Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily looked down at her children. SHe stared at them for the longest time. She couldn't believe how perfect they were. Finally she looked up at Alan. "the only name i can think for our daughter is Aurora after my mother. She looks a lot like my mother. Do you have any ideas?"

Alan smiled and kissed Lily softly. â??I like that I think Aurora is perfect for our daughter, and your mother will be pleased. As for our son, Conner, a good strong name for the future king.â? He held Lily close smiling and just enjoying being close to his new family very comfortable to just stay there forever.

"i like Conner." Lily smiled and the yawned again. She was having trouble keeping her eyes open. But she struggled to do so. She wanted to stay awake to just to be with her children and her husband.

Alan felt her starting to nod off and he motioned the women over to them. Handing his daughter off to one of the nurses he gently reached over taking Conner from Lily. â??Shhhh it will be ok you are tired after your long day. You need to sleep my love or you wonâ??t have the strength to take care of our beautiful children.â? He held her close kissing her hair and nuzzling in close against her.

Lily sat up and tried to look awake as the nurses came to put her children to sleep in their cribes. "but alan they were only just born, i just to hold them, they are so perfect" she tried to protest but she yawned again. "really i am not that sleepy."

Alan growled gently kissing her lips softly. â??Shhh you have been through twice the work you were expecting my love. You need to rest and sleep, I will keep a eye on our beautiful creations.â? He kissed her deeply and then with the help of the nurses and his mother started to make the bed fit to be slept in again and got her shut down for the night in a clean bed and nightgown. â??Now sleep. They wonâ??t be far away.â?

It seemed everyone in the was pushing her to sleep so at that point she had to give in. Once she was in a clean nightgown and in a clean she looked at Alan. "alright, but please stay with them and if they wake up, please wake me up" she once again yawned as she laid her head on the pillow. It didn't take long for Lily to fall a sleep.

Alan smiled as she laid down to sleep and after making sure that the nurses could handle the children, he slipped out od his finery and slipped in under the covers with her. slipping his arms around her waist he kissed her neck smiling. â??I love oyu my wife.â? He laid there with her just holding her gently till she woke again later not caring how much time it took.

In her sleep she right away turned and nuzzled into her husband. She was laying on her side. her face pressed against his chest. She breathed his scent in her sleep and made her sleep deeper.It would be many hours before she would wake up from her nap. when she did, she still felt sore but she was less tired.

Alan had not left her side staying in the bed with her the entire time. He did however have manythings that needed to be done. He sat now next to her his arm still around her holding her close as he looked over several sheets of parchment looking over the plans for a new well. He had yet to notice that she had awakened.

Lily looked up at him, her purple eyes still looked sleepy but she did not care. "Alan" she said his name softly then noticed the papers in front of him. "i'm sorry did i keep you from your work." She then began to adjust herself to sit up a little more.

Alan looked down as she said his name. he smiled and setting the paper aside he kissed her hair and then helped her sit up. â??No my love oyu didnâ??t keep me from my work, because you are my work.â? He nuzzled close cuddling her against his chest lightly nuzzling more. â??All the rest is what I do to keep the kingdom running but you and our new twins are the most important things in my life.â?

Lily cuddled against him. Her head pressed against his chest and arms wrapped around him. "i love you" she told him as she looked up and kissed his cheek then her head returned to resting against his firm chest. "how are our prefect babies?" she questioned him softly. she was surprised they had been this quiet.

He nuzzled into her hair. â??The nurses are seeing to them since you were too tired to be able too.â? He nuzzled kissing her neck and holding her close. â??Iâ??m sure they are fine, they said that when you woke if you are feeling able to your should eat something so you can nurse them if you were planning on doing so.â?

Lily looked up at him there seemed to be some worry in her eyes that he was not 100 percent sure that the twins were ok. "well then perhaps i should eat something quickly and then feed them, it would be best for them"

Alan raised an eyebrow as the look on her face spoke of worry. â??Wellâ?¦ok we can do that I will gt some food for you quickly.â? He kissed her cheek softly and stepped out of the room calling a page over and telling him to order and deliver some food to the queen quickly. He sighed knowing that he had to get back to the court since he had left it several hours ago. Sticking his head back into the room he smiled. â??The food is on its way my love I need to head back to court I will see you later tonight ok?â? he didnâ??t wait for a response since he knew that it was ok with her it always was, turning quickly he left.

When Alan told her he was leaving part of wanted to tell him no. She didn't know why she was never like that but today she wanted him so badly to stay with her.She tried to ignore the feeling when the food arrived. She ate quickly and then dashed to the nursery to feed the twins.

It was hours later when Alan's mother entered the court. She tried to not pull him away but she had to. She quietly took a seat next to him and explained to him that Lily was refusing to rest, that she wanted to take care of the baby's.

Alanâ??s brows knitted together and nodded as his mother told him of the problem. â??I will be right there mother.â? He was right in the middle of something that had to have his attention or he would have come right away but as it was he had to finish this.

It took another ten minutes before he was finished with the mediation but as soon as he was done he closed the court and hurried to his privet chambers. He opened the door to the room where the kids were and stepped in, â??Whatâ??s going on?â?

Lily was sitting in a chair next to the cradle where the twins were sleeping. She was humming softly as she watched her children sleep. She looked so tired but she was not leaving their sides. Lily looked up as Alan entered the room. "nothing is going my love"

"sir i am sorry but your wife has not lift thsi room since she awoken. She need rest she had only just given birth" One of the nurses stated

"i'm fine!"

He nodded and motioned to the door. â??Please leave us,â? he said to the nurses and ushered them out. Slowly he came over to the cradle and knelt down next to it brushing his hand over his daughterâ??s hair. After kissing both his children softly he came around to Lily and took her hands and made her look at him. â??Ok love tell me what is going through your mind right now?â?

Lily watched as he kissed his children then moved over her. She just looked at him for a long moment before answering. "I am just trying to look after our babies. To much sure they have everything they need."

He moved up kissing her softly. â??Lily you are a great mother but you really need to take care of yourself now.â? He stood and gently but firmly pulling her up out of the chair holding her close. â??We have the nurses to watch them right now so you can rest, you have to take care of yourself or you will be no use to our darlings.â?

Lily stood slowly and looked in his eyes. hers seemed sadder than normal. "but now is the only time i have a chance to be with them. Some day sooner than i would like Connor will end up spending all of his time with either teachers or you learning how to be a proper king. And Aurora will probably sent to marry a prince. I just want to spend every moment with them while i can"

He smiled sadly, leaning down kissing her softly. â??Shhh,â? tears were in his eyes already, â??We will make a life for them that will always keep them close my love. We will have years with them and I will make sure you are a important part of their life.â? his hand brushed against her cheek smiling a little happier but still crying softly.

Lily hugged Alan tight. Her face pressed against his chest her own tears spilling down from her eyes. "i hope we can Alan, I don't ever want to loose them, the three of you are my world now and if i lost any of you i don't think i could handle it" She admitted softly to him. Part of this steamed from the lost of their first child, another part steamed from her overwhelming love of them.

Back
Top Bottom