Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily giggled softly as he moved her to lay on top of him. At first she straddled him, her nightgown bunching it her waist her woman sat a top his man hood that was still in his pant. slowly she leaned down to him and kissed him softly. then move to his check and then his neck.

Alan kissed her back his hands rubbing up and down her arms. He kissed her neck in return as his hands moved down to rub at her thighs and hips softly his hands scratching lightly at her sensitive skin. â??Mmmm I love you Lily. So much more then I can ever say.â?

Lily smiled happily "i love you more" She giggled "i can't wait till our baby is born, Alan what are you hoping for a boy or a girl" she questioned softly so wrapped up in happiness.

Alan smiled rubbing her thighs and lightly scratching at her very womanly hips. â??Mmmm I donâ??t care really as long as it is ours.â? He leaned up kissing her neck his hands brushing over her thighs and moving in toward her inner thighs. â??As long as our baby is healthy and we get to hold him or her I donâ??t care if itâ??s a boy or girl.â?

Lily giggled and shook her head. "i knew you were going to say that. But its ok i agree with you, i just want a healthy child." lily kissed him again "i am the luckiest woman in the world, i have such a wonderful husband and i am having his child"

He smiled his hands gently rubbing her thighs under her skirts. â??And I am the luckiest man in the world my love. I have the woman I love and she is having my childâ?¦â? he leaned up kissing her lips softly as his hand moved around to the front and one started to rub between her legs. â??I love you so much and I want to show you just how much right now.â?

Lily's hips bucked as she felt him touch between her legs. "oh Alan i want you to show me, you just have to be gentle. I don't want to hurt the baby" She explained softly. Her heart couldn't bear loosing another baby, would probably kill her.

He smiled nodding letting his fingers rub at her through her panties. â??I know my love we wonâ??t go as hard or as deep as we have been.â? He leaned up kissing her neck softly. â??Tonight you will control it since you can feel how deep I am better then I can.â? His hand moved up to rub her breast softly as the other continued to work on her pussy.

"i will try my love" Lily exclaimed softly. She always did seem to loose control whenever they made love. She would loose herself in every touch, and every kiss. But she knew this time she couldn't do that. She need to stay in control for the baby's sake.

His hands rubbed her thighs brushing up to press against her clit through her panties and rub at it softly. â??Mmmm would you feel better if I didnâ??t enter you tonight? Maybe just have me pleasure you with my fingers and mouth?â? he leaned up kissing her softly.

Months have passed for the couple and now Lily is due to have their child any day. Her stomach has grown huge. She can't wait to meet her child. She does her best to spend time with Alan before they are to become parents but she is finding it hard since her body is always so tired.

Alan was understanding as any man would be, after she had lost one child before giving birth she would be naturally protective. The mid-wives agreed with the way that she was acting because of the likely hood of losing a second child after the first one is lost.

It was during her late afternoon that Lily went into labor. Lucky for her Alan's mother was checking in on her and called the midwives.

Alan's mother then went to fetch her son. She walked into the throne room "alan its time, Lily is having the baby"

Alan was in the middle of dealing with a foreign ambassador, but the instant his mother came into the throne room, Alan stood and left. there were indignities coming left and right as he walked out but Alan just ignored them leaving his prime minister to deal with them. His wife was more important to him then anything else and she needed him there now.

His mother quickly followed him. "Alan, would you like me to sit with you, or be in the room with Lily." his mother quickly asked. Men normally did not sit in the room with their wives when they were giving birth. But his mother knew Alan was different, he might want to be with his wife.

Alan got to the room before he completely registered that his mother had said something. He had not thought about the way things normally were done, only caring that Lily needed him. He paused looking from his mother to the door his mind caught in indecision not sure what to do. Finally he looked at his mother and sighed. â??Be in there with her.â?

His mother nodded and kissed him on the cheek. The she disappeared into the room. The sound of the door locking could be heard.

As the hours past Lily contractions grew closer and closer together. It was becoming more painful for her. Soon she was screaming in pain and midwives voices could be heard telling her to push. As Lily pushed a couple of time she yelled out Alans name. But finally the room grew quite and a baby's cry could now be heard.

Just as all seem to settle down a sense of panic filled the air. On the other side of the door the midwives could be heard rushing around and a few even swearing.Lily's cries of pain could be heard. She sounded as if someone was killing her. After what seemed like forever things settled down. the room grew quiet, even the baby grew quiet.

Finally after hours of being kept out the door finally open to let Alan in. Lily laid in bed barely away holding their son.

Alan had been about break down the door and come in to find out what was wrong with the love of his life and their child. Finally when the door was opened he rushed in moving to her side kneeling by the bed. â??Is everything alright?â? he looked around the room wondering what had been wrong that had taken so long and had caused the extra pain.

Alan had been about break down the door and come in to find out what was wrong with the love of his life and their child. Finally when the door was opened he rushed in moving to her side kneeling by the bed. â??Is everything alright?â? he looked around the room wondering what had been wrong that had taken so long and had caused the extra pain.

Lily looked at him softly. She looked so very tired but she smiled at her husband "everything is fine my dear." She paused just a moment "would you like to meet your son" she then glanced at the sleeping baby in her arms then she returned her eyes on to her husband.

Alan smiled and half snuggled down in the bed with his wife. He gently kissed her hair and stroked it as he slipped his arms around her holding her close. â??Mmmm our son you mean my love.â? He nuzzled close looking down at the child before kissing his wife deeply. â??You do wonderful work.â?

Lily kissed him back, she tried to kiss him back just a deeply but she was tired so her kisses were a little weaker. As they broke the kiss a cry could be heard, but it wasn't coming from the baby in her arms. he was fast a sleep. It came from across the room in the cradle. There a beautiful baby girl was. Lily tried not smile, hoping Alan would go see that they also had a daughter.

Alan looked up at the cry and realized that there was another baby in the cradle. He looked back at Lilly and smiled kissing her forehead lightly. He walked over and looked down at his daughter smiling and with the midwifeâ??s permission he picked her up. Slowly moving back over to his love he sat down on the bed beside her again now both of them holding one of their children. â??You do wonderful work my love.â?

Lily smiled at her husband. "we do wonderful work." she looked down to the little girl in her fathers arms who was just staring up at him. "i can't believe it Alan we have two babies. They both need names" Lily then yawned softly she was very tired but she was to happy to want to sleep right now.

Alan nuzzled in close against Lilyâ??s hair holding her and their daughter close. He nuzzled in close smiling and kissing her hair softly. â??Mmmm I know my love do you have any ideas for what we should name them?â?

Back
Top Bottom