Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He held her tight kissing her hair softly crying with her for a long awhile just holding her close. â??I know love I feel the same which is whyâ?¦â? He bent down and picked her up bridal style carrying her back into their room and laying her on the bed. â??â?¦you will rest. Because if I lost you my world would end right then.â? He kissed her lips softly nuzzling in close against her and bringing the covers up over her.

Lily wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her into the bed room. Part of wanted to scream out no, to let her stay with her sleeping children. but then the other part just wanted to be with him now. He understood he feelings and he understood what she was going through. "alan, i know you have to returned to being a king now, but i have to be honest i don't want you to leave my side. I don't know why but suddenly i just want to be by your side always" Lily has never been liked that but now even they were a part it seem to almost hurt her.

He smiled and pulling the covers back he sat down taking his boots off and cape. He slipped into the bed with her slipping his arms around her holding her close. â??I donâ??t have to go my love I have stopped the court for the day because I know that you need me.â? He kissed her hair softly nuzzling close, â??If something comes up they know where I am.â?

Lily wrapped her arms around him. She leaned against him holding him to her. "i'm sorry my love, i never ever wanted you to have to do that. You are a wonderful king, i didn't want to ever get in the way of that."

He smiled nuzzling in close against her his hand stroking down her back. â??You donâ??t love you never do, With out you I wouldnâ??t be the king I am.â? He gently lifted her chin leaning in kissing her deeply. â??You made me what I am and I will always thank you for that.â?

Lily smiled softly and kissed him back. It was perfect having him so close it is what she needed. "thank you my love, but its what in here that makes you a wonderful king" She touched his chest where his heart was "i am no part of that"

He smiled taking her hand and kissing it lightly before pressing it to his heart again. â??You are my heart love you fill every part of it.â? he kissed her deeply his hand brushing over her cheek softly nuzzling against her smiling. â??You are a part of my life every part of my life.â?

She couldn't argue with that. She smiled softly at him him returning his kiss before resting against him again. It felt so wonderful having him so close. "i love you Alan" was all she seemed to be able to say to him.

He smiled and nuzzled close to her holding on to her for dear life no knowing what he would do if he lost her. â??And I love you Lily so much more then I can ever say to you.â? He held her just sitting there with her enjoying her presence.

Five years have past and life was wonderful for the family. Lily was a devoted mother, wife, and queen. Alan a loving father, husband and King. The children were blossoming and had both their parents wrapped around their fingers.

Aurora was becoming a very beautiful little girl was her father's little girl. Connor on the other hand was certainly content with being his mother.

Live was perfect until the winds shifted and seemed to bring in trouble. Now the kingdom faced war and Alan was faced with possibly leaving his family behind to stop and trouble.

Alan sighed knowing that he now had to take direct command of the army. The position that his generals had just laid out for him on the battle map made it clear that his leadership was needed. His orders were given and preparations made, the king would join the troops the following day. He walked into the family quarters and smiled seeing Conner holding onto his motherâ??s skirts before seeing his father who he then ran too wrapping his arms around one leg. â??DADDY!!!â?

Lily had spent the day with the children. Trying to remain happy even though she knew trouble was brewing.

When Alan came into the room Aurora who had been hidding from her mother came running out and latched on to her fathers other leg "daddy!!!!" she said with a giggle but then looked up at him and wrinkled her forehead. "you were gone a really long time today"

Lily moved over to her husband and kissed him softly. the worry clear in her eyes

Alan kissed his wife lightly and smiled at her to let her know it would okay. He bent down and pick Aurora up and smiled. â??I know my princess but daddy has to do his work as king, and he will have to go away again for a even longer time.â?

Conner looked up at his father then returned to his mother and just held onto her knowing that something wasnâ??t right. He had always been quiet far more so the Aurora.â?

LIly bent down and picked up connor. She kissed the top of his head.

"no daddy you can't go anywhere i don't you too" aurora then wrapped her arms around her father as tight as she could.

He sighed and kissed her hair lightly. â??I know princess but daddy has to go or things could get very bad. But daddy doesnâ??t have to go right now he will leave tomorrow.â? He came over and sat on the couch patting the spot next to him really needing his wife to be with him right now along with their children.

"no" Aurora whinned still not accepting the fact that her father would ever leave her.

It was was breaking Lily's heart just seeing her daughter like that. She knew she was to her father and she knew with him away Aurora would not well. Lily came and sat next to Alan. She sat closely and she adjusted Connor to set close to his father while she held him.

There was no way that he could make Aurora understand and so just slipped an arm around Lily kissing her hair and holding his family tightly. It scared him that he might not come back to this but he promised himself he would come back nothing would keep him from his love and his children. They sat like that for hours Aurora and Conner finally falling asleep. Alan leaned down kissing Lilyâ??s neck, â??letâ??s put them in bed I need to spend some time with just you my love.â?

Lily just sat silently for hours with her family. She knew in her heart it could be the last time they all did so. When he suggested putting them to bed she nodded. She thought it might be the last time he ever does so. But she hoped it wouldn't be.

Once the children were in bed they returned to the room. Lily sat on the bed trying not to cry as she thought of what tomorrow would bring.

Alan followed her into their room and seeing her sitting there crying he dropped to his knees and looked up into her eyes holding her hands. â??Shhhh my love it will be okay, I will be back I promise you that.â? He leaned up kissing her softly nuzzling against her lips softly.

Lily kissed him back. her tears still fell. She looked him in the eyes her own pleading with him. "i wish you didn't have to go at all, isn't there another way, or anyone else that could go." She tried so hard to be understanding but now was there last night together and she couldn't help but beg.

His eyes were teary also as he gently kissed her again brushing her hair back from her face. â??I know I donâ??t really want to go but the troops need to know that their king is there for them no one else will do.â? He nuzzled into her neck and gently picked her up to lay her down on the bed laying next to her. â??I promise you I will be back no matter how long it takes I will come back.â?

"don't be gone long please Alan, my heart could not bear it. Oh the children they could not manage with out their father. Aurora will be heart broken when you leave her." She begged him softly her arms wrapped around him her face nuzzled against him.

He smiled and kissed her again nuzzling close and softly kissing her neck. â??I wonâ??t if I can at all avoid it my love.â? He nuzzled in close and growled softly smirking. â??Mmmm and just what can I expect when I come home?â? his eyes were dancing a little in playfulness making it clear what he meant.

LIly smiled softly and shook her head him. "oh my love you will be returning home to a wife that loves only you. and her body only craves yours. you will need to show her how much you missed her" Lily explained playfully.

He smirked and rolled over to kneel over her kissing her neck and nipping at her jaw softly. â??Mmm how about I show her how much I will miss her right now.â? His hands came up and gently started to rub at her breasts through her dress as he nibbled at her neck and down her throat.

Back
Top Bottom