heel.

"Alses!" He barked, as he snatched the folder off the desk and tucked it under his arm, to read later, perhaps. He took the young girls hand in his own, squeezing only slightly harder than he had before, but still not enough to harm the little demon. Part of their bet was she know as much joy as pain, and he would be wise to start off on the with bringing her the happiness she requested. "Name a place." He said, his tone considerably softer as they reached the door, and he stopped. The shadows along the floor seemed to ripple, and rise, covering a large portion of the wall in the inky black swirl. "Anywhere in the world you wish to go, and step through with me."

Raziel99 said:
He smiled, her pouting so cute to him. He kissed her, a deep, fiery kiss of passion, but let her go, untying her hands. "After I pay for you. Then I'll see what fun I can stir." He turned from her, leading down the hallway.
After he broke the kiss she let off of whine. As he untied her hand she sighed. "Fine." She replied as she followed him.

DrgnLadyLuna said:
The charms on her white, blue and black collar jingled slightly as she squirmed-a ball, a musical note, and a bone. Mia sniffed at her again, head tilted to the side slightly.

"Play?" She asked innocently, Echo moving to perch on her shoulder.

Lady Shyrii looked around as she looked at the girl's charms on her neck. There was no doubt that she was a pet, but at the same time, she was a deadly one that could keep. It was not known if the girl killed her master's prior, but the succubus would had to be on guard to make sure that she doesn't fall victim like the others.

"And why should I play with a pet that is....dangerous to others?" Shyrii asked in a monotone voice, waiting for a truthful answer.

Mia's ears drooped at the lady's words.

"It wasn't my fault, really...he pulled on my tail...it hurt. I told him not to but he did anyways." Her fluffy tail curled slightly around her body as she lowered her head. Echo licked her cheek a few times in an attempt to cheer the neko up.

Well at least the girl was normal in certain ways; finding a soft spot for Silvia being the most common one. Listening to her speak brought a slight spark of interest that flickered in his eyes. Lucien was almost certain she was the type of female who is generally socially awkward and preferred to stay away from contact wherever possible. However, Teyha seemed quite capable of interaction and retorts. Albeit it required a bit of violence before she achieved it but it was still quite a feat considering they only know each other for a few minutes. That and she knew he held a higher status.

Eying her collar amusedly, the fire demon leaned back only to bumping into the medical journal which the girl was originally reading. The book fell onto the ground with a slightly loud bump, causing the librarian to intensify her glare towards him. Shrugging, Lucien bent down to pick up the hardcover and while doing so, Silvia had chosen that moment to flutter before him to read the title of the thick literature. Raising her scaly head, her bright eyes beamed at Teyha as she scanned the healer closely from top to bottom. Nodding in satisfaction, she moved towards her young master’s right ear and nipped sharply, indicating that she wanted his attention.

“We would buy her.” Came a triumphed announcement from the silvery creature. Lucien, on the other hand, did not buy her tone as well as she wanted. Blinking blankly at her words, the young man stood up fully and pulled the winged-serpent away from his earlobe as he declined in his own fashion. “I want someone hotter and more willing.” He was immediately rewarded with another punch on the nose from Silvia, whose nostrils were puffing white steam from his insolence. “She reads books that I don’t even understand, much less you.” Aiming another kick on the other side of Lucien’s nose, the dragon nanny rested her forearms to her side in a huff.

Feeling unfortunate that Teyha should be left out in the decision, the small bundle of scales turned with a sheepish look on her face. Her blue orbs soften into a pleading expression as she looked piteously at the healer. “Miss Teyha, would you please be Lucien’s tutor?”

Slightly startled by his sudden change of demeanor, Alses wondered what she had gotten herself into when her master signed the papers that transferred the ownership of her freedom. The fist which tightened around her small hand made her glance curiously at his stoic face. It was a weak attempt to read his intentions but the succubus found it rather had to focus when he tugged her carelessly in a rocking motion. It further confused her when his mood softened when he asked for a location from her. Having not stepped out of the castle for nine years, the option of going somewhere of her choice was a foreign concept in her mind.

Though a bit lost in thought, Alses finally tilted her head upward to face the man with a decision in mind, her white hair blowing messily from the strange atmosphere which they have entered. With a resolute tone, she looked curiously over the strange portal before announcing, “I wish to go to where you live, my lord.” It was the best decision in her mind. Without the castle, the next best place to head to would be her new home - - and to her, nothing is sweeter than the place where you are wanted.

The boy watched her for a moment, his eyes flicking down to her collar with a bemused expression. Briefly she wondered what charms he was looking for, but based on the state of his attire, she could only guess he would be disappointed to see she wore no bed. Had his eyes dipped lower he would have seen the glimmering golden circlet around her ankle, a precious symbol to her about the triumph of her own purity.

He leaned back while she lost herself in her own thoughts, pushing against the book on the desk until it fell to the floor with a very loud snap that made Teyha jump slightly, startled from her musings. She watched as he picked up the thick journal, both him and the dragon reading over the title before the small Nanny looked her over with a satisfied expression on her scaly face. She nipped at the man's ear, before proclaiming her intent to buy the young white witch.

Teyha's eyes doubled in size as she stared in shock at the small creature, before narrowing slightly at the man. For a brief moment she felt angry, and hurt, at the bluntness of his refusal, boiling her down to inadequate based solely on the face she was not pretty and easy enough for him to enjoy. Her better mind shoved away those feelings, reminding herself sharply that she did not want to be bedded, and being bought by someone who clearly did not find her appealing was a fine way to avoid that fate.

She stood once again with a sigh, putting a hand on the table to steady herself when her head spun from the movement. She looked the man straight in the face for the first time since their meeting, and her breath caught for a moment, she blinked, and heaved an agitated sigh. There was no denying he was handsome, inhumanly attractive. He displayed his toned body without shame, not that someone so fit and flawless should have shame over it... But it was the cast of his eyes that caught her for a moment. Sharp, intelligent, but she barely needed a second to catch the touch of ease behind them, and almost mischievous boredom that promised nothing good would come of wasting his talents. Idle minds are the devils playground, she had heard, and it seemed this man quite the theme park.

She crossed her arms for a moment, and pursed her lips together in thought. "I would." She told the dragon at last, before turning her attention on the smaller creature completely. "But I am a healer first, and a scholar second. Healing broken noses takes an artful eye and skilled work, and cartilage is easy to break. If you feel the need to smack Master Pyralis for his obnoxious and childish input, do aim somewhere that I wont feel so obligated to repair, perhaps the sensitive area he seems so intent on thinking with?"

anime-girl-anime-girls-8951064-570-.jpg
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Zynara

"No Papa! Please NO!!" The girl cried out as she was dragged bodily into the castle walls.

"Don't call me that you brat! You're no offspring of mine!" The older man spat angrily at the girl.

"Papa!! How could you accuse mama of being unfaithful!"

SMACK - the girl cried out from the vicousness of the slap her father delivered to her face.

"I told you don't ever call me that again!!"

The man dragged the girl behind him as he pounded up and down the halls hollering for the Master of the Pet Shop. Unable to locate him - the man thrust the girl at a nearby guard who was coming to investigate the cause of the disruption.

"You take her to your master! I don't have any use for her - unnatural creature. I don't know what fathered her - unfaithful bitch that bore her is my wife - a human woman. This brat was normal till her 16th birthday a week ago. Blue eyes just like me and her mother. Then over night they turned color 6 times before settling on brown. She ain't normal I tell ya! She can clean and cook. What your master sells her for I couldn't care less."

With that the fuming man turned on his heal and left. Leaving a very bewildered guard holding to a the sobbing girl.

Kaura glances up from her food for a moment, and a small frown pulled at her lips as she watched the man stare at her food. "I asked for two plates so we both could eat well." She told him quietly, and gestured to the other tray, loaded with well prepared and tempting smelling cuisine. "Please, you do not need to ask permission for every action you make. Eat, and enjoy, we wont be here much longer, and considering out conbined culinary skills, this may be the last decent meal we have for some time." She continued to eat quietly, small lady like bites that she chewed slowly.

After a few bites, and careful consideration, she set down her fork. "Tom, remember well that this is a dangerous journey. Should we survive, I will give half the gold I have, which should help you live more than comfortably for the remainder of your human life. But, if you are as notorious as I am guessing you are, you will need to be discrete. I will not free you only to have you put back here again because of your name."

Well he had expected some retaliation for his words; Silvia was around long enough for Lucien to understand that violence was never a solution. Groaning slightly by the first impact, he was more surprised with the second kick that followed up. He hissed from his nanny’s attack, half-glaring at the white witch through his crimson orbs. It was evident that the scaly guardian had taken an immediate liking to the woman and while the prince was able to appreciate banter, unhelpful suggestions to his discipline were not something he would recommend to the abusive serpent. Feeling a rush of heat that concentrated on his nose, he refrained himself from touching the abused site lest it triggers a series of reactions that might cause further unpleasantness.

It was surprising when Teyha had decided to approach him with the notion of healing the damage done by his aggressive nanny though Lucien kept a wary eye for a similar form of rebuttal after her practice. It would seem like everyone is out to hurt him today. Glaring at the exchange from both women, he let out a dry cough before declaring, “Then I would be a Master first and a child second. I would prefer someone who does not have sadism to hit me after healing me.”

Just as he finished that sentenced, the doors to the library burst open for the second time that day. A series of scaly serpentine figures adorned with heavy metal armor clamored the vicinity in haste. The leader of them, clearly larger and taller than the rest, entered last. Catching the actions of the white witch and the bruised nose of the young master, currently shedding its first drop of blood, a deep and angry voice joined in the disturbed library. “My Prince!” Pointing at the frozen healer, he roared to his army, “Men! Seize her! She has harmed our young master!”

Putting out a hand himself, Lucien frowned at the complicated situation. Purchasing a tutor should not have been so cumbersome and yet, here they are, with him stuck between a whole dragon army and his nanny and her new friend. Though much preferably to be on the winning end, being caught by the guards would implicate that he would be in trouble with or without a slave. It also meant that his stay at the castle is limited after the amount of chase he has given them. Sighing inwardly, he recounted the different personalities that he had managed to socialize while taking a tour about the place while busy avoiding his guards with Silvia. Truly the most exciting one still stands before him, albeit, about to be beheaded if nothing were to be done – and life is all about choices, no matter how limited they are. “General, that is enough. You would not touch her for she would soon to be the new tutor that my mother has requested. As for the injury, you may go head on with Silvia if there are any questions.”

As expected, the leader of the guards had its eyes focused on the silvery nanny behind him, to which, Silvia gave off a puff of steam in anger and succeeded in making the large scaly figure step back in caution. Chuckling softly, Lucien turned back to the dark-haired girl before him. “Why now, Miss Teyha, would you mind leading us to the office before the library becomes a war zone?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom