Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

“Right away boss.” Tony gives David a look and a pat on the shoulder before leaving out quickly. He heads to the security room, and starts working on what Atoshi wanted him to find. Ana slowly stirs, smiling as she sees him. “Hi Sir,” she whispers back. “Ready for more? Aren’t you with Abby right now?” Tony gets the information he’s looking for and heads towards the room he knows Ana and Kimmy are sleeping in. “Boss,” he whispers from the door. “Got it.”

Abby looks over at the sleeping girl. ‘Not much further to go.'

He smiles at her "I'd love to... But that's not why I'm here... I need Grayson's number... Don't ask why... I'll explain later..." He glances over as Tony comes to the door "Alright... Just a minute..." He looks back to Ana "I'll just take your phone... I'll return it soon..." He kisses her cheek and picks it up as he leaves the room. "What did you find?" He looks at Tony as he closes the door, then starts through her phone.

"They're not far from her brother's house. I don't see how we could catch them. The car has a phone and hasn't slowed down for a while now. So it's pretty clear Abby has no idea the tracker has been activated."

Abby knows she doesn't have much further to go. She glances down at the phone, thinking about calling her brother. In one quick movement, she picks it up and dials his number. "Hey. It's me. I need a favor. I'm bringing someone to your house. I need to stash her there for a while. I don't know how long, but Atoshi's people had her. I'm not far from there. I'll see you soon."

Back
Top Bottom