Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

"Shhh... You relived it once... You don't need to think on it again..." He smiles softly at her and leans down "You did very well though..." He cups her cheek and kisses her softly, not pulling away until she returns it.

About an hour later David returns and gently lifts her, he carries her over to the machine and carefully fits her to it again. "Emily... Emily, wake up... I have food..." He lightly taps her cheek to wake her, she's already tied to the machine, it was off for now, he had a bowl of mashed fruits and vegetables, almost like a porridge.

Abby hates the feel of his lips against her own, but slowly she feels her body giving in to him. ‘Anything to make the memories go away,’ she thinks.

She blinks her eyes open slowly. “What’s going..on?” She was half asleep still. Pulling slightly, she felt that she was now bound once more. As the realization she was on the machine again set in, she began to whine. “No..please..let me..go. Not..this..again. I’ll..be..good. I..promise.”

Atoshi pulls back and smiles slightly "I'm not as bad as you think..." He pulls her close slowly and kisses her again "And right now... I'm your Master... So it's my job to comfort you... Make you feel better..." He slowly removes his clothes, pulling her against him "So let me do that..." He kisses her yet again, but a bit deeper and with passion.

David smiles softly at her "It won't be for that long this time... I promise... But first you need to eat... Now open up..." He fills the spoon and starts to feed her "Behave... And I'll take you off early..." He smiles at her again.

Abby whimpers. She's confused. Her mind is telling her, 'no. You hate him,' but her body is melting against him, wanting more. She wants to wrap her arms around him, but her muscles don't have the strength. "You..are not..my real..Master..Atoshi. Please..make it..go..away. I don't want..to remember. He..hurt..me." There was a need amid her confusion, and it was clear. There was no effort to hide her emotions, her feelings.

She opens her mouth taking the spoonful of food. Swallowing, she shakes her head. "No more..of this..food. No more..machine. No more..I'll..show..you. Let me..show you..where..it is."

Atoshi smiles at her and kisses her again, a bit rougher "I'm. It you're real Master... That's true... But right now I'm still your Master..." He runs his hands up we sides and cups her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly "It's a Master's job to comfort their Pets... As long as they've been good..." He kisses her again and nips her lip, he then moves down to lick, nip and suckle her nipples "And you've been very good for me..." He watches her as he slowly continues to move down her body, laying her on her back "Master comforts... Remember that... Repeat it, I want to hear you say it..." He slowly spreads her legs and waits for her to speak it, only then does he start to lick and suckle her pussy, fast.

David ignores her pleas and continues to feed her, once more then half is gone, he sets the bowl down and smiles at her "Just be good... And this won't last long..." He starts up the machine, starting at low and working up to fast again, repeating that pattern. "I'll be back soon Sweety..." He kisses her then leaves the room, what she didn't know was that his 'soon' would be 3 hours.

Abby can’t stop the avalanche of desire cascading down inside her. From the knot in her throat that she can’t seem to swallow to the tingle her clit as she feels his warm breath, she is powerless. “Master,” she begins, her voice shaky, “comforts.” Finally able to swallow and catch her breath, she repeats it. “Master….comforts.” Gasping as his tongue connects with her sensitive body, Abby arches her back slightly. “Master..comforts.” The words are still low but coming faster. Her hands rest on her own hips as her back rests flat again. “Master Comforts.” She runs her fingers through her hair for a moment. “Master….and you are Master….comforts. Yes….Master….comfort….me. I’ll be….good….for you.”

Emily wants to cry as she feels the machine come to life, but her body can’t produce the tears. “No,” she whines as he starts to leave. Once he is gone, she is alone with only the sound and feeling of the machine between her legs and her thoughts. ‘Can’t..tell him..where it is. No. Must..not..break..my..warehouse..my..pleasure..my pain..he can..make it stop..MAKE IT STOP!” She sank down against her restraints and the machine as her entire body shook.

Atoshi looks up at her and smirks against her, Tony was right, once she let herself go, she was quite beautiful, nothing compaired to his girls, to to each their own. "That's it Abby... Master comforts... Master pleases..." He uses his fingers to slowly pump them into her "Your Master cares for his Pet..." He leans back down and suckles her clit harder, he curls his fingers to tease her Gspot softly, then looks up at her again "Your father... Is NOT your Master... Say it Abby... He has no power over you..." He leans back down and keeps up his actions, wanting her to feel the pleasure he gives her, while saying her father is powerless.

David watches through the glass on the door for a little while, he could see her body wanting to give into the pleasure she was being forced to endure, but her mind was still fighting,if only weakly. "It won't be long..." He turns and walks away, to return in a few hours.

“Master comforts. Master..pleases.” Her chest heaved with her panting breaths. She was letting go, allowing her body to relax and enjoy the pleasure Atoshi was giving her. “Master cares..for his Pet.” She arched her back once more as his lips connected with her clit. She was already climbing closer and closer to her release. Groans and near squeals escape her lips. She slowly settles back down as he continues. Upon hearing his words, she begins to squirm. “No,” she whimpers as she closes her knees. With her arms she begins to push her body away from him, inching up the bed. “No. I can’t.”

Emily can feel her restraints becoming tighter around her wrists the more she settles to the machine. Her first orgasm hits her, but she doesn’t have the strength to react to it. The only words are the ones in her mind now. She doesn’t speak. ‘No..please..let..me..go. I’ll..show..you. Just..make..it..stop.’ As soon as she begins to come down from her climax, her eyes slowly close half way.

One step forward... Two steps back... She was closing up again, he couldn't have that, Atoshi quickly moves up and over her, he pins her arms above her was and stares at her "Yes you can... And you will..." He forces her legs open and rocks himself against her, she was quite wet already. "Your Master cares for you... Protects you..." He glares at her slightly "Your father is NOT your Master... He never was..." He starts to push into her, staring at her "A Master only punishes when a Pet has done wrong..." He leans down and kisses her roughly, forcing her to kiss back "Now be a good girl... And tell me Jonathan isn't your Master..." He could feel how wound her body was, how owe she was to her orgasm, but he also felt her fighting it. "Say it Abby... Drive him away... He has no power...." He starts to fuck her harder, faster, forcing her to have her orgasm, to feel good. "Say it..."

David would come back every half hour to check on her, not entering the room, but watching through the window.

“My Master,” she beings, her words echoing his. “care for..me..and..protects..me. NO!” She shakes her head from side to side as he mention her father. Her head stops, and she looks into his eyes. Abby’s eyes and mouth are wide open as she gasps feeling him take her. It was clear he wanted her to kiss him back, and she couldn’t fight him in it no matter how much tried. Her lips returned the kiss, and she could feel how herself getting wetter for him. “My Master..is..Master is..Tony! You are..my Master! My father..daddy..he..he is…..” She closes her eyes tight again shaking her head. She could see her father in her mind. It felt like he was squeezing her throat. His control was almost suffocating, and he wasn’t even there. “Jonathan! My father! He’s..he is..NOT..he didn’t..comfort..or..protect! He..punished! He..is not..my Master!” Her entire body rocks. She wants to cry, but Atoshi is making her feel so good. She wants to cum, but at the same time, she feels embarrassed about doing so with him.

Emily would cum several more times, each time feeling her strength drain from her. Her warehouse was constantly on her mind. She was trying to make herself forget where it was by flooding other images into her mind.

Atoshi grins down at her and thrusts a bit harder "That's it... Tell me he doesn't control you... He has no power... Say that Abby... And you can cum, he doesn't own you..." He continues to stare at her and picks up speed, he even lets her hands go. "That's it Abby... Say it... Mean it..."

David watches her for a bit before entering the room again, he stood the machine just before she's able to cum again, then gently takes her off it. "You've done well... Here, I bet you're thirsty..." He gently carries her to the bed and sits, her in his lap, and holds a glass up, the straw in perfect reach so she doesn't have to move much.

His body is taking her, sending her higher, and Abby can’t hold. She wants to cum, but her training with Tony won’t let her until she does as she is told. The need to please her Master is so great, she can’t release. “He..he..doesn’t..con-control..me! He..has..has..no..power..over..me!” His grip on her hands disappears, and Abby screams it once more. “He doesn’t..control me! He has..no power over me!” She feels her body go rigid as she cums, knowing it’s alright. Her face relaxes as her orgasm washes over her. “Master,” she whispers.

The machine stops, and a terrible frustration fills her body. Emily hadn’t cum. Though she had done so several times, she had been building up for this, and now her body was denied. She whimpered as he carried her nearly limp body. Sipping from the straw, she makes a face. “Juice. No more..juice. I wanna..cum. Please..let me cum. I have to..cum."

Atoshi smiles down at her as she finally does as told, he thrusts harder and faster for a few more moments, then thrusts deep as he fills her "Nnnn..." Panting he holds her close, as she relaxes her body, he leans down and kisses her softly, then deeply, slot pulling from her, he cups her cheek and smirks "Say it again... And you can finally rest... My Pet..." He looks her in the eyes.

David smiles at her and sets the cup down "Only if you look at me... No closing your eyes..." He looks at her, then slowly snakes his hand between her thighs, he slowly and gently starts to rub and tease her, tapping her clit and dipping a few fingers into her, never looking away. "Tell me how it feels..."

Abby stills as he cums. She can feel everything from his body. His movement, his seed filling her, his warm breath on her skin. His mouth connects with hers’, and she returns the kisses. “My father..doesn’t..control..me. He has..no power..over me,” she says after the kisses have ended. Her eyes were fixed to his. She takes a few deep breaths before her eyes slowly close.

Emily turns her head to face him. Gasping, she weakly reaches for his arm. “You..can’t..do that. No. Please. Put me back..on the machine. Nothing..inside me..I’ve never..not..like this.” A sharp gasp from her lips, and she tells him, “It feels..good. I wanna cum..nothing..inside..me. Please.”

Atoshi slowly moves from the bed after she falls asleep, he pulls the covers over her and goes to take a shower, he had gotten her over the first step. "That man... Has more of a hold on her... But she heading in the right direction... I'll have to talk with Tony later..." He turns the water on and lets it get hot, then steps in.

David smiles at her "Alright... Nothing inside... But doesn't this feel better then the machine..." He slowly and gently rubs and circles her clit, pinching it gently when she bucks. "Just relax... I'll help you cum Sweety... Just relax and look at me..." He stares at her and speaks slowly, working her up slowly, he wanted her to enjoy this more then the machine, with his image in her mind as she finally cums. "That's it... Relax..." He smiles at her sweetly.

Abby’s mind drifts to her father. Her breathing increases, and her chest rises and falls rapidly. The covers move with her. Sweat begins to build on her forehead. Her fingers grasp the sheets tightly.

“Yes,” she whispers. “It feels..so good.” Emily shifted slightly on his lap as she felt his touch. “I’m gonna..cum,” she tells him. His face was all she saw as the feelings took her over her body. She remembered not to close her eyes, looking at him, drinking in his face as the relief took root.

Atoshi wasn't long in the shower and came out to find her thrashing on the bed, twisted in the covers "Abby!..." He quickly climbs on the bed and gently holds her down, carefully untwisting her "Abby... Abby relax... It's Master... Calm down!" He pins her to the bed as gently as he can, only in his boxer shorts.

David smiles and slows his fingers, letting her ride out her orgasm, then removes them, he holds her close. "See... Wasn't that better..." He shifts her to lay in his lap, curled into him "That's how I want you to feel here..." After a few minutes he lays them on the bed, her facing him.

Abby opens her eyes to see Atoshi. “You? What the hell are you doing?” Her walls were not completely up. They couldn’t be after what they had done. Still she was guarded. “Get off me!” She takes a breath. “Master.”

Emily feels dreamy as her body seems to melt. She eyes him as she lays next to him. “Feel like this..all the time..here? You’re not going..to let me..go?”

Atoshi glares down at her a moment "I was waking you from a nightmare... And as for getting off... You don't give the orders... Remember..." He shifts to lay on top of her, but keeping most of his weight up with his arms. "Now what were you dreaming..."

David chuckles softly "I never said all the time... I may let you go... If you behave for me..." He slowly runs his fingers along her body, looking her over "I just was you to feel good while you're here..." He leans closer and starts to kiss her.

“Dreaming,” she asks narrowing her eyes. “You don’t have the right to know everything. It’s none of your business. I’m not your precious Ana or your slutty Kitten. You may be my Master, but that is only temporary. Now. Get off of me. “ She added, “please,” but the word was dripping with sarcasm.

Emily pulls away from the kiss. “No. Please. Don’t kiss me. Why do you want to?”

"Asking was just to be nice... I know it was your father... And temporary or not I'm still your Master..." He allows more of his weight to press against her, "Now what did I tell you to say about him... I want to hear it... Right now... Only then will I get off..."

David looks at her "Did I not say how cute you were... Have you never been kissed either?" He looks at her a moment.

“Get off me,” she groans trying to force him to move. “This is so stupid. It’s immature really. You want to stay on top of me until I say what you want me to. Grow up Atos….Master.” Again she struggled to try and move him, but his body wouldn’t budge. “Fine! You want to hear it so damn bad! My father….he….doesn't....control....me. He has....no power....over me. You do! Now get off!"

Emily shakes her head no. “Never wanted to be. Still don’t, and I’m not cute.”

"Now say it without the hesitation... Like it means something to you... Like you believe it..." He glares at her "For someone who claims to love him... You're not doing a good job of fighting for him..." He grips her hands tighter and holds them over her head. "Unless you want to return to daddy..." He continues to glare.

"Of course you are... Who said you weren't..." He reaches up and brushes her hair aside from her face, then cups her cheek softly.

Abby saw red. “Fuck you! Master or not! How dare you question how I feel about him! I don’t bother to question how you feel about Ana or Kimmy! You bastard, and don’t you EVER talk about my father again!” She fought harder than ever against him. “Let my hands go! I’ll beat the hell out of you!”

“I did. I don’t wanna be cute. What’s the point of being cute? I’ve got work to do. You have to let me go back,” her eyes widened. “I have jobs to do. I…..” She stopped as he brushed her hair away. “Why are you doing that?”

Atoshi was getting pissed, he grips her wrists tighter and pins her to the bed "If you loved Tony half as much as you say you do! You'd forget about your father!" He shouts as he glares down at her "You'd rather hang on the the memories of a man that raped you... Beat you... Raped you again... Taught you to be his fucking slave... Over a man who only wants to love you...!" He watches her "You told me how he started to train you... His little girl... If you'd really rather hang on to that... Then I should just tell Tony to send you back..." He pushes off her and the bed, moving to grab his clothes, letting her think on that.

"You don't wanna be cute... Then how about sexy... Forget your job for a few minutes..." He smiles at her "Because I wanna see your face..." He wasn't sure how long he'd allow her to be off the machine this time.

Back
Top Bottom