Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

“Thank you..Master.” Her words come from her mouth with ease. “How can I..please you Master?” Abby’s movements were fluidic as she writhed on the bed. Her eyes seemed soft as she looked at Atoshi. A warm smile on her lips. “Master. I am yours..to command..to own. Always.” The more she looked at Atoshi, the more the softness, the dreamy look began to drain from her gaze though.
“Owwwwwy,” she whined as he slides the needle into her arm. “Please..make it..stop. Please. I can’t..cum..anymore.” Her eyes were pleading with him.

Atoshi smiles at her slightly and rubs her arms slowly "Relax... Think back to Tony... You're doing this for him..." He runs his fingers over her legs softly, "Relax..."

David smiles "Alright Sweety..." He moves to turn off the machine, he gently untied her and pulls her to him, holding her gently. "How about something to eat... And drink..." He sits on the floor holding her softly and pulls a tray he set down when he came in, closer to them. He starts by getting her to drink something slowly, then feeding her until she was full, then he just held her.

She nods her head, her eyes looking heavy again. "Relax..Master..for..Master." The thought of him makes her smile again.

She looks up at to him. The drugs have taken away her pain, but her body is still sensitive to touch. She moves slightly. "Thank..you."

Atoshi watches her and continues to run his fingers over her body, slowly helping her to sleep, once asleep he moves her to lay under the covers, he lays with her and holds her close, running his fingers through her hair slowly. "This... Is gonna be a long week..."

David smiles at her and holds her close, slowly rubbing her back as her body slowly calms.

Abby dreams of Tony. Her dreams slowly turn towards her father. She wrinkles her nose and tenses.

"I want..to go..outside. fresh air.please."

Atoshi watches over her as she sleeps and starts to run his fingers through her hair to help her relax again, he even runs his other hand over her body slowly.

David looks at her and smiles "I think we can do that..." He stands and carries her, grabbing a blanket on his way. He knew she was too weak to try and run, he slowly takes her to the fenced in garden at the side of the house. He sits in the sun and holds her gently, keepin te sun from her eyes, there were flowers blooming.

She stills at his calming touch, but her father's presence in her dreams is relentless. Abby throws up her hands clearly fighting him. "No," she calls out. "Daddy don't."

She smiles as the day warms her face. Her tired eyes look to David. "You're never gonna let me go. Are you? I'm never going to leave this place?"

Atoshi wakes from a slight sleep to find her pushing him away, he grabs her wrists gently and pins them to her chest. "Abby... Abby listen to me... Your father can't get you anymore... He can't touch you... You're save... Master will keep you safe..." He continues to gently hold her down.

David looks at her "Well... That all depends on you..." He runs his fingers through her hair slowly and watches the wind blow the flowers and tree branches.

Abby stills, but her breathing is still fast. "Master," she mumbles. "Safe..with..Master."

She listens to him, and as he looks away she asks, "What do you mean..me? You want to know..where my warehouse is? You want me..to take you there..to give up where..it is. Why? It's my..special..secret place. Why do you want..to take that..from me?"

"Yes... Now open your eyes..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, she needed to know he'd keep her safe too, if she needed it.

David looks at her again "Well... You stole secrets from us... It's only fair we steal some from you... Like the secrets you have on your father..." He softly runs his fingers along her still sensitive skin, he wanted her to relax and tell him more about where her warehouse was. He had already given her the pain numbing shot, all she'd feel right now would be pleasure.

Abby slowly opens her eyes, smiling. As she sees Atoshi, her smile quickly fades. “Wh-What happened? Did I fall asleep?”

She flinches at his touch. “Please..don’t..touch me. It’s not..fair. Are you going to keep me..here..until I do tell you?”

"Sort of... Do you remember what you were dreaming of..." His hand travels down her side, showing her she was naked. "It's a method I've used on Kimmy... You closed your eyes and relaxed... Can you remember what happened next..."

David gently cups her cheek and rubs it, "Would you let your only source of information go... With only half of what you needed..." He tips her chin up and kisses her "And... You're quite cute..."

"No," she quickly lies despite seeing her father's face right away. Her hands reach for his pushing him away as her cheeks burn red from embarrassment realizing she is naked. "What do you require....Master?"

She closes her eyes. "Its not....fair. I can't....run....or....defend myself. Let me....get strong. I'll show....you."

He pushes the covers off her and rolls over to kneel over her, "I require that you tell the truth... You closed your eyes..." He lightly pins her hands above her head "I told you to think of Tony... Then what happened... No, eyes open this time..." His free hand slowly runs his fingers over her stomach and chest like before. "Tell me how it felt..." He wanted her to think back before she fell asleep and most likely dreamt of her father.

David smiles and reaches into his pocket "I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this... Yet..." He gently pulls the cover off her and sits her in his lap, facing away from him, he spreads her legs. "Now... I'd just relax..." He opens the small jar he took from his pocket and coats his fingers in a gel, which he then moves to her pussy, rubbing her slowly. "This should have you calmed down soon..." It was a powerful aphrodisiac infused lube, it should have her excited in minutes.

“I didn’t lie,” she begins as he moves. When he pins her hands, Abby’s fear begins to rise. Her heart pounds in her chest, and her breathing reflecting how afraid she is. She closes her eyes, seeing it as a way to avoid him. When he tells her to open them, her spirits sink knowing she will have to face him. Her skin quivers at his touch, and she stammers, “Stop..it! Don’t!” Remembering he is Master now, she adds, “Please..Master.”

“No,” she whines as he moves her nearly limp body. Emily groans feeling his fingers. She has no idea what the lube will do, and with him being a doctor, she’s nervous. “Please..Don’t..use..that..on..me..I..don’t..want..it.” Her pussy begins to warm, and she can feel her own desires growing. “No..I never..fucked..before..and I..didn’t want..to..I still..I..want..to..now..oh please..why do I..want..to feel..your touch?” She squirmed on his lap feeling her skin heat up.

"No... Tell me how you felt when you thought of Tony... While I was touching you..." He squeezes her hands lightly "Keep them there..." He slowly lets them go and sits up, still kneeling over her, he runs his hands along her sides slowly and comes to cup her breasts. "I'll tell you how you acted... You relaxed... Really relaxed..." He gently massages and squeezes her breasts "You let everything go and trusted 'Tony'... You gave yourself fully to 'him' and finally looked happy..." He softly pinches her nipples "Now if you can do that with me, while only THINKING about Tony... Think how you can feel with him actually there..." He watches her a moment "I know what your problem is though... Your father..." He watches her, and leans up to hold her wrists again before she can try anything "And I'm going to help you remove HIS control..."

"Shh... I said just relax..." He softly and slowly rubs and teases her, making sure to draw it out, he wanted her to give in and fully enjoy it before he allowed her to cum for him. "I'm under strict orders not to hurt you... So I'll do the opposite..." He lets her head rest back against his shoulder and leans back against the tree to help her relax. He keeps his movements slow and steady, moving his fingers if one spot brings her too close.

Abby remains still, her eyes locked with his. She keeps her hands in place even after he moves his. “Why did you ask..if you were just going to answer..your own question,” she asks, trying to not think about his touch. Groaning as he pinches her nipples she stammers, “Because I was happy thinking about him. Master makes me happy. I know how I could feel with him there.” Her eyes widen, and before she can move her wrists, his hands are already on her. “My father doesn’t have any control on me. How many times do I have to tell you that? Your delusional Master.” Abby could not even see the control her father still had on her. She already knew he didn’t approve of her being a pet to anyone, and those thoughts in the back of her mind were driving her to doubt herself with Tony.

“Please..doctor. Just let..me go. Let me sleep. Let me rest. I wanna,” she shifts on his lap again feeling her clit tingle. Sharp sensations were running through her, and combined with his touch, she was losing herself to him. “Please. Stop. I don’ wanna..no.”

He continues to hold her down "We'll see... Now... I want you to think about Tony again... But keep your eyes open..." He reaches down with his free hand and starts to lightly tease her clit "Think only of Tony... Let your body relax..." He reminds her what to do every few minutes, keeping his touch light and slow, he didn't want her cumming, just thinking of Tony and pleasure. "That's it... Look at me... Good girl..." Her eyes would start to close and he'd remind her to look at him, rewarding her with a slight speed increase for a moment.

David smiles and keeps it up, keeping her on the thin ledge, he kisses her cheek "You'll be fine... Just relax... Focus on how it feels..." He again licks and nips at her neck softly.

Abby's face is flushed, her breathing steady and shallow. Her body begins to writhe as her mind fills with images of Tony. "Master," she whispers. "I want..my Master. Please." She whimpers like a small animal, closing her eyes only to hear his voice. His finger teases her, rewarding her, pushing her but never far enough that her body gives in. "Thank you..Master." She exhales deeply. "Master." She repeats the word, each time followed with a warm smile. Finally she utters how she feels about Tony. "I love you Master."

Emily can tell he's not going to stop. Her fists swing, trying to connect with any part of his body she can. "I..hate..you. Stop..it. Just..wait..until..I'm..strong..again." Her words a promise, a threat, of what would come. She knew he couldn't keep her like this forever. She nearly jumps from his leg as he keeps pushing her. Her mouth open, with no sound, as she's teetering on the edge, ready to tumble down.

Atoshi watches her and smiles, he could almost see the walls coming down "Very good... Now trust Master... Feel his rewards..." He rubs just a tad faster for a moment "You're safe... Relaxed..." He looks her in the eyes, knowing she really isn't seeing him. "Feel Master protecting you... Now think back... But keep Master with you... Ah, look at me... Good..." He could feel her getting wet, but this wasn't about making her cum again, it was her feeling Tony with her. "Good... Now think back... You're at home... With your father... No, relax... Master is still here... Good... What is he teaching you today... How old are you.." He walks her through, calming her as he father scares her.

David just chuckles softly "Empty threats..." He keeps it up, watching her body grow closer and closer, as se starts to arch, he quickly speeds up, rubbing her clit and finally giving her release.

“I’m,” she softly beings, “a little..girl.” Her brow furrows. “In his office. Today..daddy wants to teach me..what good little girls..do. They do..what daddy tells them to.” Tears escape her eyes. “Be a good girl..and touch..touch..daddy’s..cock..baby. Both hands. Show him..how you..can make..him feel good. That’s it baby. Here. Let daddy..touch you..you,” her eyes widen as she remembers him touching her exaclty where Atoshi is. “NO! Stop it!” She begins to fight against his hold on her wrists. “No daddy! Please! I don’t wanna..NO!” There’s such an anger, a rage boiling in her eyes. As he continues to calm her, she relaxes. “Daddy wants..my hands..my..mouth,” her voice cracks. “Do a bad job..and it’s..the strap. I’ve heard it..before..when he beat..Josh. I’m scared..of the strap. His hands..touch me..there. He’s touching me..again. Now. I feel it.” Her words letting Atoshi know his touch is the same as his.

She cums, her hips rising high as she cries out. Such a powerful orgasm, she collapses when it passes. “Not..empty threats. Just..wait.”

He reaches up and cups her cheek "It's not daddy... It's only Master... You're save Abby... Now it's some time later... What is daddy saying now... What's he teaching you..." He continues his soft teasing and rubbing her cheek, watching her with a soft smile.

David holds her gently "I told you... You aren't going anywhere..." After a few more minutes he stands and takes her back inside, back to the training room.

“He..he’s showing me..how girls..take care of..men. Spread your legs Abby,” her brow furrows. “A man..will touch you here. He’ll..put his….here,” she winces. “That’s right..Abby. Take it..like daddy’s..good..little..girl.” She begins to struggle against him. “No daddy! Please!”

“No,” she repeats over and over turning her head in his arms. “Please,” her words become sobs.

Atoshi holds her down, stopping his actions, "Abby... Abby you're with Master again... Look at me Abby... That's it... Calm down... I think that's enough for right now..." He kisses her forehead gently and pulls her close, holding her softly.

David looks at her and shakes his head "Hush..." He lays her in the bed at the other end of the room "Get some sleep... I'll be back later..." He leave and locks the door again.

Abby trembles. Even though Atoshi is the one holding her close, in her mind, she still thinks about him. "What did I..tell you," she asks.

Emily tries to stay awake, wanting to focus on trying to escape, but her body is too tired. She quickly falls asleep.

Back
Top Bottom