Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He chuckles and suckles her nipples at the same time before pulling away with a loud pop. "Good... It has been a while, hasn't it..." He reaches under her gown and pulls her panties down slowly and tosses them aside, he then spreads her legs wide and lifts the gown to see her pussy "Ahh... Such a good girl... Keeping it shaved... Just for that..." He crouches slightly and parts her pussy, and suckles inner clit roughly, sucking flicking and pulling with his mouth and tongue, then pulls away. "Beg me Kimmy..." He steps back and starts to opens his pants, pulling his hard cock out to show her, then moves closer and teases her with just the head. "When did you want this Kimmy... Tell me... Show me..." He gives her a teasing kiss.

There was so much that Kimmy wanted from him. His mouth teasing her clit had already sent her shooting towards her peak. To go as long as she had without his touch only made her certain it wouldn’t take much. “Sir, I need your cock. I wanna feel it inside me again. It’s been too long. I want you to open me, stretch me, and fill me. Please Sir, fuck me, make love to me, do whatever you want, but please just take me.” Her hands rest back on the table supporting her body weight as her knees are parted for him. “Do you want me to taste you first Sir? Just say the word, and I will drop to my knees for you. Whatever it takes to please you.”

He chuckles softly at her eagerness and kisses her a bit roughly "That won't be needed to today my sweet... Just enjoy your reward... You've earned it..." He moves her hands so she's holding her legs open and spread wide. "Just stay like that my little cat burgler..." He stares at her and then fills her quickly in one thrust, he grins at her groan and pulls out fully, only to thrust back in fully again, he then holds her by her ass and starts a slow pace, picking up the pace now and then, but mostly to tease, she hadn't had him in so long, he wanted it to last. "Mmm... Such a tight little pussy... It's holding me tight..." He chuckles and watches her "Good girl... Concentrate on how it feels... Each thrust filling you..." He loved teasing her like this, because once she got into it, her mind went to mush, he'd trained her to think of only how it felt as he fucked her, she could moan, but if he aske her a question, she could barly speak, as if drunk on pleasure. "You're such a little slut Kimmy... Aren't you..." He grins and watches her eyes start to blank.

At his prompting, she grabbed her legs and spread them wide knowing exactly what was coming. His massive cock was going to fill her. As he did so, she felt her body relaxing around him, as if she were a sheath made just for him. Her moans were warm as her fingernails dug into her own skin. She did exactly as he had trained her. Her mind focused on feeling his hard member sliding inside her, massaging her walls. His body mixing with her own moisture, making him slick, and allowing him to press into her with ease. Her groans in time with each of his thrusts as he moved her body along the table. Back and forth she slid with him as the table squeaked. There were no words as he spoke to her. Just sounds that seemed to vibrate from her throat.

He grins and thrusts a bit harder "Very good..." He leans close and nips at her breasts before suckling them and pulling back with a pop again. "Kimmy's gonna cum for me... I can feel it..." He was panting lightly and already getting close, she was so tight, he stares at her and picks up the pace, thrusting harder and faster "Nnn... That's my girl, suck me off with your naughty pussy..." He holds her hips and thrusts into her deeper, he grunts a bit and arches his back, soon filling her, then pulling out to get her chest as well, he steps back a bit panting and starts to clean himself. "Mmm... How was that Kimmy..." He noticed she was still twitching and gripping her legs.

Her lips tremble as she cries out feeling his teeth graze her nipple. He was right. She was gonna cum. She was right there at the threshold, right there at the edge of the abyss, and it would not take much to push her over. His hands connecting with her hips, his thrusts, the way his words seemed to blanket over her all were a combined effort that sent her tumbling, lifting her hips from the table as her body writhed around on the table uncontrollably. A sound that resembled a primal animal howling in the wild came from her, before she settled back down to the table still holding her legs. She heard his question, but her mind had not fully returned. “Sir, “ was all she managed to barely speak.

He chuckles and gently helps her lay down, he also puts her gown back up "You did well for me... Just relax and enjoy..." He kisses her softly before fixing his clothes and leaving the room, he desided to quickly check in on Ana and see if she's hungry. "Hey baby doll... Think you can stomach some food..." He sits and watches her a moment, lifting his hand to run his figers along her arm slowly "Are the pain killers working..." He realized he hadn't actually seen how bad she was, he was told, but that didn't mean anything "I need to see what they did Dolly... Alright?" He moves closer and starts to slowly pull the cover back and open her gown.

Ana hears the door open, and she freezes in bed. Only when she sees him does she relax. “I….I’ll try.” His fingertips trace along her skin, and her eyes are glued to him. “I’m fine. I feel wonderful. Her eyes widen as he begins to pull the cover down and open her gown. “No,” she says sharply grabbing the covers. “I’m okay. Really. It’s not that bad.” Her face blushes a bright crimson red. “I’m fine. Really. The doctor already looked.” She was acting shy in front of him. “Would you please go get me something to eat? I am hungry.” Her hands gripped the cover tightly as she kept it pulled up around her.

Atoshi was a little taken back as her quick refusal then glares slightly at her "Excuse me... I know very well the doctor already checked you... I never got to see for myself... Now you let those covers go now and put your hands at your sides... And I don't take orders Doll, I give them... Is that clear..." He glares a moment, waiting for her to obey, once she does so he pulls the cover back again and slowly opens her gown, then looks at her and picks up her hand, it was damp. "And what may I ask... Has you so worked up..." He glares again, but a bit playfully "And don't you lie to me Anastasia..." He puts a lot of command behind his last statement and her name.

She swallows hard knowing she would dare not defy him. “Yes Sir,” she tells him placing her hands on either side of her body. She tenses as he touches her body and discovers what she knew he would. Her eyes meet his as he asks his question. “I….I could hear….you and Kimmy. So I….I….well..I..touched myself. I rubbed my..clit..until I was wet, but I didn’t cum,” she says the last part quickly. “I’m sorry, but I heard her, and I heard you. I was aroused, and I,” she pauses. “Please don’t make me continue telling you what I did.” If he asked, she would do as he wished despite how embarrassed she was. She was nearly caught pleasuring herself, and even as she was explaining this to him, she could feel herself getting wetter. She curled her toes as she sat there waiting for him to say something.

He grins at her and steps back "Oh you'll do more then tell me..." He moves his chair to the end of the bed and moves to lock the door, he then takes his seat, watching her. "You'll be showing me... Now spread, I should be able to see, then you'll tell me everything you did... I'll even give you instructions as you go, and I'm sure you'll obey them, like my good little toy..." He grins and relaxes back in his chair to watch her "What are you waiting for Anastasia..."

She quickly realizes it would have been easier to just tell him what she did. Now he wants to see, to watch her, as she tells him. She’s never been one to enjoy someone watching her pleasure herself. She feels as though a spotlight is on her. Every fiber in her body is vibrating as she nods in reply to him. “Yes Sir.” Her legs glide apart across the sheet before she pulls her knees up. Her skin is still painted with the strips from her whipping. “I heard you talking to Kimmy. At first it was muffled, and I couldn’t make it out exactly. Then I heard you ask her tongue, fingers, or cock. I couldn’t help it. I felt myself tingle here,” she said spreading herself open and running a finger across her clit. “I had to touch it. The more she moaned, the harder I rubbed it.” Her fingers moving a bit faster. “I could feel….myself climbing….with Kimmy. I called out..yes Sir..as I did this.” Ana was breathing hard. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this. “I touched myself here,” she tweaked her own nipple. “It felt so good. So I thought….I could go a little….further. So I shoved my fingers..inside hard.. but it hurt. I couldn’t do that.” Ana teased the opening of her pussy, not wanting to try again. Her eyes glued to him as her face was glistening from sweat. “ So I rubbed faster and….pinched my nipple a little harder.” She gasps as she followed suit with what she was doing. “I heard Kimmy groan, and I heard you, Sir, as he came. My hips lifted just a little bit. I would have cum, but you started to open the door. So I stopped,” she told him ceasing her efforts. “Then you know the rest. I never came, but I was wet. When you wanted to look at me, I knew you would find out.” She lay there, her body moving with every breath she took she was panting so. She struggled to look at him, but she knew he would want her to.

"Ah ah... I never said stop sweety... This will be your punishment for trying to stop me... Now make yourself cum for me... Tell me how wet you are... How your nipples feel... Your punishment, my pleasure..." He smirks and pulls himself from his pants, her little show having made him hard again, he starts to stroke himself slowly, watching her. "Come on Anastasia... Show me what you can do... And no holding back..."

She was nervous and excited at the same time. Her body craved a release, but to have him watch her? She wanted to protest. She wanted to refuse, but most of all, she wanted him to do to her what he had done to Kimmy. She pulls her knees back up as he takes his cock out, and she presses her head into the pillow. ‘I have to look at him while doing this? I’m already aroused,’ she thought. Her fingers began to play once more, just as she had done before. She knew how much he would want her to look at him. So she lifted her head to gaze at him. The sight she saw only pushed her further. “I’m so wet….Sir. I can feel my clit….tingling….on fire. I wanna cum already, but I’m not….there….yet. It hurts inside. My walls are tightening, but there’s nothing there. I’m so sore….and bruised inside, but I don’t care. I want….to feel you again. I need to feel you again. My pussy….is so wet.” She was panting hard, just as before. “My nipples,” she began remembering what he had ordered, “are so hard. Just a little pinch,” she groans out, “is all it takes. They’re….bruised too. Oh Sir….please,” she pleaded. “I’m thinking about how….it would feel for you….to touch me. I’m so….I’m gonna cum.” The more she talked, the more she played, the less she was embarrassed about him watching. “I’m gonna….” She could barely catch her breath. “Cum,” she shouted as her body lifted from the bed, stiff as a board, and the sounds, even the scent of her orgasm, filled the room. Her face reddened from the intensity, and she slowly began to settle back down to the bed.

Atoshi had kept it slow while she was still hesitating, moaning softly when she would and slowly started to speed up to more into it she became. "Mmm you'll heal baby doll... And we can have fun again... Nnn.." He rubs over his head quicy at he strokes faster, noticeing her getting close "That's it... Just a bit more... Nnnn..." He strokes himself quickly as his own orgasm hits him, stroking faster through it as he shoots and covers her thighs and stomach. Panting he relaxes in the chair and smirks at her "It seems.... You enjoyed... That... Anastasia..."

"Yes....Sir," she panted. "I did. So did..you." She slowly reaches for the covers, but she realizes his cum is all over her. "Sir," she asks. "I have something to ask of you. Would you help me with a bath? It seems I need to be cleaned up before resting."

He glances at her as he starts to fix his clothes and pauses "Well... When you say help..." He smirks and finishes fixing his pants "The tubs in this wing are pretty big..." He walks closer and runs his fingers along her legs and belly, he waltches her "Maybe a double bath..." He then looks at her a bit more seriously "But you need to behave... I won't be fucking you until you're healed... We try before that and you may never have sex again..."

“I understand Sir,” her belly twitching slightly at his touch. “I wouldn’t want that to happen. I’ll be good.” Ana intended to do just that. She leaned up, using him for support, so that she could stand. His scent filled her. It was so arousing to her. Everything about him always was. “I just want to be cleaned up before I sleep more Sir.” Her eyes hinting that she had something in mind.

"I mean it Dolly..." He helps her up and leads her to the bathroom, he sits her on the toilet and moves to fill the tub, adding a few oils to the water to his relax her sore body, they weren't as strong as the ones he used on her at the office. As the tub fills her stands before her and starts to undress slowly, he could see the hunger in her eyes, "I know you want me baby doll... But you'll just have to wait... I can do other things to you... But not what I know you want...." He strips to his boxers and moves closer, slowly slipping the gown off her, then running his fingers along her whip marks slowly "I'll use some of that cream on these before you go to sleep... Should help heal you a bit faster, at least on the outside..."

She watched his delicious body come into view, and as he touched her stripes from her whipping, she flinched. “I do want you Sir, but I will wait. Although I am hungry, and you did want to know if I could try to eat something. Well. I think I will try,” she told him slipping from the toilet and sinking to her knees. Her hands freed him from his boxers. With her eyes up to him, her mouth took him slowly. She tasted his cum and Kimmy was well. Groaning at the taste that filled her mouth, she went a little further with him, pushing him deeper. Her sex was alive, and though inside her pussy she felt an ache, she kept going. It was a pain laced with pleasure, and it was something she would not trade, or give up, for anything. She wanted to taste him, to feel him, to please him, and if she couldn’t have him inside her pussy, her mouth would have to do.

He watches her smirks slightly "That's not what I meant and you know it... Nnn... But I'll allow it..." He chuckles a bit and looks down, running his fingers through her hair slowly, gripping lightly when she started to take in more and groans. "Are you enjoying your stolen treat... My naughty little doll..." He moans softly and shifts his feet to get a better footing, as she starts to speed up he grips her hair tighter and starts to buck his hips "Mmm... Relax your throat... Yeah..." He soon holds her and starts to thrust into her mouth as far as he can, "Fuck... Swallow... Nnn again..." He speeds up and trusts a bit harder, enjoying the squeeze his head gets each time he swallows. "Nnn... Almost... Again..." Once she repeated the action again he trusts deep and fills her throat, then pulling out to cover her face with the last if it "Nnn..." He was panting for a few moments when he heard a small splash and looked at the tub "Shit!" He moves quickly and turns it off, the water almost at the top, he chuckles "Naughty girl... You almost caused a bigger mess..." He moves back over to where he left her and helps her stands "Bath time..." He smirks at the look in her eyes and helps her to the tub, he drains a bit then they get in, he pulls her to rest in his lap.

She liked the way, ‘My naughty little doll,’ sounded coming from his lips. She felt his body shift, and knew he wasn’t going to stop her. She drops her hands as his grips her hair, giving him complete control. His hold on her was tight, pulling at her scalp, and he was deep in her throat. Listening to him, she swallowed hard against him, feeling him stuffed into the back of her throat. Her throat full, she timed when to breathe as well. She felt his warm seed spill down her throat, and once more she swallowed taking all of it, tasting him. It was a feeling of satisfaction, but it wasn’t the one she wanted. It would have to do though. The water felt wonderful as she slid into the tub. “Nice,” she sighed deeply. Coming to rest in his lap, she placed her head on his shoulder and felt at ease. “Thank you Sir. You are so good to me.”

He again grips her hair and tilts her head up to face him "And you still cause so much trouble..." He tips her head back a bit more and leans down, licking and nipping at her throat "Most of which unwanted... " He licks alon her neck to her fading love mark and nips at it, then suckles it hard to renew it. "But you know when to back down and obey..." He looks at her and nips her nose, "Well... Most of the time... And you know who you belong to... You make a perfect little doll... I intend to keep you, an I take good care of my toys..." He grins and starts to run his hands over her body slowly, for now he's have to play it gentle until she was better, at least when alone, he reaches down and squeezes her ass.

She smiles looking up at him. Such a perfect face. Handsome features. She melts at his touch, his mouth, all of his efforts. “I want to be your little doll Sir. I….fought it for a while in my mind, but now I know that had you not did what you did the first day, taking me the way you did, I would never have had the courage to come to you. I would have been alone secretly wanting you. Now I don’t have to. I can have you. Well….When I heal.” She gasps rising up to meet his face closer as he squeezes her ass. “Sir. They didn’t touch me there. At all,” she tells him as her eyes look from his to his mouth and back again. “I’m still so needy Sir.” Her tone low and dripping with her lust and desire. "I'm not tired....Sir." The oils were beginning to have a slight effect on her, relaxing her more. Her smile was weak and warm as she pressed her lips to his stealing a kiss.

He chuckles and rubs her ass slowly "I know... The doctor told me... But the rest of you is still too sore... When he says you can return to my room, we can try something..." She was tired so he allowed the kiss, kissing her back, he rubs her back as she starts to relax and holds her, he had added the oils to help her heal and let her get some rest. He plannd on telling her about Abby tomorrow, he was going to see how Tony was doing once she was back in bed. After several minutes of silence he starts to wash her, soaping a cloth and running it over her gently.

Back
Top Bottom