Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

The woman looks at Ana with fear. Her eyes glossy for the tears she has shed during her training. “She’s still got a long way to go boss, but she’ll get there. If I have to beat it into her, she’ll get there. Sorry Ana. I didn’t mean….”
“It’s okay. You see Tabitha. I still see Abby. The reaction isn’t the same, but what I feel is. I still feel the power of winning over her, and no matter who you put in front of me, they won’t take that away from me.” She walks over to the woman now kneeling in the middle of the room. “Is she mine,” she asks Atoshi. “Are you going to be my pet?” The woman shakes her head. “I don’t….I don’t know.”
“Sure you will be, and don’t worry. I’ll be a better Mistress than you ever were to me.” Ana leaned down feeling every ache and pain to run her fingers through her hair. “Pet,” she called her smiling. Tony tapped Atoshi on the shoulder pulling him just outside the door. “She’s coming along fine. Acts like a scared dog, but she follows commands.” Abby’s eyes lifted to meet Ana’s. Her hand lunged out grabbing her wrist turning it, nearly breaking it. “You listen up pet, I’ll fucking get you for this. You’re gonna suffer far more than you ever thought possible. Do you understand?” Ana tried to pull away, and as Abby let go she hit the floor hard screaming. “Atoshi! Help me! Abby! Get me out of here!” Abby grinned before rushing over to her. “It’s okay miss! Are you hurt? What happened?” When Tony opened the door, she played the part well. “She just kept looking at me and began to panic. She backed up falling over. Please tell me she’s okay. Oh please miss calm down. You’re safe.” At Tony’s command she scrambled back to the middle of the room with no trace of Abby present. Her entire demeanor had changed once more as if a switch had been flipped.

Atoshi was talking to Tony when he heard Ana scream, he runs in with Toby and moves to her, standing by her and glaring at Abby. "Talk baby doll... What did she do... And say..." He moves closer to Abby with a clenched fist, he was ready to give her his own beating.

"She....she....called me pet. Said she would get me for this." Tony looked to the scared Tabitha. "Ana, you were calling her pet. Boss I think this was a bad idea. She's confused. I think you better take her to bed."
"But she grabbed me! She...."
"She hasn't lifted a finger towards anyone the entire time. Please Ana. Go rest Your mind didn't even know Atoshi most of the day." She nodded. "Alright. Please, Sir. Take me back."

Atoshi helps her up and looks at Tony "Don't let your guard down... I still don't trust that bitch..." He holds Ana and helps her from the room, glancing back at Abby before leaving the room and helping her into the wheelchair and slowly wheels her back to the hospital wing. About halfway there he stops when they are alone and moves in front of her "Alright... Show me..." He crosses his arms and waits, he leans against the wall lightly and watches her.

Ana looks up at him and hold out her wrist, but the bruising from where she had been restrained before was all that was visible. Puprle, blue, and black were completely around her wrist. “It happened. I know it did. I didn’t make it up Sir. She grabbed me right here. I was stroking her hair, calling her pet, like she did to me, and she grabbed my wrist and told me she would get me. She said I would suffer far more than possible. She even called me pet again. I know it happened. Please Sir. Say you believe me.”

He crouches slightly and takes we wrist, gently turning it and looking it over. "I don't see anything... But you are already quite bruised..." He lets her hand go and looks at her, looks her right in the eyes "Are you telling me the truth baby Doll... Swear to me..." He softly cups her cheek, letting her know he wasn't mad, but he wanted answers, he already believed her, he wouldn't put it passed Quin, but he needed to be sure.

She looks at him, not wanting him to let go, not wanting him to move, and tells him, “Yes Sir. I swear it. I promise I am telling you the truth. I was running my fingers through her hair, calling her pet, and she flipped on me. As soon as I screamed and called for you, I don’t know. It was like….someone different was in the room with me. It happened as fast as I could snap my fingers. Abby was gone and this other woman was there. Like someone flipped a switch or something. One minute she’s grabbing me, threatening me, and the next she’s helping me.”

Atoshi nods and leans closer, kissing her softly "I know Sweety... And I do believe you... The blow to the head she got in the explosion must have given her a mental break..." He stands up and continues to push her again "Your actions or words must have triggered Abby to wake up... I'll have to speak with Tony about it later..." They walk on in silence for a little when he stops again "About the chance of you being pregnant... I asked you before... Do you want a shot from the doctor..." He looks down at her, his face neutral.

“We are getting ahead of ourselves Sir. We don’t even know if that’s a reality yet. Let’s wait and see what the doctor says. Alright?”

Tony glares down at the trembling woman. “Did you hurt her?”
“No Sir. I would never.” She keeps her eyes to the floor with her wrists resting on her knees. Her feet are tucked under her bottom. “Good. Because if you did that would mean something had to be done to you., some type of punishment.”
“Yes Sir. I understand.”
“I would have to whip you and have you count it off as I did so.” He picks up a whip and cracks it in the air. “Count it girl.”
“One,” she cries out fearful he will strike her with. “Good.” Another slice through the air. “Two.”
“Two what, and you forgot when you counted one as well.”
“One Sir. Two Sir.” The next slice of the whip connects with her back, and Tony wait. “Three….Sir,” she trembles on the verge of tears.” Another strike. “Four….Sir.”
“Good you are learning.”

"Fair enough..." He nods and continues back to her room, "Alright... Now back to bed... I don't want to see you up from that bed unless the doctor says so..." He helps her from the chair and lays her down, covering her up and steps back. "I need to go and talk with Tony... Will you be alright with just the doctor?" He was putting the chair off to the side of the room.

“Yes Sir,” she smiles up at him. “I’ll be fine. I promise. It looks worse than it feels really. I feel fine.” Ana was lying, but she didn’t want him to worry so much. “Please do take care of what you need to. I’ll be fine, and I’m sure if the doctor needs you, he can contact you.” The doctor nods telling him, “She’ll be fine. I’ll stay right here with her.”

Tony is putting the whip back on the wall. His training wasn’t just to force her to comply and to teach her respect for her Dominate in the room. It was also to work at embedding fear within her when she would hear the sound of the whip. He also knew the girl would be wet between the legs as the thought of being treated like that aroused her. “Alright, pet,” he approached her. “Present!” She moved to being on all fours, head up, and eyes down. Reaching between her legs Tony confirms that she is wet. “You’re a nasty little pet. Look at you. All wet from being whipped. The whips makes you wet.” He brings his fingers to her mouth. “Clean my fingers. Get your slut juices off me.” As the door opens, he looks up to Tony as she begins to suckle his fingers.

Atoshi nods and leaves the room, headed back to the training room, he doesn't knock and walks in "I see she follows orders well enough..." He closes the door and steps closer "Alright... Update... What has she learned..." He walks over and lifts his leg, setting his foot on her back and leaning in her, grinning down at her. "Is she being a good student..." He was enjoying watching her in this pose, knowing how powerful she thought she was before "Also... You've gotten her wet enough I see... Have you fucked her dirty cunt yet..." He reaches down and smacks her ass, without a reward rub.

Tony doesn’t smile as Atoshi rests his foot on her back. “You keep his foot high in the air. You hear me? I want to see that back straight and supporting him. You understand?” She trembled supporting his foot, but she replied, “Yes Sir. I understand.”
“You are nothing but a foot rest for him. You understand?”
“Yes Sir. I understand.” Tony smiles at Atoshi. “She’s being a good student. Follows commands, seems eager to learns, afraid of punishment, and her mind is already being conditioned. The sound of the whip makes her wet. Her body has the usual responses. He leans down and gently pinches one of her nipples. “You can see it on her face. That makes her aroused. She’s wet between the legs. I already know. Tracing his finger down her bottom towards her opening, she begins to wiggle. “She still needs work on control,” he tells him before slapping her ass hard. “Stay still!”
“Yes Sir.”
“But that can be worked on. What I like the best about this one is the eyes.” He grabs her face and turns her to look up at Atoshi. “See those eyes? You can see the fear there, but there’s also a desire to please. She’ll make a perfect pet.” As he spoke the word pet, Abby blinked slowly looking down for just a second before her eyes flashed and she looked back up to Atoshi with the same fearful, needy eyes as before.

Atoshi knew how Tony felt when he spoke of seeing the fear in her eyes, it was something he enjoyed as well when he was training his own slaves, which is probably why he noticed when it wasn't there. "What was that..." He kicks her over onto her side and quickly reaches out, grabbing her hair and pulling her to almost sitting up and glares at her "What was that! Your eyes changed... You weren't afraid... Tell me who you are..." He was gripping her hair tightly an not letting her look away.

She couldn’t help but yelp as he kicked her over. Tony simply backed away knowing to not interfere. “I’m….I’m….Tabitha,” she cried, her hands flailing in front of her face. “I’m sorry Sir. I didn’t mean to displease you. I’m Tabitha.” The fear was ever present as she looked at him. Her eyes wet from the tears that had started to flow. “
“Boss,” Tony asked. “Is everything okay?”

He continues to hold her hair and glare at her "No... I saw her eyes flash when you told me she'd be a perfect P.e.t... Ana said she changed when she said the same thing..." He glances back at Tony "And I bet... She'll do it again..." He turns back to Tabitha "You belong to me now... And you're going to be a prefect little PET for my Doll..." He watches her and waits.

Her eyes flash wildly, and her anger clear. Her head jerks against his hold on her hair. “NEVER,” she yells out, venom dripping from her words. “Stupid bitch!” She reaches up trying to pry his hand from her hair while still jerking trying to free herself. “Whoa,” Tony yells rushing to get the whip. As soon as he cracks it, Abby nearly retracts within herself shaking with fear. “I’m sorry Sir. I’ll be good.” Her hands cover her sex, as she presses her thighs together tight. Her eyes are docile now, and her gaze falls to the floor. “What the hell was that,” Tony asks.

Atoshi glared at her and held her hair tight, only letting go once she turns back. "That hit to her head... Split her mind... In two..." He stands and looks at Tony "And it seems she has a trigger... So if you just refrain from using that term for now... She should be fine..." He stands there and thinks for a few minutes "We could work with this..." He moves closer to Tony and smirks "Tease her... Please her... Bring her to the very edge of orgasm then stop... Do that until she's almost crazy with need... Then use her trigger... Only then will you make her cum... We'll show Abby... What we can make her body do... Do that until the end of the day... She starts to pass out, give her an upper... We will show that bitch we own her..." He looks back to Abby and grins before heading to the door "I suggest you have her bound... Oh... One more thing..." He looks at Tony "You owe my Doll an apology..." With that he walks out and leaves the room for now, going to check on Kimmy and Frank.

“I’ll say it did. It’s like Dr. Jekyll and Miss. Hyde,” he teases. “I can do that boss. It’ll be my pleasure. Hers’ too.” He had to admit it. Atoshi was right. “Yes boss. I’ll apologize the next time I see her. Make no mistake, when I use that word, she will be bound. Boss? I’d talk to the doc and see if he can come up with something that would take her fears away. You do that, when you use the trigger, she won’t switch back when she’s scared. Just a thought.” Abby never lifted her eyes as she had been trained to keep them lowered as a sign of respect to the Masters. “Tell Sir good-bye,” Tony commanded her. “Look at him when you speak to him!” She lifted her eyes to meet his. “Good-bye Sir.”
“I don’t know boss. I kinda like this one better,” Tony laughed.

Kimmy was sitting there pressing a cloth into her side. Blood covered it, and she looked pale. “You should see the doctor.” She looked up and glared at Frank. “Bullet just nicked me. That’s all. At least we got him alive. You made sure he was tied up good though right?”
“Of course.”

“Great.” She looked towards when it opened. They both look to Atoshi as he enters. “How is Ana,” Frank asks.

He chuckles and looks at Abby "Yeah... This side is much more manageable... And I'll work with the doc on that... I'll leave you to your fun and will check in later... Good bye Tabby..." He looks at her then leaves. When he found Kimmy and Frank he noticed Kimmy's side "She's good... But you'll find that out yourself when you go see the doctor Kimmy... That's an order..." He added when he saw her about to protest and crossed his arms "Now Kimmy..." He then turns to Frank, "Where is he... And fill me in on what happened?"

Kimmy opened her mouth to protest, but he was quick to shut her down. “Yes Sir.” She stood slowly and left the room. Frank shook his head at her. “When we go there, we went in, like we always do in these situations. Kimmy said something felt wrong, and that we should get out of there. I didn’t listen to her. I knew he was there. I didn’t know he was hiding so close. Damn man came out of nowhere shooting. Bullet grazed her in the side. She pointed her gun and him and pulled the trigger. She got him in the shoulder. Doc says he’ll be fine. Bullet went all the way through. He was about to skip town. If we had been 15 minutes later, he would have been gone, but we got him. Files at his place put him working for Abby for years. From kidnapping and torturing to going inside other business to bring them down, he’s done all sorts of shady deals for her. You’ll love this,” he says placing a hefty file on the table. “That’s you. Well at least what he had on you so far. Fucker has pictures of you inside this home in there. He’s been watching you Sir. He’s been watching Ana. He even had a file on Kimmy. Her past before you is in there. Don’t know what they had planned though. This guy is a real piece of work. Slick, ruthless, and shows no loyalty. I wouldn’t trust him.”

Atoshi gave Kimmy a soft kiss before she left, a small reward, then turns to contine speaking with Frank "Alright... Sounds like he could hve some information for us then... When he's able, let's try a little hypnosis, squeeze him for info... Maybe even find a weakness... I'll wait until he's healed a bit more before I beat his sorry ass... Oh, you should know, and I'll tell Kimmy later, that Abby is still in there... Her mind was split when she got that hit to the head... Call her a pet and Abby comes out screaming... But I have Tony working on her with another method right now... I'd leave them alone until just before dinner..." He smirks slightly, thinking of her current training. "Well I'm gonna go check on Kimmy... Make sure she did as told..." He pays Frank on the shoulder and heads back to where the doctor is, hopefully with Kimmy.

Kimmy had made her way up to the doctor. He pulled her into a separate as not to both Ana. “You’re lucky you know,” he tells her. “Yeah. I knew something felt wrong about being in there. I just wasn’t fast enough.” The doctor smiles before he cleans out her wound. “You can’t always be right Kimmy, but today you were lucky.”
“Thanks doctor.”
“Now just don’t go repelling from any ceilings any time soon, and you’ll be good as new. The bullet grazed your skin. That’s all. Keep the wound clean.”
“Thank you Doctor.” The door opened, and they both turned to see Atoshi. “She’s a lucky girl, and she’s gonna be just fine. I’ll go check on Ana.” He stands and leaves them alone.

He nods to the doc and steps into the room as he steps out, he then moves to stand between her legs at the exam table she's sitting on. He holds her hips gently and leans closer to her, smirking, careful of her wound. "Hmm... You've been such a good girl for me lately Kimmy... Even putting your life on the line..." He stares at her and starts to slowly push her paper gown down, running his fingers along her bare arms then to her chest, gently palming her breasts. "I think it's time you got a reward..." He leans closer and starts to lick and suckle her nipples, even nipping them lightly. "Tongue... Fingers... Or cock..." He kisses her lightly for a momant, he never let her choose.

Kimmy shuddered as his hands pulled her paper gown down exposing her body to him. It had been a while since she had his attentions, and she did not plan on wasting this moment. She brings her hand up to his head, running through his hair as his mouth takes her nipples. “I….I want your cock Sir. It’s been so long. Please….let me feel you again.” It was rare that he gave her such a choice, and for Kimmy it wasn’t a hard one. She admired his body. She wanted to feel it next to her own, and she loved his cock. How it looked, tasted, felt as it filled her, and she wanted it now. Despite being hurt, she wanted to feel him however he felt like giving it to her. If he wanted to slow and gentle, taking his time to make love to her, or if he wanted to hold her down and fuck her hard, she didn’t care. As long as it was him and his cock taking her.

Back
Top Bottom