Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

When Grayson had started to speak he switched his phone to speaker to allow the others to hear until the line went dead. "A mental break... That fuckig bitch never ceases to suprise me... Wait here... Give me 5 minutes..." He puts his phone away and walks back into the room, he walks up to 'Abby' and glares at her again "Alright Tabitha... Why don't you tell me where Abby is... She's in a lot of trouble... And if I don't find her... I'll let my friends back in here to keep hurting you..." He stares at her as he speaks and makes her look at him if she tried to look away "You'll tell me where she is... Or I'll get your father..." He wanted to scare her, see if he could snap her back "I'm sure he'd love to have some quiet time with you... Like when you were younger..." This would either force Abby out, or hide her even deeper.

“No,” She screamed looking at him. “Please don’t bring father. Father only like Abby. He doesn’t like me. Nobody likes me but Greyson. They say I’m too soft. I didn’t do nothing! Please! I’ve been a good girl. I’ll be a good girl Sir. I promise. I didn’t do nothing. I don’t know where Abby went to. She ran away. She always runs away when she did something wrong. I’m a good girl.” Kimmy watches with Tony as they slowly enter the room. “That’s not her,” she whispers to Tony. “Abby is a strong willed bitch. This sniveling thing isn’t her.” Tony nods. “Boss? What do you want me to do?”

He watches as 'Abby' cringes and cries, the starts to ramble and beg pathetically for them to leave her be, that she was a 'good girl', he glares at her. "A good girl... A good girl wouldn't have had THIS done to someone..." He turns and pulls the photos off the work table, showing everything that was done to Ana, shoving them in her face. "You may think you're a good girl right now... But I know you're a rotten bitch on the inside..." He tosses the photos back on the table and turns to the others "I think Ana needs a Pet... See that's she's well trained... And make sure she knows who me and Ana are... You can give this one some pleasure, but only if she follows orders..." He glances back at her a moment "I want her fight forced from her... You have until Ana leaves the hospital wing..." He nods to them and steps out, slowly returning to Ana's room.

Kimmy smiles as he leaves. “He wants her trained. I know you can do this Tony.” He nods. “I can. Ana has been good for him.” Kimmy heads out of the room, leaving Tony to his work. “You heard the man. He wants the fight out of you.”
“I won’t fight. I promise. I’ll be a good girl. I am a good girl.” It made Tony sick to hear her pleading like she was. “Shut up. Unless you want a gag shoved into your mouth.” Abby nodded keeping her lips closed. ‘This is going to be too easy Tony though.’

Anastasia slowly opens her eyes. The pain had gripped her once more, flooding her, and she began to writhe around swinging her hands in the air, trying to fight. “Atoshi! I belong to Atoshi!”

Atoshi was a few feet from her door when he heard her starting to cry out again, he rushed inside and looks for the doctor "I told you to give her pain meds you moron!" He quickly grabbed the vial and needle from him and started to fill it with just enough to dull her pain, then moves over to her and gently grabs her arms "Anastasia..." He spoke softly but she didn't hear him, too lost in her fear "Anastasia!" He uses his commanding voice and she stills, he looks at her "I have you, you're safe... Buy you're goig to hurt yourself more..." At her small nod he gently gives her the pain meds and rubs her arm slowly. "There... Any better..." He sits beside her as she starts to finally calm down "You're ok... And safe... Ok..." He held her hand again and just watches her.

"M-Martin An-Andrews. 853420179." She repeats the information over and over again as her pain fades. The doctor looks puzzled for a moment, and then realizes what she's telling them. "She's giving you the man who did this to her. She must have seen his driver's license. She's giving you the number on it." With a grin and hand to Atoshi's shoulder, he says, "She is handing you the man who helped Abby. Your doll wants you to know."
"Martin Andrews. 853420179. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. 6 foot 2 inches tall. 150 Potter Road." She closes her eyes. Blue. Four doors. Tinted windows. Leather seats. A cherry....a cherry," she starts to cry, "was hanging from the rear view mirror. That bitch cheated me! He said that bitch cheated me!" Clearly she was becoming upset again. "I belong to Atoshi! You will NEVER be my Mistress again. I am NOT your PET! I am not your PET! NO!" Her hands go up again. "No more! I don't want a baby! No please!" The doctor quickly turns to Atoshi. "A baby? She was trying to get her pregnant."
"A broken doll! He won't want a broken doll!"

"Ana... ANA... Ana stop..." He sat beside her and pulled her into as tight a hug as he dares, running his fingers through her hair "You're anything but a broken Doll... I've got you Ana... You're home..." When she finally starts to calm down and stop yelling he pulls her back and looks at her, he smiles "A little cracked... But far from broken my sweet..." He continues to cup her cheek and look at her as he speaks to the doctor "Go and make sure Kimmy sees the footage from here, send her to find him with Frank... We'll be fine here..." When he doesn't hearths doctor moving right away he glance back "That would be now!" He glares before calming and looking back at Ana, "I'm gonna lay you back down... But in not going anywhere... Just relax..." He gently lays her back down, never letting her hand go.

The doctor leaves finding Kimmy in the hall. He tells her to follow him to Frank where he gives them the info Ana gave them. “Blonde hair. Blue eyes. That’s the man I saw with her. He’s the one that told me it was her. He gave Abby up because she cheated him out of his money. He’s a smart guy with money. I know what I’d do if I knew I had two people with money angry with me.” Frank gave her a puzzled look. “I’d run. We better move fast. He’s going to bolt. He knows Atoshi will want him. Let’s move Frank.” Screams and moans could be heard from the room Abby was in as they rushed past.

“Not. Leaving. You’re not leaving. I know.” A sudden look of panic flashed in her eyes. It was him sitting with her. Not Atoshi. Ana grabbed her neck where the collar was. “Atoshi,” she spit. “I belong to him. You tell that bitch I belong to Atoshi. Please,” she pleaded. “Don’t get me pregnant.” She rubbed her arm. “No drugs. You bastard. What did you give me? What did you give me?”

Atoshi wasn't really surprised that she was only hearing him for a few moments before being back in that room, he sighs and turns her head to look at him, not letting her look away. "Anastasia... Open your eyes... Look at me..." He spoke firmly, using his boss tone "I'm talking to you Miss Dewitt! Now look at me... Who am I... Who is sitting here with you right now..." He'd adress what she was saying once she knew who she was talking with, every time she would start to call out again or speak nonscence he would repeat his questions, staring at her, not letting her look away, keepig her focused on him. "Look at me... Tell me who I am... Come on Baby Doll..."

Baby Doll. It was those two words that brought him into focus. "A-Atoshi. Sir. You are....Sir, and I'm....your doll. You're not....leaving me. I know. You're....here. I'm safe." The doctor had re-entered the room and breathed a sigh of relief to see her calm down. "Atoshi," he called softly. "I need to figure out what he injected her with. I'll need some of her blood though. You know she's not going to let me stick a needle into her, but I need to know."

He hears the doctor but doesn't look away from her "I know... So get it ready and give me the needle..." He feels her tense and try to pulls away "Anasasia... Relax..." Again it was more of a command, it seemed to be what she was focusing on, he looks away once she nods and helps her sit up slightly. "Don't look at it... Look at me... That's my girl..." He gently gets her ready and starts to insert the needle "No... Look here..." He points at his face "Good..." He continues to gently take a few vials of blood from her, then removes the needle and cleans her arm gently. "Very good... I'm proud of you..." He softly wipes her tears and leans down, kissing her in reward.

Had it not been for his commanding voice, she would have lost all control. Every time she felt herself drifting back to that horrible room with him and her, Atoshi’s voice would reach out to her and gently bring her back. She looked at him as the doctor left with the vials and softly asked, “where’s….Abby? What happened….to her? Did you..get..her? Please tell me..you..got her. Pregnant. She wanted me..to have..a baby so you would..leave..me.”

"I know... But I told you... I'm not letting you go... I can even have the doctor give you a shot, to prevent a baby... As for Abby... We got her... She's here, sort of... But don't worry... You don't have to worry about her... She can't hurt you anymore... She's... Having a little training of her own..." He wasn't really sure what to say about Abby just yet, he'd wait until she was a bit further in her training.

"She's here!" Ana began to life up from the bed. "She's in this house! No!" She pulled the covers back just a bit, and started to slide from the bed. "I have to see! I wanna see!" Her legs nearly buckled under her as her feet hit the floor. She reached for him, grabbing on to him. "I have to see!" Her body trembled. She knew she was safe, but Ana was still afraid.

"What.." He quicky moves to help her up and back into bed, holding her gently "Are you crazy... You're not going to see her... No..." He sighs and looks at he "What possible reason could you have for wanting to see that bitch..." He waves his hand over her body "Look what she did to you baby doll... You've been home for hours and this is the first time you've even noticed me... And one of the first things you ask is to see the bitch that had this done to you! Well my answer is no!" He ha started yelling halfway through and was standing by now, almost glaring at her, but he had made sure she was fully on the bed so she wouldn't fall again.

“Why do I have to see her,” she asks him. So that she will know she did not win. She did not break me. She does not own me. I am yours, Sir. I am your doll, and I want her to see that. I may be hurt, I may be cracked, but I am not broken. That’s why I have to see her.” As she looked up at him every bit of fire and fight that he had seen in her from day one was there, blazing nearly out of control. Ana was alive again, and while her fight was there, it wasn’t directed at him anymore. She had found what she wanted for herself, and it was him.

He glares at her for a few more minutes before pulling his cell and turning around "Tony... Yes... Apparently my little Doll is quite stubborn..." He turns back to Anastasia "Yes... She wants to see her... You think I didn't tell her that... No I didn't tell her that... Yes... We'll be there in about 20 minutes... Have her ready..." He moves back to Anastasia and lightly glares at her "If you weren't so badly hurt... I'd punish you for this..." He tips her chin up gently and kisses her softly "But you'll have a time limit... And you'll be in a wheelchair... No exceptions... You shouldn't even be out of bed!..." He was still quite angry at her for making this request, but he somewhat understood. "I'll find you something to wear... Stay there..." He walks off to find her a gown.

She wanted to get up and stand, but he was already being more understanding than he should be. “Thank you Sir. This means a lot to me.” The doctor returned looking at her strangely. “And where do you think you’re going?”
“To see her.”
“Atoshi I must warn against this. Really she should not move. The drug,” he lowered his voice. He pushes Atoshi back into the bathroom and almost closes the door. “They injected her with something that more than tripled her chances of conceiving. Atoshi I have a pregnancy test already being done, but you have to face the fact that your doll might be a knocked up doll. Are you ready for that? What if she wants to keep a child? We both know you’re not father material, and to take on another man’s child? You don’t want any of your own much less someone else’s rape child.” Ana overhears the good doctor, and what he says makes her angry. She stands, shaky and makes her way over to the wheelchair he had. Wrapped up in the blanket, she pushes it aside. “I don’t need a wheelchair.” She opens the door and starts down the hall leaning on the wall when she needs to.

He glares at the doctor and shoves him slightly "You think I haven't already thought about that..." He gets close to him "And don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do or do and don't want..." He hears Anastasia and pushes past the doctor "We'll talk about this later..." He grabs the wheelchair and follows her "I gave you an order Anastasia... Now sit down..." He moves the chair in front of her and glares "Don't start adding punishments to my list of thing to do after you get well..." He doesn't allow her by until she sits down, only then does he start to wheel her down the halls "There is something you should know... About Abby... Or... Should I say Tabitha..." He looks down at her "Do you know anything about a Tabitha..."

“Yes Sir. Greyson told me all about her. It was Abby’s way of coping with growing up without any friends. I already knew about her. Oh and, Sir, Don’t worry about me. I can raise a baby on my own just fine. If you don’t want a child, I won’t force you to raise one. Especially one that isn’t your own. Martin Andrews might want his child.” She didn’t mean it. Ana was angry and hurt by what she heard the doctor say. “Who knows. Maybe Abby could even babysit for us,” she said crossing her arms.

He stops the wheelchair so fast she almost topples out, he steps out from behind her and stands before her, arms crossed and eyes fixed on her. "Alright, you're getting a little mouthy for my liking dolly... Last time I checked I was the one in charge... I was the one making the decisions... And I don't recall once telling you that I did or didn't want a baby... In fact I told you if you didn't want his child we could take care of that..." He then leads down and gets in her face, resting his arms on the chair "And if you think for one fucking moment... It'd let you or a baby anywhere near that bastard... Then you don't know me very well..." He said the last part quietly but just a forcefully before moving behind her again and continuing down the hall "I want silence until we get there Anastasia... Is that clear..."

He speaks. His voice, his words, dripping with his commanding nature. As he stands and begins to push her, she turns slightly looking at him until he glances down at her an nods smiling. “Yes Sir.” True he had asked for silence, but in her eyes Atoshi deserved her respect. To answer him formally, by his title, was a show of respect to him. One that made her tingle from head to toe. She felt alive again. She felt like his doll.

The closer they got she began to hears screams. “Please! No more Sir! I can’t! No!” Ana gripped the arms of the wheelchair as her mind flashed back to being whipped, wanting to scream the exact same thing. Mr. Andrews’ eyes baring into her before the whip would come crashing to her skin. Her eyes were wide with terror as he pushed her closer. Tony opening the door stepped out. He looked to her and back to Atoshi. “You sure about this boss," he asked.

Atoshi noticed her starting to tense and flinch as they neared the room, he stops a few feet from the door as Tony steps out. "No... I'm not... I told her not to..." He looks down at Anastasia "Are you sure about this... Even risking a punishment from me for disobeying..." He moves to stand before her and beside Tony, crossing his arms and looking at her.

"Yes Sir," she nods. "It's not about punishments and obeying. It's about proving a point. She will not win. I won't let her." She stands slowly facing him. "I will not be pushed in there. She will see me standing. I will walk in there to face my fears." Tony looked away to hide his smile. "I'm stubborn. You know that. Add more to my spanking if you must, but I'm walking in there, and I would like you by my side."

Atoshi was proud of her, but he'd never tell her that, especially in front another male, speaking of which, he sends a side glare to Tony before taking her hand. "Fine... But I don't think you'll get the reaction you wanted... Tabitha is quite different..." He turns and leads her into the room, standing just in front of her and staring at the woman in the middle of the room.

Back
Top Bottom