Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teyha took a hesitant step backwards when the fire-colord red eyes locked onto hers in a glare, and in an instant the playful grin was gone from her face. She dropped her eyes to the floor as her hands fell, now more than sure that her actions would earn her some form of punishment for her behavior, and she literally winced at his rebuttal. A more playful part of her wanted to retort that in his case he could very well be a childish master, but her better sense kept her mouth tightly closed.

A wise enough move, she found, for the doors to the library burst open moments later, and in burst a stream of guards that looked far more like dragons who walked upright, rather than humans. Had she had the time, she would have liked to learn more about the creatures, but the leaders eyes scanned the situation, and Teyha gave an inwards sigh, this was not looking very good for her.

The head guard let out his order, and several of the slightly smaller guards rushed forward. She found herself bodily lifted from the floor, frozen in terror as her eyes sought out those of the Master Pyralis. Was her light smack to the forehead enough to earn this punishment? She wondered, as a rising sense of nausea overwhelmed her, her face going pale when she heard the quiet but distinct clink of metal as the guards took hold of their weapons.

It seemed like an eternity passed like this before Lucien spoke, dismissing the charges. Teyha was lowered again to the ground as the head guard as the small dragon glared at one another. She was so focused on the fight she almost jumped to hear Lucien's chuckle, and turned to face him as well, a frown pulling her lips at the sight of his bloody nose. "In just one moment, my lord." She told him, and stepped forward. The guards tensed for a moment, and she hesitated before gently cupping Lucien's chin, pulling him down close enough that she could get a clear view of his nose. She examined the injury carefully, noting the good amount of swelling that had already formed. With her other hand she quickly numbed any pain he might have been experiencing, and began to heal the injury. She checked the alignment before deciding Silvia must not have hit him hard enough to have broken anything serious.

Notably, she never met the man's crimson eyes, focusing intently on her work. It took only a few long moments, with her pulling Lucien down, herself on the balls of her feet, and her face all to close to his for her comfort, were she doing anything other than a simple healing. When done she took a hasty step back, "Now, please follow me." She told him quietly, and turned to leave, and move to The Masters office once more.

Dhiren looked honestly surprised for a moment, before he laughed. "A curious choice of locations, Alses, dear, but if you wish to see my home then by all means." He smiled down at her for a moment, before stepping into the void he had created, and pulled Alses in behind him.

To Alses it must have seemed like her every sense was cut completely off, all light fled the moment Dhiren touched the inky black substance. Sound, sight, touch, it meant very little to Dhiren's world. Not even distance mattered, as the succubus would soon discover, as in a few short steps they reemerged, a brief flash of light before the world settled back to what it should be.

They stood in the front room of Dhiren's mansion now, brightly lit with electric lighting fixtures, as well as long rows of candles. Dhiren enjoyed the slight sting the light gave to his exposed flesh, a reminder of his place in the world of light, as the son of two shadow class demons. "Come Alses, I will show you to your room." He said, releasing her hand so she would have to follow of her own will, before setting off to a tall spiral staircase to his right. "Inform me of any changes you wish to make, decorations you would prefer. You'll find my decor is almost constantly changing, do not be surprised if you leave a room and it is white, only to return to it red." He gave the explination in an almost bored tone, and as if to punctuate his speach, the white marble staircase he was walking on shifted, darkening, detailed scrollwork appearing on the wall, and handrail that his fingers traced lightly as he walked.

Zynara slumped against the guard. Terrified and very alone in an utterly unfamiliar place and an unknown future. The bewildered guard regained his scenses and guided the girl to an empty bedroom. He pushed her body against a wall with his own bulk so he could secure her with the chains hanging down.

"Behave yourself and you'll be allowed to wander the castle. Misbehave and you'll be taken to the dungeon and kept there. That is up to you. I must find the Master and notify him of your arrival. Securing you for now is for our protection. We don't know your full heritage or what abilities may show up."

The girl looked up at the large man. Her eyes a briliant shade of red.

"Please let me go - I'll behave. Please!"

The guard looked back and shook his head. He closed the door softly behind him and made sure it was secuely locked.

He was surprised when he felt a soft hand tug gently onto his jaw and Lucien found himself, once again, in close proximity to the healer. As she concentrated on healing his broken nose, the dragon prince took the opportunity to take a good look at her face. To be honest, Teyha has likable features. Although not as prominent or exaggerated as the ones that he is used to soliciting, she is what he would consider a natural beauty. Her face was void of any traces of makeup, but it was fair and clear. Her eyes were not artificially accentuated but they reflect truthfulness and innocence that was no longer appreciated by those of their age, and while she hid her face under her hair, he found her unique enough to stand out.

As Teyha pulled away after her examination, Lucien fell into deep contemplation over his decision of purchasing her. Certainly it was not his intention to actually obey his mother’s wishes of buying a tutor who would sit him aside daily to learn something, but the fact remains: Whoever he chooses would stay with him for a long time - - and he knows his own character better than anyone. If he were to choose a tutor at whim to satisfy his usual antics, it would only interest him for, at most, a day. While he can be devious, cruelty is not his forte. The young master does not care to hold someone within the castle in close propinquity when they are unhappy.

Lucien snapped out of his trance when the young woman turned to lead the way, satisfied with his decision. Without a word, he followed the guide while his guards shadowed quietly behind him as they exited the library, much to the relief of the servants. Silvia had taken the opportunity to flutter beside Teyha and settled gently against her shoulder. Once she was sure that the general could not hear her, her silvery lips parted before whispering into the witch’s ear as she gave the girl a nudge on the neck, “You spoil him.”

A soft clearing of throat was sounded as the small dragon looked up defiantly at the source. Crimson eyes met her stormy grey ones and the pair went into a mini staring contest before the teenager thumped her steaming nostrils with a red claw and a hearty hiss, “Next time you decide to talk behind my back, make sure you are not in front of me.”

Teyha could almost feel his eyes appraising her as she healed him, erasing any trace of damage before stepping back. It made her move slightly faster, guessing at his conclusion; utterly plain. She didn't wear make up, no flashy jewelry to catch eyes, and while she did not think herself particularly ugly, she knew that even if she tried she would be no real beauty. And her body, the delicate curves of her petite form, were completely flattened by her clothing. Most of it was her choice, she supposed after a moment, but she still shifted uncomfortably imagining what an obvious womanizer must think of her. A man accustomed to women like Mimi, beautiful, and fun. At least, fun in the matter that she was far more willing than Teyha herself, someone whose only "Willing" sexual act was less than twenty minutes prior, and was fueled by a powerful magical aphrodesiac coursing through her viens.

She was so lost in her thoughts she hardly noticed the silvery dragon land on her shoulder, nudging gently to get her attention before whispering softly in to her ear. The corners of Teyha's lips turned upwards in a small smile before she heard a throat clear behind them, and Teyha laughed in amusement as the man flicked the dragons snout to emphasise his own scolding.

Luckily, before the bickering could continue, they reached the doors of the office, just further down the hall from the library. "This is it." Teyha announced, pausing before giving the heavy wooden doors a firm knock, "Erm... Master?" She called, unsure exactly how the man liked to be addressed, "There is a customer here who wishes to make a purchase."

The sudden darkness that enveloped them took away most of her ability to sense her surroundings and instinct commanded her to firmly grab hold of her master’s hand as the void caused a wave of dizziness to wash over her. Gratefully, the effect was quite temporary and soon, the succubus is able to register her environment once more. As Dhiren left her side, there was a slight pause on her part while attempted to adjust to the consistently changing of decorations. She would admit, it is rather strange to have a house consistently revamping itself. While it seemed interesting, it left her with a certain sense of unease. Much like witnessing the mood changes displayed by the dark-haired man earlier, Alses found that the inconsistent vicinity established quite the symbol. She finally came to the conclusion that in both cases, man and mansion; required time to get used to. The former, however, would be someone she cannot fully trust.

Fluttering her wings once more, she caught up quickly with the fallen angel, all the while ignoring the shifting room to cease the confusion that is running through her thoughts. The prospect of being allowed to have her personal space was something to look forward to. Alses preferred a room where there is the comfort of consistency. After a few seconds, she broke the silence between them. Her curiosity piqued once more with reference to the mysterious man. “Does your house have a mind of its own, my lord?”

They walked in silence for a few long, uncomfortable minutes, until Alses finally posed her question. The man smiled down at her in amusement, "No. My home has some form of awareness, a general sense of what to do, but no true mind. It is not aware, but, the things it does is sometime uncontrolled, and sometimes carefully manipulated. It is not here to serve, but should you be sad, it will react appropriately, for example." He almost felt the urge to place a hand on the top of her head, and give her a gentle pat like the pet he thought of her as, or perhaps like a child. She was almost painfully innocent, so pure that he felt a twinge of guilt thinking of what would await her when this period of kindness ended. But, she was stronger willed than she appeared, he guessed, all the same, he would need to watch her, and be careful how much stress he put her in. He was cruel, but destroying a little girl was pushing it, even for him.

He stopped in front of the large doors, "Your room, Miss Fallen." He said, the corners of his lips turning up into a smirk at the mock of her name, "If you need anything, call for me. Otherwise I am normally found in my library, do not disturb me there, just call."

There was a slight pause after the knock before the twin oak doors were opened by two servants. Across the other end of the room, behind a lavishly furnished mahogany desk, The Master rose quaintly from his throne and leveled his gaze towards the group just outside of his office. A look of surprise crossed his features as he noted the lack of any other slaves around other than Teyha. If only his other slaves would sell themselves off as quickly as this one.

Lucien was pleasantly surprised by the speed of things as the doors had parted for them. Waving a hand, he ordered the guards to stand and wait outside while he finishes the business he has with The Master. Stepping nonchalantly into the study, the prince took a glance at the grand furnishings of the room before deciding that the proprietor is not one to hoard all of his wealth. Silvia remained perched against the healer’s shoulder, ready to interject were there any difficulties in the exchange.

The Master arched his brow as he noted the figure that had stepped forward towards him. While he was used to immortalized beings, most that are able to conceal their age via some sort of transformation or are simply genetically capable of maintaining a youthful appearance, he was not sure if the man before him fall into that category. Particularly from the lack of schooled mannerisms, careless state of dress and the pet, (at least, he think it is a pet) that had taken a comfortable spot on Teyha’s shoulders; lest to say, he was very much convinced that the man before him is a youth. Well, business is business, and being a lover for gold, age is hardly a problem for him as long as the youngster has the means to pay. Stepping to the side of his desk, he gestured towards the seats before him and welcomed the trio. “Welcome, I am The Master of this estate. I assume you are here to purchase Miss Lockra?”

Upon receiving the welcome, Lucien gave a slight nod in acknowledgement as he seated across The Master’s desk while the man took his place behind the table once more. “That would be correct. My name is Lucien Pyralis. I believe my mother has sent a letter with regards to my presence today. I am to pick out someone who is capable of tutoring me and I believe I found Miss Lockra to be the right person for the job. How would the exchange be conducted?”

Indeed he did receive information that the descendent of a blue blood attending today and The Master has no doubt that all the frenzy which he has caught wind about his guards that this is the young master of the Pyralis household. Pulling out a folder from his drawers, he set the document and a contract lightly before the fiery-haired teenager. “The folder contains information that might be beneficial to her stay with you, including, but not limited to her medical records, state of health and personal information needed to clear her when going across certain parts of the world. I advise that you thoroughly read the information and the details of the contract before signing. As stated, Miss Lockra is worth three million gold for her capabilities.”

The doors opened speedier this time than they had when she first entered the office, swinging open just moments after she lowered her hand from the door. She glanced inside, spotting the Master already rising from his desk, a look of astonishment on his face. Was he surprised at the speed of her purchase? To be frank, she certainly was. She had thought it would take years for her to find a master to purchase her, but her stay had barely been a few hours, most of which was spent in the infirmary.

Lucien stepped in first, waving at the guards to wait for them to finish their deal, and Teyha didn't make a sound as she followed. She took her seat beside Lucien, listening to the deal with a degree of curiosity. The master briefly cocked his eyebrow, before he and Lucien began their dealings. When the Master set the folder in front of Lucien and gave her price, her eyes widened. Three million gold? For what exactly?

"But wait..." Teyha piped in without thinking. "You received me for free, and I have only been here a few hours.... Three million gold... For me?" She trailed off shifting uncomfortably when she realized she had spoken out loud, "Pardon me, I should not have spoken out of turn..." She murmured quietly.

As Dhiren departed to his library, the succubus was left with an odd sense of boredom. The formal address of her name did not escape her either, though Alses could not work out the reason behind his humored tone. With a sigh, she hovered over to the large poster bed in the middle of the room and fell against the soft, cushiony mattress. Grabbing one of the pillows to her chest, she rocked her small frame to her side and glanced over the dull room.

Everything, including the furniture is painted white. It was as if she had entered into an untouched canvas. Eying the couch on the corner of the room, she recalled the workings of the house as mentioned by the fallen angel before imagining a splash of blue polka dots on its leathery texture. True enough, right before her eyes, neon blue circles started to sprout against the original snowy background, causing Alses to erupt into a fit of giggles.

Feeling rejuvenated by her interesting discovery, Alses kicked off her heels and began to hop steadily against on top of the springy mattress. Turning her head, she noted the white stereo to her right and mentally flipped the switch to play a series of Italian opera. The radio had comfortably settled on the song, ‘Il dolce suono’ from Donizetti's opera, “Lucia di Lammermoor”. There could not have been a more fitting piece, for much like the mad scene played by the disoriented bride within the opera, the succubus found herself embedded with the power of imagination that crossed with reality.

With her mind, she pushed the volume knob of the stereo higher, until she was sure that every inch of the room is flooded with Lucia’s voice. Bouncing on the mattress, she let her thoughts fly, changing the walls to a midnight blue with random floating will-o-wisps as a gentle touch. The solid white wooded frame of her bed was turned into a transparent, hard glass while her bed was given a shade of burgundy, with satin sheets that gleamed enticingly from the dimmed room. Her clean, carpet floor was transformed into dimmed tiles that shone lightly from each step. The windows are made into arches that would show whatever scenery she pleases. Every other furniture in the room was given a simple touch of silver while her ceiling light vanished, replaced by a sky than can be manipulated at will.

As the song came to an end, Alses, too found the lack of breath from the amount of changes she had made - - and from all the jumping activity she had conducted while working her mind. Turning the volume down, she switched off the silver stereo and slumped happily back against the soft mattress. Truly, she cannot say that she has ever found more fun in decorating her room.

Upon realizing the girl’s origin within the castle, the corners of his lips lifted at the thought of haggling with the shrewd businessman before him. However, taking a second glance at The Master, he deemed the idea an unwise one as he noted the unhappy twitch of his mouth that was pressed in a straight line to conceal his irritation. Instead, Lucien brought a hand towards the folder and skimmed through the details before drawing an elegant signature on the appropriate line of the contract. Waving his hand once more, his guards entered, carrying three chests containing the right amount required for payment and set them before The Accountant before dismissing back outside the office. Rising from his seat, he held out a hand to signify his departure. “I believe this is all?”

Indeed the girl has yet learned her place. Frowning down at the young brunette, The Master felt the urge to make her dance like a silly puppet in his office to curb his annoyance. Thankfully, his guest was gracious enough to continue with the exchange without so much a comment. Upon receiving the chests of gold and its contents affirmed by his accountant, the older man raised and accepted the handshake with a nod. “That would be correct, Master Pyralis. I bid you a safe trip.”

Staring at the white witch once more, he waited until the dragon prince and his slave have safely behind the closing doors before taking a seat with a contented sigh. At least that transaction was over and done with.

Teyha could almost feel The Masters glare on her following her outburst, and her cheeks burned dark pink in humiliation. It was as though every drop of her blood had moved to her face, until she could feel the pulsing of her heart, far faster than it should be. It was a usual reaction for her when she felt foolish, and very unpleasant. Luckily Lucien seemed to catch onto the businessman's annoyance, and paid without a word of protest.

She stood as the two masters shook hands, and she inclined her head to the man who offered her shelter for this brief time. A small bow, a grateful, and slightly apologetic smile for her behavior, before she retreated behind Lucien. There was only a brief pause where she stopped at the door, and looked back once more, "Thank you." She whispered, almost sure the mage wouldn't be able to hear her.

The doors swung closed once she stepped out of the office, and she gazed up at the tall redhead who now held her life in his hands. An almost frightening thought, now that she stopped to consider it. She had just given her entire life to a teenage boy, who now had the power to do anything he wanted, and there was little she could do to protest.

It would be even more terrifying had she not been purchased for the purpose of acting as his teacher, but the idea that she was bought for her mind, and not her body or powers, was comforting. She even found herself following quietly, the hesitation gone from her steps again. "Where will we be going now?" She asked, not even bothering to push the mess of dark curls from in front of her eyes as she glanced briefly up at Lucien. "And please, don't give a smart answer of "Home" when you know I am asking for the location."

He raised his brows when his ears caught her soft appreciation towards The Master. For a master-slave relationship that only lasted a day, she seemed rather happy with her position. Given most, Lucien would have thought a new slave that entered from a world of freedom would have the hardest time adjusting to the idea of eternal servitude. Then again, the teenage boy was not sure what to ask about the issue. Though prone to placing others in a tight position with his ethics, the prince was not exactly a fan of forcing himself onto potentially sensitive issue especially when he had just known the girl.

While Teyha showed signs of neutrality towards her current status, Silvia on the other hand carried smug expression on her face, no doubt ecstatic that she had successfully performed the objective of the trip. Secretly, she was rather glad that nothing went wrong with the business deal. Finding another suitable slave as a tutor for Lucien would have been, at best, a failed mission. The scaly nanny could not bear to think of the worst case scenario. No doubt the young man has plenty to share when the ball is in his court - - which was why she was proud that the healer had swooped in to challenge her bundle of trouble with her stern and nonsensical attitude. At least now, the egoistical redhead would have to argue against someone that does not stand a mere five inches.

Glancing at his newly acclaimed slave, he acknowledged the quickness of her tone and before replying with a grin, “Good because I was about to reply ‘carriage’ but if you really want to know…” he bent down and waggled his eyebrows suggestively, “A kiss would jolt my memory in the geography department.” At that point, the march from the guards came to a halt before what looks like an empty carriage - - except it had strong, steel ropes that are missing the usual horse power. Place a hand on his hip, Lucien waited impatiently as the doors to the transport were opened for them before boarding nonchalantly. Reaching a hand out, he beckoned the brunette to follow suit. “Hurry before the guards have finished preparing for the trip.”

Teyha didn't say anything when Lucien leaned down, a suggestive look on his face as he teased her slightly. Did he think she was stupid, or that she had forgotten he said he thought she was plain? Whatever the case was, she would not allow herself to be manipulated by this man, and was finding it hard not to smack him across his forehead for the suggestion.

But something else caught her interest, and Teyha found herself staring at a large, empty carriage, the long metal harnesses empty. She stared as the doors open, curious where his horses were. But before her eyes the guards began to attach themselves, strapping into the front of the carriage. Teyha stared, were these beings going to pull them to their destination? But powerful as they were, wouldn't dragging the carriage be tiring?

She looked over the vehicle, the harnesses, and something occurred to her when one guard stretched his wings, flapping lightly. "Oh no!" Teyha said in shock, taking a step back. "There is no way you're dragging me into the air! I don't like heights, I am get dizzy on a stepping stool! No. No! This is something I am not comfortable with in the least."

Taking in her anxious tone, the prince quirked a brow and waved the hand which he had used to extend the offer. “Well, Miss Teyha, from what I see, there are only two very obvious choices, either you get into the carriage and we would get to my place, or you can be with your luggage and be escorted personally by the guards.” Pointing gingerly towards the talons of his soldiers, he mocked, “Were you to pick the latter choice, the captain would personally see that your body arrives safely, conscious or unconscious.”

He felt a slap on his shoulder and frowned at his ever violent nanny. “Stop scaring the girl. Can’t you be little more sensitive?” She questioned huffily.

“Silvia, if I were insensitive, I would have said I would have told her that YOU would be the one escorting her back home.” He chuckled as the silvery dragon blew more steam out of her nostrils.

Truly, Lucien pities the girl. Clearly she has a thing against heights but unfortunately for the white witch, working within the Pyralis castle would be like living in the sky itself. It is now or never and if she so refuses either offer, it would only be decided for her. “If you really fall out even after the carriage is double-latched, I would personally dive out and save you.”

Teyha was honestly speechless at the ultimatum, shooting a fearful glance between the huge winged guard and the carriage. Her eyes followed the angle of Lucien's finger, and she paled considerably when they landed on sharp talons that looked more suited to ripping and tearing flesh, rather than keeping it secure and safe.

Oh she seriously considered all her options. Of course there were the two obvious ones her Master posed, but also she considered retreating back to the castles Master, and begging to be refunded. But... Then she would be back to her original problem... The vampire who had shown an obvious lust for her. Which did she fear more, a ride high in the sky inside the enclosed carriage, or confronting her own sexuality with the aid of the man and his slave?

She took a few hesitant steps forward, frowning as she climbed into the carriage, sliding to the exact middle of the seat across from Lucien, and gripped it firmly as if afraid it would slide out from under her. She trembled visibly, and shot Lucien a dark look for not warning her sooner of his method of travel, "I don't suppose there is a seat belt?" She asked stiffly after a moment, waiting for the doors to lock her securely in the nightmarish carriage.

Dhiren exited the young Succubi's room only to return in the form of a shadow on her wall, skillfully hidden so she would not see his spying. The girl flew to her bed before flopping down, eyeing the blank room. Many of his former pets took weeks to decide how to decorate, changing small details with hesitation, as if he would be offended by their choice in decor.

Alses did not seem to have this problem. Once she discovered the extent of her powers, she set to work bending the room to suit her needs. She bounced on her bed madly, turning her stereo up as loud as she could, and started working.

Dhiren found himself unsure if he wanted to laugh or frown at the scene. Certainly he had no complaints about watching the woman bounce on the bed. For all her innocence and purity, her body was sinfully developed, and every movement juddered her finer features wonderfully before his ever watching eyes. He also took a moment to admire her imagination, the elegance of her room rivaled even his own, and he found himself taking notes of a few details to experiment with changes of his own.

At the same time, her choice in music made him want to frown quite deeply. He was never one to believe in omens, but an opera in which a woman went quite mad and slayed the man she was forced to marry and bed... No, far to many parallels to their current situations, and while he did not believe she choice the song as a warning or prediction he took note to be wary of their first night all the same.

When Teyha made her way towards him, Lucien was genuinely surprised. He had expected her to resist him like she did in the library and either storm back to the castle or at least stayed firmly on the spot. It made him wonder what was at stake for her. Perhaps The Master has special punishment for those slaves who are returned immediately that she did not wish to participate. Either way, he appreciated the cooperation and held his peace as when she boarded the carriage and took the seat opposite to his.

It was apparent that the girl is afraid of heights. No soon had the guards snap the latches of the doors in place, the witch is shaking in her seat; her wide eyes darting left and right in dread. When she voiced a question that is sensitive to her, Lucien answered with a bit of care. “You supposed right Miss Teyha.” He quirked an apologetic smile. “But tell you what, “He lowered his tone in reassurance, “no one has never fallen out this carriage to their death. If you do happen to be the first, I will not allow you to touch the ground.”

Pushing himself back so that he is leaning against the leathery cushion, the prince gazed momentarily out the window before smirking. Reaching towards his shoulder, he grabbed hold of the dragon that had perched proudly for his gentlemanly stance from before and threw her towards Teyha with a wink. “Here, catch. Not much of a seatbelt but Silvia makes a good stress ball when you need it.”

Teyha tried her best to settle into her seat, still squirming uncomfortably at the prospect of being lifted into the air inside the carriage. The prince did not say anything about her nervousness, a fact she felt grateful for as she did not like having her fears rubbed in her face. Even when answering her nervous question his tone was pitched to reassuring and kind, though he did not quite seem to understand the idea of an irrational fear.

She knew the actual chances of her falling to her doom from the carriage was low at best. Probability meant little in the situation, the one in a billion chance of something going wrong was enough to to make her make her skin grow cold, and she shot Lucien an odd look and laughed nervously as he tossed his dragon nanny at her, who she caught awkwardly, trying not to hurt her small form.

"I am not afraid of falling to my death, Master Pyralis." Teyha told him, shrugging slightly in an attempt to make light her own phobia. "I am afraid of falling itself. The sensation is unnerving, frightening... In theory witches can fly... But I have not found the need to learn that skill." She found herself holding the little dragon slightly tighter than she meant to, and she loosened her grip as soon as she realized. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Miss Silvia."

The feeling of soft sheets against her skin is delightful, especially after such an exhilarating workout. It was satisfying enough for the succubus to desire a full rest. Pushing her palms against the mattress, Alses got up from the bed and took a glance around the room to make sure that she is the only one in it. When the coast seems clear, she moved towards the door and locked it. The sound of a reassuring click was enough for her to relax her shoulders and return back before her bed and pulled her cap off.

Curling her fingers on the strings to the back of her corset, she gave a tug and allowed the first barrier to fall on the ground before her. Freed from the tightest component of her wardrobe, Alses gave a lazy stretch before bending down to undo her garter belt. Allowing that feminine contraption to slide to the floor, the succubus then proceed to hop her way towards the bathroom while pulling her long socks off.

Once within the echoing room, she wasted little time and turned the knobs for a shower and disappeared behind the glass door to lather and rinse under the steaming water. Once her body gained the fulfillment it needs, she pushed the glass door aside and reached for a large towel and walked back into the bedroom to dry off.

It did not take long as she crawl towards the middle of the big bed and knelt up to towel her hair as best as she could. Happy with her state of cleanliness, the succubus threw the towel to the side and slipped under the cooling sheets for a rewarding nap. Looks like Alses would not need her master for a while.

She was adorable, Dhiren concluded as he watched the young demoness push herself up, and glance around the room to ensure she was alone. He chuckled to himself, a low sound that echoed in his private world, never to reach her ears, as she locked her door... And much to his surprise began to undress. Both his brows went up, again comparing her to his other slaves who rarely took off their clothes until nightfall, after spending the day contemplating their fate. This girl, it would seem, was one far more capable of living only in the moment, instead of spending her time looking towards the future to see what may lie ahead. He wondered if this particular trait might help her fare better to the cruelties to come.

But such considerations could wait, as he found himself leaving against his wall of shadow, smirking as he enjoyed the private viewing of his slaves body. And it was delectable. He had never had the pleasure of seeing a succubi body, and his first sight did not disappoint.

Soft curves that few human women could ever compete with caught his immediate interest, but he was not a man who could be easily impressed by the curves of a woman alone... However voluptuous they might be. But the fairness of her complexion, the playful way she moved and bounced as she stripped for her bath... It was arousing indeed.

She stepped into his shower, and he found himself wanting to follow and watch... Perhaps even surprise her with his presence... But he had more pressing matters to tend to. Namely, he had to make the conditions of his latest bet known to his mother, so they could continue with their wager. He had stalled too long after his last failure, any further delay might mean forfeit on his part.

“Then you better learn the skill soon or avoid the windows and balconies when we arrive at the Pyralis manor.” He started off with a slight drawl, amused that the girl was playing a tough front before him when she was shaking just moment ago. “The house is situated very conveniently on a sleeping volcano.”

Silvia, upon being discarded like a toy, flared the instant her balance was regained within the witch’s lap. However, there is something to be concerned about when she felt a sudden pressure on her body before she could fling herself towards the arrogant child of a prince. Flapping her leathery wings lightly, she turned her small silvery head towards the girl before settling obediently in her lap. Punishment would have to wait, at least till after they are safely in the air.

The carriage shook and rumbled as the guards prepared for liftoff. The sounds of flighty wings increased before the sedan was gently lifted off the ground and hovered vertically in a steady acceleration. To those within the carriage who has the ability to spread their wings, the waiting period is a boring one but nonetheless, necessary for the journey. Once the pull against gravity became consistent, the dragon nanny launched towards her child with a drop kick.

This time, however, Lucien was more than ready to receive her attack. Holding a hand out, he caught the small being smartly in the middle of his palm and held it by its tiny wings and shook her silly with an arrogant frown. “You know, Silvia, for your upbringing tactics, you should be glad that I end up perverted and not violent.”

Although falling asleep was never a problem for the succubus, staying within the three levels of REM can be a chore. Any sudden movement, sound or inconsistency in the environment has the potential to awaken the young woman from her slumber. Barely an hour into her nap, she heard a light growl that echoed in the empty room. Peeling her eyes lazily, her amber eyes glanced around for the unfortunate source of disturbance before tracing the noise back to her own stomach. Rolling back to face the mattress, she made a sound that resembled a mix between a groan and a chuckle. Being woken up by shear hunger is a first.

So Alses rose from her bed and sat up reluctantly. Mentally she cleared the floor of the mess she created for her shower to an empty corner and pulled the doors to her wardrobe. Several dresses were hung on the rack and the riser found herself in the dilemma of choice. Everything seemed perfect to her tastes; the clothes were tight in the usual places and non-obstructive to the limbs which she uses often. To top it off, all consists of the usual gothic color scheme she is used to while living at The Master’s castle.

Swishing her tail from side to side, decided to go for the one with long, dark red dress that is held tightly against her torso, with a slit that goes all the way up to her thigh, hinting on the usual garter belt she wore to hold her long stockings. It left plenty of room for her wings and legs. Happy with her appearance, she unlocked the door to her room and tiptoed out into the hallway. What was the last thing the man said before leaving her in the magical room? Ah yes, to call if there are any problems. Looking up at the ceiling thoughtfully, she whispered, “Master…”

Teyha froze for a moment again, staring at Lucien as though he had just said the manor was perched in hell itself. "On a volcano?" She squeaked, resisting the urge to rub her right wrist, where a perfectly round scar marked one of her mothers earliest 'Punishments', sticking a red-hot match to her skin when she caught the six year old Teyha and her older brother with a lighter.

Just how many of her fears would she have to confront as this man's tutor? Heights alone could leave her all but paralyzed, and the thought of sleeping above a dormant valcano... Was all of this better than the risk of sex with that vampire and his slave? She didn't honestly know, nor would she get the chance to rethink her actions as they lurched forward. She bit her lip to keep from making any sounds of panic, closing her eyes while the carraige rocked and pulled itself from the ground.

She had enough control this time to keep from squeezing the tiny dragon nanny during their take off, glueing her hands to the cushion of the seat instead, and gripping it so hard her knuckles turned white.

It wasn't long before the jerking stopped, and Teyha gave a somewhat relieved sigh, glancing out the window once to see the clouds rush by. For a brief second it seemed calm, before the nanny kicked off from Teyha's lap, and attacked the prince. Lucien easily blocked the attack, took hold of her wings, and shook her with a smug frown.

"Can we please try to not rock the carriage?" Teyha asked tightly, looking from the prince to his nanny with an annoyed frown. She took in a small intake a of breath, embraced her magic, and tugged lightly at Lucien's fingers, urging him to release the small dragon. "I'm nervous enough in the air without the two of you fighting, so can we all just agree not to fight until after we land, please?" She pleaded.

"Perhaps if you were less perverted, I would not need to be so violent" the small bag of scales squabbled and attempted to nip the slender fingers of the insolent boy. Unfortunately, the shake was enough to make her dizzy to carry on the lecture, Silvia found it difficult to concentrate anything with her brain rattled in mid-air. Well, it persisted until their quiet guest responded.

If old habits die hard, then they certainly have not come face to face with the white witch’s expression. The mixed display of horror and sternness was enough to hush them, if not tug on their sympathetic heart strings. Silvia has chosen to stop struggling and Lucien had taken the relaxed position of lying horizontally against the leathery seat. Releasing the dragon, the prince proceeded to take a nap for the next few hours since nothing else can be done in the meantime. With one arm to cushion the back of his head, his other arm was used to cover his eyes from the reflecting lights of the clouds.

Silvia, on the other hand, flapped towards the frightened girl and plopped its butt against the seat before pushing its body forward and folding its wings neatly. She too, could feel the long journey that awaits them and the best method to pass time is to sleep it through. Satisfied that Lucien would not be causing anymore trouble anytime soon, the silvery nanny allowed her own eyelashes to droop, gently rocked by the stable carriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom