Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shook her head at his laugh, and quietly pulled out a note book. She checked a few marks, if he looked he would see a scrolling print unknown to the human world and frowned slightly. "After taking away the cost of getting to our destination... I would have twenty million in gold I could afford to spend here. If we wish to indulge in someone who can cook then I would have ten to spend on each of you."

"save your cash i will cook i know enough"Tom siled as he examined Kaura trying to find where she could possibly hidden all that gold "anyway what supplies do you have"He asked trying to distract her as he got up streatching his legs

Kaura grinned and laughed, glad that Tom was willing to fix the meals. "The money will be brought upon the transaction, I have my tricks after all." She said with a smile, watching as he stood to stretch. For a moment she found herself almost staring, and her cheeks burned as her eyes dropped back to the notepad. "Back at my room in town I have well over a weeks worth of foodclanges of clothing, medical supplies, as well as a map, compass, and several talismans and magical items to aid in fightings the tainted being of the Abyss." She said, a little too quick, "Is there anything else you can think of? I can hire a human to drive one of your mechines to the borderland, but once we reach the desert sands they will take us no further."

KiKi Umara Death said:
She smiled back as sweetly as she could. "I didn't like her Master. But it's about what you want not me." She replied nodding.
He stood there, deep in thought for a long time, almost as if he had left his own body. He couldn't find a reason to stay, but he couldn't find a reason to leave the premises either. He was completely entranced with the lack of ideas. It was a good five minutes before he turned to her, eyes deepening as he thought of something. "I do believe I have yet to pay for you. Shall you lead the way?"

Tom turned as she was speacking to fast and he couldnt understand "slow down now what do you have"He smiled at he apparent embarrassment from something, "i didnt think elves were effected by the heat"He teased as he saw her slightly tinged cheecks

"I would love too. If I knew where I was going." She said sighing."I've only seen said place once and that was when my little cult friends first dropped me off. I've been in the basement since. It was so long ago that I couldn't tell you." Finishing she looked up at him blinking.

He looked at her, heard her explanation. "Only once, you say?" He said, moving closer to her. He knelt down slightly, to be more at level with her. "Once is more than enough." HE said in a low voice, almost alluring, before his head bent down. There was no tease, though he was sure she wouldn't care, before his fangs bit into her neck, her blood eagerly pooling in his mouth. He drank greedily, getting the repressed memory from her directly as his mind went into hers from their new connection. Sealing the bite with a flick of his tongue, he stood up, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. "Let's go." He said, walking down the hall to the left.

Kaura flushed darkerned slightly as she frowned down at her notepad. "Food for two weeks, magical items and talismans, change of clothes, medical supplies, and a car to take us to the borderland, it'll be a weeks walk from there."

She closed the notebook firmly, and tucked it into her pouch, standing quickly so she could turn and pretend to look at the castle. "We are not affected by the sun, all the same I believe I have enough energy to last. Shall we return inside?"

"we will need more then 2 weeks food"Tom said smiling as her blush deepened. He stood up when she did and looked across with her "sure if you answer me something"Tom said smiling "why so red?"

Kaura nodded, "We will buy more in town on our way back." She assured him, hearing as he rose as well, standing just behind her. She tensed slightly to his question, and briefly glanced over her shoulder before sighing softly. "If I knew the answer to that I would prevent it." She told him, "I do not think it is something for you to be concerned about."

As he got level with her she smiled. She knew what was about to happen, actually she had been counting on it. Titling her head just in time, she felt him bite into her flesh. She let out a low moan as he drank from her. As he finished and pulled away sealing the bite she giggled. This was one of those time she would have loved to have shoved him against the wall and fucked him silly. But she knew he wanted to get this done. So she followed him still giggling.

Teyha sat back in the library quiety reading over a medical journal. It was amazing the depth of material the Master had in the expansive library, and Teyha found herself pulling down book after book, writing in a small notepad to keep up with the information. She ran her fingers through her hair for a moment, frowning in concentration as she focused on the work.

She wondered, idly, how the vampires healings worked. It was obviously different from her own weaving, but she didn't dwell on the thought. She had humiliated herself already, running away from him and his slave in the manner she had. But maybe now she could avoid Masters... She even wondered if after this experience she would be allowed to remain indoors. The Master had not seemed happy about her injuries, at the very least, and she seemed to attract abuse.

They walked silently, and Alexander purposefully took a few wrong turns, though he knew where he was, having mapped the castle out mentally a while ago. "You're giggling again." He said, not even turning his head towards here. "One would think you were up to something, a demon giggling so much."

Without so much as a sound to warn her, he turned on her, grabbing her wrists and lifting them above her head.

Tom chuckled "You elves dont like giving nothing away do you"He said as he began to walk into the castle before them, he decided to walk to the kitchen so they could eat

"Not too much." Kaura admitted, and let Tom move in front of her before she followed, her eyes falling to the ground again. Once The Master was done with his current purchase she would buy this man, but it felt slightly awkard to her. Though he was supposed to be owned by her, he seemed to be the one with more of the air of confidence and authority. She frowned at the thought, before dismissing it as part of his rank and title.

Her eyes didn't even widen as he took her wrists. "It nothing master. You just turned me on quite a bit with that bite. Nothing that can't be fixed later." She said smiling at him before her gaze turned playfully seductive. "Unless you want to fix it now."

DrgnLadyLuna said:
Echo noticed the lady come in, and began to mew in Mia's ear, waking her. She yawned and stretched, two-toned eyes looking around sleepily. She saw Shyrii and her ears perked up. Mia eagerly trotted over to her, sniffing curiously as she approached. Maybe this lady would have a treat for her...or maybe she wanted to play. Mia's tail swished back and forth as she sat at her feet, mewing.

As the succubus was about to head inside to the main area to purchase few people for her sex harem, she felt someone sniffing at her. She wonder wondered if the girl was a slave or just stranded. Whatever the case maybe, looked at the girl and wonder what she wanted. "And how may I help you, girl?"

He smirked as he heard her, saw her gaze. He had already made his decision on the matter. "Why wait?" He said, as ropes appeared in his hands, and he tied her hands together. He pulled her arms to be wrapped around his neck, and his gaze got even more cunning. "But why should I make it so easy for you?"

Tom got up and got the gruel that was served to the slaves and sat down waiting for Kaura to sit down with something if anything. "so why are you willing to spend so much on me then let me go after"He asked as he slowly began to eat thinking about his life when this quest was over and weather to fight again

Dhiren turned to follow The Master as he departed, pausing in surprise as the sucubi slave took hold on his hand. For a brief moment he considered squeezing, and breaking the bones of her hand with one quick closing of his. He smirked at the idea of her screaming, almost shuddering in pleasure at just the thought. But she had seen his sadistic side already, there was little point in emphasising it now. So his hand closed lightly around hers, and he pulled, letting her drift behind him as her Demon friend stood back and watched in stunned horror at the sudden departure. She opened her mouth as if to protest, but Dhiren just frowned, a deep glint in his eyes that spoke of harm should she protest. The girls eyes darted to Alses, so vulnerable now with her hand inside of Dhiren's. "Goodbye..." She mouthed, sadly as they entered the castle and left her sight.

Once inside The Masters expansive office he took his seat, looking pleasant now that the purchase was underway. He simply waved his hand when the man named the price, "Fifteen million in gold, to be delivered immediately upon agreement of price." He said, his tone bored as he more than doubled Alses' price. "For Alses, the price of her good care here, the white I injured..." He chuckled lowly, and seemed amused, his black eyes glittering. "I have no intention of buying the slaves I tease on arrival. Weak, mindless little shadows of beings, they never last. But their screams do attract the loveliest prizes." He smiled slightly, tilting his head back as Alses as he gave her a wide grin. "She served her purpose though, and for her contribution I would like part of the money put to ensuring her every comfort while in the castle." His eyes flickered to The Master again, his smile widening even more as it glinted with sadism, "If you do not want your wares damaged, I suggest not leaving bait lying around."

Along the stony hallway of The Master’s castle, two young figures, a teenage boy and a miniature dragon, were spotted dashing madly away from one end towards the next with the sounds of frenzied footsteps in hot pursuit. Taking a sharp turn, the boy shot out a hand with naturally scarlet cuticles in time to push the doors that led to a quiet room while pulling his scaly companion through the entrance before shutting the oak panels as silently as possible. When the knobs to the library had clicked in place, the duo immediately dashed under the covered table tops, earning a few disapproving glares from the stuffy servants who worked there. There, they waited from the commotion to pass.

The trampling of feet came to a halt before the roomful of books as an exchange of voices were heard in urgent whispers that were audible along the lines of “Have you found young master Pyralis?”, “Find him before we lose our heads…” The lips of the young man curled up into a smirk as the color of his eyes gleamed in a hue that matches his fiery hair. Sensing that her owner is about to leak their location with a chuckle, the dragon in his hand frowned before delivering a kick into his stomach. Despite its tiny form, animals are still able to inflict pain when they really meant it and Lucien’s intentioned laughter was immediately dissolved into puffs of air; exhaled with great difficulty from his diaphragm.

As the troops outside of the library scattered into different directions in search for their wanted teenager, the fire demon and his dragon nanny waited until the silence had fully resumed back to its environment before leaning against the legs of the table with a sigh, happy to be finally left alone to his own devices at the time being. Turning his head away from a huffing Silvia, his mind reeled on the types of activities that could be done while the guards are busy in their search for him. The thought was cut short when his eyes caught a pair of alluring thighs that shared the under table space. From the shape and scent of it, Lucien concluded that the pair of sexy appendage could only belong to the attractive opposite sex.

Without much ado, he grabbed hold of his Silvia with a hiss of “Help me score her” before shoving the poor dragon against the lap of the mysterious female with luscious legs. Seconds later, Lucien followed suit and settled his head comfortably between the bewitchingly feminine thighs and beamed his head upward. It was not fully what he had expected. A girl, who looked no older than he is, held a face that seemed so desperately hidden behind her short, ebony tresses. Spreading his lips into a grin, he broke the silence between them in a cheeky, baritone voice. “Can I have my dragon back now?”

Teyha looked up in surprise as a very provocatively dressed man burst into the room, a silvery dragongripped in his hand. Somehow he managed to swing the doors shut without a sound, and dove under the table that Teyha was sitting at. She almost stood when she heard the commotion behind the door, desperate sounding whispers as men searched for their Master, likely the same man now hiding under the cover of the table.

She shook her head slightly, deciding not to betray his location. For several long moments the only sound that filled the library was Teyha's scribbing, and a few quietly whispered words as she read. It consumed her as it usually did, and she shut out the noises and bustle of the world to bury herself in her work.

So, when she suddently felt a presence on her lap, she lumped, looking down with a startled look on her face at the small scaly dragon that had chosen to curl in her lap. She smiled briefly before a man's face appeared as well, grinning up at her from in between her slightly parted thighs. She gave a startled yelp, and tried to jump to her feet. She remembered the poor dragon at the last moment, and struggled not to crush the creatue between her body, and the heavy desk. She yelped in pain as her foot snagged the leg of her chair, and she fell back to her seat with a jarring thud.

She frowned slightly, and struggled not to rub her now sore bum. "Your dragon seems to like taking residence in my lap." She told him, "I see no harm in letting it stay that way. But you... I would rather not have in my lap."

Sinful Bliss said:
DrgnLadyLuna said:
Echo noticed the lady come in, and began to mew in Mia's ear, waking her. She yawned and stretched, two-toned eyes looking around sleepily. She saw Shyrii and her ears perked up. Mia eagerly trotted over to her, sniffing curiously as she approached. Maybe this lady would have a treat for her...or maybe she wanted to play. Mia's tail swished back and forth as she sat at her feet, mewing.

As the succubus was about to head inside to the main area to purchase few people for her sex harem, she felt someone sniffing at her. She wonder wondered if the girl was a slave or just stranded. Whatever the case maybe, looked at the girl and wonder what she wanted. "And how may I help you, girl?"

The charms on her white, blue and black collar jingled slightly as she squirmed-a ball, a musical note, and a bone. Mia sniffed at her again, head tilted to the side slightly.

"Play?" She asked innocently, Echo moving to perch on her shoulder.

Upon listening to the price stated, The Master raised both brows, surprised that the man would offer more than double the sum as compensation for the damaged incurred upon his new slave. The pleasantness, however, did not last when Dhiren went ahead with his arrogant and inconsiderate attitude towards the safety of his wares. He pushed himself up from his seat as his hand laid delicately upon the folder containing Alses’s information and the contract which relinquishes his hold over her. His annoyance must have been somewhat obvious as the object of interest made her way before him. The Master held a small smirk as an evil idea formed within him, slightly eager to repay the fallen angel for his efforts.

Sensing that The Master was unhappy with the cockiness of his guest, the succubus had taken it upon herself to hover quickly between both men by placing herself before the bespectacled being. “My lord…” Her soothing words were cut off when she felt a pair of hands grab on each side of her head, pulling her closer towards her present owner and only came to a halt when her nose collided upon his lips. Alses gave a squeal of surprise and tugged away, covering her nose and mouth in astonishment at the uncharacteristic gesture of the older man. To which, The Master simply replied with a wave of his hand, “A good bye kiss that would not be forgotten for a while.”

There returned the familiar, strict tone which was used on her during her stay within the castle. “Agreed Lord Jaegar. Fifteen million in gold for Alses and compensation of my injured slave. Here is the folder containing all vital information about her for your viewing and should you be ready to take her home, simply sign the contract and submit the payment.” Tilting his head with a grin, The Master watched amusedly as Alses cupped her nose and mouth as she rubbed gingerly at the bump. That’s for all the pranks she cost him all these years.

Dhiren could have smiled at the look of surprise as it passed over The Masters face. He has had centuries to gather so much gold, and business ventures still ended well for him, as did his bets. Fifteen million gold was little more than he would wager in a night of betting.

He leaned back and laced his fingers together, resting them under his nose to hide his amusement as the agitated man actually attracted the attention of his new slave. She flew forward to comfort the bespeckled man, and he chuckled under his breath. His laugh was cut short when he saw the old man reach out, and quickly draw his pet in, the soft smack of a kiss filling the room.

A growl tore from his throat as the succubus Alses flew backwards, her hands covering her mouth and nose. "If you wanted to enjoy your slaves, I would suggest you do so before they are to be sold." He stood, and pulled a pen from his jacket pocket. His eyes darted over the contract once before he nodded, and signed his name at the bottom of the page. He straightened, and moved back to his chair. "Your payment." He said with a wave of his hand, smirking as the shadows along the walls seemed to spring to life, and the dark forms moved forward, carrying large parcels of swirling black mist. They set the giant load by the sides of the walls, and disappeared once in place, leaving the glittering piles. "Fifteen million." Dhiren said, and stood slowly, smiling grimly as he reached out to grab one of the hands Alses was using to cover her nose and mouth. "Is that all then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom