Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

She watches him leave, and something inside shatters. “My father….doesn’t control….me. He has….no power….over me.” It was the words he had taught her, the words he wanted to hear. “My father doesn’t control….me. He has no power….over me!” Abby was starting to yell. She wanted to sit up, but her body wouldn’t let her. The tears had started to pour from her eyes. “My father doesn’t control me! He has no power over me!” She takes a deep breath. Her face the picture of a heartbroken woman. “My FATHER has NO control over me! My FATHER has NO power over me!” Each time the words came from her, they grew louder despite her crying. Her entire body shook, and the words kept coming.

“My face? It’s just two eyes, a nose, and….a piehole.” Her voice changed with the last word, clearly mimicking someone. She grinned. “Shut your piehole. My dad always said that. Shut your piehole Emily.” A soft giggle came from her. She reached up placing a shaky finger to her lips. “Piehole.”

Atoshi stands from picking up his clothes and looks back to the bed, had he really gotten through to her? He steps closer and sits on the side of the bed, he smiles at her, kindly "Well done... That... Proves to me you really want to be with Tony..." He helps her sit up and pulls her close, just letting her cry, he rubs her back and runs his fingers through her hair. "I think... You've earned your hour for the day... Get cleaned up and you can see Tony for one hour... Ok?" He tips her chin up and smiles at her, wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Piehole... No... That's your mouth, and it has very soft, kissable lips..." He smiles at her and reaches up, softly running his thumb over them "I'll even show you..." He smiles and leans closer, licking them lightly, then kissing her softly, his hands on her shoulders lightly.

Abby sits there, feeling his touch. She had fallen silent, but part of her still wanted to scream the words. She did love Tony, and she would scream those words from anywhere to prove to it. “Thank..you..Master,” she said, trying to catch her breath from her sobs. An hour with Tony. She couldn’t wait. She finally pulled from him and headed straight for the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind herself.

“No,” she pulled away from him with a look of confusion. “Don’t. Please. I don’t….like that." She looked away from him for a moment. "Piehole is what my dad called my mouth. Shut your piehole. Don't kiss me..again. Alright?”

Atoshi watches her go and finally gets dressed, he then sits on the bed to wait for her.

David smiles "Ok... Then how about a kiss you here..." He leans in to kiss at her neck and shoulder "Or here..." He moves down to over her breasts "Or even here..." He softly presses her breasts together and licks and suckles her nipples together, watching her.

Abby turns on the shower and slides down the wall to the floor crying. She lets the running water wash over her. ‘I can’t do this. I love Tony. He deserves better than someone so damaged.’ While the water is still running, she steps from the shower and opens the medicine cabinet. She sees everything from headache medicine to allergy pills. Finally she picks up a bottle of sleeping pills. Her fingers work to remove the cap, and she pours a handful of them. ‘Not as messy as what Kimmy did, but it’ll still get the job done.’ She pours them into her mouth, turns on the faucet, and fills up the cup sitting on the sink. Drinking the water, she swallows all the pills down before returning to the shower. After a while, she starts to feel the effects and slides back down to the floor. Her head lulls back, and the water hits her face.

“No. Please. Don’t,” she squirms again in his arms. “You want to see my warehouse. Right?”

After a little while he heard the tap turn on, then off and what sounded like a bottle of pills, he didn't think anything of it until a short time later he heard a soft thud. "She wouldn't..." He got up and goes to open the door, only to find it locked "You idiot!" He breaks the door down and looks for her, seeing her in the shower "Moron!" He quickly turns the shower off and picks her up, he checks her pulse ad listens for her breathing, both shallow "Shit... Alright you bitch... Wake up!" He smacks her face a few times, hard enough to get her to groan, then shoves his fingers down her throat "Come on..." He keeps it up until she starts to gag, then holds her over the tub "That's it... Let it up..." He rubs her back and continues to make her sick until it's just dry gags. He then cleans her up and pulls her from the tub, wraps her in a towel and takes her to the bed. "I know you're not that stupid..." He moves to the closet, the medical kit kept in every room, "Nope... Nope... Ah, here we go..." He pulls a vial out with a needle and fills it, he returns and injects her, "That should counter those pills..." He watches her to see if she'll wake up, checking her pulse every few minutes.

Her head is pounding as everything slowly comes into focus. Her last clear memory was the water falling from the shower head above. The towel and the bed are soft against her body. She groans at the light. Her stomach hurts, and her throat and lips are dry. She feels the sting on her face. When she sees him, her brow furrows. “Wh-What,” is all she manages to say.

He glares at her "No... That's MY question to you... What the hell were you thinking!" He gets up to pick up a glass of water "Drink this... Slowly..." He helps her sit up slightly and holds the straw to her lips, once done, he lays her down again. "So... Care to explain... Or should I just guess..." He sits on te bed beside her and crosses his arms, glaring.

He quickly pulls her back to face him "I care about my friend... If I had let you die when I could have done something... You think for a minute Tony would have accepted that..." He glares again, holding her in place "And you may not believe me yet but I care for you too... Right now you belong to me... And it's my job to care for you... Something your fucked up sire never did..." He leans down, getting close to her "Do you remember what you were shouting... What I had you say... I know how hard that was... And I rewarded you with an hour with Tony... Does he mean so little to you..." He watches her, his voice had gotten softer.

“He means everything. That’s why he deserves someone better. I’m broken. Please. Just leave me. Don’t care about me. You or Tony. I….I….don’t have a,” she stopped knowing how crazy what she was about to say would sound. Abby knew he would think of her as a little girl the moment the words left her lips, but she found as he held her there, looking at her, she couldn’t stop herself. “father anymore. My mother is gone. Now my father is gone too. I don’t have..parents..anymore. I’m alone. Josh hates me. Greyson lives so far away. I’m..I’m..alone..except for..Tony, and he..deserves..better. Just leave me alone. You should have let me go.”

He actually smiles at her "That's just all the more reason to have Tony... That man doesn't exist to you anymore... He can't hurt you... Touch you..." He gently makes her sit up "Admitting that he is gone is a big step... A very big step... And one that I thought would take me all week..." He kisses her forhead "Let's make a deal... You actually accept my training and I won't tell Tony what happened tonight... As far as he'll know... You slipped in the shower... Is it a deal..." He holds out his hand and waits, hoping she'd accept his offer this time.

Abby eyes his hand. “You’re….making a deal with me?” She looks into his eyes. As much as there was a man there that she hated, she saw something else now as well. “Alright.” Her hand gently takes his, and she squeezes. “I’ll….accept your training, Master. I..well..what do you want me to do now Master?” Abby knew she would have normally told him what she was going to do, but part of accepting his training would be to follow his commands as he led her. So gazed into his eyes waiting for her next order.

He squeezes back and smiles "Well... Your first order is to spend the next hour with Tony... You know the rules... The most he can do is kiss you and hold you... And you are not allowed to touch yourself or him sexually... If you behave, I will reward you when you come back..." He leans closer and kisses her cheek "Do not tell him of what happened tonight... And neither will I..." He stands and watches her "Here, you can wear this..." He hand her a light robe.

She slides from the bed, putting the robe on. Tying the belt, she looks up at him. “I remember the rules. You know those rules are torture to me. To not be able to touch him sexually or have him touch me that way is going to be so frustrating. I’ll do my best to follow the rule though.” She moves towards the door and opens it just a little. “I won’t tell him what happened either. You have my word. I know,” she grins. “That’s doesn’t mean much to you. My word is worthless to you, but the sentiment is still Master.”

He smiles at her and waits for her to leave before going to find his girls, he needed this hour as much as he did. He returns to his room to find them laying on the bed napping, he smirks and silently moves closer, he gently spreads their legs and leans in, giving each of them a few soft licks and suckles.

Ana groaned first, squirming under his efforts. “Kimmy,” she mummbled. “Sleep.” She grinned. “You’re gonna….wear me….out.” Kimmy stirred as well, but she seemed more exhausted than Ana. Even when Ana spoke, calling her name out, she did not move.

Abby wandered down the halls. Thoughts of trying again crept into her mind, but she pushed them away as she stood outside of Tony’s door. She knew this was puishment. So it wasn’t suppose to be easy, but she wondered if Atoshi was going to far by bringing her father into all of this. Gently she knocks on the door.

Atoshi smirks and leans closer to Ana again, he kicks and suckles her clit, it was obvious Kimmy was out cold, so he'd play with his doll. After a few minutes he starts to slowly pump a few fingers into her, definitely not female fingers, he curls them slightly.

Ana moaned, arching her back slightly. Her sensitive places touched, stimulated, deep within. She opened her eyes as she whispered, “Oh Sir it’s you.” Her legs fell apart even more for him as she began to move her hips with his fingers. “What a way..to wake up.” She grinned looking down at him before grabbing her breasts pushing them together. “Are you finished..with Abby for now? Can we have..some time..with you?”

He suckles her it harder again before pulling back "Mmm... You have me for an hour... While she visits Tony..." He slowly crawls up her, opening his pants as he does so and grins at her. "That girl is a handful to be sure..." He lifts her leg and thrusts into her quickly "But... I'm getting through... Slowly..." He moans and kisses her, roughly "Nnnn..." He starts to pick up the pace and moans against her lips.

Ana instantly moves with him, moaning and whispering against his lips. “Fuck Sir. You feel..so good. I’m so glad..you’re here..with me.” She kisses him until she needs to breathe. “I’m glad..it’s only..for a week. I hate..the thought of you..with her. You don’t like..fucking her. Do you?” She digs her fingernails into his back as his pace is driving her mad. Already she’s so wet and getting closer with each thrust to cumming.

He smirks at her "I can't rightly say... If I like fuckig her or not... She's still so stiff..." He moans slightly, "She's getting better... But don't worry... She's nothing compaired to you and your sister. He holds her hips and thrusts faster, harder and deeper, gripping her ass and pulling her closer to him.

Ana’s body grows rigid as she lifts up, meeting him. Crying out she cums. Her hands paw at the sheets. Unable to speak, a torrent of moans flood the room. Her climax goes on and on, with no end in sight as he pounds her. With her toes curled, her eyes roll back in her head. Ana doesn’t care if they wake Kimmy or not, and sure enough, her sister begins to stir hearing Ana’s sounds. “Wh-What’s..going..on?”

He rests his head against her shoulder as she fucks her, pounding her harder as her orgasm hit. "Fuck..." He groans and soon thrusts deep, filling her as his own orgasm hits. "Mmm..." He lays over Ana slightly and turns to look at Kimmy "It's ok Kitten... I'm just playing with Ana..." He smirks "But it looks like you two had fun without me... I guess I don't have to worry about you this week..." He chuckles softly and moves to lay between them both, pulling them closer for a cuddle.

“Big sister..is gonna take care..of me,” she giggles. Ana’s body aches. “You were..frustrated Sir,” she grins. “Now you’re dirty. Here,” she tells him moving her body down along his. “let me clean you up.” Her mouth gently takes him, and she begins suckle him, tasting both of them. “We taste so good together. Let me get you all clean.”

Abby waits for a moment before opening the door. She sees him sleeping and smiles. ‘No wonder he didn’t open the door. He looks so handsome, so peaceful.’ Quietly she steps out, not wanting to disturb him. ‘I’ll go get something to eat. He needs his rest.’

Back
Top Bottom