Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He kissed her deeply nuzzling against her lips lightly. â??The decision has already been made, I leave before first light my love.â? He kissed her again snuggling close. â??You can say goodbye now if you want but I will be back soon I promise.â?

Lily drew a deep breath trying not to cry. "i wish there was a way i can make you stay" She whispered softly. The promise of him being back soon did not see to comfort her.

He nuzzled kissing her softly â??I know love I wish I didnâ??t have to go but those fields are vital that they are held and our men have been fighting for months. they need to know that their king will fight beside them when he is needed.â?

"i know, i know. But knowing you are going for a good reason does not make it easier" Lily then wrapped her arms tightly around him and she buried her face into his chest.

He smiled nuzzling kissing her hair as he held her close to his chest. â??I know my love it never will make it easier. I will be back soon I promise you that.â? He kissed her again and they would make love a few more times that night neither of the getting much sleep. When the sky had just started to grey Alan kissed Lily once more pulling his heavy cloak on and heading out, riding toward that battle field leaving his love and children to fend for themselves.

When the morning came Lily almost couldn't believe Alan was gone. As she moved about the castle that day she began to feel his presence not longer filling the halls.

The first week Alan was gone it hard on Lily and the children. Aurora seemed to take it the hardest wanting to be with her father. But the first wasn't nearly as hard the second week. It was then that the family received news that alan was killed in battle. His body was not recovered.

Lily couldn't believe that Alan was dead and she refused to tell the children even though everyone including Alan's mother saying that she should. But she knew deep in heart that Alan would keep his promise.

That was why when Alan's cousin came to the castle offering to marry the widowed queen she refused. Her refusel would almost cost her her life. Alan's cousin was willing to take the throne at any cost. He began to poisoning Lily slowly. She began to become almost lifeless and because of this Alan's cousin began to have more control in the castle. Soon the only one allowed to see Lily were the "doctors" and Alan's cousin. So it was a shocked to everyone when it was announced lily would be marring Alan's cousin.

It was now the night before the wedding.

Alan had not be killed, rather he had been captured. Not by the enemy they had been fighting but instead by a tribe from the dark woods. They had kept him there for months every night the queen of the tribe had come to him and did everything but force herself on him. Any other man would have cracked under her insistence and them mating. It wasnâ??t that she wasnâ??t beautiful or anything she was easy the second most beautiful woman that Alan had ever seen, second to Lily.

It was a week ago that she had come to him and demanded to know why he had been unable to refuse her so long. He told her about his wife an explained that he had given his vow to her that he would never chose to sleep with another woman. That had touched her heart and she had let him go to return to his castle. He had come back and found out much about the situation before it was known he was back.

It had been three months since he had been gone, and he knew that a little more time wouldnâ??t matter. He had a month till his wife was to marry his cousin. He disappeared again, not that anyone knew that he had come back. It wasnâ??t till the night of the wedding that he stepped back into the town around the castle. This time he had a dozen the tribeâ??s men and women behind him.

They moved through the shadows like shadows themselves making no noise at all. They carefully made their way toward the castle dealing with any guards. It hurt Alan to have to kill men that might still be loyal to him but he couldnâ??t take any chances not tonight. His wife and kids needed him and he would be there for them tonight no matter what it took.

Lily had been locked away. Gaurds surronded her and the children's rooms. It didn't matter though Lily was almost in a coma by now. She had no idea what was going on. that her husband was here to save her

The guards meant nothing to Alan and his force. They simply scaled the walls and came from within the rooms. Pulling himself up over the window ledge Alan held a finger to his lips as his daughter was about to cry out in joy at seeing her father again. He motioned to his force and they moved to take care of the guards that guarded his children as Alan hugged them both keeping them from seeing what was about to happen.

Aurora almost screamed when she saw her father but he told her not to. She ran to him with tears in her eyes and she hugged him tight "daddy" she whispered "the mean man said you were dead, but grandma said you weren't" She said to her father.

Alan kisses his daughterâ??s hair holding her close as Conner came running over too. He held both his beautiful children and kept their faces buried in his chest till the warriors of the tribe finished off the guards. â??Aurora, my precious I have ot go again but I will be right back. This woman,â? he called out one of the best fighters of the group, â??Will stay with you, daddy has to go rescue mommy now.â? He smiled and kissed her again nodding.

Aurora wrinkled her face much like Lily does and she looked at her father with this matter of fact kind if look. "Mommy is sick, you can't wake her up, Conner and I have tried" She explained softly as she was ushered over to the guard.

He nodded slowly. â??I know my darling I will help her get better.â? He looked at the remaining force and nodded. â??Letâ??s go.â? They moved quickly through the castle heading the the rooms where his wife was being kept.

Lily was in the bed in the room. She seemed to be starring at nothing but tears rolled down her cheeks. She was still trying to fight through the poison in her system but it was hard. But she had to try.

Many of the guards were shocked when they saw their king back and immediately laid down their arms surrendering to his forces. Alan moved over to Lilyâ??s side and brushed a hand over her cheek. â??Lily my loveâ?¦I promised you I would be home didnâ??t I?â? he leaned down and kissed her parted lips softly.

Lily thought she was dreaming when she saw Alan, she had dreamed him so many times her heart now believed he was just another one of her dreams "leave me alone phantom." her words were very soft but she seemed to beg for the dream to leave her.

Alan smiled and reached down taking her hand and bringing it to his. â??If I was a phantom I would my love but I am really here.â? he kissed her forehead his hot tears rolling down his cheeks and falling on her forehead.

Lily closed her eyes when she felt like this was real. "it can't be, it can't be" She whispered. Her tears followed freely. "oh god Alan your alive, your alive" Her voice was no louder than an whisper but she seemed to excited. She slowly raised a frail hand trying to touch his cheek. In her arm Alan would see needle marks where Alan's cousin filled her veins with poison to weaken her

He snapped his fingers and one of his men placed a water skin in his hand. â??Shhh yes love I am alive I promised I would be back.â? He kissed her softly gently pressing her hand back to the bed. â??I need you to get better, so do our children.â? He placed the water skin to her lips. â??Drink this it will help you fight the poison.â? It was a mixture of herbs and water that would bolster her immune system to help her fight the poison.

Lily took a sip of the water mixture but almost choked when he mentioned the children "oh god Alan the children, you must make sure they are safe. He swore to me if i didn't marry he would kill them. That's why he poison me, so i would be weak and i could not fight him." Lily seemed in a panic now her heart was racing and her breathing was harsh.

â??shhh they are fine my love I have already seen to their safety.â? He snuggled Lily closer motioning to one of his force who went to go get the children and bring them to their parents.

Lily leaned against him. she seemed to relax when he told her he had already checked on the children and made sure they are safe. She was so weak and frail she was nothing like the woman he left. "please tell me you are going to kill that bastard."

Alan nodded slowly kissing her forehead. â??Very very slowly my love, you have my word on that.â? He nuzzled in close as their children were brought in and both came up on the bed to hug their mother. â??Iâ??m so glad you arenâ??t sick anymore mommy!â? Conner cried softly burying his face in his motherâ??s dress.

Lily was going to say thank you to Alan for his promise but she was interrupted by her children entering the room. She smiled as Conner buried his face in her dress. She wrapped her arms around her little boy "yes Mommy is getting better, daddy has brought me some medicine." She kissed the top of Conner's head.

Aurora hugged her mother but then climbed in her fathers lap. she looked up at him "you better not leave again we don't like it when your gone"

Lily couldn't help but almost laugh at how matter of fact Aurora was.

He smiled and reached over rubbing his princessâ?? head lightly. â??Mmm well I wonâ??t be going away anytime soon. I have to go some where else in the castle now my dear, but I will be back soon just stay here with mommy ok?â? he stood up and nodded to his force who started to make their way out two of them staying to guard his family.

Back
Top Bottom