Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

"Mmm... Yes I was... That girl is quite troubled... And was a tough nut to crack..." He watches her move and smirks "And had no idea what it was like to be or have a real Master... Mmm" he moans softly as she cleans him and leans over to kiss Kimmy "You'll have lots of fun with your sister while I'm busy... Won't you Kitten..." He smiles at her.

Ana glances towards him as she cleans him, suckling every drop of their love making from him. Groaning her appreciation, her head bobbles along his shaft, stopping at the tip, teasing him. Kimmy beams at his words. “I sure will have fun with her, but we’ll both miss you Master.”

"Mmm..." He moans softly at Ana's actions and smiles at Kimmy "I'll be able to see you each day for one hour... And this is only for a week... Nnn" he glances back at Ana "Having fun Dolly..." He smirks at her, then looks back to Kimmy "Sit here Kitten..." He pats his chest "No reason Ana has to have all the fun..."

Kimmy grins, not wasting any time. She climbs up, taking a seat right where he gestured for her to. Ana enjoyed the view of her little sister, and her own clit tingled knowing the pleasure Kimmy would soon feel. She began to lick his sac, wanting to show equal attention everywhere. “Alright Master. I’m ready to have fun with you.”

Atoshi grins and reaches up, pulling Kimmy closer "Good..." He stiffs her the leans up and starts to tease her with his tongue, his fingers spreading her lips as his tongue goes to work. He holds her tightly so she can't move and smirks against her, he suckles her clit and moans.

Kimmy braces, her hands grabbing the headboard. "Thank you Master." Her body belongs to him, and her clit, worked by his tongue, surges with pleasure. "Remember your training," Ana teases as she allows his member to slip from her mouth for a moment. Her hand continues to stroke him as she watches Kimmy begin to writhe.

Atoshi holds her hips and continues to devour her, licking and nipping her clit, thrusting his tongue as deeply as he can into her. He bucks his hips slightly and moans against Kimmy as Ana brings him close again.

"Make her cum Sir. I want to see my little sister completely lost in her pleasure." Ana began to work him harder now, as her own energy was high. She wanted them both to cum. "Make her cum. I'll clean you and her!" Her hands gently held his sac as she pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Had it not been for her hold on the headboard, Kimmy would have lulled backwards by now. Her eyes were glossy, a thick haze settling in. "M-Mast....," was all she could manage.

He continues to moan against her, shifting her slightly so he could pump a few fingers into her, curling them to tease her Gspot. He hears Ana and only moan louder as he gets close, his hips bucking slightly, he suckles Kimmy's clit harder.

Kimmy’s body shows him every sign she’s about to cum. Even if her mouth can’t convey it to him, her walls clenching around his fingers do. Her orgasm was almost gentle as she cums for him, coating his fingers. She twitches as her grip on the headboard tightens. Ana moves as his hips rise in the air, reaching around him, grabbing his ass. Her pace a furious one now, she groans along his shaft enjoying the feeling of his body growing close and the sounds her little sister makes as she reaches her release.

Atoshi groans and licks her clean slowly, holding thighs and smiles up at her, he bucks his hips a bit harder and moans. "Fuck.... Nnn.." He arches his back and bucks up, cumming "Ahhh... Mmm" he moans softly.

Ana swallows every drop before moving up to her sister. Kimmy’s eyes a clear sign she’s in her special place. “Aaaaahh. Little sister. You look so beautiful.” She kisses her lips, roughly, slipping her arm around her. She wanted to Kimmy lean into her hold. Ana knew how weak her sister would soon be, and she wanted to help her when she was ready to rest on the bed.

Panting slightly Atoshi relaxes, allowing Ana to slowly move Kimmy off him, once she does he slowly sits up "I wish I could stay longer... But I have a job to do..." He gives them both a kiss "Take care of your sister Ana..." He fixes his clothes and stands, looking at them "In a few days... We will be going back to the club... It's a test for Abby... You three will be wearing those panties again... Something to look forward to.." He smiles and goes to find Abby, heading to Tony's room first.

Abby has wandered around outside, and hears the soft voice. 'Warehouse? What is that?' She moves slowly, carefully, until the doctor comes into view. The girl he holds seems to be wrapped in a blanket. She looks tired and weak as she tells him she'll show him her warehouse. 'Oh my gosh! He's....no way!' She quietly grabs a flowerpot. Sneaking up behind him, she crashes it down on his head. He slumps forward, dropping the girl to the ground. "Are you alright," she asks coming around to her. "I'm..fine. Help me. Please."
"You bet. I'm gonna get you out of here. Can you walk?" She shakes her head. "You're smaller than me. Maybe I can carry you. Wait. I know you. Don't I?" Their eyes meet. "You....worked here? Didn't you?" The girl nods. "These people can be sick. The doctor wanting to rape you to get you to tell him where your warehouse. Sick." She lifts the girl in her arms, and she struggles to carry her around the house towards the cars. Once she has her inside one, she comes around and jumps inside. "Keys. Keys. Keys."
"The drivers....keep a spare....hidden. Atoshi....doesn't know. It's in case....they forget....or lose one. They don't....want to be....in trouble....with him." She pulls open the glovebox and hands her the silver key. "That's brilliant! Thank you!" Abby starts the car and drives away as Emily looks back to the house growing smaller as they leave.

Atoshi makes it to Tony's room and listens for a moment, after not hearing anything he knocks on the door. "Alright Abby... Your time is about up..." He sighs and crosses his arms as he waits.

Tony stirs as he hears the knocking. Thinking it’s Abby, he smiles and moves from the bed. “It’s about time pet. I….” Her stops as he opens the door. “Sorry boss. Thought you were my pet.”

Abby keeps driving. “I’m taking you to my brother’s house. You’ll be safe there. I’m already late getting back from my hour. I’ll just say I went for a drive and lost track of time.” Emily nods before drifting off to sleep. ‘Atoshi is going to be so mad.’

Atoshi looks up as the door opens "She's not with you? I sent her to you an hour ago... If she's not with you... Where did she go..." He glances at his watch "Her time is almost up... She earned this reward... Why would she waist it..."

“I’ve been sleeping this whole time. She must have….seen me sleeping and left me alone. She wanted me to sleep,” he grins. “That was sweet of her, but where did she go?”
“Master Atoshi,” a frantically approaches. “It’s the doctor. He’s unconscious in the garden.”

"I have no... What?" He turns to te maid "He's where... Then where's Emily... Check the grounds!" Atoshi quickly runs down the stairs and heads to the garden. "David... David what happened... Are you alright..." He gently helps the man up and sit against a large rock. "Who did this..."

David groans, holding his head. "Abby....She hit me....on the head....and took....Emily....I heard....a car....leave." Tony looks over at his boss. "I'll start the trace on the car boss."

"Abby... What would she want with Emily..." A few minutes later another maid comes with one of the wheelchairs and they help him into it, taking him to the hospital wing. David tells them what to get him and fixes himself a pain killer, and takes it. "I'm not sure... I didn't what she said if anything... Damn... That hurts..." He touched the bump on his head softly.

Abby keeps driving. She wants to call Grayson and tell him she’s coming, but she’s afraid they’ll be able to trace call somehow on the car phone. ‘No. Just better to keep driving.’ She looks over at Emily who is sleeping. ‘What did they do to you?’

Tony is at the computer bringing up the trace on the car. He looks at the screen and prints out the information. Quickly he takes it to Atoshi. “What do you make of it?”

Atoshi takes the paper and looks it over "That's... She's headed to her brother's... Why would she take her there?" He looks up "What were you able to learn from that girl?"

Tony only shook his head. He couldn't imagine why Abby would take her there. David winced as he rubs his head. "I learned a lot. Jonathan is a man with a secret. A secret you could use to destroy him. He has a lover, a male lover, and she has video proof of it. She keeps it in a place she calls her warehouse. I think she has information on all the jobs she's done there. She told me how to get there, but it was some kind of code. So I started to break her, and I had done it. She said she would show me, but Abby has taken her now." He looks up to Atoshi shaking his head.

He stares at David "Jonathan has a... Abby's father... That Jonathan? Has a Male lover!? And that girl has PROOF!?" He turns to Tony "What car did she take... Does it have a phone? Find out and try to contact her... I need to talk with Ana..." He runs off back to his room, he needed Grayson's number, "Ana... Ana baby doll... Wake up..." He had entered the room slowly and walked up to the bed, he softly taps and rubs her cheek, only wanting to wake her, he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom