Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

"maybe i should i make you wait till you return, it might make you come home to me quicker" she teased him a little as she began to remove his shirt.

He smirked kissing her neck and letting her undo his shirt and pull it off before starting on the front of her dress slowly opening it. â??mmmm just knowing what I have waiting is enough to come home as quickly as possible.â? He kissed down over her collar bone.

Lily removed his shirt then ran her fingers up and down his back. Her has closed a moment as he kissed her collar bone. it was wonderful to feel his lips on her sensitive skin.

He growled deeply in pleasure nipping at her collar bone as he worked her dress and corset open. He growled as her breasts came into view taking one of her plump nipples into his mouth sucking at it lightly as his hands continued to undo her cloths.

Lily drew a slow stead breath has her suckled on her nipple. her nails ran up his back now that his shirt was off. She tried how not to think this could be the last time they ever together. She just wanted to savior every moment.

He growled softly into her nipple sucking harder at it. as he finished opening her dress his hand pushed inside it and moved down between her legs starting to rub at her pussy that had born their children. He growled deeply nuzzling against her as he worked to tease and pleasure her slowly.

Lily bucked her hips as he suddenly started to tease her sensitive womanhood. it was all to much to bare at times as he played with her. She moaned as she tried to take his pants off to have him buried deep inside her.

He smiled as she reacted so instantly to his touches and continued to tease her womanhood with his fingers slipping two slowly into her as his thumb rubbed at her clit. His mouth continued it torture of her breast sucking at her hard nipple wanting nothing more then to be with this woman for the rest of his life.

Lily moaned softly as his fingers enter her. She could help but hope maybe he would make her pregnant this time. They had tried since the twins were born but she was unable to get pregnant. but maybe this time she would.

He smirked as she moaned and arched against his hand his fingers slipping in deeply rubbing at her inner walls and working her g-spot lightly. His mouth moved from her breast kissing down over her stomach as his free hand pushed her dress down off her body. his mouth finally captured her clit between his lips and started to suck at it hard and deep.

Lily moaned as he began to suck on her sensitive clit. it wasn't long before she was writhing in pleasure. "oh god Alan, please stop, i need you inside me" she begged him softly. She was so close to climaxing and she only wanted to do that with him buried deep inside her.

He smiled and easily moved up to kneel between her legs and pulling his fingers out of her slowly he lined his thick hard cock up with her tight womanhood. It wasnâ??t a moment later pushing deep into her tight wetness and started to move hard and deep inside her taking her hard his passion overflowing into his thrust wanting her badly.

Lily let out a hungery moan the second he entered her. She had longed for him deep inside her with every second that he teased her body and now he was inside her and she couldn't have been happier.

He growled deeply kissing her deeply pouring his love into her though the kiss. He thrust slowly at first but very quickly built up to a faster and deeper pace rubbing against her cervix and threatening to press inside her with each thrust.

He growled as she arched up into his thrusts he pressed harder against her slamming into her once. He felt her cervix resist for a moment then give under his push and he slipped inside her womb. He pushed in deep till his hips pressed against hers.

When he pushed past her cervix she winced but only for a moment then she let out a moan. Over the years she had grown to love him buried so deep inside her body.

He growled deeply taking a nipple into his mouth sucking hard at it as he rubbed at her other breast. His thrusts were still slow and intentional not pulling out too far just till his tip pulled at her cervix entrance then he plunged back into her.

Lily moaned out his name as felt her pleasure build. Her nails ran up his back leaving light red marks in there wake. "oh god Alan i love you" She said softly. She knew tonight she wouldn't be able to tell him she loved him enough before he left her and their children.

He growled softly into her neck as he moved off her nipple his thrusts were getting harder and deeply taking his wife with all the passion he still had for her. The years they had together had not dulled any of the passion for her. â??I love you too Lilly and I will come back I promise no matter what.â?

When he told her he loved her she lost control and climaxed around his hard cock. as she climaxed she wrapped her arms him holding him to her. "i love you" she said again in a moan.

He growled and moaned deeply as she came hard around him. he pushed deep into her and came hard with her his seed pouring into her tight pussy and womb filling her to the point of a slight bulge on her stomach. â??Mmmmm I love you so much Lily.â?

Lily felt her flat tight stomach tighten as he filled her with his seed. She loved that feeling. Her arms wrapped tight around him never wanting to let him go. But she knew that she would have to let him go, so he could leave her.

He held her tightly laying next to her his hand stroking her stomach. He knew she didnâ??t want to let him go and kissing her neck he sighed softly. â??I love you Lily, sleep now love I will be back as soon as I can be, but when you wake I will not be here.â?

Lily seemed to grow alarmed when he said he would leave before she awoke. "no you can't please don't i want to be able to say goodbye" She knew though that she would never be able to say goodbye. that she might try to keep him here with her and there children

Back
Top Bottom