Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

She’s almost asleep as he begins to wash her. A smile on her face as nuzzles into his chest. “Thank you Sir. You really are too good to me.” She lets him wash her remembering a time when she would have fought him. All that behind her now, she was ready to be his doll.

Tony has Abby tied down as his fingers are working her. She’s groaning, crying out, begging to be allowed to cum. “No yet. Don’t cum! If you do, I will whip you!”
“YES! SIR!” She’s covered in sweat and worn out, but Tony knows to keep it up until Atoshi returns.

Atoshi finishes washing her and gets them out and dried, then helps her back into bed "Now go to sleep... I'll have someone bring you something to eat a bit later, I want you to eat before bed... Now I have some things to do, I'll see you tomorrow..." He kisses her then leaves the room, headed to Tony and the Bitch he was training. He enters the room and walks up to them "... Is Tabby enjoying her training..." He makes Tony step away as she's denyed once again, he tips her chin up slightly to look at her "If you could have any one thing right now... What would it be..." He then lightly runs his fingers along her arms then down over her chest and teasing her nipples lightly.

Tony smiles before telling him, “she’s coming along fine. Enjoying her time with me. Follows commands like a dream. It’s like she lives to please. She’ll make a perfect sex slave. No doubt.” Abby’s chest rises and falls rapidly as she’s panting hard. Atoshi speaks to her, and she looked over to Tony. Atoshi’s fingertips play with her nipples, and she squirms on the table. Tony slaps her across the face hard. “Look in his direction when he’s speaking to you! Only make eye contact if told to!”
“Yes Sir,” she whimpers turning her head towards Atoshi. Her eyes never met his as she replied, “I wanna cum Sir.”

Atoshi grins at her, double checking her ties, he moves his hand further down to cup her sex, starting to tap and rub her clit lightly, feeling when to stop. He stares at her "Then you have to do something for me... You have to let Abby out..." He keeps up his teasing and stopping "Abby has to come out and meet her Master... Like a good little PET!" He says it an pulls his hand away, still denying her, he glares at her. "You hear that Abby... Your my new little PET! And I'm going to gift you to my Doll... For her to play with and command..."

Tony watches the scene waiting and curious. Abby licks her lips as his warm hand reaches between her legs. She closes her eyes enjoying his touch, and then she hears it. That one word snaps her eyes open full of anger and rage. “Fuck you!” She jerks on her restraints so hard she nearly rips the rope. “Mother fuck,” Tony yells as he steps closer to her wrists. “I will NEVER be HER pet! She is MY PET!” Abby pulls tightly with all four limbs. The rope around her wrists begins to cut into her skin. “Boss. She’s hurting herself.” Blood starts to trickle down her arms from her wrists. Tony is shocked she would be so strong and defiant. “Boss,” he questions to Athoshi. “I’ll fucking get her! You hear me?”

Atoshi glares at Abby and just watches as Tony tries to hold her down "Just hold her... Don't change her back!" He quickly walks across the room and grabs a needle off the table and returns, he looks at her "You damn well will be her Pet... You'll be her loyal little puppy... Or kitty... Which ever she wants!" He waits until she is trying to pull free again before injecting her, a mild seditive to calm her down but not put her to sleep. "She'll give you orders, which you'll happily follow... You'll sleep in a cage at the foot of OUR bed..." He reaches down to her sex and starts to tease her again "And we'll fuck you... Whenever... Where ever... However we want..." He was quickly rubbing her clit by this point and glaring at her with an evil smirk on his face.

Tony follows orders holding her but not changing her back. “You’re fucking crazy you sick bastard. She might be your doll, but she’s broken beyond repair.” Her words were spoke from clenched teeth. “Andrews is not ordinary man. Genetically altered for maximum effect and potency. Possessing an unheard of human strength. He damn near broke her body,” she smirks. “Even when her body heals, her mind is forever broken. “ She screams feeling the needle slide into her skin, and her arms slowly relax allowing the rope to ease from her wrists. “You may have her…..but you have a broken doll. You won’t,” she closes her eyes as he touches her, rubbing her. “Ever control….me. I won’t….ever….belong to you.” Tony’s eyes go back and forth from the two of them. Her sees her nipples hardening and her hips moving. He knows just as well as Atoshi when a woman is about to cum. He tries to hide it, but seeing this controlling bitch in this state, restrained and so close to cumming, makes him hard as well. Abby opens her eyes to meet Athoshi’s but only for a second. Closing them again, she turns her head away from him.

"You see... That's where you're wrong Abigail... I do own you... I do control you..." He reaches up and forces her to look at him "You'll finish your training..." He keeps up his teasing, slowing down enough to keep her on edge without stopping and grins at her "You'll belong to Anastasia... Her loving little pet... Willing to do anything to please... The only orders you'll take over hers... Will be mine... I control your body and will make it do what I want... When I want..." He rubs her fast again, determined to make her cum as she stares at him, yelling or not, she'd cum for him.

“You’re….crazy. Never.” She was subdued, physically, but Abby’s fight was still in full force. She lacked the strength to fight him due to the drugs he had injected her with. Her eyes open in shock as he forces her face in his direction. “I will never be….her pet. Ever. You can try….but you will….fail.” She looks away again, but Tony has picked up on what Atoshi wants. He grabs her face forcing her to look in his direction. “Open your eyes! Look at him!”
“And if I don’t?” Tony knew he couldn’t threaten her. Abby would retreat. He had to try something else and fast. “If you look at him, I’ll bring Ana in here for you for five minutes. You can do as you please with her. It will be your reward for proving to me you can look at him and cum at the same time. Don’t tell me you don’t want to cum. I can see it. Your nipples are rock hard, you’re breathing fast, and I can see your sex glistening. Now open your eyes, cum, and get your reward.” Of course he had no intentions of bringing Ana in there, but Abby didn’t know that. Atoshi knew he would never do anything like that as well. Abby opened her eyes meeting Atoshi’s, and her mouth opened as she bucked wildly with his fingers. “Yes,” she panted over and over again. “That’s it. Cum for him. Look at him. Call him Sir. Tell him you’re cumming for him.” She nodded, “Yes! I….I’m….cumming….Sir! I’m cumming….Sir.” Tony felt her tense before she left a puddle on the table and finally went limp. He looked up to Atoshi smiling. “Well Boss?”

He pulls his hand from her and uses it to slap her face, hopefully bringing Tabby back. "She did well... Well do this again tomorrow... As for right now..." He glances at Tony's tight tented pants "I believe Tabby has earned a reward.. Teach her how to fuck a man... But slowly, the more she enjoys it, the better she'll be to get rewarded with it again... Oh... And have her call me Master instead... Sir is for my doll and to hae that bitch in her place... Enjoy..." He cleans his hand off and pats Tony on the shoulder before leaving, letting the trainer have his own reward.

Tabby’s eyes flash, and her fear is present. “I’m sorry Sir! Please! I….” she stopped feeling the satisfaction within her body. She knew she had cum, but the memory was lost to her. “Thank you Sir,” she whispers to him assuming it was because of him. Tony nods hearing his instructions. To fuck this tight woman would not be a problem for him. “You got it boss. You heard the man.” Tabby looks in Atoshi’s direction, not making eye contact. “Thank you Master.” As Atoshi leaves, Tony takes his place between her legs. “You’ve been very good today. I want you to look me in the eyes as I take you. This is your reward Tabby.” She grinned at him. “Yes Master.”
“You really want to please. Don’t you?”
“Of course Master. I want to hear your orders to me so that I can do as I’m told. It brings such a satisfaction to me to know I am pleasing you.”
“Good,” he tells her slowly filling her. Her body squirms trying to get away from the massive member that is stretching her, filling her, and moving her slowly up the table. “That’s right Tabby. Take it all. I know you can. You’re a very good girl.”
“Thank….you….Master.” He places his hand on her belly seeing the bulge he’s created. “You’re so full. You like it though. Don’t you,” he asked slowly pulling from her. “Yes….Master.”
“Good.”

The doctor is walking down the hall looking over the reports on Mr. Andrews when he stops Atoshi. “This man has been altered. His blood, his body, all of it. He as far more strength than anyone I’ve ever seen. That bullet going through him should not have effected him at all. I can’t help but wonder, Sir, if he was faking.” He walks past him opening the door to the man’s room only to find it empty. “Son of a,” he turns looking to Atoshi. “Ana?”

“Please. Just take me back. Nobody will hurt you.”
“You don’t understand. I’m taking you for your protection.”
“From who? They have Abby there.”
“Atoshi. He’s a monster.”
“He’s my Sir. I’m his doll.” He pulls the car over and proceeds to put duct tape over her mouth. “Shut. Up. I need silence. I already have a plan in motion. Now just sit there and shut up. “ He starts to drive away.

As soon as the doctor had opens the door Atoshi had taken off do the hall once he saw the empty bed, he barges into Ana's room "Shit!" He gets out his phone and quickly makes his way to Kimmy's room, he shakes her "Kimmy.. Ana's gone..." He steps back to let her get up, he flips through his phone "I was hoping I wouldn't need to use this... Looks like I don't have a choice..." As the doctrine walks in he enters a code into his phone and soon a soft beeping is heard. "When we were alone... I planted a tracking device in her, just under her skin... It's undectable... And only I know that code..." He looks to them I need Tony and Frank... You're injured so you can stay here and watch Tabby... Doc, are there any seditives that will work on him..." He was angry and determined, why did everyone else want his doll so bad...

The doctor nodded. "I have an extra strong tranquilizer made up." He handed him a small case containing them as well as a gun to fire them.

“Listen to me you stupid slut, if you’re pregnant, that’s my baby in there, and I want it. After you give birth, you can go back to that monster and let him fuck you up all you want, but I will have my baby.” Ana knew they hadn’t even found out the results yet. He may be doing all this for nothing, but with her mouth taped, she couldn’t tell him that. “We’re almost there. About to cross the border out this state. I’ve got a plane waiting for us. Once we board, it won’t be long. You need a hot climate. Yeah.” He seemed out of his mind slightly. Ana couldn’t figure out why. Maybe because he had been shot, and the meds the doctor gave him could be having some kind of effect on him? She felt a hard bump as the car drove along. “She wants you pregnant,” he said pulling the car to a stop. She looked around. “I gotta make sure that happens.” She shook her head at him as he pulled her down the seat towards him. She could see him taking himself out, and before she could move, she felt the horrible agony gripping her hips. Screaming into the tape, he took her fast. Tears streamed down her face as she remembered what her Sir had told her. ‘you may never be able to have sex again.’ When he came it was hot and burned her intensely. “There. I’ll get you again on the plane,” he said driving away. It wasn’t long before the car stopped again, and someone opened the door on her side. “Put her on the plane. I’ll be right there.” The person carried her without feeling up and into a small, white plane and tossed her to a leather couch. “Thanks,” he said throwing his bag down. “We’ll take off soon,” the man told him before disappearing. Andrews nodded as the man disappeared to the front of the plane. He didn’t speak as he took himself out yet again, and Ana began to scream and move away from him on the couch. “I’m sorry. Really I am, but this will be my baby too,” was all he said before he shoved himself inside her once more.

Atoshi took the items and went to get Frank and Tony, checking his phone now and then, they weren't too far off yet. He opens the door "Ana's gone... That mother fucker stole her... Kimmy will watch her and you and Frank are with me..." He tosses his phone to Tony "Know anything about that area..." He said as they left the room and went to find Frank. "I'm quite sure he won't be staying nearby for long... He's only just crossed the border..."

“No. He won’t,” Tony tells him. “This area is near a huge privately used air strip. He’s flying out with her. Boss, your time is limited here.” Tony looks worried, angry, and something else is just beneath the surface. He’s beating down his feelings about how sad he is that Ana is gone. “We’ll get her back boss. One way or another.”

He collapses on her, holding her down. “Don’t move. Just don’t move. I’ll be ready to go again soon.”
‘NO,’ he mind screams. She already feels like she’s on fire. “Abby, she gave me something to give you to make you more fertile.”
‘No! Please no!’ He gets up walking over to his bag pulling out a small case. ‘No! Not an injection. Please! Atoshi! I belong to Atoshi!” Andrews sits next to her. “This one will make you fertile. Okay?” He stabs it into her arm without care. “Now. Give me a minute, and I can go again. Gotta love all the modifications Abby has given me. She looks down able to see him already getting hard. She shakes her head as he leans close to her kissing her neck. He rests his weight against her partially as his manhood continues to harden.

He glances at Tony as he walks into Frank's room "Well then it's a good thing I have a jet... We should just start out on that, we won't get there in time to stop their take off... Frank, let's go... That rat bastard took Ana..." He doesn't say any more and makes his way to the front, trusting the men to follow him as he gets a car ready. Once the men and gear are inside he floors it the the back of his property and his father's privet air strip. "Frank, you fly... I'll navagate... There should be more guns on board, I think a few tranks too... Doc made these for that fucker, don't hit Ana..." He exits the car and heads to his jet, he was suprized at himself, this was the longest he'd been away from work.

The plane takes off, and Andrews is wondering around still half naked. He’s finished with her yet again, and Ana whimpers curled up in a ball. “Get over it sweet heart. I’ll fuck you plenty more times. You will give me a child.” He’s ripped the tape from her mouth now, and she looks up to him “I belong….to Atoshi. I’m his doll.” Andrews slaps her hard. “Forget him. You’ll never see him again. We’ll be landing in a bit. A nice island. So there’s nowhere for you to run.” She buried her face in her hands. ‘I’ll never see Atoshi again.’

Atoshi was looking at his phone, other then giving directions to Frank he hadn't said much, just stares out the window with a glare or at his phone "They stopped moving..." He zooms in "Really... A tropical island..." He glances at Frank "You said he helped us get her away from Abby... What would he take her now... If anyone, you'd think he'd help the one with money..." He looks back to his phone, zooming in again to follow their movements. "We should be landing soon... Were there any night vision specs on board Tony?" He turns back to look out of the cockpit at the other man.

“Yes boss,” Tony tells him. “You’re right though. He helped us get her away from Abby. Why the hell is doing this now? It’s like he’s out of his mind. He was paid to kidnap her and get her pregnant. Abby shorted him, and he gave up that the girl was Ana to Kimmy. I don’t get it.”

The plane lands, and he carries her from there wrapped in a blanket. “Check her. Make sure. See if she’s pregnant. If she is, put her in the most lavious room here. Give her whatever she wants. If she’s not, put her in my bed chambers. I’ll be right there. On second thought. Take her straight to my bed chambers. I want to give her another go. Never hurts to be sure.” The man nodded and carried the now sleeping form to Andrew’s bed chambers. She was resting well when he came in stripped of his clothing. He unwrapped her slowly before hovering over her. Her eyes opened to see him, and she screamed right as he began to take her once more. “NO! Stop it! Get off me! You're hurting me!"

"You also said he had no loyalties... Why... After Abby was caught... Would he pull this..." He looked at the two of them "All that modding to his body... He must have finally snapped... So if the tranks don't take him down... Shoot to kill... You got that..." He was beyond serious, that ass wouldn't be bothering him again either way. As they near the island and land, they get ready and head out on foot, he wasn't keeping her that far away, they stuck to the tree line and in the shadows, they knocked out one guard and headed inside "She has to be in the upper floors..." They knocked out men as they went, there was no need to kill them, yet. They made it up several flights of stairs when they heard him, he was yelling at someone in the hall about a test result.

"You're fucking kidding me! Well I'll fix that right now!" He slammed the door. He glared at her. "You're fucking not pregnant! Time to fix that." Ana's eyes widen as she screams. "NO! Stay away from me! I fucking belong to Atoshi! I am his doll!" He slams her back on the bed, and the back of his hand connects with her face. He begins to take her all over again. A blood chilling scream comes from her as she feels like she's on fire below her waist. "You're fucking hurting me! Stop it!"

Atoshi was off before Frank or Tony could stop him, he ignored the man in the hall and proceded to kick down the door in his way, just as she screamed and he saw red. "GET OFF HER YOU FUCKER... SHES MINE!!" He ran into where the bed was and just grabbed him, pulling him off her and tossing him to the floor "BASTARD!" He had never felt so angry in his life, then again he hadn't been fucked over so many times in such a short amount of time. He pulls the trank gun from his belt and points it at him "Give me a reason..." He growls, standing between him and Ana, at that moment, he forgot it was only a tranquilizer gun.

Andrews never knew what hit him. He was on the floor looking at this man glaring at him with a gun pointed at him. “Boss,” Tony yells before nodding in Ana’s direction. She curled up on the bed in ball. Frank holds a gun on Andrews as well as Tony gets closer to Ana. She’s got her hands over her head. “Ana,” he calls. “I can’t….I can’t walk. I can’t. I just can’t.” Tony nods. “Talk to him. Calm him down.” She looks over at Atoshi. “Sir! Please! Come to me!” She reaches for him.

He glances at her from the corner of his eye, but never looking away from his pray "You took what is mine... FROM MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!" He takes a step closer to him "I want you to tell me why! Your boss was caught... YOU were caught..." He cocks the gun "He's going to tell me why..." He said in a deathly calm voice.

Ana hears the gun. “No. Don’t shoot him. He’s not worth it.” She doesn’t know what kind of gun it was, but the sound was eerie to her. She slides from the bed hitting the floor. Andrews sees her and moves to help her. “Don’t you fucking move,” Tony yells. “Atoshi! He’s not worth it! Take me home. Please. Sir.” Andrews glares into Atoshi’s eyes. “Help your doll, or I will.”

Back
Top Bottom