Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
"She will open her eyes in time." He said to Mimi. They were back outside, looking over the premises. "Well, that is two down. Who have you seen looks delicious?" He asked her, turning to her. "The succubus is out of our hands, and the White will be ours in time. But I'm looking for a treat now. You know some of the girls here, better than i do."
"I haven't seen too many other slaves." She said biting her bottom lip. "I've been in the basement most of my stay here."
He smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "It's ok. I thought of someone. That demoness that was holding the succubus from us. Do you think we could get her?"

"you say there will be no honour but is not saving one life not an honourable thing"he asked "but we are not saving just one we may be sacrificing 2 to save thousands correct"He said as he got up once more and took a wooden sword and began some practice swings, at that the two guards began to walk towards him, but he doesnt notice and they takle him to the ground pinning him to the floor "i will go"He struggled to say "please leave madame whilst we sort out this slave"one guard said

"That is correct, but to those we are saving we are honorless." She said softly, watching as he picked up the wooden sword. She smiled slightly, before guard closed in on him, and she stood, walking up as they threw him to the ground. "You dare lay a hand on a slave who is demonstrating forms for me?" She snapped, her voice haughty and dignified now, the smug tone of a confident elf. "I intend to buy this slave, but asked to see his abilities with a sword. Are you in the practice of pinning slaves when they follow the orders of your guests?"

Raziel99 said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
"She will open her eyes in time." He said to Mimi. They were back outside, looking over the premises. "Well, that is two down. Who have you seen looks delicious?" He asked her, turning to her. "The succubus is out of our hands, and the White will be ours in time. But I'm looking for a treat now. You know some of the girls here, better than i do."
"I haven't seen too many other slaves." She said biting her bottom lip. "I've been in the basement most of my stay here."
He smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "It's ok. I thought of someone. That demoness that was holding the succubus from us. Do you think we could get her?"
She smiled back as sweetly as she could. "I didn't like her Master. But it's about what you want not me." She replied nodding.

Mia had retreated back into the castle. She headed for a cozy-looking corner of the lobby and curled up, purring softly. Echo curled up beside her and the two dozed off as they waited for more visitors.

"That is correct, but to those we are saving we are honorless." She said softly, watching as he picked up the wooden sword. She smiled slightly, before guard closed in on him, and she stood, walking up as they threw him to the ground. "You dare lay a hand on a slave who is demonstrating forms for me?" She snapped, her voice haughty and dignified now, the smug tone of a confident elf. "I intend to buy this slave, but asked to see his abilities with a sword. Are you in the practice of pinning slaves when they follow the orders of your guests?"

The guards look up "oh sorry mistress it is instant reaction to his kind"One guard said as they both stood and went back to the door, Tom get up with a bloodied nose and lip "you shouldnt have stoped them i was practicing"He smirked enjoying a fight with the guards. "but at least i got to see the real strict you before we set off"Tom said as he sat down "so when do we leave and how soon are you planning on ending this journey"He asks shuffling the cards again

Kaura shot the guards dark looks as they retreated back to the doors, watching them carefully before she moved towards Tom. She frowned at his injuries, and moved him towards the window, dipping her fingers into the sunlight that spilled through. The very tips began to glow slightly, pulsing with energy before she brought them back up to the slave, and pressed gently at his wounds, carefully repairing the damage. "It is a side of me I doubt you will se often." She admitted, "But I doubt they would have listened so well to my normal tone..."

She straightened, and pulled out a white cloth from a pouch in her belt, using her container of water to wet it so she could wash away the traces of blood. "We will leave when after I speak with the owner of this estate about your purchase, and the release of your weapon to me." She told him quietly, "And the end of this journey will be when we emerge from the Abyss, you will be a free man then."

Tom willingly walks to the window with you partially confused and a little unsure if Kaura is being truthful about what her is the real one, untill she takes the sunlight and uses it to heal his wounds, once healed he stops her from clearing the blood as he moved to the door glaring at the guards "your lucky"he smiled as he waited for Kaura to follow him to the wardens room.

Tom slowly walked across the courtyard "why did you heal me back there dont elves keep there magic to themselves"He asked stopping to look her directly in the eye "you no longer have to win me over i have already chosen to acompany you either way"He smiles

Kaura looked at the man in surprise as he pulled her from the room before she had a chance to wipe the blood from his face. She watched him with a curious expression for a few moments, before laughing softly to herself, "Most Elves do, but again, I must maintain a certain air of power in this place." She told him softly, "It is part of the reason we journey, my race weakens, my powers are very diminished, I would rather like those around me to see me as a powerful magical creature, than to understand the desperate truth of myself and my people." She sighed softly, and smiled at him kindly, "I will not allow harm to come to you, minor or severe, and simply watch you be in pain." She told him softly, "It is not a trick to earn trust, it is how I am."

Tom sighs as he begins walking again "you are one very strange elf you know that"He said shaking his head as he walked over to the master in the yard. He stood a few feet away as he saw the master nagotiating another sale and went down on his knees in a submissive position whilst he waited, at which time two guards came up behind him and held him in place smiling at Kaura "you got your hands full here"They chuckle

"I know." Kaura laughed as he shook his head, the corners of her lips turned up slightly in a smile. she followed him back out to the yard, watching as a dark haired man spoke to an older man in glasses about the sale of a young succubus. Her new slave, she made a face when she thought of that dirty word, knelt on the ground to wait, and two handlers approached to hold him in place, chuckling softly. ""You may release him." She said absently, in the same almost arrogant tone she had adopted before, and waved her hand in dismissal. "And you may stand." She told Tom quietly, "We should allow The Master to do his buisiness in peace."

Shyrii

Shyrii Gehenna was walking with a purpose as she found herself in front of a huge castle in city of Saghar—which had been a while for her. She calmly walked through the doors slowly and found herself to be a bit nervous. She hadn’t booked any rooms here, but was curious how good the place was. She heard from some Mistress while making her way to the city that it was paradise. That was good enough for one who loved to give a mix of pain and pleasure to her slaves. Shyrii was taught well by her mother, the Queen, who was also a succubus when she bore the girl.

She walked out into the foyer and saw a sign describing what was on every floor of the house along with the descriptions of collars and charms. “Well the fun ones will probably be in the basement. I check that section out later.” Shryii was wearing Victorian-type clothing, but in a much more sensual, modern day fashion. The black dress was hugging all the curves in the right places.

“It’s good to see Lady Shyrii. Unexpected visit I see,” one of the male guests asked her.

“Yes, I’m looking to do some restocking on slaves. If you know what I mean,” she said as she looked around inside the place. It was only the second time that she would make such visit. Her first was with the Queen many, many years ago.

“I’ll let you proceed with your business. Good day now,” the gentleman said with a nodded as he hurried away from the succubus princess.

The two guards shook their heads "whilst in the presenceof the master we are to stand by him"They smirked,Tom smiled as he looked up "dont worry you should get in the masters sight so he will talk to you after"Tom said as he watched the succibus being sold glad Kaura didnt seem to be like the master that was buying her

Well there would never be an occasion where The Master would be caught ignoring a business offer. “Certainly, Lord Jaegar. This way please.” Turning away from the fallen angel, he lifted his weapon from the ground and gestured the man and his slave to follow him towards the office. Passing Kaie, the ends of his mouth curved up into a smirk as he transferred a fleeting thought. ‘You only have until the end of the transaction to spend any time with Alses. She is about to accept the offer for your well-being.’

True to his words, the succubus had chosen at that moment to smile grimly at the demon girl as she followed both men back to the study where her life would be signed away to an unexpected direction. Scarlet orbs swept knowingly across from her face to silvery long tresses as Alses sped up slightly fast enough to clasp Dhiren’s hand as a sign to offer her freedom. Tugging the appendage lightly, she was surprised to find herself being pulled effortlessly while her wings kept her in mid-air.

The Master led them up the stony stairs and through the wide and echoing hallways of the castle. Stopping before a pair of large wooden oaks doors, he gave a quiet push. As the hinges creaked open, the servants that stood waiting within the room held the parting entrance for its guests. Within a few strides, he made it behind his desk and into his throne. Setting the scythe beside him, The Master pulled out a specific drawer and withdrew a folder that included all the details recorded about Alses the day she arrived within his estate.

A light tapping of feet was heard as a small man scuttled into the room. It was The Master’s accountant. He is someone who can be simply described as a nervous man who is shy of making any mistake in his job - - a man who is useful to one who loves his gold. Nodding at his accountant with an amused smile, The Master pushed a contract before him as he waited for Dhiren to take a seat in front of him. “Alses is worth seven million amounts of gold should you still wish to continue with your transaction.” Pursing his lips in a pause, he continued in a stiff tone, “The medical costs of the slave whom you have decided to willfully injure would be included by my staff’s estimations. Should you ever decide to return, I would prefer that you do not lay hands on my wares without considering purchasing them beforehand.”

Echo noticed the lady come in, and began to mew in Mia's ear, waking her. She yawned and stretched, two-toned eyes looking around sleepily. She saw Shyrii and her ears perked up. Mia eagerly trotted over to her, sniffing curiously as she approached. Maybe this lady would have a treat for her...or maybe she wanted to play. Mia's tail swished back and forth as she sat at her feet, mewing.

Kaura watched as the Sububus was dragged after the demon man, following The Master as they were led away for purchase. It was an interesting sight to see them go, and she shook her head, "The Master is gone." She commented to the handlers, and walked to Tom, reaching out a hand to help him up. "And I intend to buy this man, he is my responcibility. I would appreciate it deeply if you did not shadow my property in my presense."

"sorry ma'am we'll leave him with you if you truely wish it"They said bowing, at that Tom roughly pushed the guards away as he got up and stood by Kaura "well seems we have to wait"He said as he sat on the ground and began to fiddle with his dog tags.

After a while he looked up at Kaura "so is there anything else i need to know about this job"He asked "anything else i will be used for"He got up and walked around Kaura smiling at her shape

Kaura watched with a smile as the handlers left, standing in the wonderful sunlight as Tom fiddled quietly with his dog tags. A few long moments passed before he stood, and circled around Kaura. She watched him with a curious expression, "I have no more weapons that you can see." She told him after a moment, "It is unnecissary for me."

She turned to face him, still smiling reassurendly as she missed his suggestion completely, "Do not be concerned about duties." She told him with a laugh, "I am not one to burden those around me with chores and tasks. Though, you may want to take care of the cooking, I have no skill with it."

Tom laughed "i was not looking for weapons just other things"He smiled as he looked into her eyes again "are you sure i will do anything but only for you"He smiled then laughed again when he heard she couldnt cook "then you may want another slave im not the best"He said

"i need to go for a walk"He said suddenly "will you acompany me....i do not yet know your name"Tom smiled as he began walking

Her smile didn't falter, but she did seem confused by his statements. She wondered briefly what it was he was looking for, before shrugging it off. Humans were odd creatures indeed, and she would not attempt to understand their minds.

She followed him as he began his walk, "I am Kaura, pleased to meet you." She said in a late greeting, bowing her headslightly in respect, "May I know your name?"

Tom chuckled to himself as he saw Kaura's confusion but kept walking "is there anything specific i must call you"Tom asked stalling to give his own name.
once they were out of earshot of others he turned and bowed "i am General Tom at your service"He said smiling as he stood straight again then went to sit under a tree

"No no." Kaura said with a wave of her hand as they moved away fom the handlrs and slaves, to a quiet tree at the edge of the garden. he sat down nxt to him, adjusting her skirt for a moment as he gave is name. Her eyebrows rose sharply before she could contain the look of surprise on her face. "General Tom." She repeated, and smiled. "A talented warrior indeedto have earned such a rank at such a young age, I am very fortunate, it would seem."

"You seem surprised i had such a rank"Tom chuckled "i thought elves could hide that sort of thing"He said still chuckling "i had many other titles as well but they were lost when i was captured"Tom said regretably "so what royal line do you come from""Tom smiled as he watched Kaura in the shade before he began to fiddle with his dog tags around his neck

Kaura flushed slightly when he pointed out he had noticed her surprise, and she frowned to herself. Controlling her emotions did not come easily, not with her age at the very least. Still, it bothered her all the same that he would catch her slip so easily, and she struggled not to huff, her voice a perfectly even calm, "I am not of royal blood." She told him, "I am a researcher, as is my family. It took me some time to gather the gold to purchase a slave or two from this establishment, in fact."

Tom laughed "dont worry not many could have noticed"He said smiling "a warrior has to look out for slight advantages he can get when fighting and well they dont leave no matter how long you stay locked up"He chuckled again "so how much are you willing to pay for me"He asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom